Male HQ

Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Piggy39 @relyk.avo @happyeveryday11for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

I had my first session with ET today and i was extremely delighted.

Location was easy to find. Room is clean and massage bed is comfortable. A very nice looking gentleman welcome me at the door step and the hospitality was comforting.

The initial massage was relaxing with strong touch.
The manhood massage exceeded my expectation. It was different from the rest. Its was not so sensual but enough. Very informative and was taught a few techniques to DIY at home. Great!!

Hope to see you soon ET. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @aloneitsme for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Went for a lingam massage by ET a few days back. ET is very friendly and gave a warm welcome the moment i arrived.

After showering, it started with a body massage that helped to ease and relax my body, followed by manhood massage. The technique that ET used for the manhood massage is pretty unique, and during the session i could see and felt the strengthening of my erection.

The room is dim, which gave off a safe and relaxing feel alongside some soft music.

ET also shared some tips on  things fthat i can do on a regular basis to improve my manhood. Thanks ET!

Thank you ET. Went back to him 2 days ago for his well known Lingam Massage, without any disappointment I able to feel relaxing and his improved skills. No doubt that I able to see my manhood improving too after his massage. Highly recommended to anyone seek for relaxation as well as manhood massage. Give him a try, definitely will not regret. See you soon ET...

Went back 2nd time for another 75mins lingam therapy about 2/3 weeks back. I have also been practicing the technique that was shared in 1st session and ET said I have a stronger PC muscle and that might have contributed to a more intense 2nd session as well. Left the session exhausted (in a good way) and a lil out of breath from the intense massage 😅 but still refreshed and relaxed from the massage itself. Initially was expecting more or less the same thing/stroke from the 1st time but was pleasantly surprised with some twist during the massage which my body reacted quite strongly to the surprise :)

Excited to experience new strokes the next time I go back for another massage session. Also had a scrub after the lingam massage! Thank you again ET for your service! 

went back for a 2nd time  with a pretty back ache and opted for 60min this round  and ET  never fails to disappoint. massage was great and came out feeling relaxed. manhood massage was needless to say... enjoyable! will def go back again and would really recommend for those who have yet to try to give it a shot. no regrets.😂 thanks ET !

TGIF !!! 

Thanks @FeelTheWind @TEGuy @goldtaro @calvin_93 @nihao88 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

2nd session with ET for his wellness touch. This time the feeling is more intense but not to the stage where its make u want to cum. I guess breathing plays a part for longer ‘playing’ time. Thks ET for the body scrub and gentle hospitality. Goin back feeling fresh and a good rest after my graveyard shift. See you soon. 

TGIF !!! 

Thanks @Uncle CS @aloneitsme @TEGuy  for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

• 2 weeks later...
🎉🎂🩺 Introducing the Grand Anniversary Health Bash at Wellness Touch Therapy @ Kovan  🩺🎂🎉

🎈 It's a DOUBLE celebration! 🎈 Our Wellness Touch Home Space is turning 2 and we're ready to make a splash with an amazing gift for YOU – our incredible customers! 🎁

🌟 Get ready to unlock the secrets of your health with the revolutionary Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser! 🌟

🔮 Ever wondered how your body functions on the inside? Now you can find out with pinpoint accuracy, thanks to this cutting-edge technology. Discover the power of PRECISION as our Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser delves deep into your body's unique frequencies and provides you with a comprehensive Men Health Analysis Report! 💪🧬

📈 This report isn't just any report – it's YOUR Men health story! From heart health to immune system strength, from stress levels to nutritional needs, on Male sexual function ; Prostate Health readings; Sperm and semen quality checks, this report has got you covered. Imagine having a treasure map that guides you toward a healthier, happier YOU! 🗺️💖

🚀 But that's not all! To mark our 2nd year milestone, this Men Health Analysis Report is our gift to YOU, absolutely FREE! 🎁🎉 Yes, you read that right – FREE! Because your health journey matters to us, and we want to celebrate it with a BANG! 💥

🎊 Join us in celebrating 2 years of exceptional care, trust, and commitment to your Men health. Reserve your spot for the Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser Health Analysis NOW and take the first step towards a stronger, more vibrant YOU! 🏃‍♂️🌈

📅 Anniversary Date 11 September 
Event Time 9.30am to last intake 9.30pm daily
📍 Venue: Wellness Touch Therapy @ Kovan 
📱 WhatsApp  [80306755] to secure your spot today!

Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity to understand your body like never before. Let's make our 2nd anniversary an unforgettable health journey, TOGETHER! 🎊🥳🩺
Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist
typo error

Since last year till now, I have been back to ET for the therapy sessions on a regular basis. Really enjoyed the sessions and seen the improvements in both stamina and girth. Also enjoyed the scrub on top of the relaxing massage and stimulating session. 

Highly recommended for those who need therapeutic sessions to improve their sexual performance or simply just a relaxing massage. 

The newly value added service based on the Quantum Resonance Magnetic health analyser is also a plus for preliminary assessments of your health. 

AAAAA+++++

Announcement!

Wellness Touch Home Space will be at Bangkok this weekends. 

If you are from Bangkok and/or happens to be in Bangkok during 25th Aug to 28th Aug yet you wanna experience Lingam Manhood Therapy by ET. 

Make your appointment via whatsapp +6580306755 with ET. (Incall Only)

Venue: Hotel near BTS National Stadium 

I have visited last month after reading the raving reviews.

ET is a gentleman altogether indeed, this is not to be disputed. He is considerate and polite.

However, all I can say is to take the reviews here with a pinch of salt — I honestly find this overrated. It was not horrible, but it was not fantastic (like what all reviews in exchange for a free body scrub say) either.

Nevertheless, thank you ET for the hardwork. 

After several visits since last year, I am sharing my experience with ET massage.

Location: Kovan MRT 10-15 minutes walk, best is to do short cut , pass the hdb shops and market

Premises: HDB unit, very private as nobody stays there, lovely room with shooting massage ambiance, toilet attached, which makes it easier to shower before and after.

Personality: A warm and pleasant person who makes you feel good and secure to discuss your intimate topic. He massages you attentively  (I experienced a massage guy in the West area,  one hand massaging me, and the other hand on the phone). LOL 

Skill: very experienced, sensual massage and delightful, and the ending with Linggam massage is the best experience. He also shared the technique that helps create a multiorgasm for my spouse.   If you are after the Tuina Massage, this is not for you.

Just a reminder that the massage is sensual but is not a sex services massage :) 

Edited by Cosmo guy

Tried the 70min massage for the first time today. The place was clean, with a proper massage bed and shower facilities. Masseur was very assuring about being discreet and was super attentive throughout the entire session. There was also no pain involved, instead it was a relaxing and enjoyable process. Really appreciated the tips given to enhance my health and wellness, as well as the free body checkup after the massage. Will definitely visit again!

I had my very FIRST Wellness Touch session with ET just now.

I rate my VIRGIN session 5 out of 5 

I am glad I made the first move to visit ET on my off day! No regret at all!

No words can describe my First experience... the following is just my simple Testimony for ET.

ET  waited for me and welcomed me very warmly, led me to the massage room equipped with a showering facility. He sincerely and very gentlemanly walked me to the showering facility.

After I had my shower, he even ensured that I was dry before leading me to the massage bed.

Throughout the 75-min session, ET explained his every move plus ensuring my comfort. His strength was just right (due to his constant check) with the ultimate aim of wanting me to stay relax and enjoy the session.

His generous use of massage oil made the entire sensual massage very comfortable and relaxing...  rubbing his oily palms throughout massage.

ET shared his professional view and opinion when he sensed certain body areas / parts that I could give further attention to ... when I go for my full body health check.

ET being an expert therapist in Manhood and Prostate massage focused on the massage with lots of care and explanation. He gave DIY tips on how I can follow-up at home to enhance my Manhood efficiency. He  patiently explained each DIY steps to ensure my full understanding. 

His expert knowledge in the Male Body played a crucial role in the entire massage. He treated all body structures and frames (large or small, fat or thin, tall or short, muscular or scrawny) with the fullest respect.

He even professionally explained and taught me the correct technique of edging ... without making me feel uneasy or silly. 

After the 75-min session and my shower, he even ensured my body was dry (using the bath towel) before offering me a warm drink, after I got dressed.

ET is not just a professional masseu, he is a friend, a family member and even (for me personally) a doctor. He is my Personal Body Expert!

I will definitely visit Wellness Touch again.

Thank you, ET for the memorable, comfortable, relaxing session.

I strongly recommend Wellness Touch to ALL guys out there! Don't hesitate! Make an appointment via WhatsApp with Wellness Touch at 8030 6755.

Edited by JoJoMan

I had my very FIRST Wellness Touch session with ET just now.

I rate my VIRGIN session 5 out of 5 

I am glad I made the first move to visit ET on my off day! No regret at all!

