Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I think we should ignore this Zoe hater, the more we response to his message, the more he will bark. Initially just like other folks here thinking that so many ppl hate Zoe, actually there's only one who posts with many different identities. I'm not a fan of Zoe, I don't praise her neither do I bad-mouth her.  However, I don't think she deserve such 'poisonous' comments.

Guest Guest

I think we should ignore this Zoe hater, the more we response to his message, the more he will bark. Initially just like other folks here thinking that so many ppl hate Zoe, actually there's only one who posts with many different identities. I'm not a fan of Zoe, I don't praise her neither do I bad-mouth her.  However, I don't think she deserve such 'poisonous' comments.

LOL, pot kettle black much?

You have been posting multiple times pretending to be a neutral party when you're actually a Lau Zoe lackey too.

All for the fraudulent purpose of giving the impression that she still has many supporters.

If you're not her lackey then why are you defending her status so vehemently like she's your grandmother?

Obviously you're a lapdog lackey.

You can't even debate with facts and figures, the only thing you can do is make personal attacks at her critics.

The truth is, her pathetic track record speaks for itself.

Stop hyping her up with fake glowing epithets and useless titles, after all, shit sprayed with perfume will still stink.

You can continue to No. 1 all you want but the whole of Singapore has already written off this old hag.

Sorry.

Guest Guest

What star quality?? Is she internationally recognised or only someone with cheap taste like you would find her good???

Lau Zoe has star quality?  The only thing she has is 乡村味, LOL.

But what to do, some people love kampong chickens.

Guest The Queen

You have been posting multiple times pretending to be a neutral party when you're actually a Lau Zoe lackey too.

All for the fraudulent purpose of giving the impression that she still has many supporters.

If you're not her lackey then why are you defending her status so vehemently like she's your grandmother?

You can't even debate with facts and figures, the only thing you can do is make personal attacks at her critics.

Stop hyping her up with fake glowing epithets and useless titles, after all, shit sprayed with perfume will still stink.

You can continue to No. 1 all you want but the whole of Singapore has already written off this old hag.

Sorry.

lets just leave this guy to his own devices  :whistle:

Sorry.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

lets just leave this guy to his own devices  :whistle:

So says the lackey who has repeatedly been saying the same thing like 15 times now, and counting...

LOL

Guest limlawrence

Sorry.

Wow!  Well said!!!  :clap:  :thumb:

Guest Guest

Eyebag and so many crowfeet still dare to roll eye. 

Exactly, later there will be more severe crow's feet, wrinkles and lines around the eye area.

LOL

Guest Guest

39280207.jpg

If not for these clowns, one side fucking her hard, another side pushing her up. Will anyone even mention her name?

oh no dont worry lol we arent on the same side as that zoe-hating rabid dog  :yuk:

Guest Guest

oh no dont worry lol we arent on the same side as that zoe-hating rabid dog :yuk:

Thought you said you wouldn't post here anymore?

Only Lau Zoe's lapdog lackeys would be so xia suay. LOL

Guest Guest2

As long as her lapdog lackey (yes, singular - only one rabid Lau Zoe lackey bitch barking here) continues to spread falsehoods about her Queen status and her glam shit, and continue defaming other actresses, we will continue to debunk those myths, lies and falsehoods, and show up Lau Zoe as the failure she truly is.

Guest bingo

Moderator please lock the thread as it is no longer on Mediacorp gossips but rather on anti-Zoe by the same person.  There Psycho in here keep talking to "herself" post and reply.   

Can you track "her" IP address and post here as warning?  

Guest Guest

Moderator please lock the thread as it is no longer on Mediacorp gossips but rather on anti-Zoe by the same person. There Psycho in here keep talking to "herself" post and reply.

Can you track "her" IP address and post here as warning?

How dare you threaten others when you are guilty of posting exaggerations, lies or blatant falsehoods about Lau Zoe's so-called Queen status and glam shit when the truth is quite the opposite?

Anyway, don't you forget that BW is a gay forum, we are not interested in females, much less untalented overrated overhyped old hags like Lau Zoe.

Get lost out of here and stop promoting this old hag in a gay forum, nobody's interested in this has-been.

You want to promote her, please fuck back to your old hag's forum, you will find willing sheep there ready to lap up your delusional nonsense.

Guest Guest

Anyone following this show? One of the best Ch 8 drama series in a long time!

I like the catfight between Jeanette Aw and Dawn Yeoh the best. Chen Liping's acting has more depth now. Amazed how Rui En can play a role so different from her real character.

Of course Desmond Shen is hot! although he seems a little stiff or he forgot how to act...

Rebecca Lim is very smooth and glamorous like a taitai!

On the whole, a nice show!

Guest A matter of taste

I never watch local drama. I don't know who is who and where they came from. I can't remember how they look like after I switched off my Television.  I think I have high taste for show like documentaries. Nat Geo kind of stuff. It increases my knowledge and I won't feel bored spending time there. Sorry, I am not a drama person and I don't believe in fame and popularity.

Guest Guest

I never watch local drama. I don't know who is who and where they came from. I can't remember how they look like after I switched off my Television. I think I have high taste for show like documentaries. Nat Geo kind of stuff. It increases my knowledge and I won't feel bored spending time there. Sorry, I am not a drama person and I don't believe in fame and popularity.

Off topic

Guest guest

Oh Yes!  I love this show!  I cant wait to watch it everyday!  Did anyone notice that Dawn yeoh had her eyes done?  She now has double eyelids and is prettier.

Desmond Shen has aged ALOT and yes, he forgot how to act. Vincent too, is as stiff as wood.   Dawn Yeoh is too sweet to play an Ah Jie...she should have projected more bitchiness.  Jeanette is flawless.  715 is oooh, so romantic when he looks into Jeanette's eyes...looks naughty yet loving.

Zoe Tay's expression is always the same.  Chen Liping too.  The Aunty Lucy is great!

My favourite is SHAWN!  Although his role is small....OMG.  So bloody handsome.

Guest Guest

Rui En is a little unbelievable in this role, and she seems to be on a different 'frequency' from the rest of the cast.  Siao ding dong or what?

Guest weihan

Yes shaun looks fuckable. Must have been becos he stopped drinkibg michelles pussyjuice.

Dawn did more than just eye lid la. The jaw the nose all different.

Guest guest

Chen Hanwei's face is super heavily botoxed!  The forehead does not even move a millimeter! 715 has alot of pigmentation on his face...yeah, shaun might have done the laser peel like someone suggested. 

Dawn Yeoh's plastic surgeon did an amazing job.  I saw Dawn Yeoh in person years back and she wasnt even pretty and very tan in complexion.  I was wondering how did she ever get selected as one of the 7 princesses of mediacorp. 

Nows a different story.  Dawn looks stunning.

Aunty Lucy's hair damn nice right? hehehe.  Did anyone notice Zoe tay's mother, that old actress?  She is so annoying!  Oh!  Rebecca is so posh.  Overall, I really like this show. And I'm sure I have a HUGE crush on Shaun Chen!  Can melt me like not many men can!  Im wondering why is he not given better roles?  (Not gay thats why?)

If any of you noticed, alot of the producers, directors of this show (who can be seen on the NG reels over youtube) are butches.   

Guest guest

Oh! Oh!  The Ah Jie's rich boyfriend who is now after Jeanette is also one hell of a goodlooker!  Gosh!  I think I have crushes on him as well!  But the rich boyfriend guy he plays looks like a player.  So, I think I shall stick with Shaun...hehe.

Anyone knows his name?  And is he local?  Cos I know Shaun's Malaysian.

Guest Guest

Oh! Oh!  The Ah Jie's rich boyfriend who is now after Jeanette is also one hell of a goodlooker!  Gosh!  I think I have crushes on him as well!  But the rich boyfriend guy he plays looks like a player.  So, I think I shall stick with Shaun...hehe.

Anyone knows his name?  And is he local?  Cos I know Shaun's Malaysian.

He's Desmond Tan aka 陈炯江, Singaporean and straight...

Guest Guest

Why did no one mention Chen Han Wei?  His acting in this show is very good, and his skin looks tight, fresh and youthful too!

Of course his acting is good, a real-life gay "acting" as straight with many sad pasts.  

LOVE this drama!! Must-watch every night for me.

Love how Rui En becomes a totally different person and how Chen Liping really brings her character to life. Dawn is better too. Rebecca is GORGEOUS!

Edited by birth_ave

Guest Guest

Dawn Yeoh is a bit young to play as an Ah Jie, esp opposite Jeanette Aw. If the Ah Jie role was taken by Joanne Peh, the casting would be perfect.

Guest Guest

Cannot tahan Rui En acting cute in this drama in every episode, feel like vomiting.

Zoe Tay is also another tiresome one, always acting ke lian and crestfallen, winning sympathy votes or what?

Guest guest

I thought 715 is ***, how come he and rui en a couple now in real life ah?

He is with joanne Peh...not Rui En.  If the rumours are indeed true, then he's a bi!  Theres no surprise there...Ive met SO MANY bi's in my cruising escapades...even two of my colleagues are bi's.  According to them, their feelings for either sex can swing one way or another depending on the situation.... :whistle:

Guest guest

SHe is new right ? How does she got into mediacorp? She joined star search ?

Why is Jayley Woo even in this blockbuster drama, her face is so annoying and she can't act.

Did you notice when she cried at her mother's coffin, there werent any tears!  And her expression was lousy.  I wasn't even moved or pitied her character when she was supposed to be crying buckets.  She does not have the X factor.  Very ordinary.

Guest Guest

I agree, I think Joanne Peh would have been more convincing as the Ah Jie in the show rather than Dawn Yeoh and even Silver Ang acting as the Er Jie of TV station is so unconvincing, Jesseca Liu would have been better

Guest guest

Cannot tahan Rui En acting cute in this drama in every episode, feel like vomiting.

Zoe Tay is also another tiresome one, always acting ke lian and crestfallen, winning sympathy votes or what?

I find Rui En damn sanpat... but ok to me.  I can feel her projection of the sanpat character.  However, Zoe Tay like what you said, is always acting crestfallen and sad.  She even lacks the expression of joy and true determination when she decided to be with Desmond.  I would also say Chen Hanwei's acting is always the same.  He lacks depth.

Guoliang acts natural and well enough although I hate him in real life for making Elvin look bad previously.  

I also feel Dawn should act more bitchy, political and hateful towards Jeanette. 

I love Jeanette in this show.  I can feel her.  Im totally drawn to her character and empathise with her.  Her expressions and gestures are all superb!  One moment, I feel she's pitiful and the next, she's the shrew who's gonna snatch Ah Jie's boyfriend and Im rooting for her.  And then she appears to act innocent with 715 again but plays politics with the journalist to gain fame.  She's just terrific! 

Although Im gay, I feel "attracted" to Jeanette's character. 

Guest Guest

He is with joanne Peh...not Rui En.  If the rumours are indeed true, then he's a bi!  Theres no surprise there...Ive met SO MANY bi's in my cruising escapades...even two of my colleagues are bi's.  According to them, their feelings for either sex can swing one way or another depending on the situation.... :whistle:

joanne peh not with the ang moh meh?

jeanette aw acting like always the same leh, ke lian the same, happy the same, sad the same. though i feel for her in this show.

i really like the Gao Jian's pants, always tight haha. but don't know why he always get small parts in shows.

Guest Guest

It takes greater effort for Rui En to act that role when her personality is totally different from the character whereas Jeanette as usual is still playing herself with that kind of acting

Guest Guest

I never liked Rui En acting... I don't think she knows how to act. But nowadays a lot of these people all have fan clubs, not sure why kids idolise people like them. (elvin ng also).

LOVE this drama!! Must-watch every night for me.

Love how Rui En becomes a totally different person and how Chen Liping really brings her character to life. Dawn is better too. Rebecca is GORGEOUS!

Hi FIVE to that....

It has been a loooong while for me that a local drama can steal my attention and made me rush home to catch every episode.

(Don't know why too... as even if I missed it, I still can watch it at XIN MSN).

The last drama that has the same effect on me was "little nyonya"

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.