Male HQ

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra or Galaxy Note 20

mantin30

The 6.9' vs 6.8' is not really noticeable in daily use.

The S21U is newer than the N20U, so it has newer processor. The cameras should be improved as well, with a larger battery capacity.

As for the microSD card, it will depend on whether you will see yourself using more than the 128G/256G or 512G that is available on the S21U.

If no, I would suggest getting the S21U. 

On 9/14/2021 at 7:46 PM, funkinks said:

The 6.9' vs 6.8' is not really noticeable in daily use.

The S21U is newer than the N20U, so it has newer processor. The cameras should be improved as well, with a larger battery capacity.

As for the microSD card, it will depend on whether you will see yourself using more than the 128G/256G or 512G that is available on the S21U.

If no, I would suggest getting the S21U. 

Thank you funkinks :)

I would personally go for S21 Ultra, with the largest storage you can afford (or willing to afford.) But this would also depend on your usage style.

E.g. I game from my phone. Genshin Impact itself takes up a whopping 10GB. I only use 1 device for everything, Work + Play + Personal, thus I am easily using about 80Gb / 128Gb . I am aware that a number of friends uses a different device for some aspects of their life. 

I agree with JK that 0.1" is barely noticeable and even though we are getting the Exynos variant of the phone. The S21 sports a newer/faster chip - to me this matters now cos you get to do things faster: it matters later if you are someone who holds on to a phone for more than the typical 2 years, it means that there is more life to your phone too. 

I would have preferred S21 to have an SD Card cos shooting videos and photos takes. But apart from that not many apps allow you to run from SD Card nowadays. 

On 9/15/2021 at 4:53 PM, Behrhunter said:

I would personally go for S21 Ultra, with the largest storage you can afford (or willing to afford.) But this would also depend on your usage style.

E.g. I game from my phone. Genshin Impact itself takes up a whopping 10GB. I only use 1 device for everything, Work + Play + Personal, thus I am easily using about 80Gb / 128Gb . I am aware that a number of friends uses a different device for some aspects of their life. 

I agree with JK that 0.1" is barely noticeable and even though we are getting the Exynos variant of the phone. The S21 sports a newer/faster chip - to me this matters now cos you get to do things faster: it matters later if you are someone who holds on to a phone for more than the typical 2 years, it means that there is more life to your phone too. 

I would have preferred S21 to have an SD Card cos shooting videos and photos takes. But apart from that not many apps allow you to run from SD Card nowadays. 

Thanks Behrhunter. S21 Ultra here I cum...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.