Male HQ

Exciting Encounters

Had a very strange encounter about 2 weeks back that I want to share.

It was a Tuesday afternoon at about 4.30 pm when I was jogging at Bishan stadium. It was very hot and the tracks were not crowded. I noticed that there was a Chinese guy about 25 jogging next to me for about 3 laps. He was about 168 or there and he had light brown hair and a stud in his left ear and the funny fact that he was extremely fair. He is quite good looking and cute in a beng kind of way.

I got too tired and hot to continue and I went off to a cool secluded part of the car park where there is a stairs landing which I knew from experience will be deserted. Sitting there on the floor and leaning against the wall, I took my top off to cool down.

I then saw the guy walk over. He also had his top off and I saw a large tattoo of a dragon on his left shoulder and upper forearm. He said (in Hokkien) to me that it was very hot and sat down about a foot away from me also leaning against the wall. We started small talk like the weather and then he started telling me about his exercise regime. I guess we talked for about 15 minutes and were laughing at some jokes when I noticed that he had inched nearer until his left thigh was touching my thigh.

We talked a bit more and then we kept silent and I felt pressure from his thigh against mine. I guess I was looking at his hairless thigh for a while and when I look up he was looking at me rather intensely. He then suddenly lifted his left leg and crossed my right leg. His left tigh was resting on my thigh. He smiled at me. I could not help myself but reached out and stroke his thigh. He sighed and closed his eyes. I was wondering what to do next and how far to go when his hand just reached over and fondled my already erected cock!

I did not need any more invitation and I slide my hand to his cock. It was hard and I slipped my hand into his shorts and began to massage his cock. He did the same to me. We both came after about 10 minutes. He wiped his hand on his shorts and smiled at me. Then he got up and left.

I was a bit stunned by the whole thing. Went back there a few times but never saw him again. Not bad considering that I am a mid-40’s not exactly fit looking man!

exciting encounter

wonder what signals subconsciously u must have sent out for him to response like that??

now back to this beng

wonder what sort of life he is in?

appearences like sort of like gangsta /pimp type -? u know blondish hair + tattoos

wonder what signals subconsciously u must have sent out for him to response like that??

Must be the fact that I was staring at him a bit. As I said, he was very cute. What really struck me was that he was extremely fair with a cute KL look on his face. The look was even more intense when he came in my hand...

Next time you jog chio me i come jog with you...i oso beng but the educated beng.....

Allright!! I just became a fan of bengs.. really adore them.. PM me?

Just to report, I bumped into the beng boy again yesterday at Junction 8. He was with another group of about 5 other beng guys with nice blonde and red hair. I was having coffee at the cafe and they were juz ouside having a smoke and our eyes met. he smiled at me. Fater about a few minutes, I kind of stood up and told my collegues I was going to the toilet rather loudly (in Hokkien) and looked over at him,. I started walking and after a while looked back and saw him also coming my way.

I reached the outside of the toilet and waited. He cameover and said to me that he will be there next weekend at 8. Gave mehis hp number.

Wow! Cannot wait...

Seekingknoc, no news about your meeting? Am curious to know what is the outcome, did he meet u at 8 at Bishan stadium?

I went there about 7.50 n waited near coffee bean. He came at 8.15 with about 3 others. He saw me and indicated that we go to the outside part (after the Thai restaurant) I went and he said in Hokkien that he cannot today as his frrens are there with him.. Sigh!! Any nice younger ebngs out there for an older guy who now dreams of getting it on with a blond haired tatooed pale chn beng??? sigh!

dreamer, you cant say that, cos seekingknoc really have fun with the blond haired tatooed pale chn beng, believe many people will envy him :D

I think is good to have dream, dare to dream, as long not mission impossible will do, & not forget, even happen but not everyday is sunday, treasure & enjoy when it comes :P

Guest You Honor

FAKE!

SCAM!

1.It was a Tuesday afternoon at about 4.30 pm when I was jogging at Bishan stadium. It was very hot and the tracks were not crowded.

As it was mentioned to be a TUESDAY, two weeks back.

On that day, the weather was hot, but the tracks DEFINITELY was crowded.

