Male HQ

Ejaculation without semen

Aces13

On 9/13/2021 at 5:51 PM, WeiLian said:

You mean you cum too many times until ejaculate air? 

No. Not bcos cum too many times. What I mean is even for 1st time wanking  during ejaculation time, there is totally no semen coming out from the dick at all. 

On 9/13/2021 at 5:43 PM, Aces13 said:

Anyone here ever encounter dry ejaculation problem? That means there no seminal fluid discharge out from the urethra.

This is definitely not a normal situation. You should see a dr if this continues. Can come for a consult at our clinic if you like.

In the meantime this site has some useful info. https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/dry-orgasm

But like i said, if it persists it is best to seek medical help.

Regards,

Dr T

Pulse Medical Centre

www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

On 9/15/2021 at 9:39 AM, Escape Room said:

Seen once with a Caucasian client of mine. He had his prostate removed prior, so his orgasm was dry. 

Oic. That means if no prostrate there will be no seminal fluid.  

• 2 years later...
On 9/13/2021 at 5:43 PM, Aces13 said:

Anyone here ever encounter dry ejaculation problem? That means there no seminal fluid discharge out from the urethra.

yes, that was exactly what happened when I stroked my cock after peeing for the very first time in secondary school toilet. 13 years old. Nothing shot out, just the whole body shaking from pleasure. 

it was much later, I do not know when, that after masturbating, did I shoot out sperm. 

On 1/6/2024 at 5:19 PM, Moon said:

During Primary 5. I masturbate near my balcony. No semen. 

Dry orgasms are normal for those who had started masturbating before reaching puberty. 

I started masturbating before puberty and looked forward to seeing the time when I finally could experience an orgasm with an ejaculation.  When it finally happened, only clear semen shot out.  It was about a week later that I could see sperm in my ejaculate.   

15 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Dry orgasms are normal for those who had started masturbating before reaching puberty. 

I started masturbating before puberty and looked forward to seeing the time when I finally could experience an orgasm with an ejaculation.  When it finally happened, only clear semen shot out.  It was about a week later that I could see sperm in my ejaculate.   

I started masturbating should be primary 3 … always caught by my dad and he always told me can’t play bird .. haha

My 1st cum was in secondary 2. Very less just like 1 or 2 shoot.. clear color. 

Then I still confident to tell my friends semen is clear color one during secondary  2.

hahahahaha!!!

Edited by ohyeahold

Look around and blow water... Currently single and available.
Never date for fun before, won't go for it. I'm respect my love n body. Chi 29, 177 58. 
Yes, a bottom if you wish to know. 

Just now, ohyeahold said:

I started masturbating should be secondary 3 … always caught by my dad and he always told me can’t play bird .. haha

My 1st cum was in primary 2. Very less just like 1 or 2 shoot.. clear color. 

Then I still confident to tell my friends semen is clear color one during primary 2.

hahahahaha!!!

Your first cum was in Primary 2?  Primary 2 is only about 7 or 8 years old! 
But you said you started masturbating in Secondary 3, which is more than a decade later.  In that case, how did you cum back when you were 7 or 8 years old?  

14 hours ago, yhtang said:

Yup, I only found out later after the first time. It was really interesting though, to find out and experience it personally

1 hour ago, BravedomSG said:

Yup, I only found out later after the first time. It was really interesting though, to find out and experience it personally

I was fortunate to have read about the expected changes in my body etc., before puberty hit me.  There was no sex education and my parents were conservative, so no sex talk at home.

Since I already knew of sperm and semen and ejaculation etc., it was not a surprise to me when my dry orgasm ceased and started producing semen.  

I hope you were prepared too, and was not shocked by your first ejaculation.  

After ejaculations came nocturnal emission, which is a different topic, of course. 

19 hours ago, yhtang said:

I was fortunate to have read about the expected changes in my body etc., before puberty hit me.  There was no sex education and my parents were conservative, so no sex talk at home.

Since I already knew of sperm and semen and ejaculation etc., it was not a surprise to me when my dry orgasm ceased and started producing semen.  

I hope you were prepared too, and was not shocked by your first ejaculation.  

After ejaculations came nocturnal emission, which is a different topic, of course. 

