Male HQ

I'm not into orgy just intimacy when I go sauna

Guest dweeb

Guest dweeb

hi. 

is it weird that when i went to gay sauna im looking for just physical touch. i prefer holding hand and hug. when its starting to get intense i find it repulsive e.g like someone is trying to french kiss me. or trying to grab my bird and suck it. im not into orgy just intimacy. 

is it just me? or im just the weird one. 

On 7/26/2022 at 8:42 PM, Guest dweeb said:

hi. 

is it weird that when i went to gay sauna im looking for just physical touch. i prefer holding hand and hug. when its starting to get intense i find it repulsive e.g like someone is trying to french kiss me. or trying to grab my bird and suck it. im not into orgy just intimacy. 

Yeah you're the weird one

In this world there are people with many personality. I dislike anal sex and oral sex as i feel its dirty. I dislike french kiss as well as i dont like my tongue touching other people saliva but if its a hot or cute guy i will just bare with my dislike hoping its a short duration kiss. I only enjoy sensual touching and gentle caressing. I dont believe the definition of gays had to involve in those penetrative anal oral sex. Be yourself and find people that suits each other needs is the key.

• G_M changed the title to I'm not into orgy just intimacy when I go sauna
Guest Guest
On 7/26/2022 at 10:19 PM, yoyo74 said:

In this world there are people with many personality. I dislike anal sex and oral sex as i feel its dirty. I dislike french kiss as well as i dont like my tongue touching other people saliva but if its a hot or cute guy i will just bare with my dislike hoping its a short duration kiss. I only enjoy sensual touching and gentle caressing. I dont believe the definition of gays had to involve in those penetrative anal oral sex. Be yourself and find people that suits each other needs is the key.

Agree....different people different personality. People has own preference. 

That's your own preference. But it would be more enlightening to know whether you mind having 'just physical touch, holding hand and huggng' with old men, obese guys, feminate personalities, other races, people with some physical disabilities, people whose face cmi. They would love to 'just physically touch, hold hands and hug' you in the gay sauna. And btw, it's not weird if you allow them to come into your embrace.

Sauna should not be a daily event.

Once a week seems right. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I remember the first time I went gay sauna after clubbing. Half drunk.

The old uncle used me sia. Touch me. My cock etc. I was in my 25s. Tanned. Gym bod. Free or cheaper entry for student. 

How I miss those days. 

Now I go sauna at 40. Expensive. Go also nobody wanna touch or play. 

Aging is horrible 

On 7/27/2022 at 1:23 PM, Guest Lala said:

The old uncle used me sia. Touch me. My cock etc. I was in my 25s. Tanned. Gym bod. Free or cheaper entry for student. 

How I miss those days. 

Aging is horrible 

Look for 80 years old uncle. You are half his age.

hi. 

Yes, u are weird. Just hug a good friend is more rewarding then finding some strangers who may give u skin disease or worst monkeypox

hi. 

I would not say you are weird, but you are probably a minority in the sauna.

Everyone has his personal preferences, and in your case, it happens to be principally tactile stimulation.  I am sure you will be able to find a community of people who share your preference - however, I am quite certain they would not congregate in a gay sauna.

I dare say many pay to enter a sauna with the expectation of some intimacy, if not a few orgasms and ejaculations.  With many patrons looking for such fun in a gay sauna, those patrons matching your preferences would be few. 

You have, knowingly or not, placed your square peg self in a sauna full of round holes (no pun intended) so if you do not feel particularly welcomed, I dare say it is not the fault of the other patrons in the sauna.    Misplaced, definitely.  Weird, not necessarily so. 

Guest Try and see

hi. 

Not weird. I'm like that also.

That's why I don't go to saunas, and don't use gay dating apps, cos I know most gay guys in those zones are into oral/anal sex, which I'm not fond of.

I prefer male-bonding, chatting, and intimacy, without the sexual component.

I know this is not common in the gay community, so that is the reason that I stay away from the mainstream gay community and just do my own thing. 

You won't find me at gay bars, gay saunas, Pink Dot, etc.

Guest Try and see
On 7/27/2022 at 1:23 PM, Guest Lala said:

How I miss those days. 

Aging is horrible 

There's a thread that was talking about this:

Guest Guest

True, I have a fxxk buddy who don't do oral and anal too. He love intimacy on bed and fxxk in between my thighs.

Guest Peterpan

hi. 

Yeah confirmed weirdo.

Guest Empathise
On 7/27/2022 at 7:00 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Not weird. I'm like that also.

That's why I don't go to saunas, and don't use gay dating apps, cos I know most gay guys in those zones are into oral/anal sex, which I'm not fond of.

I prefer male-bonding, chatting, and intimacy, without the sexual component.

I know this is not common in the gay community, so that is the reason that I stay away from the mainstream gay community and just do my own thing. 

You won't find me at gay bars, gay saunas, Pink Dot, etc.

I get what you mean, and believe there may be a niche in thr community who don't do the hook up or even sex. Just curious,  hour then do you deal with your sexual urge? Just masturbation? Or you leave it be?

And by intimacy do you mean physical but chaste intimacy? Like hugging and holding hands? Or just relational intimacy like baring your soul?

Do you believe in having a boyfriend who doesn't have sex? Or exclusive relationships are not for you?

On 7/29/2022 at 4:04 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Both, I guess. Sometimes, if I leave it be and do something else, the urge will go away. If it doesn't, I just take care of it in my own time. 😉

Yes, to both. There are many ways to show love and affection.

For example, you could make breakfast for me instead of pounding my ass. Just saying. 

My objection to oral and anal sex is more from a scientific and medical point of view, rather than say, a religious point of view. 

That being said, I'm okay with mutual masturbation as long as it's done in moderation, and the mouth and anus are not involved. LOL

Yes, to the first question. Except that in my limited experience with our gay community, I have not met one who is like me. So far, all the gay guys I've chatted with are very much into sex, of various kinds. It's like to them, no sex = no friendship.

They won't even want to talk to you or try to get to know you. They just want to know how big you are "down there", and when you would be free to suck them.

I'm certain I don't belong to the mainstream gay community, so I don't fight their battles for them either. That is why you won't see me at Pink Dot.

Over the years, I've learned to develop my own hobbies and solitary lifestyle, and by now, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything as a gay guy. 

Anyone can do what he wants. 

But straight people engage into oral and vaginal sex. That's part of the "common" sexual activity. For gays it is anal sex. 

Just wonder what hinders you to indulge into oral or anal sex. 

Your point on the length of the tool I think is misplaced. For mutual masturbation not sure whether the dick size is a big factor. 

You should eventually change the angle: In the gay community you are surely a rare minority, maybe you shouldn't blame those guys on apps who understand intimacy between guys at a different level. 

hi. 

Please don't think in categories of weird or not normal etc . 

The variety of sexual likings or dislikings is maybe much bigger than you imagine in the gay community.

Guest Try and see
On 7/30/2022 at 12:57 AM, singalion said:

Just wonder what hinders you to indulge into oral or anal sex. 

Just the idea of putting a penis into a mouth or an anus turns me off, especially when you think about what comes out of a penis (besides cum) and anus. 

Guest guest

High chance you have OCD?

Guest Guest
On 7/31/2022 at 10:46 AM, Guest Try and see said:

Just the idea of putting a penis into a mouth or an anus turns me off, especially when you think about what comes out of a penis (besides cum) and anus. 

You can ask the guy to wash his penis thoroughly? Or you volunteer to wash his penis to make sure it is 100% clean?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.