Male HQ

Overseas Resort experiences

Cigna

Got back from an overseas trip with my family last week and I couldn’t get over an encounter…

I was staying at a seaside resort with my family and given the proximity from the resort to the nearest town was quite a distance, we decided to just hangout within the hotel and signed up for the fitness classes when ever available. 

The instructors for the classes were professional and average looking, nothing to shout about. They usually teach a few classes so the yoga teacher is also the cardio instructor and etc.

One afternoon, I joined a fit ball class with my youngest uncle and the instructor was a different, matured manly looking man, very tanned and he was wearing the hotel loose polo tee with track pants. After meeting me and my uncle at the hotel lobby, he brought us to the gym near the beach for the session. While we were warming up, he changed his attire, wearing a loose singlet (the kind you can see the nipples through the opening kind) and very short shorts, semi translucent fbt kind. His shoulders were broad and biceps were huge, his thighs as well were very muscular. I was just in awe but I didn’t stare for long as my uncle was beside me. 😂

The weird thing is that he kept looking and talking to me and ignored my uncle. He placed my uncle at another mat and he kind of shared a mat with me. 🤨 

one of the stretching was to extend our hands in front with our heads down with knees bent like a yoga child pose. He was doing opposite me and his hands touched mine 🤨. I looked up and he didn’t shift so I retracted my hands.

he did another stretch with one leg stretched outwards and the other bent inwards and I could see the outline of his bulge. As my uncle was facing away, my stare lingered and he caught me looking but instead just smiled 😅

For the remaining session, the exercise was intense so no further encounters but just me taking occasional glance at his physique/nip slip every now and then. 

after the class finished, my uncle decided to retire back to his room and join his family while I went to the beach for awhile to take some pictures. As I was about to return to my room, the fitball instructor appeared and started chatting with me and asked if I would be interested in a “private” fitball or yoga session 🤨😂  I told him it will be tough as I’ll be leaving early morning the next day and I’m joining my family for the rest of the day. 

during dinner, my uncle debriefed the session with my aunts and reported he was not given the “proportionate” attention during the fitball class in the afternoon. 🥲

just wondering if anyone has similar experience or took it a step further with a staff of a resort before? While I’m not advocating this, I’m just curious about our fellow bros encounter if any…

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Foreign encounter

Was in Belgium on a work trip around December 2017 and was staying at a 2 star hotels designated by the company.  

Saw on Grindr that there was someone 50m away with only a nice bod pic.  

He msg me saying he works in the hotel and was serving drinks at the bar.  I went to get a drink to check him out.

As he was on duty he couldn't meet me but said he would try to come to my room at 5am before his shift ends.

Long story short, he came to the room as stated and proceeded to fuck me.  He was very hot and prime (23yo).  Fucked came and washed and left.

He buzzed me again on Grindr 5mins later because he left his glasses in my room when we were fucking.  Came back to get them before he handed his shift over.

On 8/11/2022 at 12:21 PM, Cigna said:

Got back from an overseas trip with my family last week and I couldn’t get over an encounter…

I was staying at a seaside resort with my family and given the proximity from the resort to the nearest town was quite a distance, we decided to just hangout within the hotel and signed up for the fitness classes when ever available. 

The instructors for the classes were professional and average looking, nothing to shout about. They usually teach a few classes so the yoga teacher is also the cardio instructor and etc.

One afternoon, I joined a fit ball class with my youngest uncle and the instructor was a different, matured manly looking man, very tanned and he was wearing the hotel loose polo tee with track pants. After meeting me and my uncle at the hotel lobby, he brought us to the gym near the beach for the session. While we were warming up, he changed his attire, wearing a loose singlet (the kind you can see the nipples through the opening kind) and very short shorts, semi translucent fbt kind. His shoulders were broad and biceps were huge, his thighs as well were very muscular. I was just in awe but I didn’t stare for long as my uncle was beside me. 😂

The weird thing is that he kept looking and talking to me and ignored my uncle. He placed my uncle at another mat and he kind of shared a mat with me. 🤨 

one of the stretching was to extend our hands in front with our heads down with knees bent like a yoga child pose. He was doing opposite me and his hands touched mine 🤨. I looked up and he didn’t shift so I retracted my hands.

he did another stretch with one leg stretched outwards and the other bent inwards and I could see the outline of his bulge. As my uncle was facing away, my stare lingered and he caught me looking but instead just smiled 😅

For the remaining session, the exercise was intense so no further encounters but just me taking occasional glance at his physique/nip slip every now and then. 

after the class finished, my uncle decided to retire back to his room and join his family while I went to the beach for awhile to take some pictures. As I was about to return to my room, the fitball instructor appeared and started chatting with me and asked if I would be interested in a “private” fitball or yoga session 🤨😂  I told him it will be tough as I’ll be leaving early morning the next day and I’m joining my family for the rest of the day. 

during dinner, my uncle debriefed the session with my aunts and reported he was not given the “proportionate” attention during the fitball class in the afternoon. 🥲

just wondering if anyone has similar experience or took it a step further with a staff of a resort before? While I’m not advocating this, I’m just curious about our fellow bros encounter if any…

If you are alone or have no family dinner appointment, will you have sex with the instructor? 🤔

On 8/11/2022 at 6:37 PM, Leanmeat said:

I had an encounter w a hotel staff in vietnam before. Was chatting w him on grindr but didnt knw he was a staff there. Then there was some issue w the washroom tap so I call the guy at the corridor to come take a look. I was wearing my thin nylon workout tights w another gay fren in room. He came in to check and after that settled and went out.

Then I receive a msg in grindr from the guy. It turn out he was the staff who came. To cut the story short, I invited him to come in again and end up he gave me a bj w my friend's presence.

Rmb I invited him to wash up in the bathroom but he was cautious abt being found out and just wipe and go.

Edited by Cigna

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.