Male HQ

Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT

Happy Long Weekends !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @84369 @UnderstallJO @Samuel Lim @RTS @nihao88for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

Finally found time for a return visit. Was expecting the same comforting and stimulating massage, but was wowed once again. What surprised me was that the back massage was so good at alleviating my muscle aches due to my recent overseas trip. Manhood massage exceeded expectations as well, and I would definitely make more regular visits to ET in the future.

Just had my second penile enlargement/rejuvenation session with ET, and once again, it was incredible -the techniques used were not only relaxing but also highly effective in achieving multiple dry orgasms. My erection has been getting stronger and more frequent throughout the day since my previous visit to the extend that I've been getting occasional glares of envy on my bulge publicly. Also, I'm thankful for the complimentary Quantum resonance health analysis which is insightful, with my body's  current condition  impressively summarized in a 100+ pages in PDF report (sent to my WhatsApp)

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @DDaddystar @manditaohua @Samuel Lim for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Tried ET for the first time. He was really professional, polite and caring. I felt really at ease throughout the whole session. His strokes have the right pressure (not too hard ) &  I enjoyed the whole massage. 

Throughout the massage, ET explained to me what it can help with my body issues. Additional to the massage, he had share some massages that I can do on my own which could help improve my condition. 

I would like to visit ET again and will try those massages that he had taught me. It was an enlightening experience. 

Edited by K79

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Jsutnotherguy @RTS @K79 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

Had gotten into a minor accident and had to postpone the session last min, ET was accommodative and manage to reschedule our session very quickly. After the few session with ET, I do see some improvement with the blood flow to the manhood. ET goes beyond the massage and advice how to clear the bruises I gotten from the accident.👍

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @OziBoi @nihao88 @Jsutnotherguy @Cosmo guyfor your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is  create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

Merry Christmas 🎁

As we approach the conclusion of 2023, I want to extend my deepest gratitude for the incredible journey we've shared this year. Serving as a Manhood Therapist has been a privilege, and I am profoundly thankful for the opportunity to assist numerous men overcome challenges related to manhood performance.

This year has been filled with remarkable stories of resilience and transformation. Witnessing individuals regain not only their physical well-being but also their confidence and dignity has been truly fulfilling. Each success story is a testament to the power of perseverance and the impact of prioritizing one's health.

I want to express my sincere appreciation to each one of you who entrusted me with your personal journey. Your commitment to seeking help and embracing positive change is commendable. Together, we've not only tackled the physical challenges but also fostered a sense of renewed self-assurance.

As we bid farewell to this year, let's carry forward the lessons learned and the victories achieved. May the coming year be filled with continued success, vibrant health, and a deep sense of fulfillment. Here's to embracing a future marked by vitality, confidence, and the joy of living life to the fullest. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your transformative journey.

ET@Wellness Touch Home Space 

1st time trying the Lingam massage,very soothing and very relax which made me feel asleep at the beginning..Thanks for the advices which I can feel that you are so passion in guiding me and I was totally impressed by the amazing experience which I can witness with my own eyes! Yes, it rocks so hard l woohoo!

It was my first time using his service and I was very skeptical at first but ET was such a professional, and prioritise discretion of his clients. He is well informed and imparts his knowledge about what he does and how I can improve better on my manhood, cock wise. 🤣🤭

But it was really eye opening for me as it was my first lingam massage as compared to the other services I've tried before. ET's hands were magic and i would definitely return, perhaps for maintenance and a massage on my aching muscle body. Please try his service, you won't regret it. 👍👍

Edited by cozytaurus

Happy New Year 🎊

As 2023 fades into the horizon, my heart overflows with gratitude for each of you, my valued clients.

This past year has been a remarkable journey. We've embarked on shared quests to conquer performance anxieties, cultivate confidence in the bedroom, and reclaim control over your manhood health. Witnessing your transformations, your newfound ease and self-assuredness, has been my greatest reward.

Remember that shy gentleman who walked in months ago, hesitant to even whisper his concerns? Now, he beams with newfound swagger, his eyes sparkling with self-belief. Or the couple who, once disconnected, now rekindle their intimacy with newfound passion and playful communication. These are the victories that make this profession more than just a job; they are testaments to the power of self-discovery and the joy of reclaiming your well-being.

As we raise a toast to the New Year, let us embrace the possibilities that lie ahead. May 2024 be a year of even greater breakthroughs, deeper connections, and unwavering confidence in your manhood. Remember, you are not alone on this journey. I am here, alongside you, cheering you on every step of the way.

With heartfelt appreciation,

Your Manhood Therapist

ET @ Wellness Touch Home Space 

TGIF !!! 

Thanks @Bambum @hmmstas @Jsutnotherguy @jonathan_blunt @cozytaurus @Xavier05 @nihao88for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is  create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Just left ET's 30 minutes ago.

What can I say.

I will skip the expected similar positive vibes that everyone has had with him.

The following is my honest 2-cents:

He's a therapist.

He's a brother.

He's an enthusiastic knowledge sharer.

No moment at all I felt shame or dirty.

Coupled with his constant reminder:

THIS IS A SAFE SPACE - NO JUDGMENT 

What was done unto me was professionally therapeutic, educational and very enriching.

You would wish he was around in your life growing up to be a 100% solid man.

I left his abode feeling enlightened and encouraged to better myself.

With 17 years of experience, he made me feel what it takes to be able to give, give and give by improving my wellness.

I thank you very, very much, ET.

I just went for my first ever session of Lingam Massage Therapy with ET. I had a great experience and it mirrored what all the other members have said. I just wanted to add on that I am impressed with ET's professional knowledge and passion. I learnt a lot from him and constantly felt assured and relaxed throughout the massage. Keep up the good work! 

• 2 weeks later...

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @OziBoi @Hughie @Simon ripley @Fallendevilzfor your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

收工大吉 : 08 Feb 2024 

开工大吉 : 20 Feb 2024 

🧧 Happy Chinese New Year! 🐉

To all our valued Wellness Touch clienteles,

As we usher in the Year of the Dragon, we wish you prosperity, good health, and abundant happiness! May this lunar new year bring you and your loved ones joy and success in all your endeavors.

Please note that our massage services will be closed from February 8th to February 19th, 2024, in observance of the Chinese New Year festivities. We look forward to welcoming you back on February 20th, 2024, rejuvenated and ready to serve you better.

Wishing you a wonderful celebration filled with warmth and cherished moments with family and friends. Gong Xi Fa Cai! 🎊

Warm regards,

Heng Ong Huat ! 

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

• 2 weeks later...

Great first experience with manhood therapy at ET's.

He's always checking up whether the massage is okay and comfortable.

He's also knowledgeable in his skills and gave me some tips on how to improve my overall health that he has found during the massage.

He is a good guy to chat with, and very professional.

Would definitely go back to him again.

• 2 weeks later...

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @selan @x3scaye @nihao88 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squ and caressed, building up your load without letting you release

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Recently had the pleasure of experiencing a lingam massage with ET, and I couldn't be more impressed. Despite it being my first time, any apprehension I had quickly dissipated as he ensured a comfortable and respectful environment throughout the session. The massage itself was incredibly pleasant and rejuvenating. After the session, I left feeling refreshed, invigorated, and already looking forward to my next visit. 

Lingam Massage another name is called Tantra/Tantric massage often incorporates an array of techniques. They are designed to stimulate the senses, awaken the body, and induce pleasurable sensations.

Allow yourself to feel.

Every day, I hear from men struggling with performance anxiety. They worry about not feeling attractive enough, not knowing how to please their partners, or feeling inexperienced. These thoughts prevent them from being in the moment and enjoying pleasure. In my Lingam Massage (Tantra) sessions, I help them to embrace these thoughts and gently letting them go by focusing on the present moment . It takes time to heal, but with practice, confidence grows, allowing for a deeper connection and genuine feelings of joy. 

Discover the joy of going from relaxation to a full-body energy orgasm. Take it easy, stay chill, and switch between getting excited and staying calm to maximize your pleasure. Remember, it's not about reaching the finish line quickly in this kind of practice. 

Being the one receiving a lingam (Tantra) massage or being edged help you improve trust issues around body exposure and vulnerability. Your sexual intuition will develop in a way that lets you understand better your desires and boundaries.

Wellness Touch Home Space 

For appointment only via WhatsApp  ET @80306755 

Thanks Anonymous J 

Less than a week and you came for my service twice and wrote me a long testimonials and encouragement. (Couldn't do a screenshot and attach it as photo here as I have reach the Max file size limit)

ET is truly a godsend to the male human species, having been active in his craft for many years and helping men with their physical and sexual health issues, yet it was only very recently that I finally managed to engage with him for my first session. Well, it took quite a while because I wasn't able to get him at the right time when I first texted him. But ET surprised me one morning with a message indicating his availability on that same day, and I almost immediately secured a slot (after asking for a reminder of his services that my poor memory couldn't retain).

Like what ET has meticulously detailed in every post on his thread, everything is executed with the objective of improving the male human anatomy within the session that the client has selected. He is extremely caring, encouraging, reassuring, and most importantly, non-judgemental and non-discriminating. I wish that my session didn't end so soon, because I was feeling really good and safe in his magically gifted hands. As much as I don't wish to overwork ET (because he is in high demand), perhaps he can consider offering a 120-minute session? (Please don't kill me... 😜)

I highly recommend even if one is a first-timer to massage and such to simply go uninhibited and take a longer session if not the longest, since time really flies when one is enjoying himself. ET does offer other side items on the menu that I am most definitely thinking of trying next time." 

Sincerely appreciated

Wellness Touch Home Space - ET 

TGIGF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @NectarNudge @Jsutnotherguy

for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squ and caressed, building up your load without letting you release

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is  create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

Tried ET’s Lingam massage for the first time today. The experience was wonderful. I was by his skills and knowledge. His strokes were right on the point and I felt comfortable and relax throughout. His guidance throughout the session was superb. I also learnt a lot from him on men’s health. I will certainly go back again as the massage was therapeutic for me.

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @nihao88 @YF76

for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is  create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Only incall @Wellness Touch Home Space

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

• ManhoodMsgTherapist changed the title to Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT