Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

13 hours ago, Guest Guest Fuwar said:

I wonder if fab knows the taker?

Need to ask Tyler nipples, not fab.

fab is act know but dunno anything one

8 hours ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Lol

Its just Maxi

The lad, not the pad.

Not even famous or gdlookin

Huh Maxi?

Ewwww......who wanna look at him?

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Guest wtf said:

Huh Maxi?

Ewwww......who wanna look at him?

Hard to say. It's just like some people prefer fat, some prefer twink. Not everyone go for handsome hunky type.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hard to say. It's just like some people prefer fat, some prefer twink. Not everyone go for handsome hunky type.

Fat, skinny, tall, short, hunky, ugly or handsome, i believe there are still people who will like. Maybe for those not so nice looking ones, the numbers of people who like them are lmited, but this does not mean none. 😅

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Fat, skinny, tall, short, hunky, ugly or handsome, i believe there are still people who will like. Maybe for those not so nice looking ones, the numbers of people who like them are lmited, but this does not mean none. 😅

did you just rephrase what the guy above said

On 4/13/2023 at 11:31 AM, Guest bye ayden said:

Ayden is unlikeable because the first time most people noticed him was when he threatened to quit showbiz just because he didn't get nominated for any Star Awards back in 2020: https://goodyfeed.com/mediacorp-artiste-quit/

So he comes across as a spoilt brat.  He is also good looking in a rather unlikeable snoobish way.

In 2021 when the Top 10 list was expanded to 30 male artistes, Ayden couldn't even get a nomination despite so much exposure and projects. Even D-listers like Joshua Tan and Joel Choo managed to crack the Top 30 nomination that year.

He is only able to win now because EVERYONE is nominated lol.

So Ayden obviously has a very devoted fan base, but he remains unlikeable with the general public bc people still remember him as a sore loser.

If Star Awards changes its Top 10 voting system back to 50% votes, 50% survey, people like Ayden confirm cannot get in.

That is why Pierre didn't get in this year, cos the voting system changed to 80% online votes. People like Pierre don't have a very devoted fan base, but enjoy high likeability with the public.

You can tell how unlikeable Ayden is by just how low viewership his shows are.

Quite sure 'The Unbreakeable Bond' was the lowest rated show of the year.000

I don’t really find Ayden I likeable, he just didn’t have much exposure, not enough to make me give him my vote. Ayden is more like the too far to reach kind of person.

whereas for Richie I find he has the boy next door vibes, more down to earth and easier to connect as an audience. I haven’t watched any of richie’s shows btw.

I am a 24 years old guy, just wanting to know more friends..

17 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

The 9pm show.... storyline in dribs and drabs. Like trying to tell too many things of so many characters. 

Tonight's  episode reveals romeos dark side. Unfortunately he didnt carry it well. Just like zhang yan in 动荡的年代 . 

Those calefares in the show, their acting really damn cui

On 6/29/2023 at 5:17 AM, smallboy said:

I don’t really find Ayden I likeable, he just didn’t have much exposure, not enough to make me give him my vote. Ayden is more like the too far to reach kind of person.

whereas for Richie I find he has the boy next door vibes, more down to earth and easier to connect as an audience. I haven’t watched any of richie’s shows btw.

But Ayden so much advertisement and endorsement. Still not exposed??

Guest Guest
On 6/28/2023 at 9:01 PM, bigdanbeam said:

The 9pm show.... storyline in dribs and drabs. Like trying to tell too many things of so many characters. 

Tonight's  episode reveals romeos dark side. Unfortunately he didnt carry it well. Just like zhang yan in 动荡的年代 . 

Subjective. I personally think is explosive, have you watch till the last episode? Can tear one. 

Guest Guest
On 6/29/2023 at 6:56 PM, Guest guest said:

Who is the guy playing Priscelia's love interest?

I find this guy quite manly. Is he one of us? 

Guest Guest

SHERO 9pm show epi 17 has a very steamy bed scene of meo meo with Joanne! Meo meo almost fully naked with a very sexy nice body! I wonder what his mind is thinking while kissing joanne filming this bed scene ya...hehe

Cheryl chou so poor thing. Used to act as leads in ch5 dramas before joining mediacorp. Now become mediacorp artist can only act as supporting's supporting. (Maybe this was filmed before she joined, i dunno)

Next show got ferlyn G as lead. I thought is outsource production.  Scarly is own production 

Guest Try and see
6 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Cheryl chou so poor thing. Used to act as leads in ch5 dramas before joining mediacorp. Now become mediacorp artist can only act as supporting's supporting. (Maybe this was filmed before she joined, i dunno)

Next show got ferlyn G as lead. I thought is outsource production.  Scarly is own production 

why cheryl chou poor thing. she is at most a C lister, can get such exposure very good liao

Guest ffffffff
On 6/25/2023 at 12:13 PM, Guest Yum said:

Came across a pic of Benedict Goh when he was v young.

Yum!

spacer.png

Tanga swimwear/underwear, virtually extinct in Spore  now.

But was abundant during the 90s, 2000s.

Guest guest
22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

SHERO 9pm show epi 17 has a very steamy bed scene of meo meo with Joanne! Meo meo almost fully naked with a very sexy nice body! I wonder what his mind is thinking while kissing joanne filming this bed scene ya...hehe

Must be thinking of vin vin. 😛

On 7/4/2023 at 12:09 AM, Guest Guest said:

Around 42:33 min

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/SHERO-E17-385889

Side view looks good but front view like not as nice leh 😛

image.thumb.jpeg.8168e87b7bdbe5f0cd9b3977cca3e42f.jpegimage.jpeg.d12a2f4d060dadefa8e781c7c18003d2.jpegimage.jpeg.4e9d3a7e20a8171b808a1a34ec436bd5.jpeg

image.jpeg.fadd7123bb2d9ca8ec3ee51dd2da6fc0.jpeg

Guest Guest
On 6/25/2023 at 12:13 PM, Guest Yum said:

Came across a pic of Benedict Goh when he was v young.

Yum!

spacer.png

so hot, wonder if he had fun with men before :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
On 7/4/2023 at 6:54 AM, Guest Gossip Lover said:

Romeo bed scene dnt have any feeling... Just can feel his awkwardness only

On 7/4/2023 at 12:02 PM, obgdcriv said:

very icky

On 7/6/2023 at 5:01 PM, obgdcriv said:

he just looks very weird and unappealing

All jealous only. 🙄

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Hxmster123 said:

recently got one new! 
https://instagram.com/yangyann_?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

he look cute and hot 😍

Saw both of them appeared on Sheng Siong show last sat to sing, i would say they cannot sing at all, totally like those pretty boys group band. But one thing for sure, both of them indeed cute with hot bod. So are they managed by dasmond koh company?

Guest Guest
On 7/19/2023 at 9:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Saw both of them appeared on Sheng Siong show last sat to sing, i would say they cannot sing at all, totally like those pretty boys group band. But one thing for sure, both of them indeed cute with hot bod. So are they managed by dasmond koh company?

How did they get discovered by Dasmond Koh?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.