Male HQ

Nick69 Encounter

HendryTan

The Taxi Driver (4/20/03 12:21 pm)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(4/20/03 12:21 pm)

With the SARs scare going around things were very quiet as I took my morning walk along Ang Siang Friday evening.Kind of thought being a holiday the usual crowd would be around but it was pretty quiet so I hailed a cab home. As he drove towards the ECP the young driver started talking about his bad night and was extremely chatty.I made up a story of working late in the area and our conversation drifted towards the PLUs that cruised the area. He started talking about wondering how they pleasured each other and how it would feel besides doing it with a woman and I noticed a bulge in his pants.I told him it should be even better as the other party was so willing to 'entertain' him if he was gentle and hung! He laughed and joked that his huge tool would even make a girl faint.I took this as flirting and feigned surprise and he pulled down his zipper to reveal a huge uncut rod.I knew what he wanted and reached over to fondle it.He grew harder and warm moaning as he drove along the ECP.We drove to a dark secluded area somewhere near the Tanah Merah golf course and parked.Reclining in our chairs he lowered his pants and unbuttoned his shirt.I leaned over to cap him and took his manhood between my soft hungry lips and began a slow sucking motion.Massaging his shaft with

my tongue I felt him grow bigger and choking me as he grabbed my head and forced his manhood deeper down my throated.I grabbed his shaft and brought my lips to his balls and licked and gentle nibbled on them.Then lifting his legs to the dashboard I moved my tongue to rim his fresh smelling hole causing him to squirm.He opened the door and led me out of the cab.Pulling off my jeans and tee shirt he started sucking on my erect nipples before turning me around .Then spearding my legs I felt his wet warm tongue pleasuring my hole.Next I felt his wet warm head against my hole.I gasped for air as he lunged into me and began a motion of thrusting in and out.Grabbing my waist he started slapping my naked butt and ramming into me as I moaned.I wanted him to cum so badly and started to grind my ass onto him feeling him go deeper.Suddenly with a shudder he pulled out and removed his rubber as he spurted out warm sticky

love juice onto my butt cheeks.I thought he was done until I felt him rubbing it gentle over my butt and slowly felt his fingers fingering my hole.He drove me high as he inserted two fingers in.I came on the side of his car within mins.Kissing me he then took out a bottle of water and started washing my ass but at the same time kissing and gently biting the flesh.I turned round and helped washed his tool which grew erect again.I knelt down and once again blew him till he came a second time before he drove me home.

farang72 Registered User, Posts: 132

(4/21/03 6:45 pm)

Re: The Taxi Driver Nick, that's one of your best, thanks. Did he leave the meter on? You're a lucky old sod, I must hang about ASHill to see if I can spot you.

Farang

stick Unregistered User

(4/22/03 12:21 am)

Unbelievable I don't believe in what he wrote, how can be so lucky one. Everytime can catch big big fish? Unless he took some picture to proof it. Picture must include time and date. Can blur the face, I don't mind. If this is real will see more pro there soon. :):D .

Gruffman Unregistered User

(4/22/03 8:59 am)

Believe it Hi Stick

Wheather you like it or not, you have to believe that some people just like to make believe.

If they can't live it in real life, then they have to live out their fantasies in their dreams .... fact of life ... nothing wrong ...

OralB Registered User, Posts: 186

(4/22/03 10:15 am)

Re: Believe it narrr.... Gruffman, Stick just taking the opportunity to see more Dick pic :P

anyway Goodjob Nick!

New Cruising Place (5/31/03 11:31 pm)

NIck69 Unregistered User

(5/31/03 11:31 pm)

Early Friday morning, the weather was pretty windy and I had finished work at 3am.Walking along the stretch of road from Raffles Place to Pidemco I walked past the quiet and dark Burger King just before OCBC building.As I dragged my tired body home I noticed two shadows amongst the seated area.One was a tall lean body leaned back into a chair while the other a small toned body between his knees.Quietly, the voyuer in me came out.A BJ in a nice quiet spot! The guy seated had an enormous tool and the other was engrossed in planting his lips around it and depp throating him!I moved to a quiet corner and it was obvious they knew I was there as they turned their heads and continued.I went to a dark corner watching and lowered my pants and began stroking my own erection.Then I felt him standing behind me, smelling so sweet of Bvlgari men's perfume he pressed his body against mine and reached forward from behind to fondle my hard tool while grinding his own against me.I reached back and unzipped him as he moved his hands up to caress my erect nipples.The lowering my thong I felt his hard tool between my butt cheeks.He began kneading my butt cheeks and slowly I felt his precum soaked head inch into me.I was breathing hard now and leaned forward allowing him to go deeper into me then I stopped.I rummaged through my bag and found a strawberry flavoured condom and used my mouth to mount it on him making him even more rigid and erect.Then turning and spreading my legs I began to grind down onto him.Holding my hips hard he began thrusting harder and slapping my butt and with a few hard thrusts shuddered and soon came in me! Just then I also heard the couple in front of me moan and I guess they came too! A new cuising spot !

farang72 Registered User, Posts: 136

(6/1/03 11:36 am)

Re: New Cruising Place Good to hear you're still at it, Nick. Why don't you hand out a card on each occasion with BW's website on it? Ask your pals to write up their impressions here of your hot hungry lips and erect nipples. That would be good for a long thread of Nick-fans.

Farang

NIck69 Unregistered User

(6/2/03 12:21 pm)

RE:New Cruising Place Thanks Farang, you're always so encouraging.Almost gave up after the spate of hate mail and blasting I got on the site, but then , I enjoy my experiences too much and have met such a nice group of people here I thought I'd just continue.

Carpark Sex - (7/27/03 11:34 pm)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(7/27/03 11:34 pm)

Zoukout Friday night, end of the week and I needed something to drive all the shitty stuff that had happened at work.Heard about Zoukout and decided to join a friend there for some music and perhaps some entertainment.The rain had come for a short while and the crowd was minimal but the music rather good and hypnotic.We drove off to a quiet carpark at about 3am where we could still hear the loud music and yet be comfy and cosy.My partner was feeling a little tired and we lowered our seats to relax.Then it started to rain a little again.Seeing him in his loose shirt and jeans stirred me and I slowly unbuttoned his shirt.His was a little chubby but I loved his nipples and brought my wet lips to them.Gently sucking them till they grew erect I then bit them and brought my tongue down his belly.He moaned and I felt a growth between his jeans and slowly lowered his zipper.Cupping his balls I then blew hot breadth onto his buldging underwear and pulled it down to release his dragon! Placing my soft, wet and hungry lips around his crown I brought him down and deeper into my throat.He squirmed and lowered his jeans to his ankles as I slurped his dragon and made it grow thicker and harder.As he gasped for breadth he pulled down my tight shorts and slid a finger into me.I loved his rough treatment and pulled them off spreading my legs so that he could insert two of his fingers into me.We knew the rain would cover our lust and he took off all his clothing.He then positioned himself in the back seat with both leags spread opened.His dragon was stiff as an iron rod and trembling.Lifting him slightly I slid the tip of my eager tongue into his hole and rimmed him, slowly bringing it up his balls and along his shaft before cupping his thick crown with my moist wet lips.He moaned and grabbed my head pushing it deep and almost choaked me as I grabbed his strong thighs.His moans of joy and pleasure as I bobbed up and down made me want him in me even more.Then changing positions he pushed me to the back seat facing the windscreen behind and reached for the lube and ribbed condom in the dashboard.He was prepared and applied a little onto his finger which

he then used to lubricate me.I moaned and begged him to hurry and soon felt his huge crown at my entrance.Positioning himself behind me he slid into me slowly.I felt a burning sensation and his sweaty body behind me as he spread me wider and started a slow thrusting motion into me.He rained light kisses onto my back and began slapping my flabby bum causing a stinging sensation and reached forward to massage and pinch my nipples.I scremed and started grinding onto him forcing him deeper into me.His strong hands gripped my chest harder and he let out a yell before exploding and collapsing onto me.I was sore at this time and turn around with him still in me and wrapped my legs around him drawing him deeper.As he deflated and sighed I leaned forward to suck and lick his nipples.He stirred again and I knew he had more in him.Switching positions I then attempted a 69 and brought his dragon to life again with my soft warm lips.With a mentol sweet in my mouth I proceeded to blow him and the hot wet feeling on his rising dragon brought a smile to his face.Straddling him I lowered my hungry hole onto his emerging dragon.Frenching him deep with my tongue I humped harder feeling him fill me and tear into me again as he slapped my bouncing butt and tweaked my erect nipples.Seeing the colourful lights of Zoukout in the distace and with our loud music blasting I humped even more faster till he begged me to stop, took out his dragon and sprayed a bucketful of his love juice onto my face and body.As he leaned back gasping for air I gave him a deep kiss and massaged his amazing tool with our combined love juice.Just to let you all out there know, he was a fantastic lover , and he is a chub.Who says chubs aren't great lovers!:rollin

The Box (6/29/03 11:00 pm)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(6/29/03 11:00 pm)

Heard alot about this place from friends and decided to pay it a visit over the weekend. From the outside it looked pretty stylish with its red and granite toned colours.As I entered the main lobby I found the locker room a little too dim but cosy and it allows one a nice view of the half naked torsos changing.The shower room was really sexy and retro with the single shower head above, could imagine a steamy sexy bath with a lover soaping you...mmmmm.I'm sure the DJs in the dark booth would find it hard not to peek once in a while when someone washes up there.Second and third floor were pretty quiet with rooms and a bar and I found my magic room at the top. With a miniture maze and wide floor for activity, darkness was sensual esecially with the single light on top spinning and loud techno music being played.

As I made my way around, I felt warm hands reaching out to feel my chest and arms.Sort of reminded me of the now defunct Spartacus but better designed.It was then I had a wiff of his cologne, Drakkar.I reached out and slowly caressed his well formed chest and traced his hard formed biceps.Leaning forward I licked his erect nipples and planted a soft wet kiss on them as I brought my hands down his waist.He had a slight belly but his huge thick tool more than made up for it.He kissed my neck and caressed my shoulders enjoying my Hugo splashed body, I felt slight shocks as his lips

travelled down my neck and he began sucking my nipples in return and grabbing hard on my buttocks.I felt his tool grow hard between my legs and I began to spread them.Removing my towel ,he lowered his strong hands and cupped my butt cheeks ,kneading and massaging them.He then bit down onto my nipple

causing me to moan out loud as he fingered me, it was erotic and so rough.Then leading me to the area between the speakers he pushed me down onto my back and straddled my shoulders.With the loud music blarring and his wet tool infront of me I capped him and took his tool between my hungry lips.The music drove me high and I took him deeper down my throat while fondling and ocassionally sucking his balls.His thrusts became wilder and I almost choked as he banged deeper into me.Then moving away he rolled me around and I felt the tip of his wet warm tongue against me hole.As I moaned and squirmed he spread my butt cheeks wider with his strong hands and pushed his tongue deeper.Next he knelt behind me and I felt the crown of his tool against me but it was too big and dry.He peeled off the rubber and capped himself another which was strawberry scented and slippery.Slapping my butt cheeks and holding my thighs he then began to insert himself into me.I was in heaven as he thrusted deeper and in a rythmn to the music.His growing tool was tearing me apart but the sensation proved to intoxicating. I turned myself while still with him in me ,and wrapped my legs around his waist drawing him as deep as possible.He moaned out loudly and we could see couples coming out to look at us in our thoes of passion.Then I felt him expand and withdraw , taking out his enlarged tool , he held it to my chest and unloaded a stream of warm white liquid onto my chest and screamed out loud again.As I laid catching my breadth he continued rubbing his man juice around my erect nipples using his still firm tool which was so sensual and sexy.Then taking my hand he lead me to the wash room on the second floor where we soaped and washed each other.As he soaped me from behind he fingered me , the sensation was fantastic and I soon found myself humping his finger and cumming as I continued sucking on his hardening tool a second time.A nice encounter for my first visit.

stick Unregistered User

(6/29/03 11:57 pm)

Bed story Thank for your bedtime story. I think I will have a nice dream tonight. Mmmmm....|I

But this time very short and sharp hya!:lol Not enough lah.

newfri Registered User, Posts: 1

(6/30/03 12:45 pm)

Where is the box Hi,

This is my first time here.

Where is this place?

Any other interesting place to visit? Where can i find

the young ones?

Lungker Unregistered User

(6/30/03 3:18 pm)

The Young Ones Here you are, the lyrics to "The Young Ones" by Cliff Richard. Like me, you must be quite matured to know this song. I think it first came out in the 1960's.

The Young Ones

The young ones

Darling, we're the young ones

And the young ones

Shouldn't be afraid

To live, love

While the flame is strong

For we may not be

The young ones very long

Tomorrow

Why wait until tomorrow

'Coz tomorrow

Sometimes never comes

So love me

There's a song to be sung

And the best time

Is to sing it while we're young

Once in every lifetime

Comes a love like this

I need you,

You need me

Oh, my darling, can't you see

That young dreams

Should be dreams together

And young hearts

Shouldn't be afraid

And some day

When the years have flown

Darling, then we'll teach

The young one of our own

Once in every lifetime

Comes a love like this

I need you,

You need me

Oh, my darling, can't you see

That young dreams

Should be dreams together

And young hearts

Shouldn't be afraid

And some day

When the years have flown

Darling, then we'll teach

The young one of our own

newfri Registered User, Posts: 2

(6/30/03 6:15 pm)

Very funny

:lol Thank Q for the "young ones". u like tat song

also? actually i'm looking for young guys in their 20s.

looking for someone who share similar interest.

i usually jog/go to gym/swim once a week, so i'm

pretty fit. (I think i'm above average)

stick Unregistered User

(6/30/03 10:32 pm)

very easily Very easy. You can find out yourself.

Go to yahoo search engine and key-in " gay suanas singapore". Then the whole thousands and thousands of web site will appear.

Or you can just simply key-in " singapore gay box". I think that will do. Only one "BOX" in singapore that is the "Gay Box"

stick Unregistered User

(6/30/03 10:41 pm)

Bedtime story After you come back from "The Box". Remember to tell me my bedtime story, Ok.

Oh! if possible take some pictures also.:lol

Lungker Registered User, Posts: 52

(7/1/03 6:27 pm)

Young men and the Box NewFri

Attached is the url for the Box.

arts-online.com.sg/thebox/

From their links page, you can access the urls of all the Gay saunas, pubs and portals in Singapore.

If you are into younger men, check out the gay portals (listed in the box's links page) of Sgboy and Fridae.com.

Blowing Wind welcome everyone, but to be honest, we somehow evolved into a board where the matured and chubs, and their chasers gathered.

So you were not looking for the lyrics to "The Young Ones" huh?:hat

Lonely LK in KL.

Edited by: Lungker at: 7/1/03 6:30 pm

Exec30s Registered User, Posts: 1

(7/2/03 9:20 am)

New here Another newbie here.

Heard so much about the Box.

Keen to go, but afraid coz I am shy and discreet.

The box is open only during Friday till Sunday, a little hard for me as I need to spend time with the family.

Moreover, heard that police has been conducting spot check at that area. So, is it safe?

Happy to hear that you guys are enjoying yourselves.

A new guy on the block.

stick Unregistered User

(7/2/03 11:26 pm)

Song I went to dig out all the old songs from my father "CD Cabinet" I almost cry when I found it." The young ones".

Mmmmmm...... |I

Now I know how it sound. May be because I like uncle, this song really sound good to me.:lol

Whyy Unregistered User

(7/2/03 11:39 pm)

Re: The young ones Didnt know they produce CD in the 60's ;)

stick Unregistered User

(7/2/03 11:52 pm)

download Too bad not the original singer. :P But it is alright now.

Because Mmmmmm....|I

I Just manage to download from the "kazaa" web site.

Should have thought of it earlier. :o

I have download some other Cliff Richard songs too.

Like Dreaming, Moon River,Christmas time,Living doll,Move it,Summer Holiday, Millennium prayer,we don't talk anymore, Congratulations, Bachelor Boy, Forty Days

Ocean deep and evergreen tree.

:lol

Lungker Registered User, Posts: 54

(7/4/03 2:57 am)

Re: download Stick, whistle the tune when u r in Diamond ok so that I can identify you. Or if you sing it in Expose Bar, you can change the lyrics to "The Long Ones"....:hat

How man? I want to be bottom, you want to be my top?

LK still in KL

stick Unregistered User

(7/4/03 9:52 pm)

Dress Up Ok! practicing my song right away.

Do I need to dress-up like cliff richard. Or don't need to wear anything. :lol

Imagine I go around singing that song and people throwing coin at me.:rollin

stick Unregistered User

(7/4/03 10:00 pm)

sing together Oh!:eek I think you will see a lot of people singing "the young ones" from now on when you are at "Diamond" and "Expose bar".

Sex Bomb Unregistered User

(7/23/03 2:14 pm)

why changed topic? Hey, this section is about the box leh and not about your Cliff Richard and your uncle/aunty stuff.

I heard that business at the box is the pits these days. Is that true? Has anyone attended the Friday Barebear sessions? Please tell me about it leh.

stick Unregistered User

(7/23/03 11:45 pm)

Barebear Barebear cannot Be me.|I

I am extraordinarly handsome, extremely musular and sexy altheletic train appearance. Can't really use other word to describe even better.:lol What to do!

"The Box" I haven't go yet, because my BF don't let me.:\

Scare I gonna "chi ko":lol

Barebear! I also want to see too.:lol

Fort Road (8/12/03 12:35 am)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(4/26/04 11:38 pm)

Being National Day I had the day off so I decided to pay a visit to an old beach which has now been abandoned as construction is taking place nearby. As I neared the entrance of this scared place I was saddened by the removal of the once lush green bushes. As the evening sun rained red rays of light on the trees I made my way deeper towards the beach.Except for the odd cyclist and truck venturing out it was relatively quiet.Everyone must be at the stadium! I found a nice comfortable spot and laid down my towel and stripped to my black G-string and laid down to catch the remaining rays of the sun.Then I saw him, slight shorter than me but with a very dark complexion and a stout surfers body he was walking along the beach bare body.Being the slut that I am I turned round and slid my G-string higher to reveal my flabby butt.After 5 minutes I turned around but he was gone..sigh.As I turned back to continue reading my magazine I heard a slight rustle of the bushes and

next found him not far away sitting.I smiled at him and pretended to doze off.Soon I found him quietly sitting close to me.He had a lustful look on his face but one that was shy too.I reached for my bag and took out a tube of sun block and asked him if he minded helping me.He grinned and positioned himself beside me eagerly, then squirting a nice handful of cream he began to aply and massage my shoulders and back.The gentle breeze blowing and sound of the waves brought us into our own world !Slowly I felt his strong hands travel down my spine and to my waist.As his hands rubbed into the brack if my bum I spread my legs and moaned with pleasure as he became a little daring and slide a finger into me.I grew hard and into the sand as he continued down my thighs and between groin.He positioned himself behind me and I heard the sound of a zipper and felt his warm crown at my entrance. I wanted him hard and ready so I sat up to see his disappointed face like a little puppy.Spreading my towel wider I commanded him to lie down naked and started moistening my hands with the cream.I could see he was huge and erect and planted a soft kiss onto his crown as he stood to lower his denim shorts.He moaned as I pulled them down and engulfed him between my wet lips.As he laid faced down I started massaging himwhile I straddled his backAs I pressed down on his taut buns I licked his back and slowly between his crack causing him to moan out loud.Raising his hips I reached down to find him hard and took his two soft balls between my lips and rolled my tongue towards them.He shivered as I flicked twice into his soft hole.Turning him around I found his red purplish crown at attention.I pushed him down and filled my hands with cream once again.Then standing with my legs apart I lowered my G-string and sat across his chest.Massaging my thighs he closed his eyes and moaned as I brough my hands lower and clasped his hard rod between my butt cheeks.Then spreading some cream between them I began a sensual rubbing of his erect tool bewteen them.He was in heat and began slapping my butt cheeks turning them pink as he pryed me apart and slid into me.I sat up let him slid deeper as I humped down to feel in deep in me.He was chubby which made staddling him even more comfortable and I began a motion on thrust even faster! As I sucked and licked his erect nipples he grabbed me hard and stood up.Then bending me forward he stood behind me and lunged into me like a wild man as I held on to a tree trunk before me.As he pounded deeper into me I felt the heat of his growing crown widening my entrance and bit hard into my lips.I took out a ribbed rubber and capped him as I guided him back into me thrusting like a mad man.And just as I gasped for a breadth of air he grabbed my chest tightly and I felt a warm rush of his juice burst out into me. Standing exhausted and holding onto the tree trunk I soon found him pouring a cool bottle of mineral water between my sore cheeks.As he washed me from behind I soon felt a tingling sensation as he rimmed me deep with his cool wet tongue.As I had two huge bottles of fresh water with me ,we spent the next 15 minutes frenching as I tricked water between our bodies.He grew hard again but I was still sore and relieved him again with my lips.As he made his way back along the path to his mountain bike I turned to hear the boom of fireworks in the distance.A very memorable National day for me indeed!

OralB Registered User, Posts: 207

(8/12/03 10:07 am)

Reply New Post Bravo!!! Nick69, you bring new meaning to Stand up for Singapore!!!

:P

I only been to FR a few times, needless to say it was an eye opener to see public display of flesh and meat.

however the recent construction and numereous raid made me stay away from there....

so Nick play hard play safe hor, still awaiting your next escapade :)

A Rainy Night (10/12/03 4:48 pm)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(10/12/03 4:48 pm)

Was working late as usual last Friday when it started to pour. Past few nights were cold and I just needed a break from the long week. Fortunately for me my work place was just a stones throw from the Ang Siang and I decided to take a walk along the back alleys leading up to the hill. Lots of taxis drove by looking for customers as it had passed mid-night and a chilly wind blew as I walked aimlessly towards Maxwell road. Then I heard the sound of a car and a dark blue BMW pulled slowly beside me. Flashing a friendly smile, the young looking driver nodded his head. Not having any luck so far, I smiled back and boarded his car. We were both quiet as he drove on towards Lau Pa Sat. We made short conversation, like stating how cold it was and how the dark clouds made it look like a storm was approaching. I was horny and slowly reached over to caress his thigh. He was dressed in jeans and a white tee. Getting bolder I moved my hand to his groin area and he spread his thighs to allow me to go further. His soft moans excited me and I pulled down my zipper and started stroking myself. We drove to a nearby car park along Shenton Way which was dark and empty.

Lowering our seats we hugged and kissed as it began to rain. In the cold dark place we began exploring each other. He took off his shirt and I began licking and nibbling on his soft brown nipples , circling them with my wet hot tongue till they grew erect. Then moving down his belly I unzipped him and lowered his jeans to his ankles.He had on white fresh smelling Byfords. I could see a huge bulge and lowered them, his hard and erect tool jumped out begging to be comforted. Licking his balls I moved my wet lips up his shaft to his salty wet head and engulfed it. Massaging him with my tongue I moved his hard rod deeper down my throat. I could taste his precum and moved a finger down between his crack causing him to spread his legs wider. The rain was pouring heavily. I sat up and took off my polo tee and rubbed my nipple against his , he pulled me up, frenched me and started sucking hard on my nipples as I continued to caress his growing tool. He then moved me to face the back of the car and started kissing my neck and gently bit my shoulders. As he moved his tongue down my back sending an electrifying tingle up me spine he unbuckled my jeans and lowered them. I heard him sigh loudly as he lowered my lacy thong down and felt the tip of his tongue between my crack. He slapped my luscious ass cheeks and nibbled on them making circles with his hot wet tongue. I heard him open the dash board as he took out a tube of lube and a condom. Dripping the cold liquid between my crack we kissed as he inserted a finger into me . Next, leaning me against the back seat he positioned himself behind me. I gasped as he slowly inserted his huge head to me. Reaching forward to pinch my erect nipples he began a thrusting motion. His slippery tool tore me apart as he continued to savage my tight hole .He began slapping my butt cheeks causing a tingling sensation as he prodded deeper into me. Looking at the heavy rain drops pelting against the window and the cold of the rainy night helped make the moment especially sexy. Then turning me around he rested my legs against his chest and entered me again! His strong thrusts and kisses drove me wild and I wrapped my thighs around his waist allowing him to go deeper into me! Leaning forward and sucking hard on his nipples I grinded hard onto him and he screamed out as he unloaded his hot juices into me. Thrusting in short intervals he slowed his motion and frenched me again before pulling out. Leaning back and resting in the driver’s seat he closed his eyes as I cleaned his tool with my tongue to the tune of “Red Red Wine” in the background ,tasting the salty love juice left on his limp tool. He continued fingering my wet but slippery hole with a rubber dildo till I came .We both dressed as the heavy rain became a drizzle.

farang72 Registered User, Posts: 142

(10/18/03 5:02 pm)

Re: A Rainy Night Lovely story, Nick -- lacy thong too, my oh my we are getting fancy. Keep it up! And keep 'em cumming!

Farang

Ang Siang Hill (12/30/03 4:48 pm)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(12/30/03 4:48 pm)

Been a while since I been back to the famous hill. The strong breeze blew as I made my way towards a familiar place. It was passed 3am and I thought it would be quiet being a weekday but I was surprised to see a few familiar friendly faces. Then he approached me, the scent of Hugo seduced me and he took my hand and lead me to a dark corner.Unbuttoning my shirt he moved his warm wet lips to my nipple and began a slow teasing suction which mad them erect within minutes. We kissed and hugged and his breathing began to get harder as he struggled to unbuckle his jeans. He unleased a thick 6 inch dragon which was hard and warm and pressed it against my tummy as he reached back to cup my butt sqeezing them firmly.In the shadows I lowered myself and placed my lips to his crown. Then slowly engulfing his hard tool I lowered myself onto him and began sucking hard.He moaned and spread his legs as my tongue made its way to his balls and slowly between his crack. We could see people walking past the road in the bright yellow lights unaware of us in the dark making passionate love.We kissed and he positioned himself behind me hugging me and kissing the back of my neck, his hard wet tool now pressed behind me.The reaching forward he lower my pants and thong and began fingering me.There I was in a dark corner grinding my ass against his huge erection spreading my legs slowly apart.Reaching for a tube of lube he then greased his hot tool and fingered me deep before capping himself and slowly sliding into me.I was panting as he inched deeper into my tight hole.I closed my butt muscles hard onto him as he began a slow rythmn of thrusts.Pressing hard and pinching my nipples he increased his thrusts causing a burning sensation as he tore deeper into me.I bent forward spreading my legs wider to allow him full penetration and he reached forward to pump my now hard tool as well. Then he turned me against the wall and rammed harder into me whispering dirty deeds into my ear. Grabbing my waist he gave a last hard thrust and shuddered and it was then I felt a warm mouth around my own tool.In our toes of passion we did not notice that a well built hunk was watching us in the dark.He began sucking me as my lover continued pumping me till he was limp. I was in escatsy and came a load within minutes. The stranger who had appeared smelled of Bvalgri and began kissing me while the other sucked my nipples hard.Then lowering his zipper he took out his 7 incher and took his position he hind me as well.In the next 15 minutes he pounded me till I was sore and came a load into me as well.All this while I was sucked and licked all over.After a while we stood resting against each other in the dark watching people pass by us unaware of the hot action taking part in the shadows across China Square.

Genting Trip (12/14/03 12:08 am)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(12/14/03 12:08 am)

