Male HQ

Turkish Food In Toa Payoh Heartland

Came across this Turkish Bear in the Heartlands selling Kebab.

His Kebab and Kofte is very nice. It even have organic totias wrap for those health conscious.

The kebab I tried tastes good.

He is friendly and speaks with smattering English. Told me he used to own his own restaurant until it folded.

Anyway, prepared to wait for the food as he takes his time to prepare the food.

He also provides BBQ catering services.

Reis01.jpg

Reis02.jpg

Reis03.jpg

Reis.jpg

I think he is next to the SHOP N SAVE. May be I should work for him because he look like a caring bear. I serve tea and be his cashier and he chop those meats. Don't think I am capable of cutting those tough meat myself :rolleyes:

GM can check with him whether he want to employ sissy as his assistance :oops:

I think he is next to the SHOP N SAVE. May be I should work for him because he look like a caring bear. I serve tea and be his cashier and he chop those meats. Don't think I am capable of cutting those tough meat myself :rolleyes:

GM can check with him whether he want to employ sissy as his assistance :oops:

Please approach him yourself if you want to get a job.

• 4 weeks later...
There's another 'foreign import' - Austrian... selling German Sausages in Chinatown ... nice nice saurkraut and variety of sausages... and his potato salad is really good too... big bear as well...

no pics dudes... eyes only... ;)

The chinatown Ang Mo also sell toasted bread but the turkish guy in TPY is more friendly than the australian one. The TPY one is very localised, and I think he can speak singlish. He wore pants today and that makes him look very sexy. Just ordered his food and going to have it for my snack later.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.