Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

3 hours ago, fitbi said:

I think he acted well in new show...Ayden sng also improve. Well got shirtless scenes from both of them btw 😁

Screenshot2023-09-20at1_06_17AM.png.e83551fff1e0786617c9139160c78efc.pngScreenshot2023-09-20at1_06_25AM.thumb.png.ed8905893c0e5c155703156f503a3f7d.png

Hmmm no appeal to me at all.

DT is never handsome.

AS, just no appeal. There’re so many gay men that look better.

And the new 9pm drama is so awful and bad. I’d rather they screen TVB dramas.

8 hours ago, fitbi said:

I think he acted well in new show...Ayden sng also improve. Well got shirtless scenes from both of them btw 😁

Screenshot2023-09-20at1_06_17AM.png.e83551fff1e0786617c9139160c78efc.pngScreenshot2023-09-20at1_06_25AM.thumb.png.ed8905893c0e5c155703156f503a3f7d.png

Woohooo! I’m drooling. Desmond looks better with his shirt off as always. Ayden’s bod is getting more muscular. Good for him. Whether they can act or not is not important as long as they take their shirts off !

7 hours ago, Guest Nope said:

DT is never handsome.

I rather watch them than elvin n romeo...lol

DT is not so handsome but somehow he oozes the manliness 

8 hours ago, fitbi said:

I rather watch them than elvin n romeo...lol

DT is not so handsome but somehow he oozes the manliness 

Agree. He got the rough Ah Beng bo chap look which can be quite manly plus he is always baring his body. Still remember his break through Rickshaw puller role where he was shirtless for like almost the whole show. Also like one episode in “Derek” where there was this sex scene in his dream where he take off his shirt & the girl go and touch his hunky chest, so hot 🥵 I also remembered in an interview many years ago he said his hero is Tony Leong & he hopes to follow his idol and do a nude scene. Hope he does it soon while his bod still hot …haha

Guest Nopenope
17 hours ago, Guest Nope said:

DT is never handsome.

Probably not as good as kdramas, but way better than recent TVB dramas.

At least can see effort by the production team. Guess story plays a big part since its written by Little Nyonya scriptwriter

https://youtu.be/ACW6rEa5rcY?si=VDcooX4AaLWEskyx

17 hours ago, Guest Nope said:

DT is never handsome.

Indeed never find DT handsome, but his bod now quite nice lah, just cover his face can lor.

10 hours ago, Guest Nopenope said:

Probably not as good as kdramas, but way better than recent TVB dramas.

At least can see effort by the production team. Guess story plays a big part since its written by Little Nyonya scriptwriter

https://youtu.be/ACW6rEa5rcY?si=VDcooX4AaLWEskyx

Did you even watch recent TVB dramas? Though standard has dropped, but its still better than our mediacock dramas.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Did you even watch recent TVB dramas? Though standard has dropped, but its still better than our mediacock dramas.

Haiz long gone are the days of good TVB dramas

On 9/20/2023 at 4:38 AM, Guest Nope said:

DT is never handsome.

AS needs to wear his shirt. 

I am surprise everybody thought ayden sng is gay. He is straight in the first place and have a girlfriend even before he was an actor. There was even a glimpse of her gf in one of the programme about cats wisperer recently. I think he is soft that's why he is seen as a gay guy. 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I am surprise everybody thought ayden sng is gay. He is straight in the first place and have a girlfriend even before he was an actor. There was even a glimpse of her gf in one of the programme about cats wisperer recently. I think he is soft that's why he is seen as a gay guy. 

OK - din know Ayden Sng had a girlfriend. He is still straight, right? 🤔

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahahaha so funny, either you are trolling or you are not in the scene.

1 hour ago, Guest LOL said:

Hahahaha so funny, either you are trolling or you are not in the scene.

There is a fine line between gay and straight. He has a gf all along and thats an open fact. No need to force our sexuality on someone who is not. 

There is a fine line between gay and straight. He has a gf all along and thats an open fact. No need to force our sexuality on someone who is not. 

Open fact your LP lah. Why are you spouting nonsense here? Do you even know him personally? Dun make me laugh.

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No wonder he no gay vibe like Richie koh even when he thanks his "lover" when he win best actor. Mediacorp actor mostly like quite soft like Nick teo and Xubin married one also soft.

2 hours ago, Guest Guests said:

No wonder he no gay vibe like Richie koh even when he thanks his "lover" when he win best actor. Mediacorp actor mostly like quite soft like Nick teo and Xubin married one also soft.

Can someone explain to me what u mean by soft. Nick Teo quite cute no? Got boi boi look. And he loves baring his bod too. 