No words can describe my First experience... the following is just my simple Testimony for ET.

ET  waited for me and welcomed me very warmly, led me to the massage room equipped with a showering facility. He sincerely and very gentlemanly walked me to the showering facility.

After I had my shower, he even ensured that I was dry before leading me to the massage bed.

Throughout the 75-min session, ET explained his every move plus ensuring my comfort. His strength was just right (due to his constant check) with the ultimate aim of wanting me to stay relax and enjoy the session.

His generous use of massage oil made the entire sensual massage very comfortable and relaxing...  rubbing his oily palms throughout massage.

ET shared his professional view and opinion when he sensed certain body areas / parts that I could give further attention to ... when I go for my full body health check.

ET being an expert therapist in Manhood and Prostate massage focused on the massage with lots of care and explanation. He gave DIY tips on how I can follow-up at home to enhance my Manhood efficiency. He  patiently explained each DIY steps to ensure my full understanding. 

His expert knowledge in the Male Body played a crucial role in the entire massage. He treated all body structures and frames (large or small, fat or thin, tall or short, muscular or scrawny) with the fullest respect.

He even professionally explained and taught me the correct technique of edging ... without making me feel uneasy or silly. 

After the 75-min session and my shower, he even ensured my body was dry (using the bath towel) before offering me a warm drink, after I got dressed.

ET is not just a professional masseu, he is a friend, a family member and even (for me personally) a doctor. He is my Personal Body Expert!

I will definitely visit Wellness Touch again.

Thank you, ET for the memorable, comfortable, relaxing session.

I strongly recommend Wellness Touch to ALL guys out there! Don't hesitate! Make an appointment via WhatsApp with Wellness Touch at 8030 6755.

@ManhoodMsgTherapist ET was super patient and encouraging throughout yesterday's session. 

He guided me, step-by-step, to pick up DIY techniques. He was very generous in affirming me in my every move when I followed his guidance obediently : "Good", "Well done".

He had 100% control of my body yesterday. 

My body was in his total good hands 

Thank you @ManhoodMsgTherapist.

See you soon!

Edited by JoJoMan

TGIF !!! 

Thanks @sgcentral @nothingcompares @Cosmo guy @manditaohua @JoJoMan @nihao88  for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

🎉🎂🩺 Introducing the Grand Anniversary Health Bash at Wellness Touch Therapy @ Kovan  🩺🎂🎉

🎈 It's a DOUBLE celebration! 🎈 Our Wellness Touch Home Space is turning 2 TODAY and we're ready to make a splash with an amazing gift for YOU – our incredible customers! 🎁

🌟 Get ready to unlock the secrets of your health with the revolutionary Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser! 🌟

🔮 Ever wondered how your body functions on the inside? Now you can find out with pinpoint accuracy, thanks to this cutting-edge technology. Discover the power of PRECISION as our Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser delves deep into your body's unique frequencies and provides you with a comprehensive Men Health Analysis Report! 💪🧬

📈 This report isn't just any report – it's YOUR Men health story! From heart health to immune system strength, from stress levels to nutritional needs, on Male sexual function ; Prostate Health readings; Sperm and semen quality checks, this report has got you covered. Imagine having a treasure map that guides you toward a healthier, happier YOU! 🗺️💖

🚀 But that's not all! To mark our 2nd year milestone, this Men Health Analysis Report is our gift to YOU, absolutely FREE! 🎁🎉 Yes, you read that right – FREE! Because your health journey matters to us, and we want to celebrate it with a BANG! 💥

🎊 Join us in celebrating 2 years of exceptional care, trust, and commitment to your Men health. Reserve your spot for the Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser Health Analysis NOW and take the first step towards a stronger, more vibrant YOU! 🏃‍♂️🌈

📅 Anniversary Date 11 September 
📍 Venue: Wellness Touch Therapy @ Kovan 
📱 WhatsApp  [80306755] to secure your spot today!

Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity to understand your body like never before. Let's make our 2nd anniversary an unforgettable health journey, TOGETHER! 🎊🥳🩺

42 minutes ago, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:
🎉🎂🩺 Introducing the Grand Anniversary Health Bash at Wellness Touch Therapy @ Kovan  🩺🎂🎉

🎈 It's a DOUBLE celebration! 🎈 Our Wellness Touch Home Space is turning 2 TODAY and we're ready to make a splash with an amazing gift for YOU – our incredible customers! 🎁

🌟 Get ready to unlock the secrets of your health with the revolutionary Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser! 🌟

🔮 Ever wondered how your body functions on the inside? Now you can find out with pinpoint accuracy, thanks to this cutting-edge technology. Discover the power of PRECISION as our Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser delves deep into your body's unique frequencies and provides you with a comprehensive Men Health Analysis Report! 💪🧬

📈 This report isn't just any report – it's YOUR Men health story! From heart health to immune system strength, from stress levels to nutritional needs, on Male sexual function ; Prostate Health readings; Sperm and semen quality checks, this report has got you covered. Imagine having a treasure map that guides you toward a healthier, happier YOU! 🗺️💖

🚀 But that's not all! To mark our 2nd year milestone, this Men Health Analysis Report is our gift to YOU, absolutely FREE! 🎁🎉 Yes, you read that right – FREE! Because your health journey matters to us, and we want to celebrate it with a BANG! 💥

🎊 Join us in celebrating 2 years of exceptional care, trust, and commitment to your Men health. Reserve your spot for the Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser Health Analysis NOW and take the first step towards a stronger, more vibrant YOU! 🏃‍♂️🌈

📅 Anniversary Date 11 September 
📍 Venue: Wellness Touch Therapy @ Kovan 
📱 WhatsApp  [80306755] to secure your spot today!

Don't miss out on this remarkable opportunity to understand your body like never before. Let's make our 2nd anniversary an unforgettable health journey, TOGETHER! 🎊🥳🩺

Happy Anniversary, Wellness Touch (Thanks @ManhoodMsgTherapist ET for the past session, see you soon!)

went for my regular massage session with ET and tried out the health analyser and was totally blown by it. said to be 90% accurate but i find its almost 100% as i had a body check month back or so and the result that was provided from it matches almost 100% to it. massage was good needless to say and really thankful for ET to let me try out this new health analyser as it really helps to monitor my health and also to take note what needs to be taken care of. thanks ET! 

Thanks ET for the cardiovascular & cerebrovascular analysis. The result was out in a jiffy & pretty detailed. Faster than seeing a doctor :) It's like an express whole body check up, liver, intestine, gallbladder, kidney, lung function, brain nerve, bone, blood, vitamin, fatty acid, immune system, thyroid, toxin, allergy, skin, eye, collagen, prostate, sexual function, sperm & semen...amazing... ET also help to explain & gave some useful advices👍🏼

Enjoyed the 💆🏻‍♂️massage too. ET have sensitive fingers. The new 🚿shower head is much better with stronger water flow. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Been lurking the Massage Services section for awhile now and finally went for my first home-based massage today with ET, since it was relatively near my place.

ET texted me half an hour earlier to say that he was ready, which I really appreciate because I managed to reach before my appointed time. He greeted me by the door and was warmly welcomed and led into the massage room for a quick shower and he wiped me down to prepare for the massage, I was apprehensive and shy at first but I got over it fast.

Procedures and techniques were well-explained, the session started off with a back body massage, which I found rather amusing that ET was able to tell that I have irregular sleep patterns due to my shift work and my protein intake mainly from soy-based diet.

Manhood/prostate massage were sensual and even made me surprised by myself a few times. Also learnt some techniques off ET.

Overall it was quite an enjoyable first time, will be returning for maintenance sessions if I ever feel like I need them.

Many thanks to ET :)

TGIF ! BLISSFUL MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!!

Thanks @calvin_93 @share @RinTinTin for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

typo error

Dear valued customers of Wellness Touch Home Space,

I am filled with excitement and gratitude as I extend my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who joined us at Blowing Wind Forum to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary in the month of September. The event was an incredible success, and it was all thanks to your presence and support.

Over the past month, we witnessed an overwhelming response, with more than a hundred of you taking advantage of our Free Health Analyser , our special Anniversary gift (Thou mostly whom have came mainly just for this Analyser). While our primary focus was on this fantastic offering, it was heartwarming to see many of you who came for the Health Analyser stay and enjoy our services.

We did face some challenges in the last three weeks, having to regretfully decline some bookings, especially from those who had yet to experience our services. However, I want to express how genuinely delighted I am to have the opportunity to serve all our cherished customers.

Your unwavering support means the world to us. We firmly believe that "Health is Wealth," and that's why we were thrilled to provide the Health Analyser to those who have been patrons of our services in the past. This commitment to your well-being will remain at the core of our mission.

