Male HQ

Safra EnergyOne

Guest Guest

they had a good promo during Q1 last year.

$480 for 12 months + free 3 months,

avg out only $32 per month.

current promo (Q4 2021) is $428 for 6 months,

and spouse get to join 6 months for free (not a good promo since it doesnt apply to us)

On 11/19/2021 at 2:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone frequent energyone gyms? How is it in terms of facilities & crowd level?

It is pretty good and balanced out. Just that for Mount Faber, TPY they would be really crowded during peak hours.

Facilities wise it is averagely equipped. Nothing fanciful.

Some outlets have jacuzzi and steamroom, some are connected to swimming pools. 

Edited by firefight

Safra gym still crowded as before? I used to go to this gym, quite crowded during evening and weekends. I remember TPY default crowded like nay time and days. Even though can find many cute guys who gym there. I still remember there is one cute chinese gym instructor at safra Jurong who manned the counter.

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, Marcs25 said:

Any idea has the steamroom in the gym open already? Understand it was closed previously due to covid.

i believe still closed. not only the steam room, the jacuzzi too.

• 8 months later...
5 minutes ago, DickyDQ said:

Just know that TPY E1 gym mainly are free weights n static stations. Didnt really see treadmill machine. 

You only saw what's available at level 1, there is a level 2 with treadmill machines (easily at least 15 of them eh) and other machines too.   :)

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Depending where you live tampines safra is small but almost never crowded. And the steam room is working since some months ago! 

31 minutes ago, T Gunner said:

For safra gym do they accept pay per use for Safra members? 

Yes, for Safra members at $8.55 during off-peak hours and $13.90 during peak hours. But it is also good to call them for confirmation first eh, just in case.

(You could check here for more information on the timings)

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• 3 months later...
On 10/29/2022 at 1:14 PM, Veloster said:

Depending where you live tampines safra is small but almost never crowded. And the steam room is working since some months ago! 

The steam room temperature is way too hot for me, I can only tahan a few minutes before I need to get out for a breather.

Price hike notice

For Safra gym members, do take note of the new membership price starting this 1 April, to $54/month (with GST).

You might want to consider renewing for 12 months at the old price of $43.20 (with GST), to have some cost savings.

[just ensure that your Safra membership validity period must exceed gym membership period]

For your information and consideration eh.

uLtusR6.jpg

2 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

I'm holding out for additional promos (eg buy 1 year get 3 mths free) before 31 Mar haha

I would have to say it is very unlikely that Safra would introduce another/new promotion before the current one runs its course - current promotion is renew at $43.20/month (with GST) for a maximum of 12 months, ends 31 Mar.

After 31 Mar, it would be the new monthly price, no more opportunity to have savings based on the old price.

[different basis of comparison eh]

Just for information, and I'm not in anyway related to Safra. Haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys!

Im thinking of gg tamps safra. anyone goes there and can let me know how is the crowd like and what machine and eq do they have?

i am a safra member (NS) - still need to pay for gym membership?

They have some promotion for 4 introduction sessions by a PT. Any one tried their PT before or have anyone to suggest?

On 4/11/2023 at 9:33 PM, davlim76 said:

In steam room the norm is towel. For jacuzzi I see most guys go in nude. But you are supposed to wear trunks. 

Most impt is shower your self b4 step into the jac pool. Is norm to go into nude just like onsen.

Will be going to TPY gym this evening. 

Edited by dicky1973

On 4/12/2023 at 8:43 AM, bananaboat said:

hi guys!

Im thinking of gg tamps safra. anyone goes there and can let me know how is the crowd like and what machine and eq do they have?

i am a safra member (NS) - still need to pay for gym membership?

They have some promotion for 4 introduction sessions by a PT. Any one tried their PT before or have anyone to suggest?

You can download the Safra app and allowed you to check on gym capacity at any times. 

Foe gym, you can either pay per entry or sign up a package. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
9 minutes ago, Guest wonder said:

current rate for new sign up is $55/mth till 31 Dec.

is this considered a good rate?

or should wait for 2024 promo?

I think it is quite a good rate, considering that there is no entrance fee (entrance fee was about $300+, you see that U.P. would be the one with entrance fee), though I don't know why this price is just slightly higher than the usual/renewal fee. Not sure if the promotion next is better, not forgetting the 9% GST also eh. (Renewal is at $54/month with 8% GST)

Just a personal opinion eh, cheers!

16 hours ago, sphere said:

I think it is quite a good rate, considering that there is no entrance fee (entrance fee was about $300+, you see that U.P. would be the one with entrance fee), though I don't know why this price is just slightly higher than the usual/renewal fee. Not sure if the promotion next is better, not forgetting the 9% GST also eh. (Renewal is at $54/month with 8% GST)

Just a personal opinion eh, cheers!

thanks sphere, didnt know about this ‘entrance fee’.

i actually signed up back in jan 2020, was a super good promo at $32/mth for 15 mths (12 + 3 mths free). No entrance fee. but i didnt renew due to covid period.

now i see they have increased to $55/mth, but i did notice that this was better than last few quarters when rates went up to even $70+/mth before. yes next year 9% gst, its either they increase rates or run a good promo again. 

9 minutes ago, Guest wonder said:

thanks sphere, didnt know about this ‘entrance fee’.

i actually signed up back in jan 2020, was a super good promo at $32/mth for 15 mths (12 + 3 mths free). No entrance fee. but i didnt renew due to covid period.

now i see they have increased to $55/mth, but i did notice that this was better than last few quarters when rates went up to even $70+/mth before. yes next year 9% gst, its either they increase rates or run a good promo again. 

Oh, so your initial time was $30/month, then the price went up to $40/month after that and March this year, the price went up further to $50/month (all prices quoted without GST), so I think they won't increase the rate that soon eh.

Since you were once a member, you could try to see if they could allow you to renew instead of joining as new sign up (quoting Covid as reason)? Maybe they might let you eh, no harm asking yeah, haha.

6 hours ago, sphere said:

Oh, so your initial time was $30/month, then the price went up to $40/month after that and March this year, the price went up further to $50/month (all prices quoted without GST), so I think they won't increase the rate that soon eh.

Since you were once a member, you could try to see if they could allow you to renew instead of joining as new sign up (quoting Covid as reason)? Maybe they might let you eh, no harm asking yeah, haha.

the initial time was $40/mth. but since they gave 3 mths free for 12 mths, so it works out to be 480/15 = 32/mth.

anyway, what was the entrance fee about previously. so you have to pay $300+ on top of the usual rates?

yes, i might just go down and ask for renewal. never try, never know 😁

1 hour ago, Guest wonder said:

the initial time was $40/mth. but since they gave 3 mths free for 12 mths, so it works out to be 480/15 = 32/mth.

anyway, what was the entrance fee about previously. so you have to pay $300+ on top of the usual rates?

yes, i might just go down and ask for renewal. never try, never know 😁

Ah, ok, I thought they had $40/month for a longer time than this, you actually divided it out, haha.

I think the entrance fee is there most of the time (if I'm not wrong)? But when I joined last time, I also took the promotion without the entrance fee (like joining fee kind of thing)... However, I think they have such promotions quite regularly, just need to catch it at the right time (I remembered some promotions previously had some amount of entrance fee included, so not worth it).

That's right, you are already prepared to sign up new, so just ask them, if they allow you to renew, that's a bonus eh!

(the renewal fee is not too bad, has 1 month free with $50 Grab gifts - but I think it is only for 12 months renewal)

Do let us know the outcome eh, good luck!

On 12/26/2023 at 12:11 AM, sphere said:

Ah, ok, I thought they had $40/month for a longer time than this, you actually divided it out, haha.

I think the entrance fee is there most of the time (if I'm not wrong)? But when I joined last time, I also took the promotion without the entrance fee (like joining fee kind of thing)... However, I think they have such promotions quite regularly, just need to catch it at the right time (I remembered some promotions previously had some amount of entrance fee included, so not worth it).

That's right, you are already prepared to sign up new, so just ask them, if they allow you to renew, that's a bonus eh!

(the renewal fee is not too bad, has 1 month free with $50 Grab gifts - but I think it is only for 12 months renewal)

Do let us know the outcome eh, good luck!

thanks sphere, yes i checked the website and the renewal package is not bad. sure will update, in fact i think can also try my luck and ask abt Q1 2024 promo cos im sure the promo is already finalised.

15 hours ago, Guest wonder said:

thanks sphere, yes i checked the website and the renewal package is not bad. sure will update, in fact i think can also try my luck and ask abt Q1 2024 promo cos im sure the promo is already finalised.

Sure, but I'm don't think they would release such information at this stage eh, usually the first half a year, there might not be any promotion or the promotion was just not as 'attractive'. This year was because of the price hike (see my post dated 18 Feb above), and you got to renew at its old price $43.20/month with 8% GST.

Anyway, maybe you are 'lucky' to know more, haha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.