Likewise, I never had anyone taught me anything, I guess it’s the Asian culture that these are generally not discussed much (before, now changing I feel), so fumble around and figure it myself.

i was not shocked by my first ejeculation rather I was excited about it. Felt really good. Indescribable to be doing that. 

for nocturnal emission, I only had it once. Dun know why i never had them after that one time. It was really strange dream yet exciting. 

• 2 weeks later...

I first did masturbating myself in Primary one. Pressing my small wiener to the pubic bone, long and sure enough there is the “peak” and pulsing, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thinking of both guys and girls.
But can go 10 times in 2 hours and won’t get tired.  Then came Primary 5 2nd half of the year, I started producing this fluid at the end that I’ll apply on the bathroom wall. Now this fluid (or loss of it) makes me tired. 

Primary 1 pulled down my tight foreskin, touched the super sensitive part and panicked (because couldn’t close back). Erection is there but not very obvious. So in Primary 5 I try again and this time round to 3/4 and finally primary 6 fully pull down. 

Also I had this dick angle problem I felt after watching the puberty books. Always think my dick angled too down so I try to angle it up in the underwear. It worked yes but now felt it sort of caused my curve to straighten up and felt I cum too early. 

On 1/21/2024 at 10:46 PM, untried said:

I first did masturbating myself in Primary one. Pressing my small wiener to the pubic bone, long and sure enough there is the “peak” and pulsing, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thinking of both guys and girls.
But can go 10 times in 2 hours and won’t get tired.  Then came Primary 5 2nd half of the year, I started producing this fluid at the end that I’ll apply on the bathroom wall. Now this fluid (or loss of it) makes me tired. 

Primary 1 pulled down my tight foreskin, touched the super sensitive part and panicked (because couldn’t close back). Erection is there but not very obvious. So in Primary 5 I try again and this time round to 3/4 and finally primary 6 fully pull down. 

Also I had this dick angle problem I felt after watching the puberty books. Always think my dick angled too down so I try to angle it up in the underwear. It worked yes but now felt it sort of caused my curve to straighten up and felt I cum too early. 

Wah! You know what it is and started playing with your penis in Primary one, that early. 

52 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

have experienced this before when reaching orgasm too soon after the previous one. dry ejaculation and the testicles hurt real bad. the pain lasts couple of hours.

Hmm, i understand.

In the case when I am already producing sperm, the only time I experienced dry ejaculation is when I have cummed consecutively 3 rounds and more, as in cummed fully once, rested a few minutes, cummed fully again, cummed fully a third time, by now I will be dry, the following cum will be dry.

i could only cum a few rounds in my youth but only a few times. Usually 2 seperate rounds and I am out 😅. Most of the times, 1 full round and out.

1 hour ago, XavMar said:

Had one such experience before. Didn't ejaculate at all during in camp for almost 3 weeks. The first two times after this period had no semen, but it recovered after that on the next day. Weird. Anyone had same encounter before?

Now this is strange to me. By right that should not happen even though you have not cummed for a few weeks. Semen is stored up. 

2 hours ago, XavMar said:

Had one such experience before. Didn't ejaculate at all during in camp for almost 3 weeks. The first two times after this period had no semen, but it recovered after that on the next day. Weird. Anyone had same encounter before?

U mean ejaculate without cum ?? Maybe your pipe is choked. Maybe it's false alarm-orgasm.

Edited by Balestier

18 hours ago, BravedomSG said:

Hmm, i understand.

In the case when I am already producing sperm, the only time I experienced dry ejaculation is when I have cummed consecutively 3 rounds and more, as in cummed fully once, rested a few minutes, cummed fully again, cummed fully a third time, by now I will be dry, the following cum will be dry.

i could only cum a few rounds in my youth but only a few times. Usually 2 seperate rounds and I am out 😅. Most of the times, 1 full round and out.

