Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Congrats. Read that it's abit of a surprise to them. Cos it's abit sudden (they plan to have 2nd child but not expect so soon) and 715 and Joanne aren't together all the time with him filming in China.

joannemain.jpg

Too early to know girl or boy. Their 1st child is a girl.

baby2.jpg

Also read b4 that they doesnt have very clear shots of their baby daughter...compared to other celebrity couples. Abit elusive.

10.jpg

Edited by nixorn

I wonder what is he is doing in china? He doesn't seem to ve any job there.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

19 hours ago, Damontan said:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/joanne-peh-qi-yuwu-expecting-second-child/3239524.html?cid=FBcna

I wonder whose sperm are they using...

Or maybe he thinking of fucking another guy when he fucking her.

Or maybe he is actually fucking another guy, then she standby so when he cumming soon then quickly take out and squirt in her pussy.

715 very productive, so fast having 2nd child? 715 gay meh? Think all along is hearsay and assumption only. Haha.

2 hours ago, Guest Gest said:

715 very productive, so fast having 2nd child? 715 gay meh? Think all along is hearsay and assumption only. Haha.

He is str all the while.

Similar to those actresses, he has to sacrifice his meat in exchange for opportunities.

Diff is he served same sex.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest 2
2 hours ago, fab said:

He is str all the while.

Similar to those actresses, he has to sacrifice his meat in exchange for opportunities.

Diff is he served same sex.

He's nothing compared to the fucking lao cheebye of mediacorp, she let everyone fucked her cheebye.

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

He's nothing compared to the fucking lao cheebye of mediacorp, she let everyone fucked her cheebye.

Except the pathetic you and so, you're ANGRY !

On 26/10/2016 at 2:53 PM, Guest 7485 said:

what? this kampung chicken on channel 5? :lol:

can educated singaporeans understand her inklish? 

Must gib her lespect for her coulage to spig inklish on ch 5 considering the other 5 r uni, poly or preu graduates.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

40 minutes ago, fab said:

Must gib her lespect for her coulage to spig inklish on ch 5 considering the other 5 r uni, poly or preu graduates.

Gurmit Singh can enter Channel 8 without speeking cheena, why Zoe cannot conquer CH5 with Singlish?

1 hour ago, Guest Aunty Nancy said:

Who's that big sized sister beside QYF? His face looked heavily botoxed and brush-painted.

hqdefault.jpg

Interestingly u can observe so much from a short trailer where he didnt even say anything. Or u saw from his other tv appearances?

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Gurmit Singh can enter Channel 8 without speeking cheena, why Zoe cannot conquer CH5 with Singlish?

Goodness do u understand English or r u the same std as her?

Which part of my post did i mention she cunt?

I said gib her lespect for her carlage.

19 minutes ago, nixorn said:

Interestingly u can observe so much from a short trailer where he didnt even say anything. Or u saw from his other tv appearances?

Isnt he the one who made it to tw?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

From her instagram...

And her fans' comments on that clip...

"Wow, you even have a production team to shoot behind the scenes, no wonder you are the Queen of Caldecott."

"曾有艺人说过,阿姐就是千面夏娃,天生就是艺能界的人物。"

"从来没有看过人家跳舞。但是,第一次看,就能让我觉得你是一位舞蹈家。"

Mmmm....looking through youtube...nobody upload her dance clip? The green skinned witch from musical Wicked....her part is avail in yt....but no zoe?

25 minutes ago, nixorn said:

The Angel2 song....abit cheesy with some chars spreading their arms...like trying to be angels? ok...maybe i'm too picky.

What's about Bryan wong? is it b'cos too old to pair up with rebecca lim?

百厌姐姐只大慧玲15 岁跟蓝星大妃丽邪20比起没啥了不起。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

18 hours ago, nixorn said:

that photo itself is very sisterly enough darling

18 hours ago, fab said:

Goodness do u understand English or r u the same std as her?

Which part of my post did i mention she cunt?

I said gib her lespect for her carlage.

did i mention cunt? if gurmit can do channel 8, zoe also can do channel 5. look even project superstar silver ang went to suria. you can do vasantham also.

On Monday, October 24, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

Just now romeo tan appeared on 8pm channel 8 show please be my guest, he was asked by constentant whether he has gf, and he said he still single and also asked what type of girl he likes, he seems like paused a while and answer. I find very funny. They should asked him directly does he has a bf instead?! Haha.

Yeah there was an awkward pause. And he gave the answer that "she" must love dogs and children as he does. 

So lol

Guest Broken Heart
On 24/10/2016 at 9:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

Just now romeo tan appeared on 8pm channel 8 show please be my guest, he was asked by constentant whether he has gf, and he said he still single and also asked what type of girl he likes, he seems like paused a while and answer. I find very funny. They should asked him directly does he has a bf instead?! Haha.

36 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

Yeah there was an awkward pause. And he gave the answer that "she" must love dogs and children as he does. 

So lol

He said he wants a gf who loves dog and children? 我要跳楼了。

ST_20160907_JGN07X_2577052.jpg?itok=HdBW

1 hour ago, bigdanbeam said:

So lol

Sister is just saying he loves dogs and he's a paedophile, read between the lines.

Sister did say he's looking for a cheebye who likes that.

Read that Zheng Geping's 16yo son Calvert Tay 郑凯介 (left) and Lin Meijiao's daughter Chantalle Ng 黄暄婷 (right) have signed up under hairstylist Addy Lee's Starlist agency to become actors. 

They are sending Calvert to a school in China to improve his mandarin....during this school holidays.

ZB_29_10_2016_CJ_5_33317184_33317113_zha

14676583_1093525917433268_83069955897871

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/celebs/story20161029-683715

Almost thought they are moving in together....haha.

Anyway....think Elvin expanded his no of ads/spokesperson stuff....from shower foam, oral care....to now floor tiles, spectacles etc.

Wonder anyone keep a list of endorsements by local celebrities...like who got the most.

2 hours ago, nixorn said:

Almost thought they are moving in together....haha.

Anyway....think Elvin expanded his no of ads/spokesperson stuff....from shower foam, oral care....to now floor tiles, spectacles etc.

Wonder anyone keep a list of endorsements by local celebrities...like who got the most.

Elvin Ng looking into threesome with Romeo Tan and Vincent Ng? Is Vincent Ng gay?

Read that Zheng Geping's 16yo son Calvert Tay 郑凯介 (left) and Lin Meijiao's daughter Chantalle Ng 黄暄婷 (right) have signed up under hairstylist Addy Lee's Starlist agency to become actors. 

They are sending Calvert to a school in China to improve his mandarin....during this school holidays.

14676583_1093525917433268_83069955897871

Zheng Geping son face look manly and yandao for a 16 year old

6 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

So lol

Desmond Tan famously known to love dogs. Romeo is looking for threesome with Desmond and Elvin?

Addy Lee say  李荣达一看郑凯介的条件,肥水不流外人田,签下自己用

David Gan are you listening?

Addy Lee say  李荣达一看郑凯介的条件,肥水不流外人田,签下自己用

One reply kill 3 people: David Gan, Dasmond Koh, Samuel Seow

ADDY LEE FTW!

1 hour ago, fab said:

Daisy is into artists mgt meh?

Who is Daisy? Nowadays even lawyers like Samuel Seow also can become artist manager, as long as you have an eye for talent you can become artist manager.

Personally i don't know any gay who plays soccer.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

David Gan can help pull strings look at the artistes he helped including newest addition Jonathan Phay

Horse face is considered an artiste??

9 hours ago, Guest LOL said:

Horse face is considered an artiste??

Sun Ho broke into US market, Dasmond Koh had a successful DJ career, Jonathan Phay will look great in the entertainment industry with that hot bod to sell and die for

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.