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Ayden Sng is str8? Could be true. You see Qi Yuwu many people also say he was gay, but what happened now. 😅

Maybe one day no surprise that elvin is str8 also. Lol.

Dun be dumb and stop posting stupid posts

Guest AllThatGlitters
22 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

The 9pm show is really quite crappy for a "blockbuster". The kids in year 1999 are playing with smartphones 🙄

I get the feel that jeremy is going to potong jalan the best actor from Desmond . Just like how Joanne potong jalan from Jeanette . 

Initially, I thought Jeremy is in it to win it but not after seeing Ayden’s performance. I’m ok with both for now. They really portrayed the characters very well. 

Must say that is the best production we have seen this year, so far. If only MediaCorp has better scriptwriters and bigger budgets for all the dramas, otherwise, it’s hard to win back audiences.

Variety shows are also not performing like it’s glory days. It’s all about food. We need big budget productions please. 

4 hours ago, Guest AllThatGlitters said:

Must say that is the best production we have seen this year, so far. If only MediaCorp has better scriptwriters and bigger budgets for all the dramas, otherwise, it’s hard to win back audiences.

You must be trolling. This crappy drama is sooo bad, have you even watched TV before? 🌚

1 hour ago, Guest Wtf said:

You must be trolling. This crappy drama is sooo bad, have you even watched TV before? 🌚

What's so bad about this 9pm drama anyway? The story? Acting? Or cinematography? Its pretty watchable IMO. 

Honestly haven't been watching Mediacorp dramas for years but this drama actually made me go on to mewatch to watch after just seeing one episode last week on TV.

Of course its nowhere comparable to Korean dramas but at least the storyline is quite refreshing, not the typical family drama kind, very different from the typical Mediacorp dramas. The OST's pretty good too, really like the one by 插班生.

On 9/24/2023 at 10:27 AM, Guest LuvTO said:

It was a fluke. TO is following

quite a few gehs on ig also. 

Anybody can follow anybody on social media, whatever orientation they may be, don’t tell moi you have no straight friends?

On 9/24/2023 at 10:27 AM, Guest LuvTO said:

It was a fluke. TO is following

quite a few gehs on ig also. 

Who are the "quite a few gehs on ig"? Share leh .... maybe we can also go take a look ... 😜

Elmeo, benovda and Asng don't mix with Ah Bu David Gan. This makes them not geh.

Greasy monkey and ah shun mix with Ah Bu David Gan. This makes them geh.

Agree/disagree? Discuss.

What does mixing with David Gan have to do with being gay or not...

The older generation stars are all close to David Gan, like Fann, Zoe, Chris etc

This article appeared in the newspaper some years back about how Mediacock shadow banned Gan because he was exerting too much influence over their artistes, so they cut Gan off from contact with the newer gen stars.

https://rockon2011.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/upset-at-not-getting-young-stars-to-groom/

Honestly, I can understand why MDC don't like David Gan becoming too close to their talents.

Gan is nothing but a suck-up, always making bird nest for artistes AFTER they become popular, but still shameless enough to claim credit for their success. Joanne Peh 'who fought to stay with David Gan' is nowhere near an Ah Jie, despite Mediacock pushing her so hard in the past. She was never as popular as Jeanette or Rui En, or even Jesseca or Felicia.

Rebecca Lim is arguably the reigning ah jie of MDC now and her hairstylist is Dexter Ng. Goes to show Gan had no star-making ability. He is nothing but a suck up who got lucky.

His personality is also super turn off.

He is a prime example of how money cannot buy class.

6 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

The older generation stars are all close to David Gan, like Fann, Zoe, Chris etc

This article appeared in the newspaper some years back about how Mediacock shadow banned Gan because he was exerting too much influence over their artistes, so they cut Gan off from contact with the newer gen stars.

https://rockon2011.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/upset-at-not-getting-young-stars-to-groom/

Honestly, I can understand why MDC don't like David Gan becoming too close to their talents.

Gan is nothing but a suck-up, always making bird nest for artistes AFTER they become popular, but still shameless enough to claim credit for their success. Joanne Peh 'who fought to stay with David Gan' is nowhere near an Ah Jie, despite Mediacock pushing her so hard in the past. She was never as popular as Jeanette or Rui En, or even Jesseca or Felicia.

Rebecca Lim is arguably the reigning ah jie of MDC now and her hairstylist is Dexter Ng. Goes to show Gan had no star-making ability. He is nothing but a suck up who got lucky.

As an uneducated hair dresser, he should learn how to shut the hell up. Not to mention his bitchy demeanor is a disgrace to the gay community.

7 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

Pleasantly surprised that Tay Ping Hui hair is done by David Gan as he is famously known to be anti-gay. Shouldn't he be worried that David Gan will have dirty thoughts on him?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.