Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

On 20/10/2016 at 10:12 AM, nixorn said:

Guess they have gone really official. Congrats.

i don't think they will last long, the guy like mummy boy while the girl far most mature then him ....afterall, she look more like women with motives. I doubt she can settle down with this guy.

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who's that cb?

big or small?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, nixorn said:

There's a new short series on toggle.

Soul Reaper 勾魂使者

Starring Ian Fang as Soul, a newbie Soul Reaper and Romeo Tan as Chief, a senior Soul Reaper. Think they are still humans but with special powers...and the job is to inform a person (assigned to them) that he/she would die in 7 days...either they can get a wish/finish unfinished stuff and then die...or find someone willing to die in their place.

Soul's reason for accepting the job as revealed over the episodes is to discover why his dad died mysteriously....and he would be given a hint after each mission.

Think total 8 episodes plus one special about Romeo Tan's char background/history.

Interesting concept....but i find everyone seems like so easily accept what's mentioned to them....not much panic. So this reveal and choice only goes to selected few? And is it fair for someone to die in another's place? 

http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/soul-reaper/ep1/448488?cid=toggle-internal_soul-reaper-bw_carousel_20102016_toggle

Anyway the story description goes like this :

"Soul – a boy born with a pretty face and mesmerising smile, could appear before your eyes in a flash of light when you least expect it. Brace yourself for the deathly verdict when you see him, because Soul, is whom we all know as the Grim Reaper...."

Ian Fang....pretty face....mesmerising smile....cough, cough...haha.

video-img-data.jpg

Online mini series mainly for cmi artistes..  To think rt play 2nd fiddle to if.

Even en is playing lousy roles compared to shaun now.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Mongos role was originally intended as a girl.... and then this pretty biy with mesmerising eyes took on the role,,,.

Biy?

Girl? Few yrs ago can give to Juliana, Natalie or elvina.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I won't look down on online series...compared to actual tv drama serial. In China...maybe this is similar to those internet drama serials which are getting popular. Often they got low budget and use less well-known actors...but sometimes it turns out well...the story and acting.

Think mediacorp is starting to do this online stuff also...but of course not that good yet. 

And if outsource to external directors or production companies...maybe will see something different...also to let them gain more experience. Also create more variety of themes...the typical evening n 9pm drama is so often family theme.

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

that girl shd be the who loh, cant u recognise?

I cannot rem their names, is it called Julie ?

Aiyo, all of u har...

Inferior and Insignificant compared to Queen Zoe! 

Ya....Julie Tan returned from New York after 3 mths stay there. Article said she seems more confident and happy now....and she got a new drama In The Lead (where she transformed from an ugly gal to a top actress) and also a new movie The Wonder Boys (story inspired by Dick Lee, starring Benjamin Kheng of The Sam Willows).

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/localbuzz/article/back-from-nyc-better-bolder-braver-julie-tan-6819368

From this :

julie-intext7.jpg

To this :

julie-intext4.jpg

I find this quite interesting in yesterday's episode of Fire Up  美味下半, the 9pm ch8 drama related to ex-offenders/ex-cons.

The char Shaolong (played by Haden Hee) finally told the gal Story who like him that his former criminal offense was rape....that's why he felt he's undeserving of any girl's affection esp if they know this. So the episode ended with Story in shock. Think she never expect this, thought it's just robbery, gang fight or worse, manslaughter. So how would she decide?

Some ppl can accept offence like theft, robbery or manslaughter (moments of anger?)....but for a woman, how would she look at someone who raped another girl (if not due to drugs, or drunk)?

The bromance between harden n bullet head is more touching than story, if any.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Then will one day they mix gay love with ex-offender theme? Imagine the ex-offender telling another guy his crime (raping another guy)....the latter will be in shock for a moment....then say "i don't mind...in fact, i like"....haha. Just joking.

Btw....the 2 sisters Jayley and Hayley Woo....i didn't watch all their roles....but i get the impression that they almost always act as abit rebellious, materialistic type.

Then Bonnie Loo's roles also abit rebellious...but the stronger impression i get is always like moody and black-faced type. 

Maybe there are far more stereotype casting in mediacorp....or is it inevitable b'cos they have certain looks/mannerism that lead to it? or b'cos mediacorp drama only have these few types of chars? haha.

A better twist is, harden is a gay top while bullet head is the bi btm. So together they can share the loving story.

Hayley is not contracted so always gets those lousy roles. Mediacrap should give those 20s to hayley jayley bonnie instead of oldxuan. And those 30s roles to oldxuan instead uknowho.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

A better twist is, harden is a gay top while bullet head is the bi btm. So together they can share the loving story.

Haha....i initially thought huh....share the lov(ely)ing story(line)? So is share that gal. But how to force a gay top to accept the gal?

And i thought for Thomas ong's char....from his parent's point of view....which's worse? in love with a gal 20 yrs younger or an ex-offender? got....if turn out he in love with a male ex-offender....thus that earlier instagram pic of him holding bullet head's hand. 

Edited by nixorn

Hehe. Harden can piak bh while bh piak story with her hugging harden. More accurately harden n story can share bh.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Read in zaobao that they started a new viewership calculation....so this drama Fired Up (by Wawa, and starring Huang Biren whose dramas usually get good viewership) will get much lower score compared to the rest of the drama serials this yr.

Some ppl question why they use the new method now? instead of early next yr?

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/movies-and-tv/story20161022-680860

Haha....i know they are joking.....but when "记者提到李南星和郑惠玉、李铭顺和范文芳等经典电视搭档时,他们都开玩笑说:“谁是郑惠玉啊?”

I found the interview clip but the above part not recorded....but near the end, they did briefly mention Zoe Tay and Li Nanxing....as ref to how much screen couple really understand each other....for your info, Biren and Thomas failed the test...haha. 

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/movies-and-tv/story20161021-680168

Then accidentally saw this in youtube. I can recognise his voice...so should be his. Original singer is Andy Lau, right? The remarks said recorded in 2012.

For a non professional singer, can't ask for too much.

The pic....should be quite a few yrs ago....or "beautified" abit.

Edited by nixorn

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 1:38 PM, fab said:

Biy?

Girl? Few yrs ago can give to Juliana, Natalie or elvina.

Boy la.

Pretty boy Ian fang.

The character was supposed to be a girl. The original scriot was supposed to be a grl wor.,.

but they cast ian fang cos he is so pretty lor.

Then they just changed the other characters around to suit his character

22 hours ago, nixorn said:

Read in zaobao that they started a new viewership calculation....so this drama Fired Up (by Wawa, and starring Huang Biren whose dramas usually get good viewership) will get much lower score compared to the rest of the drama serials this yr.

Haha....i know they are joking.....but when "记者提到李南星和郑惠玉、李铭顺和范文芳等经典电视搭档时,他们都开玩笑说:“谁是郑惠玉啊?”

I don't think they r joking.

21 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Boy la.

Pretty boy Ian fang.

The character was supposed to be a girl. The original scriot was supposed to be a grl wor.,.

but they cast ian fang cos he is so pretty lor.

Then they just changed the other characters around to suit his character

Sb xb eg r all pretty boys. 几时轮到滥方?

14718725_1140017149438858_33563561674041

Especially for you.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Those jaws. Omg.

Lj must be bleeding

Pains in a pleasurable way.

He is loving it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest GUEST 118
On 10/20/2016 at 3:14 PM, Guest Guest said:

Huang Sitian should be standing in Zoe Tay's position.

Zoe Tay should be standing behind.

WTF, ZT really damn bloody shameless,

her latest IN she reposted from ASIA.ONE:- Actress ZT performed a peacock-themed dance at the 17th President's Star Charity on Sunday night, which raised a record of $7.37 million, nearly $1 million more than last year....

Harlow ASIA ONE and other media , people DID NOT call to donate for her ZT segment ok, her kns segment did not raise $7.37 MILLION ok, its the whole show and also overseas celebrities that have contributed.

Please DO give credits to those talented people who really contributed for Charity, not these attention hogging whore....

Please lor, MEDIA is really suck up to an old hag........... know how to bribe the media mah, what else.......

I do not respect old hag, and i will boycott her bloody shows,

only no pride ppl will go and suck up at old hag.......

Guest GUEST 118
On 10/22/2016 at 11:22 PM, nixorn said:

BCOS ZT the nurse show is up next and so if the ratings low got excuses to say its due to new viewerships calculations instead letting ZT kanna the blame......

Anyway ZT wanted to win the BA next year Star Awards, so act as cancer patient again, out of pity give her lor, since ZT so hungry to get her 2nd acting award.

Let's see lor......anyway Star Awards is so KELONG..........liao............

I do prefer other actresses who perform better to win. too bad, the final say is still with MediaCock

On 27/05/2016 at 0:44 AM, FluteGuan said:

U mean top 50 years n above veteran award?

Y u reminiscing old post? 

Lao goh not 50 yet.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Just now romeo tan appeared on 8pm channel 8 show please be my guest, he was asked by constentant whether he has gf, and he said he still single and also asked what type of girl he likes, he seems like paused a while and answer. I find very funny. They should asked him directly does he has a bf instead?! Haha.

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just now romeo tan appeared on 8pm channel 8 show please be my guest, he was asked by constentant whether he has gf, and he said he still single and also asked what type of girl he likes, he seems like paused a while and answer. I find very funny. They should asked him directly does he has a bf instead?! Haha.

They ve to give face to his master.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The producers must have given the contestants a standard set of questions to ask if not the guests get offended when they don't know the questions in advance

6 hours ago, Guest GUEST 118 said:

BCOS ZT the nurse show is up next and so if the ratings low got excuses to say its due to new viewerships calculations instead letting ZT kanna the blame......

Anyway ZT wanted to win the BA next year Star Awards, so act as cancer patient again, out of pity give her lor, since ZT so hungry to get her 2nd acting award.

I do prefer other actresses who perform better to win. too bad, the final say is still with MediaCock

Which actress doesn't want to win Best Actress? Can you name one?

6 hours ago, Guest GUEST 118 said:

I never thought of that.

Her recent interview kept talking about her char in upcoming nurse drama....esp about the scene of choosing her own coffin....she probably pour all her acting skill into that scene which would be used for best actress nomination.

Edited by nixorn

They repeat it, right? 1st season was just Rebecca, i think.

Btw I didn't watch last night's Star Charity....so far, youtube no show her dancing....was it ok? Think repeat telecast will be sat afternoon.

Edited by nixorn

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The producers must have given the contestants a standard set of questions to ask if not the guests get offended when they don't know the questions in advance

True, our media still not so open, everything said on screen is always script. Although they might know romeo tan has a bf? Haha. But romeo tan looks hot in the show, as he is sweating like bucket, he should have take off his shirt.

13 hours ago, nixorn said:

They repeat it, right? 1st season was just Rebecca, i think.

Btw I didn't watch last night's Star Charity....so far, youtube no show her dancing....was it ok? Think repeat telecast will be sat afternoon.

Why Zoe call everybody to shut up (diam lah)?

Guest Guest 2
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why Zoe call everybody to shut up (diam lah)?

Everyone is teasing her droopy neh neh by stepping on it and calling her laocheebye.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Everyone is teasing her droopy neh neh by stepping on it and calling her laocheebye.

that's nice of you to remind us that zoe has a nipple song

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Next week's Don't Forget The Lyrics on Channel 5 got Zoe Tay. Gurmit Singh seen kneeling down for royal pardon in the trailer.

what? this kampung chicken on channel 5? :lol:

can educated singaporeans understand her inklish? 

1 hour ago, Guest 7485 said:

what? this kampung chicken on channel 5? :lol:

can educated singaporeans understand her inklish? 

You have another hag Kym Ng speaking like a barbie doll with helium, why not?

1 hour ago, Guest LOL said:

Everyone is shouting at Old Zoe to Diam lah.

They should shout DIAM LAH FUCKING LAO CHEEBYE!!!!!

YOU DIAM LAH FUCKING LAO CHEEBYE!!!! After so many years, still kao bay kao boo here

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.