As we step into the new month, October 1st, I want to assure you that our dedication to providing exceptional service with a positive attitude remains unwavering. The Quantum Resonance Health Analyser will continue to be available for all our customers, and we look forward to serving you with the same passion and enthusiasm.

Once again, thank you for being a part of our 2nd Anniversary celebration and for being a cherished member of the Wellness Touch Home Space community. Your trust and support drive us to excel, and we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of service for you.

With warm regards and immense gratitude,

ET 
Wellness Touch Home Space

***Below are some of the dates Wellness Touch Home Space are not available for bookings... 
06-07 Oct 2023
12-14 Oct 2023
21-29 Oct 2023

06-13 Nov 2023

Just had my first session with ET today and I am appreciated that he was able to accommodated to my last minute request for a slot.

His instruction was very clear on how to navigate to his place. He was already waiting at the door step and when I arrive to welcome me in. Room is clean and with proper massage bed. He will dim the light when you change out of your clothing to make you feel more comfortable. Soft music was played during the session for better relaxation. 

ET will let you know what he is going to do and during the session he will tell a few techniques to DIY at home. The manhood massage was interesting, the after the session my body was feeling so tingling.

Will be back soon.

TGIF !!!

Dear valued customers of Wellness Touch Home Space,

Regards to 2nd Anniversary Free Health Analyser given to my customers :

Our primary objective is to provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Health Analyser. This cutting-edge, non-invasive device eliminates the need for blood pricking during health assessments. The scanning process is remarkably swift, taking just approximately 2 minutes, as it involves simply placing your palm onto the device.

Upon completion of the assessment, you will receive instant results in the form of a soft copy report delivered via WhatsApp, comprising a total of 110 pages. This health screening offers an impressive level of accuracy, with results reaching up to 90%.

Our extensive array of reports encompasses 37 categories, each spanning over 100 pages, and includes vital aspects of your health, such as:

1. Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular
2. Gastrointestinal Function
3. Liver Function
4. Large Intestine Function
5. Gallbladder Function
6. Pancreatic Function
7. Kidney Function
8. Lung Function
9. Brain Nerve
10. Bone Disease
11. Bone Mineral Density
12. Rheumatoid Bone Disease
13. Bone Growth Index
14. Blood Sugar
15. Trace Element
16. Vitamin
17. Amino Acid
18. Coenzyme
19. Endocrine System
20. Immune System
21. Thyroid
22. Human Toxin
23. Heavy Metal
24. Basic Physical Quality
25. Allergy
26. Obesity
27. Skin
28. Eye
29. Collagen
30. Channels and Collaterals
31. Pulse of Heart and Brain
32. Blood Lipids
33. Element of Human
34. Prostate (Male)
35. Male Sexual Function (Male)
36. Sperm and Semen (Male)

37. Composite Report: A concise summary of all health, toxin, and nutrition indicators that deviate from their normal range, complete with expert advice.

We invite you to explore the vast potential of the Quantum Resonance Magnetic Health Analyser and embark on a journey towards optimized health and well-being.

ET 

***Below are some of the dates Wellness Touch Home Space are not available for bookings... 
06-07 Oct 2023
12-14 Oct 2023
21-29 Oct 2023

06-13 Nov 2023

TL;DR: An enlightening massage experience.

I had my first session with ET earlier today.

Booking : I contacted ET on WhatsApp. He replied promptly and even sent a reminder on the date of appointment. All this made it seamless to book and attend my first session.

Ambience : ET's warm and welcoming demeanor quickly put me at ease. The massage room had a massage bed, attached toilet and soft relaxing music playing.

Massage Through the session ET explained the techniques used and shared essential wellness tips. He also regularly checked in with me on the strength used and Aircon temperature. ET was professional, caring and down to earth.

Health Analyser: I was amazed how a quick non-invasive scan could provide such comprehensive information. ET also went through the report with me briefly and gave some pointers on how I can apply the findings as a reference to optimize my food intake and lifestyle.

Will revisit again for routine health maintenance.

Many thanks to ET for the session!

Edited by jarboy

There's always another secret.

I am thankful that I was able to receive an amazing 'gift' from ET at the end of last month - the Quantum Resonance Magnetism Analyser. Initially, I thought that this free health screening would be over, but fortunately I was able to take part. I remembered that I was confused after the massage session and thinking why ET asked me to put my palm on some kind of device (haha seriously I really have no idea at that time) Lastly, he provided a clear explanation and patiently advised on which body parts to take care of. 