When I was in 20s, the output from 3rd  is much lesser and thicker. Not dry though. And longer to orgasm 

Edited by Balestier

15 hours ago, Balestier said:

When I was in 20s, the output from 3rd  is much lesser and thicker. Not dry though. And longer to orgasm 

Yup, understandable. That’s natural. 👍🏼

Wait, you said after 3rd session of cum, though it’s lesser in quantity but thicker in concentration? Hmmm how is that 🤔

Edited by BravedomSG

On 1/25/2024 at 9:21 PM, BravedomSG said:

Yup, understandable. That’s natural. 👍🏼

Wait, you said after 3rd session of cum, though it’s lesser in quantity but thicker in concentration? Hmmm how is that 🤔

Simply less watery

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 11:56 PM, BravedomSG said:

Hmm, i understand.

Same. Max ever went was 4 counts but it was being forced by someone else. 

I did kinda miss the pre-puberty masturbation sessions, not messy at all lolololol. 

But first time i felt cum produced, i thought i suddenly lost control and peed. Was so worried as a pri sch kid that i couldn’t hold back the “pee”. lol

4 hours ago, Ysoserious1 said:

Same. Max ever went was 4 counts but it was being forced by someone else. 

I did kinda miss the pre-puberty masturbation sessions, not messy at all lolololol. 

But first time i felt cum produced, i thought i suddenly lost control and peed. Was so worried as a pri sch kid that i couldn’t hold back the “pee”. lol

😂 

8 hours ago, BravedomSG said:

Mine would be the opposite. First cum will be thicker and with subsequent cum session after that, will be more fluid

that applies to most i would think. The final few times would be clear and watery even. 

Edited by Ysoserious1

11 hours ago, BravedomSG said:

Mine would be the opposite. First cum will be thicker and with subsequent cum session after that, will be more fluid

Same here.  First couple of rounds, the ejaculate would be relatively viscous, while the subsequent ejaculations would see less ejaculate and more fluid.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an older man and had TURP surgery on my prostate as I had severe urinary retention. So the doc had to basically clear the blockage from my bladder. A sideaffect is no ejaculation when orgasming but thankfully I still have the orgasmic sensation. The cum is re-directed into the bladder with no adverse reactions. Later it's just pee'd out.

On 2/22/2024 at 8:44 PM, PABTAM said:

I'm an older man and had TURP surgery on my prostate as I had severe urinary retention. So the doc had to basically clear the blockage from my bladder. A sideaffect is no ejaculation when orgasming but thankfully I still have the orgasmic sensation. The cum is re-directed into the bladder with no adverse reactions. Later it's just pee'd out.

I trust that you are well now.

In my opinion, one of the most important ability that most men who are aging, will want to be able to have, is to enjoy erections and be the feeling of orgasm. To have cum or not, it does not really matter unless we want to procreate. However, at this age, i am quite confident that the time of wanting children would have passed. 

what does affect us in some ways, if we will to be honest to admit it, is a slight disappointment caused by the loss of ability to ejaculate with cum.

enjoy your ability to be able to erect and feeling of orgasm 👍🏼😊

On 2/22/2024 at 8:44 PM, PABTAM said:

Does it mean your ejaculation is without any liquid coming out of the penis? 

This could save a lot of effort in cleaning up.

I don't think this is a problem as long as you can feel orgasm. That's more than enough!

Sometimes I also have similar experience. 

• 1 month later...

On 3/2/2024 at 6:17 PM, PABTAM said:

Yes correct, nothing comes out although I do have pre-cum when excited.

Thankfully somethings still works. Hope that by now all is good with your health.

On 2/24/2024 at 8:01 AM, BravedomSG said:

In my opinion, one of the most important ability that most men who are aging, will want to be able to have, is to enjoy erections and be the feeling of orgasm. To have cum or not, it does not really matter unless we want to procreate. However, at this age, i am quite confident that the time of wanting children would have passed. 

what does affect us in some ways, if we will to be honest to admit it, is a slight disappointment caused by the loss of ability to ejaculate with cum.

enjoy your ability to be able to erect and feeling of orgasm 👍🏼😊

I totally agree with what u stated. Been on medication for a while which seems to affect. Erections getting lesser, not as hard, nor can i maintain it long enough, get soft faster than I could get it up. Volume of cum is extreme minimum and slow drip instead of the squirt during younger days. I guess not every aging person is the same as we need to factor in the original libido of the person as well as medical history. Lossing the erection ability is almost like losing one's manhood and pride in some ways (at least imho for myself).