Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest guest
23 hours ago, Guest Ayden sister said:

So unfair la, bioskin and chan brother awards went to Ayden. He is really hungry for fame. 

how come greasy not nominated for bioskin this year hahaha can fight with ayden sis

Guest Tylers nipples
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

suddenly got this chan brother award appearing out of nowhere confirm know it is rigged. 

Dameizi won rite?

Cos CB was the sponsor of the travel prog tt dmz hosts.

Those 陪跑artistes shd really kpkb to mgt kenna made use of lol

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Guest Koh said:

Did anyone notice zheng sng black face when the winner of BA category was announced? Lol

Yes! Think he feels threatened that Richie is now poised to become the next Ah Ge, not him.

Don't think Ayden expected to win but quite sure he rather a veteran like 715 or Brandon win instead of his peer.

Anyway, doubt Ayden can break into Top 10 once he old enough to compete with the big boys.

He still remains unlikeable with the general public whereas Richie is super well liked by everyone.

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes! Think he feels threatened that Richie is now poised to become the next Ah Ge, not him.

Don't think Ayden expected to win but quite sure he rather a veteran like 715 or Brandon win instead of his peer.

Anyway, doubt Ayden can break into Top 10 once he old enough to compete with the big boys.

He still remains unlikeable with the general public whereas Richie is super well liked by everyone.

Why ayden unlikeable with the general public? What he has done?

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Why ayden unlikeable with the general public? What he has done?

Yeah why is he unlikeable? If he isx how he break into the top rising star? 

Guest bye ayden
30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah why is he unlikeable? If he isx how he break into the top rising star? 

Ayden is unlikeable because the first time most people noticed him was when he threatened to quit showbiz just because he didn't get nominated for any Star Awards back in 2020: https://goodyfeed.com/mediacorp-artiste-quit/

So he comes across as a spoilt brat.  He is also good looking in a rather unlikeable snoobish way.

In 2021 when the Top 10 list was expanded to 30 male artistes, Ayden couldn't even get a nomination despite so much exposure and projects. Even D-listers like Joshua Tan and Joel Choo managed to crack the Top 30 nomination that year.

He is only able to win now because EVERYONE is nominated lol.

So Ayden obviously has a very devoted fan base, but he remains unlikeable with the general public bc people still remember him as a sore loser.

If Star Awards changes its Top 10 voting system back to 50% votes, 50% survey, people like Ayden confirm cannot get in.

That is why Pierre didn't get in this year, cos the voting system changed to 80% online votes. People like Pierre don't have a very devoted fan base, but enjoy high likeability with the public.

You can tell how unlikeable Ayden is by just how low viewership his shows are.

Quite sure 'The Unbreakeable Bond' was the lowest rated show of the year.000

Guest Guest

Ayden is not likeable cause of the way that he comments about stuff and his excellent educational background. I recalled that he complained about not nominated for Star Awards a few year back. His acting has not improved since his debut. He was considered great when he was a rookie. I hoped that he don’t become another Elvin Ng who can’t act but yet popular due to the fanbase. 

Guest Kohmeng
On 4/13/2023 at 11:31 AM, Guest bye ayden said:

Ayden is unlikeable because the first time most people noticed him was when he threatened to quit showbiz just because he didn't get nominated for any Star Awards back in 2020: https://goodyfeed.com/mediacorp-artiste-quit/

So he comes across as a spoilt brat.  He is also good looking in a rather unlikeable snoobish way.

In 2021 when the Top 10 list was expanded to 30 male artistes, Ayden couldn't even get a nomination despite so much exposure and projects. Even D-listers like Joshua Tan and Joel Choo managed to crack the Top 30 nomination that year.

He is only able to win now because EVERYONE is nominated lol.

So Ayden obviously has a very devoted fan base, but he remains unlikeable with the general public bc people still remember him as a sore loser.

If Star Awards changes its Top 10 voting system back to 50% votes, 50% survey, people like Ayden confirm cannot get in.

That is why Pierre didn't get in this year, cos the voting system changed to 80% online votes. People like Pierre don't have a very devoted fan base, but enjoy high likeability with the public.

You can tell how unlikeable Ayden is by just how low viewership his shows are.

Quite sure 'The Unbreakeable Bond' was the lowest rated show of the year.000

The Unbreakable bond was supposed to be a blockbuster right? 

Able to get into the top 3 out of the 40(??) plus for rising star not an easy feat leh

This rising star award thing damn kelong. How can this even be counted towards the all star awards? Such an insult for those who clinch  the top 10 artiste award. 

Guest Cockster
2 hours ago, Guest Kohmeng said:

The Unbreakable bond was supposed to be a blockbuster right? 

Able to get into the top 3 out of the 40(??) plus for rising star not an easy feat leh

This rising star award thing damn kelong. How can this even be counted towards the all star awards? Such an insult for those who clinch  the top 10 artiste award. 

Exactly. Recently then I know the rising star is consider one of the 10 awards towards all-time favorite artists. I hate the fact that Mediacorp keep changing the rule without being sensible. Imagine the artiste that signed with them for years, realized how low they pull the bar down, the glory and recognition they have strived for, it’s totally disappointing feeling betrayed.

Guest guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Cockster said:

Exactly. Recently then I know the rising star is consider one of the 10 awards towards all-time favorite artists. I hate the fact that Mediacorp keep changing the rule without being sensible. Imagine the artiste that signed with them for years, realized how low they pull the bar down, the glory and recognition they have strived for, it’s totally disappointing feeling betrayed.

MCS won't not care, if the artiste not happy, he/she can leave MCS. MCS would not close down.

Guest guest
12 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

The korean guy in 9pm show quite ham. Looks a bit like ex actor 袁帅 . Got one scene tonight can see his 9 o'clock parking 🤭

This korean guy so hot. Yesterday episode showed topless bod, today episode show his 9 o'clock parking. 😆

Now you say he looks 袁帅, he really looks a bit like him.

10 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

The korean guy in 9pm show quite ham. Looks a bit like ex actor 袁帅 . Got one scene tonight can see his 9 o'clock parking 🤭

who is he? i am watching the show too... quite funny. 

Guest where
23 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

where

Guest Guest
On 4/14/2023 at 11:08 PM, bigdanbeam said:

Ep3? Where to see the 9 o'clock parking?

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/Oppa-Saranghae-E3-363712

This oppa very my type, 5x more handsome than 袁帅. 袁帅 is unfortunately not 帅 at all.

Guest Tylers nipples
36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ep3? Where to see the 9 o'clock parking?

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/Oppa-Saranghae-E3-363712

This oppa very my type, 5x more handsome than 袁帅. 袁帅 is unfortunately not 帅 at all.

Totally agree.

Yuan 衰la...

Torally bukeyi.

This oppa is real korean cock

Totally makanable masshisoyo!

Guest guest

he aso star in recent taiwan bl <my tooth your love>, as the dentist ex-bf, speak fluent chn too!

Guest Guest
On 4/14/2023 at 11:23 PM, Guest guest said:

This korean guy so hot. Yesterday episode showed topless bod, today episode show his 9 o'clock parking. 😆

Now you say he looks 袁帅, he really looks a bit like him.

He also reminds me of the actor Lawrenve Wong.

Guest Facts

Actually Ayden has been working hard and minding his own buisness since day one. He has been so misunderstood.
Also he had never denied his sexuality, infact when asked about his thoughts on relationship during interview, he specifically use the words "people" and "partner" instead of girls and woman. 
Being in the local entertainment industry where co artistes discriminates him and his own community made up stories about him sleeping around which did not happen is toxic enough.
He is constantly calling out to our community to be our real self with pride in interviews so why not be supportive? 
If we can't give him a little bit of love or support, at least leave him alone. 

Guest Facts
On 4/14/2023 at 12:56 AM, Guest Where said:

Heard ayden got sex videos somewhere? Anyone has it?

Pls don't do this bro. You know there is no such video so why ask? 

3 hours ago, Guest Facts said:

Actually Ayden has been working hard and minding his own buisness since day one. He has been so misunderstood.
Also he had never denied his sexuality, infact when asked about his thoughts on relationship during interview, he specifically use the words "people" and "partner" instead of girls and woman. 
Being in the local entertainment industry where co artistes discriminates him and his own community made up stories about him sleeping around which did not happen is toxic enough.
He is constantly calling out to our community to be our real self with pride in interviews so why not be supportive? 

👍

Guest Just saying

Ayden’s image and reputation not very good in the community. If its two or three people i can understand, but issue lies with him if many dun like him. 

Guest guest
13 hours ago, Guest Just saying said:

Ayden’s image and reputation not very good in the community. If its two or three people i can understand, but issue lies with him if many dun like him. 

Could be due to his anti-social or self-center character that people don't like him?

anyhow, cant even see any bulge, let alone 9 o’ clock parking

On 4/17/2023 at 6:04 PM, Guest Facts said:

Hi is this Ayden? lol

Since when did Ayden ever support lgbt community?

All mediacock gays are SELL OUTS la.

If they don't agree to stay in the closet, you think mediacorp will sign them?

Please provide the links to the so called interviews when Ayden showed support for the gay community?

I googled and can't find anything. 

Bet you if Pink Dot approach Ayden to be ambassador he confirm run far away.

The guy is a try hard and such a sell out, just like Elvin Ng... 

4 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

The guy is a try hard and such a sell out, just like Elvin Ng... 

At least Elvin is hot and his gay vibes not obvious (not that its a good or bad thing).

Ayden has this arrogance air in him thats not attractive but a turn off. Coupled that with his slight feminine gay vibes, it become even more turn off.

Guest Guest
58 minutes ago, Guest Huh2 said:

At least Elvin is hot and his gay vibes not obvious (not that its a good or bad thing).

Ayden has this arrogance air in him thats not attractive but a turn off. Coupled that with his slight feminine gay vibes, it become even more turn off.

Elvin is generally still quite well liked and accepted by the Singapore audience, though everyone says his acting skills …. 😅

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Huh2 said:

My female colleagues keep saying which part of Elvin looks like gay, and no way they would believe he is gay. 😅

10 hours ago, Guest Huh2 said:

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

My female colleagues keep saying which part of Elvin looks like gay, and no way they would believe he is gay. 😅

i noticed elvin first thro his modeling pics from magazines. he gave me the "smoldering feelings of love & lust", very sexy! i wanted him so badly! later saw him on tv (a drama with joanne peh). the beng look wasn't so appealing. soon he signed with the tv station(TCS??), he was heavily groomed. his looks/style(hair & dressing etc), teeth(braces), voice(speech & projection) all improved to suit the mainstream audience. 

i never suspected or detected any gay vibes! his demeaner, his gait (just awkward nia), his love for football (i watched him played - omg his manliness on the field) didn't betray him at all! UNTIL we SEX TEXTED (SEXTING) one day! it was many years ago now before the rumour of romeo even surface.

ayden is ok. gay vibes moderately strong... he is new and has to adapt to our local entertainment scenes. smart confirm he is, talent and his demeaner still need horning. time will tell. 

the worst is BEN TAN! his gay vibes is very strong! i dont hate him but pity him trying so hard NOT TO BE HIMSELF to suit the mainstream image to give the public a good boy next door vibes. i guess for fame and fortune, he is willing to renounce his true self to put up false pretense day in day out. that's a torture im sure.

well as of now, in term of fuckability on a OSA, elvin is indeed middle age liao. he still looks good no doubt, but i will choose to fuck ben tan for his young smooth body! i will choose ayden for a good intellectual stimulation. and elvin as my all time beau and husband with mutual sex, and care, and sitting on the porch holding hands looking into the sunset days!

4 hours ago, mith said:

i noticed elvin first thro his modeling pics from magazines. he gave me the "smoldering feelings of love & lust", very sexy! i wanted him so badly! later saw him on tv (a drama with joanne peh). the beng look wasn't so appealing. soon he signed with the tv station(TCS??), he was heavily groomed. his looks/style(hair & dressing etc), teeth(braces), voice(speech & projection) all improved to suit the mainstream audience. 

i never suspected or detected any gay vibes! his demeaner, his gait (just awkward nia), his love for football (i watched him played - omg his manliness on the field) didn't betray him at all! UNTIL we SEX TEXTED (SEXTING) one day! it was many years ago now before the rumour of romeo even surface.

ayden is ok. gay vibes moderately strong... he is new and has to adapt to our local entertainment scenes. smart confirm he is, talent and his demeaner still need horning. time will tell. 

the worst is BEN TAN! his gay vibes is very strong! i dont hate him but pity him trying so hard NOT TO BE HIMSELF to suit the mainstream image to give the public a good boy next door vibes. i guess for fame and fortune, he is willing to renounce his true self to put up false pretense day in day out. that's a torture im sure.

well as of now, in term of fuckability on a OSA, elvin is indeed middle age liao. he still looks good no doubt, but i will choose to fuck ben tan for his young smooth body! i will choose ayden for a good intellectual stimulation. and elvin as my all time beau and husband with mutual sex, and care, and sitting on the porch holding hands looking into the sunset days!

Wow you get to sexting with Elvin last time? He is still hot.

But why you wanna fuck benvoda? Thats eewwwww

Guest guest
9 hours ago, mith said:

hihi, can tell more abt e sex texting part, like wat abt the content..? sound so sexciting. lol

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, mith said:

This is why no one believe elvin is gay since cannot find gay vibes on him. Curious so elvin is top or btm or flex? Ben Tan and ayden should be btm?

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, mith said:

Lolx you practicing creative writing arrr. In your fantasy dream 💭 

Guest GUEST
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This is why no one believe elvin is gay since cannot find gay vibes on him. Curious so elvin is top or btm or flex? Ben Tan and ayden should be btm?

you stupid comment poster has to post stupid comments and ask stupid questions every few days huh

Guest Guest
On 4/20/2023 at 7:24 AM, mith said:

What is your personal opinion on Richie Koh? Does he have any gay vibes? Where does he stand on your fuckability scale or does he attract you to F him? 😜

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What is your personal opinion on Richie Koh? Does he have any gay vibes? Where does he stand on your fuckability scale or does he attract you to F him? 😜

i first knew of richie in the drama he acted as kym ng's son. very cute but acting a bit stiff.... no gay vibe. just another young guy, going with a trendy style. i didn't follow after that initial moment. 

until recently in your world is mine! i was flabbergasted!!! i was immensely impressed and truly touched by his performance, thereby watched the show faithfully and through it, i was impressed by hongling too. although she was already impressive in a few dramas before this.

personally, i think richie's facial feature is beautiful. i am glad to follow him now through his acting. anticipating his next output after your world is mine. he never gives me any gay vibes. i cant tell. hopefully he is one of rare fews str guy left in mediacorp. we really have too many bitches floating around as it is. 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

elvin is bottom at heart. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.