Thanks ET again for taking my last minute appointment in this morning, I was thinking to pay a visit again just right after my graveyard shift and he managed to arrange it. During the massage session, he takes good care of me as he always does. I used almost all my p muscles today to prevent ejaculation, cz was very sensual during the manhood massage. 

Tq ET for your hospitality and see you soon.😃 

*Booking availability on these dates below... 

15/10/23 Sun **

16/10/23 Mon **

17/10/23 Tue **

18/10/23 Wed **

19/10/23 Thu **

20/10/23 Fri **

31/10/23 Tue **

01/11/23 Wed **

02/11/23 Thu **

03/11/23 Fri **

04/11/23 Sat **

05/11/23 Sun **

13/11/23 Mon **

**Open daily from 9.30am to last intake 9.30pm

Regards

ET 

***Below are some of the dates Wellness Touch Home Space are not available for bookings... 
12-14 Oct 2023
21-30 Oct 2023

06-13 Nov 2023

Went for ET’s Massage few weeks ago. Only manage to leave a review today.

overall the massage was sensual and was able to hit the right spots. He also provide a great insights and techniques during the manhood massage.

the analyzer was a great tool and i discorered things that i didnt knew about my health. So Thank you et for that.

overall i will visit him again for the manhood therapy. It definitely brings out good results 

FYI 

*Booking availability on these dates below*

29/10/23 Sun **

30/10/23 Mon **

31/10/23 Tue **

01/11/23 Wed **

02/11/23 Thu **

03/11/23 Fri **

04/11/23 Sat **

05/11/23 Sun **

13/11/23 Mon **

**Open daily from 9.30am to last intake at 9.30pm

Regards

ET

***Below are some of the dates Wellness Touch Home Space are not available for bookings...

21-28 Oct 2023
06-13 Nov 2023

TGIF 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @twilightfallen @Jsutnotherguy @jarboy @TEGuy @raynoir @nihao88for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

Late with this review apologies ET!

Connected with ET on 3rd Oct in the afternoon, secured same day appointment in the evening, communication was very smooth. Headed down and was able to locate the block easily thanks to provided directions, ET was waiting at the gate and welcome me in. Some casual conversation as ET guided me to the shower (the shower head is awesome!), after he was waiting outside and helped to dry me off.

Got on the table and ET began with an explanation of the various points he will be targetting and the benefits. Massage was very good with ET constantly checking and ensuring i was OK. Manhood therapy was an eye opener and within 5 mins into the session i could feel the difference. ET would explain each technique and guided me on how to do it by myself. 

Been following his advice and there is a noticable difference, would really recommend for those with premature issues like me. 

Thanks again ET!

I booked ET for our 2nd session in about a week in advance, I would had forgotten about it if not for ET sending me a reminder via WhatsApp for our session. For the massage portion I won't need to talk about since everyone here had already given their good reviews. 

I was amazed how the analyzer is able to scan could provide so such comprehensive information, it accurately picked up my known health issue that was detected from my annual health checkup.  ET went through the report briefly with me and gave some tips on how I can optimize my food intake and getting supplements. 

After I left his place, he called me and tried to navigate me to the bus stop that is sheltered all the way and  have bus going to the nearest MRT station when he notice that it begins to rain.  Appreciate such kind gesture.

Will try and arrange another session soon.

TGIF 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @NewbieChub @Jsutnotherguy @OziBoi @84369 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

I wasn’t sure what to expect to be honest but I gave it a go. Saw ET today for my first session and support the majority of comments here. He was welcoming, warm and attentive when I arrived. After a quick wash he towelled me down. The massage was nice and relaxing somewhat sensual. The manhood attention was an interesting experience in how the body reacts to different touch points.
I felt welcomed and he makes you feel quite special …… do yourself a favour and give it a go.

Just had a last min session with ET (for the first time) to naturally enlarge my penis. I didn't know what to expect but from the moment i entered the warmly lit, scented sanctuary, ET's serene presence immediately puts me at ease. Demonstrating remarkable expertise and refined techniques, ET possesses an innate ability to read my body, intuitively identifying my specific desires and crafting an experience tailored precisely to my needs.As skilled hands glide effortlessly over my skin, I'm enveloped in a symphony of touch. Every stroke, every caress, emanates sensuality, igniting a fire within. ET's gentle yet firm pressure gradually melts away tension, releasing layers of stress i didn't even realize

Edited by Samuel Lim
Typo

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

• ManhoodMsgTherapist changed the title to Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT