Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Fabulan
1 hour ago, fab said:

R u sure u cuntnot?

Don't 用小姐之心度君子之腹。

If u get molested in public shout molest shoutly.

If u flirt publicly dont accuse other of stalking.

誰那么大胆想吃你的天鹅肉?

At least clp is taller than those low class so called model.

B it FG has a cunt or not , miss or mrs
it is obvious that a stalker must learn to seek medical treatment esp one with serious illnesses at this thread lingering like a souless member

Altlan ego?but for sure this photo is trillion times Fabulous than our "fab"

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Fab a not :P:P

01b14e6f.jpg?itok=hxCb9Ea2

You should go and be the trainer of mediacorp artise! with your coaching and oscar-winning acting skills that kill (a pea brain)

1 hour ago, Guest Fabulan said:

B it FG has a cunt or not , miss or mrs
it is obvious that a stalker must learn to seek medical treatment esp one with serious illnesses at this thread lingering like a souless member

Altlan ego?but for sure this photo is trillion times Fabulous than our "fab"

You should go and be the trainer of mediacorp artise! with your coaching and oscar-winning acting skills that kill (a pea brain)

Im a lesbian. I do have a cunt.

please dont make fun of it after all, even gays came from a cunt.

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, Guest Zoe shit said:

Looks like a street walker, why is she showing everyone her smelly aurat??

Thai director Ekachai Uekrongtham would rather hire acclaimed Taiwanese actress Yang Kuei-mei to star in his 2007 Singapore movie "Pleasure Factory" 快乐工厂 (shot entirely on location in Geylang, Singapore) as a prostitute opposite Loo Zihan, rather than use the old hag.

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, fab said:

Fw n lls 都不耻与她济名。

Tay Ping Hui is low-profile but he reads a lot of online forums including probably ours.

He knows the old hag's real reputation - why do you think he draws the line at acting alongside her?
He has not acted alongside her for over 10 years.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Tay Ping Hui is low-profile but he reads a lot of online forums including probably ours.

He knows the old hag's real reputation - why do you think he draws the line at acting alongside her?

When he first started out, zt thought she found a male lead to play opp her...cos she was at the ganga stage at that time. Not sYt and neither is she willing to play her age.

There wasnt any guy suitanle to be paired with her.

Lls cant always act with her

and the other guys were way too young and lack stature...

16 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Aiyo i oso neva join them hor i knoe ,u go ask mr forehd la.

Or u buy me dinner, i gather with u oso can. 

Keep to topic od laozoe hor

I don't dare buy la. Your secret admirer is upset. Buy liao nothing left.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

7 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

When he first started out, zt thought she found a male lead to play opp her...cos she was at the ganga stage at that time. Not sYt and neither is she willing to play her age.

There wasnt any guy suitanle to be paired with her.

Lls cant always act with her

and the other guys were way too young and lack stature...

Tho tph is only about 3 yrs younger than her, he looks at least decade younger. Imagine if compatible with jess n ox how can he be compatible with her.

Even j lye also siam far far from her.

During last sa when this hypocrite smiled widely at re on stage, re rather stood at the side than go near that smelly aurat.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Stupid lackey
On 6/21/2016 at 8:40 AM, Guest guest said:

Top actress = Chen Li Ping?

Top actress is Chen Li Ping indeed, but 

TOP FUCKSLUT is LAO ZOE!!

1 minute ago, fab said:

Tho tph is only about 3 yrs younger than her, he looks at least decade younger. Imagine if compatible with jess n ox how can he be compatible with her.

During last sa when this hypocrite smiled widely at re on stage, re rather stood at the side than go near that smelly aurat.

ian fang would gladly act as her toyboy. win win for both sides,since mongoloid loves lao char boh and lao zoe can feel young and fresh again.

3 minutes ago, Guest 7485 said:

ian fang would gladly act as her toyboy. win win for both sides,since mongoloid loves lao char boh and lao zoe can feel young and fresh again.

Y not?

Can write a 祖孙恋。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Zoe Shit
18 minutes ago, fab said:

These guys should know better than to associate themselves with the jinx of mediacorpse. 

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest 老ZOE said:

舔我的,干我!

sg50celebs_20.jpg?itok=L5PAh7o5

Lao Zoe looks really dry and unfuckable without her photoshop, one fuckng lao cheebye.

39 minutes ago, Guest 7485 said:

why you so bad,although lao zoe looks 64,they are only 21 years apart.

Since gals reach puberty earlier they tend to look 5 yrs older during teenage.

After 30 women will look 10 yo older her male counterparts.

This is y many middle age couple r mistaken as mum n son.

So its normal for a 50 yo hag n 25 guy to look granny n grandson.

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Lao Zoe looks really dry and unfuckable without her photoshop, one fuckng lao cheebye.

Aging is not shameful. One of her problems is while her peers have move on to play granny roles, this shameless hag still insist on playing virgin roles n hussy to a man whose wife is young to look her daughter.

Lol.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest fuck her lackeys
1 minute ago, fab said:

Aging is not shameful. One of her problems is while her peers have move on to play granny roles, this shameless hag still insist on playing virgin roles n hussy to a man whose wife is young to look her daughter.

Lol.

Old hag admits that she's old, it's her fucking lackeys who insist that she's still young.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, fab said:

Yes, it was damn obvious and awkward-looking.  The 8 Days journalists and quite a number of reporters at the media area openly asked amongst themselves, on the spot, why was there such a huge space between Zoe Tay and Rui En.

Guest Zoe Shit
16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, it was damn obvious and awkward-looking.  The 8 Days journalists and quite a number of reporters at the media area openly asked amongst themselves, on the spot, why was there such a huge space between Zoe Tay and Rui En.

Old Zoe criticise Rui En say she poor upbringing, why would she want to go near her old smelly aurat. Zoe is also a bitch to demand and expect respect for her fuck up performance. Fucking cheebye.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Zoe Shit said:

Old Zoe criticise Rui En say she poor upbringing, why would she want to go near her old smelly aurat. Zoe is also a bitch to demand and expect respect for her fuck up performance. Fucking cheebye.

LOL, how true!

Guest Guest

Old hag thinks she big fark

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/old-hag-thinks-she-big-fark-4252600.html

Yahoo news reports that zoe tay was complaining that young celebs got no manners & poor upbringing cos they are rude & never greet her. Then she expect what? Red carpet & ppl kowtow to her?

Stupid has-been who is way past her sell-by date should just STFU & not be sour grapes over people who are better looking & more talented then her.

I love how last time Wong Lilin indirectly blasted her. 8 Days interviewed old hag who said she teaches her baby ABC & numbers from young so he grows up smart. Lilin said she just lets her baby play because if u are dumb, u r dumb. Teach from young also no use. Wish Lilin was still in mediacork. Old hag needs to be suaned again.

Guest Bui En
29 minutes ago, Guest Zoe Shit said:

ruien-pissed.jpg

That fucking lao cheebye, acting skill so poor want to demand respect, knnbccb!

hqdefault.jpg

I am queen you know, I need to be respected, all these young actress so rude, never bow when they see me.

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest Bui En said:

hqdefault.jpg

I am queen you know, I need to be respected, all these young actress so rude, never bow when they see me.

phpvzEfA0.jpg

I will shoot you in your cheebye!

Guest Fabulan
2 hours ago, fab said:

Since gals reach puberty earlier they tend to look 5 yrs older during teenage.

After 30 women will look 10 yo older her male counterparts.

This is y many middle age couple r mistaken as mum n son.

So its normal for a 50 yo hag n 25 guy to look granny n grandson.

Lol.

Back in action, Fab?
be it old hag or old grandma, they r rich enough to use SK II or any of the prestigious brand to make themselves look like a star
Are you an expert in ageing, medical or beauty products?

The guest above should have suggested shooting u in the Chee bye instead!

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Fabulan said:

Back in action, Fab?
be it old hag or old grandma, they r rich enough to use SK II or any of the prestigious brand to make themselves look like a star
Are you an expert in ageing, medical or beauty products?

The guest above should have suggested shooting u in the Chee bye instead!

Hi lovehandle aka luvhandle

Guest Guest

If Lao Zoe was really that good, Rock Records Taiwan would have invited her to star opposite Jonathan Li Zongsheng in 滚石爱情故事.

Instead, they got her long-time rival, Fann Wong, to star in the series.

LOL

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi lovehandle aka luvhandle

Haha, lovehandle aka luvhandle is getting very 心虚............. :twisted:

On ‎21‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:33 PM, fab said:

1. Obsession of liking own posts 

For a start i dont like my post in anywhere. If the number of like can be exchanged for something valuable, I can understand why.

Liking own posts is akin to masturbation. The only exception of liking own posts is when one is sharing another person's posts. What is the point of liking the posts if one is the oringinator/creator? Obviously one has to like what one writes else why post it.

Remember, what everyone is doing isn't necessarily right all the time.

2. Alter ego

Now i m more concerned with this behavior. 

I m no expert in this area. I m concerned could this spell some mental illness such as split personalities when one starts conversing with oneself.

Pls seek help if necessary. Dont delay. Take care.

Guest pinay

Pinay also not impressed with Lao Zoe

https://everythingalsocomplain.com/2011/08/04/zoe-tay-doesnt-need-plastic-surgery/

Jennifer, on August 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm said:

This woman has no morals and credibility, she would say anything for money. Such double standards when she’s paid to promote toxins while she harps about going all natural.

If Woffles were to offer her 500 FREE botox shots to cure her severely wrinkled face, she would lap it up like a cheap whore. Cut the high moral horse crap, she’s too far off and wrinkly for botox now. If she does a Uturn and go botox, what would she say next?

mongoloid is in demand, lao zoe better up her game!

追还是不追?他没有正面表态。“那林慧玲敢不敢追我?为什么要我追她呢?”

敢不敢示爱?他语带犹豫。“如果可以的话,我会。”

所以,到底问题出在哪里?

方伟杰说:“我们是非常好的朋友,就算你们觉得奇怪, I don’t give a s***. 我就是要跟她成为好朋友,如果林慧玲因为别人的话而不把我当好朋友,她就是个烂人!”

Guest hhhhh
16 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Local television actress Rui En was charged on Wednesday (Jun 22) for careless driving. She has told a District Court that she intends to plead guilty to the single charge and is expected to do so on Jul 1.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/actress-rui-en-charged/2893846.html

u seem to be obsessed with her... anyway reporter damn funny... we all know she gotten a bit fat but is tt impt? like machiam.. we cannot see the reporter must stress or he/she needs to hit target of how many words?

LOL

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, Guest hhhhh said:

u seem to be obsessed with her... anyway reporter damn funny... we all know she gotten a bit fat but is tt impt? like machiam.. we cannot see the reporter must stress or he/she needs to hit target of how many words?

LOL

Hi RBKD aka JA slammer, we know it's you.

LOL

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Guest 7485 said:

mongoloid is in demand, lao zoe better up her game!

追还是不追?他没有正面表态。“那林慧玲敢不敢追我?为什么要我追她呢?”

敢不敢示爱?他语带犹豫。“如果可以的话,我会。”

所以,到底问题出在哪里?

方伟杰说:“我们是非常好的朋友,就算你们觉得奇怪, I don’t give a s***. 我就是要跟她成为好朋友,如果林慧玲因为别人的话而不把我当好朋友,她就是个烂人!”

He expect girls to chase him? :clap:

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Guest hhhh.. said:

then u must be Jeanius lo... LOL... who is the we btw? i oso know it is u....RT...

Hahahaha, Zui En's lackey is here barking again.

Go defend your buibui la instead of picking fights with others and defaming Jeanette Aw.

LOL

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Go defend your buibui la instead of picking fights with others and defaming Jeanette Aw.

LOL

got people defame wood xuan here? our target is old hag lao zoe. 

Guest hhhh...
18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL

defame JA? when? abt what? so u must be JA's lackey lo... defend her for wat? let the judge decide.. I no judge... who is defaming who here? and who is picking up fights here? I tok to nixorn yet u KPO...

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest 7485 said:

got people defame wood xuan here? our target is old hag lao zoe. 

Not you, the guest directly below you.

9 minutes ago, Guest hhhh... said:

defame JA? when? abt what? so u must be JA's lackey lo... defend her for wat? let the judge decide.. I no judge... who is defaming who here? and who is picking up fights here? I tok to nixorn yet u KPO...

LOL

FluteGuan likes this

1 hour ago, Guest hhhh... said:

Nixorn is very shy n nice, softsoft one.

u dun drag nixorn in la.

lol

He wont want u all to fight cos of his postings de.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

How come look so different?

zoetay1.jpg

because this is your Mother's picture ! Holy cow, you're such a product failure from her !

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.