Male HQ

Ageism

I have never lied about my age,  since I have always befriended people who don't make such a question.  But I think that to lie is fine for those who deal with people who they believe will reject them because of their real age,  even if they look much younger.   And in the last decades...  not only I don't lie but I am PROUD to tell my real age,  because people show surprise that my years are much more than what I show,  and they ask me about what is my secret :) 

17 hours ago, Ironrod said:

Why must lie? Its either u are good enough or not. Everyone has the right to choose as long as you understand that one day u will be above 35 too.

Be prepared to be rejected. lol

This is why I suggest that it might be fine to lie.  If you are above 35 and not rejected,  why would you change this if you are after immature guys who would reject someone just because he is over 35?  BTW... why would a handsome man be rejected because he is over 35?  

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I have never lied about my age,  since I have always befriended people who don't make such a question.  But I think that to lie is fine for those who deal with people who they believe will reject them because of their real age,  even if they look much younger.   And in the last decades...  not only I don't lie but I am PROUD to tell my real age,  because people show surprise that my years are much more than what I show,  and they ask me about what is my secret :) 

This is why I suggest that it might be fine to lie.  If you are above 35 and not rejected,  why would you change this if you are after immature guys who would reject someone just because he is over 35?  BTW... why would a handsome man be rejected because he is over 35?  

At your age...can you still get hard and able to fuck?

7 minutes ago, Guest bbbb said:

At your age...can you still get hard and able to fuck?

It is more difficult at nearly 80 y.o. but not impossible.  But this does not affect me at all.  I have never been a fan of anal sex and I don't miss it.  And if I get well excited I still can come with a good bj or jo.   I don't need anything more.  And of course I enjoy making my partner come.

Just now, Steve5380 said:

It is more difficult at nearly 80 y.o. but not impossible.  But this does not affect me at all.  I have never been a fan of anal sex and I don't miss it.  And if I get well excited I still can come with a good bj or jo.   I don't need anything more.  And of course I enjoy making my partner come.

interesting...ive some how thought that you were a big fan of anal sex..ie a pure top...

32 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

it is not about revealing age or not.

it is about everything seems to be going well until age is revealed = age was the deal breaker.

everyone is allowed their preferences, especially when it comes to no/low commitment interactions. Ideally, people wouldn’t be dicks about their preferences but some are.

it can also be that you were only just ‘good enough’ until the age reveal and that is the straw that broke the back of the camel. It happens. I guess you need a thick skin when it comes to apps/cams/etc. and age probably helps with that. 

I would first seduce them with my fit body. When they ask my age, I would proudly tell them my true age.

If they mind then it's their loss.

Most don't mind because I don't look that old. Some even thought I overstate my age to put them off.

But the truth is most of them just wanted sex. I'm maintaining my body well for now but I know eventually I'll look old.

For now I know my body is fit and still attractive only for sex. I'm ambivalent about old age and yet good enough for sex. 

If I keep reminding them I'm already lao ah pek and they still pursue me, I'm flattered. 

They know lao ah pek easily flattered. Eventually I'll land on their beds just to see them caress my body and they really do like my body. 

I had a few fuck buddies that way. But I know its all about easy sex for them since I'm poor and not a sugar daddy.

I always say, "I already lao ah pek lah, u still want me meh?"

I don't know if this is to reassure myself or what. It's still taking it one day at a time till one day they really don't want me anymore.

Even if nobody wants me anymore, I'll still keep fit and healthy because that makes me feel so energetic and alive, I can still do many things I want instead of sitting around waiting to die. Many of my contemporaries are already geriatric. They walk slowly because of so many aches in their bodies especially the legs and back. I can still hop, skip and jump like a rabbit and I'm grateful. 

The truth is that I'm starting to get chronic aches on my back and legs already. But when I exercise, I relieve them and masked them with exercise aches. No pain no gain. Still these aging chronic aches never go away like when I'm younger. I just have to live with these chronic aches as I get older but would not let them disabilitate me.

On 11/1/2022 at 8:27 PM, radiusulnar said:

it is not about revealing age or not.

it is about everything seems to be going well until age is revealed = age was the deal breaker.

You have a good point of view.   And there is another one:  When all is going well and age is inquired,  a little innocent lie can give time to the other half  to realize that you have so many good qualities that age is not important, and even if you are a brother of Methuselah this only adds to your qualities to admire.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.