Male HQ

Netflix I “Love (Ft. Marriage and Divorce)” Season 3

GKS

On 3/21/2022 at 1:02 AM, doncoin said:

OK. Season 3 is weird and going off tracks with the sub-plot about ghosts and possession. 

You are right. More ghosts at the last two episodes of Season 3. 

On 3/28/2022 at 7:07 AM, doncoin said:

Given how the sub-plot has diverted into the spiritual realm, i am thinking that Season 3 will end with a major exorcism. 

Bingo, are you the script writer? 

On 5/2/2022 at 11:58 AM, GKS said:

You are right. More ghosts at the last two episodes of Season 3. 

On 5/2/2022 at 11:59 AM, GKS said:

Bingo, are you the script writer? 

I know. I saw the latest episode on Netflix on Saturday. I am beginning to lose faith in the series. Seasons 1 and 2 were so good on the dynamics of the characters and the plot. Season 3 is really bad with the spiritual elements that have very little to do with love, marriage, or divorce. Plus some of the main characters had major plastic surgery looking completely different. 

Also, I noticed that a peck on the cheek will result in pregnancy. 

Love. 

On 5/11/2022 at 5:00 AM, doncoin said:

I am wondering for season 4 if they will bring back the actors they have replaced for season 3, and then refresh the faces of the others for the new season. What do you think? 

@doncoinAs far as you are following the story line with clear understanding , it should not be a confusion. Idealy, keep the cast is better however, I have no idea of the artists management system in Korea. 

On 5/10/2022 at 6:33 PM, GKS said:

@doncoinAs far as you are following the story line with clear understanding , it should not be a confusion. Idealy, keep the cast is better however, I have no idea of the artists management system in Korea. 

TBH, I kind of lost the direction of the story line when they started introducing ghosts in Season 3. What's up with the boy ghost who just sits in the living room? 

I am thinking maybe in Season 4 they will introduce alien abduction or the crazy mother-in-law actually did not take a trip to Singapore, in the series, she is really an alien from outer space and is really posing as a human to assimilate humanity. The wives will become alien hunters/ghost busters in Season 4.

Love. 

On 5/13/2022 at 3:37 AM, doncoin said:

TBH, I kind of lost the direction of the story line when they started introducing ghosts in Season 3. What's up with the boy ghost who just sits in the living room? 

@doncoinchild ghost. When he first appeared in season three, the grandpapa mentioned that. 

On 5/13/2022 at 3:37 AM, doncoin said:

I am thinking maybe in Season 4 they will introduce alien abduction or the crazy mother-in-law actually did not take a trip to Singapore, in the series, she is really an alien from outer space and is really posing as a human to assimilate humanity. The wives will become alien hunters/ghost busters in Season 4.

I am not sure what will happen in Season 4. If too many twists, I might not follow. 

Edited by GKS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...