Male HQ

Massage at normal shop

superman888

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I dun dare to wear the shorts they provide. I will ask politely if they mind I strip to my underwear. Most are ok. 

On 2/4/2022 at 7:35 AM, radiusulnar said:

I thought most use disposable shorts now?

Disposable brief but I feel abit funny. Still feel more at ease in my own brief. 

• 2 weeks later...

Suggest to use their provided shorts / underwear or go naked if both comfortable. Massage oil will damage the underwear elastic band and spoil your underwear. 

The shorts they provide are often too small.  The disposables will tear.  So i just use my own underwear.  Unless you are wearing whites, or very light colours, there isn't any issues.  Doesn't "spoil" the underwear like many think.

On 2/21/2022 at 4:06 PM, nate42 said:

The shorts they provide are often too small.  The disposables will tear.  So i just use my own underwear.  Unless you are wearing whites, or very light colours, there isn't any issues.  Doesn't "spoil" the underwear like many think.

Essential massage oil can damage underwear elastic band. It is good to wear a disposable brief or their short provided if the messeur not allowed you to go naked. 

Life is short! Don't wait for the last minute to do what you like to do! Just do it!

On 2/21/2022 at 9:33 PM, TigerYam said:

Essential massage oil can damage underwear elastic band. It is good to wear a disposable brief or their short provided if the messeur not allowed you to go naked. 

Thanks. So far, I haven't noticed any damage done to my underwear. Perhaps I have been lucky or haven't used the same ones often enough to have noticeable damage. In my many years of going for massages, only 1 masseur has suggested I go nude, so he can do a better job to massage my sciatica. I usually don't ask to be nude to maintain the decorum.