Male HQ

Late sleepers Discussion

begleitung

Guest Guest

Late sleepers and insomnia sleepers are totally difference. Some people like to sleep late but they have no problem falling asleep.

Nowadays i always tell myself to go to sleep early, like 10pm plus, but always ended up 11pm plus then go sleep. Bad habit and bad for health.

Guest Non worker
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Late sleepers and insomnia sleepers are totally difference. Some people like to sleep late but they have no problem falling asleep.

Nowadays i always tell myself to go to sleep early, like 10pm plus, but always ended up 11pm plus then go sleep. Bad habit and bad for health.

If u have to work the following day best is to have sufficient sleep.  Non worker like me sometimes stay up quite late like 3am watching YouTube or finding something to do. Especially now hot weather. I no longer observe the clock when I need to sleep or wake up.

Guest Guest
On 4/29/2024 at 11:14 PM, Guest Non worker said:

If u have to work the following day best is to have sufficient sleep.  Non worker like me sometimes stay up quite late like 3am watching YouTube or finding something to do. Especially now hot weather. I no longer observe the clock when I need to sleep or wake up.

If you no need to work, surely can sleep and wake up anytime. If no need to work the next day, i would sleep even more late, like after 11.30pm to 12am plus. Which i still find unhealthy even no need to work. No work should still try to sleep by 11pm is good for health.

However, seems like there is always many things that can do at night, and i don't feel like going to sleep early. 

On 4/30/2024 at 10:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

If you no need to work, surely can sleep and wake up anytime. If no need to work the next day, i would sleep even more late, like after 11.30pm to 12am plus. Which i still find unhealthy even no need to work. No work should still try to sleep by 11pm is good for health.

However, seems like there is always many things that can do at night, and i don't feel like going to sleep early. 

On 4/29/2024 at 10:14 AM, Guest Non worker said:

One of the blessings to reach the age to being retired later in life is the absence of compulsions to follow a rigid schedule.  It is not a complete freedom however,  since society still exists around us and we need to accommodate to it.  For example, we may want to do things very early in the morning before rush time, like going to a gym before it gets crowded. 

From a health point of view,  our inborn circadian rhythm, the "circadian clock" in our body is guided by the cycles of light and dark,  and it is the healthiest for us to sleep while it is dark.  I also have to force myself to go to sleep between 10 and 11 PM, and it is tempting to continue one's activities deep into the night.   But once the habit to stop everything on time is made, it is not difficult to follow.   

Guest Guest

Going to sleep at 10pm plus consider a bit early. Unless you need to wake up very early next day, then need to sleep by 10pm plus.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.