Male HQ

Will I get infected if I touch Genital Warts? Help!

Guest help

Yesterday, when I put my finger in the ass of the guy in standing position while kissing, I feel a lump in the ass hole.

Upon lifting his legs, I notice there is genital wart and it's already quite serious. He was shocked when I told him what I saw and asked him to leave.

It's only after 15mins then I suddenly recall my dick head and my finger got into contact with the warts just now. I faster shower myself.

What should I do now? Am I already infected? He did oral me.

Is it very rude to ask to inspect the hole of the btm the moment we meet to avoid such nightmare again?

---

Special note to admin.

STD is a topic that needs timely advice. Can you shift it to the main forum? Thanks 

Guest ffffffff

Yes Can be spread by touching.

So if you touch your dick after touching his ass. There's a chance.

Nothing else to do but wait to see if they appear.  I'd they do, just see doctor for cream.

These things though painless are quite a nuisance. They can reappear after removal. It may take several months for them to not appear anymore.

If your friend has it in his asshole. Ask him to remove quickly. Certain strains of HPV cause cancer.

Guest You koo
On 4/18/2022 at 1:50 AM, Guest ffffffff said:

Yes Can be spread by touching.

So if you touch your dick after touching his ass. There's a chance.

Nothing else to do but wait to see if they appear.  I'd they do, just see doctor for cream.

These things though painless are quite a nuisance. They can reappear after removal. It may take several months for them to not appear anymore.

If your friend has it in his asshole. Ask him to remove quickly. Certain strains of HPV cause cancer.

It was a casual , anonymous encounter bang bang in Sauna, the arse bottom , couldnot care less if his arse is overgrown with cauliflower 菜花🌼  warts, the facte opening that victim can feel with his finger the wart nodules of the size of soya beans around the opening, means , ot is at least two years old. 

The arse open one probably.is a take all comers , the heck I care, warts , veruuca, syph, gono, Hiv, chlamydia, Uti, anti biotic resistant all strains infection , I dont care type. So good luck. 

The only consolation , is the fingering one might have misdiagnosed well seasoned bottom's loose anal folds as wart lumps,  it takes good lighting, a close view and trained eyes to verify its cauliflower , growth like warts. 

Besides , the fingered one probably enjoys getting warts , its a badge of honour and courage, he rejects no one and takes all comers, and the warts when it grows makes the arse itchy and slimy , turned on and itchy all tume, non stop stimulation by the warts, LOLOLOLOL.

I remembered few years ago I got a common wart on my thumb near the edge of the nail. Not sure how I get it, maybe someone arse while I fingered or I got from public premises like public pool, gym sauna etc… Anyway, it was not an issue or a problem to me. Once a while I will cut it off whenever I trim my finger nails since it’s a piece of dead skins. Then last year after Covid19 restrictions had lifted, I was able to get my GP to prescribe me the HPV vaccines. A complete HPV vaccine requires 3 jabs, so a few days after my 2nd jab, I realized that my common wart on my thumb disappeared. Was surprised HPV vaccine can kill off common wart and I thought common wart can only be removed by acid solution or freezing (Cryotherapy). I know common warts are caused by HPV but never expect the HPV vaccine help to remove my common wart as well. Or maybe my common wart just happened to disappear as common wart can be gone without treatment. However, I have a strong believe that it was the HPV vaccine help to get rid of it.

So you might want to go get the HPV vaccine to prevent getting warts. Check with your GP or look for Sexual Health Prevention experts for help. 

Guest YouPondan
On 4/18/2022 at 3:01 PM, Guest You koo said:

It was a casual , anonymous encounter bang bang in Sauna, the arse bottom , couldnot care less if his arse is overgrown with cauliflower 菜花🌼  warts, the facte opening that victim can feel with his finger the wart nodules of the size of soya beans around the opening, means , ot is at least two years old. 

The arse open one probably.is a take all comers , the heck I care, warts , veruuca, syph, gono, Hiv, chlamydia, Uti, anti biotic resistant all strains infection , I dont care type. So good luck. 

The only consolation , is the fingering one might have misdiagnosed well seasoned bottom's loose anal folds as wart lumps,  it takes good lighting, a close view and trained eyes to verify its cauliflower , growth like warts. 

Besides , the fingered one probably enjoys getting warts , its a badge of honour and courage, he rejects no one and takes all comers, and the warts when it grows makes the arse itchy and slimy , turned on and itchy all tume, non stop stimulation by the warts, LOLOLOLOL.

Yeah go get them all.

Guest Thanks for warning

I have successfully abstained from sex for 25 years and was thinking hard whether I should now return to having the sexual pleasure with another man.  After reading the post,  I have again, decided to retreat to my safety zone and probably will never want to have sex again, ever.

On 4/18/2022 at 3:53 PM, cityhallguy said:

I remembered few years ago I got a common wart on my thumb near the edge of the nail. Not sure how I get it, maybe someone arse while I fingered or I got from public premises like public pool, gym sauna etc… Anyway, it was not an issue or a problem to me. Once a while I will cut it off whenever I trim my finger nails since it’s a piece of dead skins. Then last year after Covid19 restrictions had lifted, I was able to get my GP to prescribe me the HPV vaccines. A complete HPV vaccine requires 3 jabs, so a few days after my 2nd jab, I realized that my common wart on my thumb disappeared. Was surprised HPV vaccine can kill off common wart and I thought common wart can only be removed by acid solution or freezing (Cryotherapy). I know common warts are caused by HPV but never expect the HPV vaccine help to remove my common wart as well. Or maybe my common wart just happened to disappear as common wart can be gone without treatment. However, I have a strong believe that it was the HPV vaccine help to get rid of it.

So you might want to go get the HPV vaccine to prevent getting warts. Check with your GP or look for Sexual Health Prevention experts for help. 

1. hpv vaccine do not cure hpv warts.

2. if warts are indeed hpv, there's no more need for hpv vaccination.

3. yes, hpv wart can be removed by cryo freezing.

Guest You koo
On 4/18/2022 at 4:43 PM, Guest Thanks for warning said:

I have successfully abstained from sex for 25 years and was thinking hard whether I should now return to having the sexual pleasure with another man.  After reading the post,  I have again, decided to retreat to my safety zone and probably will never want to have sex again, ever.

Turtle head comes out for a peek, 

Sees how dirty and filthy anal warts is, 

And decides to shrink back into the shell. 

Next peek , out in 500 years. 

Sex is supposed to dirty, wet, slimy, uncontrollable lust, followed by regrets and guilt for some   

But a motivational drive for others,

The dirtier, the slimmier, the messier, the crazier , the greater the release and satisfaction ,  

Then the spring resets itself again until the tension needs another long awaited release.

Sexual tension release.

On 4/18/2022 at 3:53 PM, cityhallguy said:

I did ask for HPV vaccine long time back.

My GP said it's only useful for gals age 26 and below. Guys don't need.

Until now, I still don't quite get it.

On 4/18/2022 at 10:11 PM, mith said:

1. hpv vaccine do not cure hpv warts.

2. if warts are indeed hpv, there's no more need for hpv vaccination.

3. yes, hpv wart can be removed by cryo freezing.

In my initial post, I didn’t say 100% sure HPV vaccine can heal common warts. I believe the HPV vaccine help to remove the common warts I have as that’s the only new thing that I added to my immunity system. Also, I did study and research about HPV vaccine when my common warts disappeared and found that there were some decent studies about the efficacy of HPV vaccine to prevent and remove warts. Thus, I asked him to consult with the GP or STD prevention experts as they should have knowledge with the updated medical studies. 

https://www.mdedge.com/dermatology/article/233988/infectious-diseases/hpv-vaccine-appears-effective-treating-warts

https://www.practiceupdate.com/content/nonavalent-hpv-vaccine-for-the-treatment-of-multiple-recalcitrant-warts/115991

Warts whether common, genital or whatever warts are mainly caused by HPV and HPV has large number of strains just like coronavirus (after all they are all virus). Maybe you should go read it out what causes warts. 

Edited by cityhallguy

On 4/18/2022 at 11:47 PM, Guest help said:

Yes, normally that’s what GP will tell you. Maybe because I’m living in NZ now where LGBTQI are more acceptable and acknowledge. HPV vaccine is not just for female cervical cancer prevention only. I went to my GP to ask for HPV vaccine. I discussed with him about the medical studies that I found about the HPV vaccine prevent the risk of getting warts and throat cancer. He agreed with me and asked me why I want the vaccine as male don’t get subsidy for the vaccine and has to pay the full cost. I told him about my sexual life and the HPV vaccine is for prevention against genital warts and also throat cancer (for someone like me like giving bj without condom, the risk of throat cancer is high). So he understands my sexual health and agreed to prescribe the HPV vaccine to me. 

Maybe go look for another GP where you can openly discuss about your sexual health and why you want to get HPV vaccine. 

Some may think of me as if you scare of STD or HIV then don’t play around lor. Unfortunately, I have this bad habit of having casual or public sex, hook up, fun. I do take responsibility of my own act, if there’s any preventive measures that I can put in place I will do so. 

Edited by cityhallguy

Well,  everyday there are people get knocked down by crossing the road, so do you refrained from crossing the road? No right? Everything there is risk but we need to take precautions and manage the risk. 

Guest Right?
On 4/18/2022 at 9:40 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Well,  everyday there are people get knocked down by crossing the road, so do you refrained from crossing the road? No right? Everything there is risk but we need to take precautions and manage the risk. 

The risk of preventing something you could see is much lesser than something you couldn't. Right?

Guest Britnee Sparkslette
On 4/18/2022 at 7:47 PM, Guest help said:

What G.P.  probably wanted you to know, is that the H.P.V. vaccine is targeted to halt and prevent Cervical.cancers in women before they  become sexually.active and have multiple partners, and increase the chances of catching a HPV infected cock, if both partners dont have, of course wont catch HPV, BUT if male partner has a HPV INFECTION AND THE hpv is small and not easily visible to girl.might get infected and if wart grows at at cervix , later on in life that wart may evolve and become cervical cancer.

Hence , your GP was right about the facts. 

And btw , if you already caught one of the 16 to 19 known HPV varieties than rhe vaccine is useless to protect u , since you are already infected. 

Vaccines are given before being infected . As u already know for Covid 19 vaccine , is given also.before getting i infected.

But since the new vaccine protects against 13 varietie of HPV. U KNOW WHAT TO DO.

• 2 months later...

I mean, adequate preparation and precaution could save you a lot of headache from such diseases. 

Abstinence doesn’t have to be the only method 😲

Guest analwarts

few years back I got fingered before, a few tops commented they could feel particles in my anus but they still proceed to fuck me.

I didn't think much as i thought it could be dried poo that was not clean thoroughly.

Over the years, when some tops fingered me in sauna, they gave me a shocked look and left hurriedly without saying much , i always wondered what happened. Usually is Tops who didn't finger me, will fuck me.

One day, I felt itchy around my anus for a few days and realised there were many growth around my anus using a mirror. That is when i know I have been infected with anal warts.

Went to DSC for more than 20 times to get rid of my warts, now i don't dare to have casual sex anymore.

I find not a lot of gays know about genital warts and their symptoms. TS is good enough to tell the bottom of his condition so that he could get treated.

Guest Take your chances

You can only manage risk that much.

HPV can be spread by mere contact

And some STDs have no visible symptoms

So if you are just unlucky, you will still get infected.

It's a personal choice really, manage your risk and take your chances.

On 6/25/2022 at 2:07 PM, Guest analwarts said:

few years back I got fingered before, a few tops commented they could feel particles in my anus but they still proceed to fuck me.

I didn't think much as i thought it could be dried poo that was not clean thoroughly.

Over the years, when some tops fingered me in sauna, they gave me a shocked look and left hurriedly without saying much , i always wondered what happened. Usually is Tops who didn't finger me, will fuck me.

One day, I felt itchy around my anus for a few days and realised there were many growth around my anus using a mirror. That is when i know I have been infected with anal warts.

Went to DSC for more than 20 times to get rid of my warts, now i don't dare to have casual sex anymore.

I find not a lot of gays know about genital warts and their symptoms. TS is good enough to tell the bottom of his condition so that he could get treated.

Don't you wash your anus, don't you douche?  How can you not feel there is something there???

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 10:47 AM, Guest Take your chances said:

You can only manage risk that much.

HPV can be spread by mere contact

And some STDs have no visible symptoms

So if you are just unlucky, you will still get infected.

It's a personal choice really, manage your risk and take your chances.

You are right.

BJ, giving or receiving is the most common way to get infected 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.