HOT? HOT DREAMS la

2."I noticed that there was a Chinese guy about 25"

Beng started out as 25, working type, then turned into a teenager type who hangs around shopping centres with LOOKALIKE friends blonde and red hair one.

Aiyo..SCAM sia

You Honor, don't need to take it so serious la, just treat it a story & everything will be alrite, everyone can have their dream, true or fake non of our business right? we just read & then forget it, no more no less

Thanks BG...

For the rest of the snickers n doubtors, esp 'your honor' (visions of grandeur), go eat your liver out....

Not that there is too much now for metolook forward to but I really dun think Beng boy is going to show anymore... gave him my hp number n no calls...sigh!

Any beng out there wanna make my day???? pretty please....

yikes.. sound so desperate... sigh!

• 2 weeks later...

Exciting Enoconters with a sale man

Yesterday noon, woke up and have wash up.....than the door bell rang.... i went open the door. There was this cute sale man in suit and tie....i was wearing pajamas and was freeballing...soon i got horny and was erected below :oops: ....that cutie eye was staring at my tent.. :D i invited him to come in....and tell me about his product and so on...

Than he promo his goods and so on... i am still erected while he was talking...than he ask me a question

" why i wear pajamas in such hot weather?"

i replied" not hot at all cos i wearing silk pajamas and i was freeballing."

cuties said" oh is it?"

i said " yes, dun u see." i stand up and the tent was pointing his face.

cutie" last time i also wear pajamas too, after ns no more wearing.

i "really"

cutie" can i touch it!!"

i "touch what?"

cutie" your.......pajamas"

i "okie"

he moved his hand to my cock and stroke it, i did not push his hand away and let him stroke hard. he kneel down unbuttom my flys and suck it... :D i did not reject...and let him carried on...good sucker. later part he drop his pants and want me to f... him.

i never hesitate and took out a comdom and put it on and f... him in his shirt and tie.....no need lub..and i go in easily :thumb: .....

he sucked me again i cum into his mouth, he swallow it......i masturbate for him and he cum too...

after that he dress up and went off, and i did not buy any oy his product...

:whistle: really enjoy

Guest Ask Ask

Aiyo ah ..... Astroboy, see at 13 you should be studying hard but ended up get xxx, now see what happen ... ? :D

Pun (noun): the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound

Aiyo ah ..... Astroboy, see at 13 you should be studying hard but ended up get xxx, now see what happen ... ? :D

Pun (noun): the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound

i just dun no why...but i enjoy it very much....

i think singapore very hard to see man wearing pajamas, but i like it so much and somemore i freeballing....i can wear pajamas whole day at home during off day...my parents also dun no i wear nothing inside :thumb: :clap: :whistle:

i like to see the tent build up in my pants every morning....

Guest Tickled
Aiyo ah ..... Astroboy, see at 13 you should be studying hard but ended up get xxx, now see what happen ... ?  :D

Pun (noun):  the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound

i just dun no why...but i enjoy it very much....

i think singapore very hard to see man wearing pajamas, but i like it so much and somemore i freeballing....i can wear pajamas whole day at home during off day...my parents also dun no i wear nothing inside :thumb: :clap: :whistle:

i like to see the tent build up in my pants every morning....

you are so cute, dude!

you see hor, of cos lah your "my parents also dun no i wear nothing inside" - if all parents [which actually they sure noe one but close eyes oni ah], then we jialat liow ler. :P

got this saying: they [parents] eat salt before we start ah! hehe

and "see the tent build up in my pants every morning" - we better pray that we still at age where it stand-up-for our youth and vitality :)

Guest Ask Ask
astroboy, can i get into your tent?

yeah, yeah, count me in .... inside bushy or not ? :D

Astroboy, can you tell more of your exciting encounters? :D

Exciting Enoconters with a sale man

Yesterday noon, woke up and have wash up.....than the door bell rang.... i went open the door. There was this cute sale man in suit and tie....

Wow, Astro ..... what kind of salesman was he? Never encountered such a luck in my neighbourhood :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• Guest locked this topic