Male HQ

Late sleepers Discussion

begleitung

On 9/2/2022 at 11:25 PM, Guest guest said:

Those who is morning person really must go sleep quite early and also must be able to fall asleep. I see my neighbor lights off at around 8pm, wonder how they can fall asleep so early? I have tried before going to bed at around 9.15pm but lay on bed and cannot fall asleep until 11pm plus. So also, no point going to sleep so early. 

By 11 pm is good enough.

Settle down by 1030 pm.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 9/12/2022 at 7:05 PM, fab said:

By 11 pm is good enough.

Settle down by 1030 pm.

By 11pm is good if next day only need to wake up at 7am or later. If need to wake up at 6am plus, 11pm a bit late. If can sleep by 10pm then is good.

My surrounding is quite noisy, lots of noise from neighbours, so going to bed early also cannot fall asleep, as i am light sleeper.

On 9/13/2022 at 3:11 AM, Guest Bree said:

What is the cause of awaking up almost at the same time at night? Say 230am? I usually go to bed around 10pm.

Maybe something trigger that you awake almost the same time every night?

Many years ago i also had this issue. No matter what time i go sleep, i would sure awaking between 2am-3pm, and after that i has problem falling asleep again. Then found out that i had stress and anxiety during that period which trigger such waking up.

On 9/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, begleitung said:

stress is the sleep killer

Agreed, when i stress i have difficult time to fall asleep and even after fall asleep, would get up in the middle of the night. But not easy to handle stress sometimes cause you never know why you got stress in the first place.

Guest Moonlight Friend
On 9/17/2022 at 8:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

I sleep very late.  Can you tell where to cruise after midnight?  Are there even  cruising places?

I advise the restless LGBT folks to congregate and drink kopi together at their neighborhood 24-hour kopi shop to pass the time. Who knows, maybe something positive came of it, like meeting others who experience the same lack of sleep as you.

Staying alone has it benefits.  You can leave your house anytime 24hrs.  If you stay with family members, they think you are crazy to even step out at 11pm.  I remember going out to buy supper at 3am....when I was hungry in the wee hour...and then when I looked around the kopi shop, I wasn't the only one....hahaha

Guest Crickets Singing
On 9/20/2022 at 11:56 AM, begleitung said:

I think we can also come here to chat etc if we r awake again late at nite, lol

When people who can come out to chat in the most unusual time of the night,  they are probably not working, not needing to work the next day or on graveyard shift duties or someone who is 24 hours behind us in another part of the world.

On 9/17/2022 at 10:33 PM, Guest Moonlight Friend said:

I advise the restless LGBT folks to congregate and drink kopi together at their neighborhood 24-hour kopi shop to pass the time. Who knows, maybe something positive came of it, like meeting others who experience the same lack of sleep as you.

Will be nice if that happens 

On 9/20/2022 at 5:06 PM, robin said:

Will be nice if that happens 

Unless the moderateor doesn't give warning for start deleting post such as....

"Anyone can't sleep tonight?  I will be drinking kopi alone at XXX kopi shop in certain XXXX town area, at XXX time".  Feel free to drop by and say "Hi" if you also can't sleep in this hour.   We can have a night chat, admirng the star, the moon and the universe, listening to cricket singing and soaking in the fresh unpopulated night air..."

To the above effect.

or

Another suggestion:

Create a separate chatroom specially catered for the "Night Owls"?

On 9/20/2022 at 6:49 PM, Guest hmmmmm said:

Unless the moderateor doesn't give warning for start deleting post such as....

"Anyone can't sleep tonight?  I will be drinking kopi alone at XXX kopi shop in certain XXXX town area, at XXX time".  Feel free to drop by and say "Hi" if you also can't sleep in this hour.   We can have a night chat, admirng the star, the moon and the universe, listening to cricket singing and soaking in the fresh unpopulated night air..."

To the above effect.

or

Another suggestion:

Create a separate chatroom specially catered for the "Night Owls"?

Cannot sleep or sleep late is different. This thread should be for people who sleep late but don't think they have problem falling asleep or sleeping. I remember there is an insomnia thread for people who cannot fall asleep or have problem sleeping.

Guest not Hiao
On 9/23/2022 at 10:28 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

Cannot sleep go Mustafa shopping loh.  Can even have sex at the changing room!

Aiyooooooooooo! A few years ago 4am can't sleep headache I went Mustafa walk and buy medicine. Went out without changing in my little fbt shorts. Kenna accosted by so many horny indians. Then I walked along the outside shop five foot way and stood somewhere less bright, kenna ass cheek squeezed sooo hard I almost screamed. Another grabbed my hand to touch his "big one" In the end, no need medication, headache cleared, but end up groggy!

On 9/25/2022 at 3:40 AM, Guest not Hiao said:

Aiyooooooooooo! A few years ago 4am can't sleep headache I went Mustafa walk and buy medicine. Went out without changing in my little fbt shorts. Kenna accosted by so many horny indians. Then I walked along the outside shop five foot way and stood somewhere less bright, kenna ass cheek squeezed sooo hard I almost screamed. Another grabbed my hand to touch his "big one" In the end, no need medication, headache cleared, but end up groggy!

:clap:

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, begleitung said:

Did not know mustafa was a must for fun, lol

it can cure sleeplessness or keep those who söeep late entertained, lol

Must at least must stay not far to mustafa if you cannot sleep at night and yet still can go there. 

Guest Far Far Away
14 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Must at least must stay not far to mustafa if you cannot sleep at night and yet still can go there. 

If you got car, you can go anywhere you wishes, regardless how far.

On 9/20/2022 at 11:42 AM, Guest hehehe said:

Staying alone has it benefits.  You can leave your house anytime 24hrs.  If you stay with family members, they think you are crazy to even step out at 11pm.  I remember going out to buy supper at 3am....when I was hungry in the wee hour...and then when I looked around the kopi shop, I wasn't the only one....hahaha

Your parents still awake after 11pm.

As an adult I find that very silly. Either you are adult and can do what you want or not. why should your family members bother?

From time to time everyone needs a walk or just buy a drink outside or anything (cruise around the area, lol) ...

On 9/13/2022 at 3:11 AM, Guest Bree said:

What is the cause of awaking up almost at the same time at night? Say 230am? I usually go to bed around 10pm.

Do you drink wine? Strong Red wine can cause you to awake at night (other hard liquor also). It is one of the ingredients in red wine.

Could always be also that you drink green tea, coffee, black tea or red bull sort of drinks too late in the afternoon. That can affect your sleep routine also.

The body reacts much to routine.

Many late sleepers probably hang on their gadgets, handphones, Ipads, PCs, laptops...

These gadgets emit blue light and these prevent the melatonin to produced. Melatonin sends signals to your body to sleep.

Many sleep recommendations say you should ditch your blue light emitting gadgets at least 1 hours before your sleep routine.

If you go on in sleeping late, your body will also adjust to these later hours and it will be difficult to  fall asleep at earlier times.

Then, you need to "train" to get your sleep cycle back on track.

The advice also goes that you develop a certain "before sleep routine" that you keep up every day... brush your teeth, dim the lights, prepare the pillow, put out your socks for next day,  etc.

It is better to read something instead of using blue light emitting gadgets before bedtime...

On 10/18/2022 at 12:09 PM, Guest Far Far Away said:

If you got car, you can go anywhere you wishes, regardless how far.

No car lor. Even got car, i should be feeling too tired to drive out since i cannot sleep. 😅

23 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

apart from occasional insomnia, i have no difficulty falling asleep immediately after watching TV, using the computer or reading a book. and i don't have a fixed routine. what i do before sleep and how early/late i sleep varies by several hours. i guess i am lucky not to be bound by any "rules" in order to fall alseep

I envy those people who have no difficulty falling asleep fast after they go to bed. Also able to sleep thru until they need to wake up.

I have problem falling asleep fast, and i will also tend to wake up 1-2 hours earlier before the timing i need to wake up. Eg, if i need to wake up at 6.30am, i tend to wake up around 4am to 5 am plus already, and could not fall asleep again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.