Jump to content
Male HQ

Men Facial Mask


Guest Mike
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Mike

I am looking for facial mask for men 

I have oily skin.  I dont want those quick 10 mins disposable paper mask 
 

Budget below $50 . 

 

I have shortlisted innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.  

Am also considering both Origins and Kiehls mask 

Any good recommendation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mike
On 8/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, Guest Nature's lubricant said:

Water and soap. 

Brush up your English 

 

Facial Mask is NOT water and soap 

If you end your posting with - I am bored , I will understand , because Wu liao mah 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest maskadvice
On 8/4/2022 at 1:51 PM, Guest Mike said:

I am looking for facial mask for men 

I have oily skin.  I dont want those quick 10 mins disposable paper mask 
 

Budget below $50 . 

 

I have shortlisted innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.  

Am also considering both Origins and Kiehls mask 

Any good recommendation 

 Actually, i will recommend you to find out the root cause of your oily skin first before trying any products out.

 

A lot of them have marketing gimmicks that states ohh this is good for your oily skin, but then in the long term causes it to be worst.

 

I know this as i have oily and acne prone skin but none of those products work and i realize its just my skin needs more water, and the situation with oiliness improved when i heaped on lots of moisturizing products. Just a thought for you :) cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mike
On 8/5/2022 at 5:51 PM, Guest maskadvice said:

 Actually, i will recommend you to find out the root cause of your oily skin first before trying any products out.

 

A lot of them have marketing gimmicks that states ohh this is good for your oily skin, but then in the long term causes it to be worst.

 

I know this as i have oily and acne prone skin but none of those products work and i realize its just my skin needs more water, and the situation with oiliness improved when i heaped on lots of moisturizing products. Just a thought for you :) cheers

Thank you .  Very kind of you.  I have moisturizer hence no issue w my oily skin.  In fact it is well under control 

I am out looking for face mask because I am now on disposable paper mask.  My usual wash away clay mask discontinued in SG.  

I have tried this pretty good, so I will settle with it "Kiehls Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

An affordable face mask is this charcoal clay mask from Innis Free. It is not a sheet mask, and so it is a little messier with the application and removal. Clay is good for sucking out impurities from your skin, especially oily skin. 

Love. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mike
On 8/6/2022 at 12:01 AM, doncoin said:

An affordable face mask is this charcoal clay mask from Innis Free. It is not a sheet mask, and so it is a little messier with the application and removal. Clay is good for sucking out impurities from your skin, especially oily skin. 

It was one of the shortlisted Mask.  But decided to go with Kiehl's because friend is using it and told me GOOD ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mike
On 8/6/2022 at 11:34 AM, MobyDick said:

You can try Aztec Secret Indian Healing  Clay and mix with equal amount of ACV.

Is this that I can buy and use at home OR u r recommending me to go to their shop and use their prod/services ?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mike
On 8/6/2022 at 11:34 AM, MobyDick said:

You can try Aztec Secret Indian Healing  Clay and mix with equal amount of ACV.

On 8/6/2022 at 11:34 AM, MobyDick said:

You can try Aztec Secret Indian Healing  Clay and mix with equal amount of ACV.

Thanks.  But No thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mike

Btw guys, just a heads up: I know I am asking for and receiving free advice on a completely trivial topic for a product that will do nothing to replace another product that also does nothing. And I know some of you are taking the time to answer me… But I am STILL going to be quite pissy when I don’t like your answers. 
 

just so you know 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

hi there,

 

like this brand - timeless truth mask. we use the charcoal range. i don’t have oily skin… but this product might be a potential one for you.

 

https://www.ttmask.com.sg/collections/super-fiber/products/ttm-super-fiber-perfect-balance-mask

 

this is on the pricy side - charlotte tilbury’s mask are good all rounders for a variety of skin types

 

non-sheet mask not that you’ve asked, but putting it out there. Glamglow range is a bit pricy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mike TS
On 8/7/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest guest said:

hi there,

 

like this brand - timeless truth mask. we use the charcoal range. i don’t have oily skin… but this product might be a potential one for you.

 

https://www.ttmask.com.sg/collections/super-fiber/products/ttm-super-fiber-perfect-balance-mask

 

this is on the pricy side - charlotte tilbury’s mask are good all rounders for a variety of skin types

 

non-sheet mask not that you’ve asked, but putting it out there. Glamglow range is a bit pricy.

Thanks.  I have those disposable sheet mask.  Am using Neutrogena Hydrating one. 

So am looking for wash away clay deep pores cleansing type 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Susan
On 8/7/2022 at 4:28 AM, Guest Mike said:

Btw guys, just a heads up: I know I am asking for and receiving free advice on a completely trivial topic for a product that will do nothing to replace another product that also does nothing. And I know some of you are taking the time to answer me… But I am STILL going to be quite pissy when I don’t like your answers. 
 

just so you know 

Since u r aware that you are here asking for ideas and suggestion w/o obligation then learn to be more appreciative than Attitude 

U even dare to declare to be pissy if the answer is not to your liking ?? 

Maybe moderator should close down this topic ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest gueststopbeingkaren
On 8/7/2022 at 10:48 AM, Guest Susan said:

Since u r aware that you are here asking for ideas and suggestion w/o obligation then learn to be more appreciative than Attitude 

U even dare to declare to be pissy if the answer is not to your liking ?? 

Maybe moderator should close down this topic ! 

Wonder who's the karen here eh? complaining and being negative in many different posts makes you feel good like you are some saint?

 

Even though he should be more appreciative, who's to say you are superior to him, who goes around many post degrading them. case of pot calling the kettle black really. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Susan
On 8/7/2022 at 11:52 PM, Guest gueststopbeingkaren said:

Wonder who's the karen here eh? complaining and being negative in many different posts makes you feel good like you are some saint?

 

Even though he should be more appreciative, who's to say you are superior to him, who goes around many post degrading them. case of pot calling the kettle black really. 

So what abt you then ?? 

It was a chat between others nothing to do w you , but u poked your nose in and started calling others name 

Ah for that we called u , Kaypoh 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest gueststopbeingkaren

Well another case of pot calling the kettle black. Who's the one who started poking into other issues which had absolutely nothing to do with you with pissy and pricky negative comments. As i said above, guestmike should have a better response but of all people, you don't deserve to call him out.

 

And not only on this thread....several others too can see you complaining, need me to dig them out? don't bother deleting them I have them screenshot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2022 at 10:26 PM, Guest Guest gueststopbeingkaren said:

Well another case of pot calling the kettle black. Who's the one who started poking into other issues which had absolutely nothing to do with you with pissy and pricky negative comments. As i said above, guestmike should have a better response but of all people, you don't deserve to call him out.

 

And not only on this thread....several others too can see you complaining, need me to dig them out? don't bother deleting them I have them screenshot.

SHOW LAH , Show me , NOW , I want to see proof , 

SHOW LAH , NO balls is it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter