Male HQ

Heiwa Spa

1 hour ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

As I lie naked in the sauna with towel over my head and eyes, the click sound of an unlocking locker mixed in the noise water stream hitting the hot pool could still be vaguely heard. Someone's here, I thought excitedly, my hand reaching out almost intrinsically for my flaccid cock to make it hard. The habit of showing my hardon to other sauna goers has been built over the years, and seldom fail in identifying who I can play with, especially when I'm caught-in-the-act of self stimulation.

A couple of minutes past before the sound of showering was heard, and usually followed by splashing water from the hot pool. Plenty of time for me to prepare my body for the show. Fingers slowly stroking my cock and ball sacks, feeling the rush of blood into my penis, and gently circling the head while peeking through the towel, anticipating the opening of the sauna door.

More splashing, this time for getting out of the pool, and a blurry reflection indicating him approaching the sauna. I continued my intentionally "unintentional" stimulation, watching the reflection transform into reality, and stopping at the glassdoor. I assumed he had "caught" me pleasuring myself, either watching a free show or deciding whether to interrupt me.

"Click" went the glassdoor, and I know he had made his choice. I quickly stopped what i was doing and sat up, trying to be calm and nonchalent about what he might have seen.

"Hey, it's ok, you can continue to lie down, if it's more comfortable for you." came his response. "There's plenty of room here"

"Oh, ok.. thanks." I went back to my lying position, with a hardon that's still throbbing with each pulse. Through the corner of my eyes, I molested the guy that just entered. Beefly muscular with nice pecs, slight moustache and goaty plus side burn, double eye-lids, totally my type!

"Small place huh" he was first to break the silence. "Have you been to other saunas in Singapore? Like Yuno, gspa etc?"

"Ya.. quite small, but I like the quietness, not many people, good privacy also.."

"Oh, sorry, am I invading your privacy? I can go out... "

"Oh no no, it's fine. I'm good, unless you are not comfortable in the sauna with me"

"Ah, i'm ok.. just not sure if you need help with that" pointing to my erection. My smile was all the invitation he needed. He came closer and wrapped his fingers around me. "You have a nice sized package here", his slow jerking actions felt electrifying. Moving from my shaft to my balls and perineum, his skillful caressing sent waves of pleasure through my body. While I closed my eyes to enjoy and moan softly with his rhythm, he placed his plump lips around my cock head, and slide my cock into his warm mouth wet mouth.

"Urgh... fuck... so good...." I reached out and craddled his already swollen cock in my hand, lubricated with my precum from before, and jerk my sucker while he continue to suck me with generous amount of saliva.

"oh fuck.. huh.. huh.. oh nice... fuck... I'm cumming.. cumming... "

"uhm.. uhmm..." was all he could uttered with his mouth full of my cock, which I assumed it's his consent for me to cum in his mouth. "Urgh.. urgh.. gonna shoot, gonna shoot... urgh... shoot..ing... shoot... urghhh....." My body lost all control when he started deep throating me, and with a few thrust, all I could feel is my cock throbbing and spewing a week worth of seeds into him, and his throat swallowing what he could take, letting the rest drool out from his mouth..

"Orh... that was.. so intense...." I panted. "Glad that you like it.. and yummy sperms you have" he chuckled. "Can you help with my problem?" Not needing more invitation too, i continued jerking him and sucking his sexy protuding nipples. Companied with his moaning of "uhm... uhm... ah.. ", he shot his load all over his belly as my jerking rhythm slowed down to allow him to slowly take in the sensation and recover.

"Thanks for that.. so shiok" "You're welcome, so.. I'll see you again here ya?" "Hahaha.. let's see."

Hope to see you soon, cute hunky guy!

Yum

On 4/6/2024 at 4:37 PM, Forumer said:

Did you manage to attract any weirdos there? Such as apes, minions, hobbits, snorlax etc.

So you also another weirdo?

Which are you? CB mouth, Troll, assholes or idiot?

Or all the above? 

Don't put yourself on high pedestal. You might not be ugly on looks but to me you are an ugly human being. 

Any more discriminating shit from you and you will be banned.

59 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Now entry price is $55 for those that sign package.. else it's 68 if I'm not wrong..

not sure how many will still go..

Really? 

I still have package though...

but the receptionist didnt inform me yesterday of the price change..

• 2 weeks later...