Was exhausted as I had been slogging since October on a project for the boss and had all my weekends burnt for 2 months so since it was done decided to reward myself with a short trip to Genting to unwind. Fortunately for me the bus was only 2 thirds full when we left Thursday evening from Golden Mile complex. As I sat behind waiting for the other passengers to appear he boarded the bus. A little chubby but with a friendly smile he had well toned arms and was dressed in tight jeans and a crisp white tee. I flashed my friendliest smile and surprisingly he nodded and sat beside me. I started making casual conversation and found out he was an regular in the army and the co-driver (Yes!). As the journey began we became closer and I was so touched when he offered to help me with my luggage when we crossed the Malaysian checkpoint. The journey took about 6 hrs through the night but it was the last two hours that was wild. Two rows seperated us from the others as we were behind and the lights were switched off as the bus made its way through KL to Genting. It was cold and everyone was asleep. I pretended to doze off and placed my head on his shoulders.He didn't budge and infect he placed his warm cheek against mine. Then I felt his palm against mine! I turned up and he kissed me gently. He then lifted the arm rest between us and moved his hand to my nipples which were erect already.His hardon pressed against my thigh and I placed my hand on it.He sighed and unzipped his jeans. In my fingers was a seven incher and I was delighted. I lowered my lips onto his warm salty crown as he leaned back. Deep throating him I moved a hand lower between his balls and squeezed gently causing him to raise his hips as my other hand pinched his nipple. My thogue worked hard around his shaft and I milked his shaft hard while increasing my suction on his crown which he enjoyed.Grabbing my head he frenched me and pulled down my jacket and tank top and took my nipples between his teeth as he sucked hard on them.I grit my teeth but was afraid to moan as it might wake the others.Then I felt his hand slide into my pants. Lowering the elastic band he pulled them lower to expose my thong and slide a finger bewteen bu butt crack.I knew what he wanted and turned to face the window as he inched closer to me.Next pulling down my pants and thong to my knees he slide his rigid tool bewteen my butt. He began sliding it up and down between my cheeks as I breathed harder. Then I smelt the aroma of strawberries and felt his finger inching into me. As he slowly fingered me he began nibbling on my ear lobes.Then in a split second he capped himself and I felt a slight searing pain as he slid into me from behind. As the bus sped through the night and rocked so did we for the next 20 mins. He continued massaging my butt with his strong hands as he rammed into me and as he grew harder and filled me up I grinded down onto him feeling his rod expand in me and his balls slapping against me, I wanted to scream as he tore my eager hole apart. Then I felt a shudder, and he pressed hard on my nipples causing me to gasp.He gave one last thrust into me before sliding slowly out. Kissing me he adjusted my clothing and leaned back to catch his breadth. I turned and removed his cum filled cap and in a surprise move lowered my lips to his crown to clean his salty tool before pulling his jeans back up.We both fell into a deep sleep but were woken within an hour as the bus reached Genting. He was the same driver as I came back to Singapore but alas the bus was full and we couldn't enjoy as much as we wanted to!

The Box (3/3/04 11:32 pm)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(3/3/04 11:32 pm)

Haven't been around the scene for a while when a friend called me on Saturday night to join him at the Box. Was surprised to find that it's changed a bit since I last visited two months back. Design reminded me of the now defunct Spartacus and brought back nice memories. Saturday was skin night which meant you went around totally nude which was fun. The third floor with its mini maze like structure proved a useful space for hiding in a cosy corner cuddling or for wild wet action. I found a corner and sat down as the pulsating music played on.As dark shadows passed there was the odd caress and squeeze which made the night fun. The this sweet husky smell caight my attention and I could feel his warmth before me. Caressing my face with his huge strong hands he pulled me closer. His hard rigid tool touched my face and I guided it between my soft hungry lips as I drew him closer and caressed his naked supple butt.Drawing him deeper down my throat I heard him sigh and moan as I flicked my tongue expertly along his shaft and crown feeling him shudder and grow larger. He drew me up in a standing position and I fel his soft wet lips travel down my shoulders to my nipples.He bit gently and strated a slow sensual nibbling and sucking.I grew erect as he bit harder and pryed my butt with his fingers trying to enter me. Leading me to a dark corner room he laid me down and got on top of me hugging tight and kissing me.The scent of his Hugo seduced me and I brought my warm lips to his nipples sucking hard.He moaned and rested his knees across my chest positioning his tool before my eager lips once again.He then began pumping deep into my mouth as I grabbed hard onto his firm buttocks and fingered him.He pulled me up and pushed me against the wall, then kissing me passionately he turned me around and bent to insert his wet hot tongue into me hole. I moaned and begged for more as his tongue expertly darted deeper into me.I heard the sound of a tear as he capped himself and slowly insert his hard 6 incher into me.He began with a slow thrust into me before picking up momentum and speed and soon was thrusting deep and hard into me like a stallion. As he rammed harder into me he began slapping my fleshy butt causing a stinging sensation.Then reaching from behind he cupped my chest and pinched my nipples hard while still thrusting hard into me. Then I felt it, a slight shudder and browht as he came and spurt a huge load into the cap. Removing it later and still milking it by stroking hard around it he slipped it between my butt cheeks wet and slippery.Then using both strong hands he squeenze my butt cheeks hard while sandwiching his still hard tool between them.

ringring Unregistered User

(3/5/04 1:57 am)

Wake up!!! hello... wake up!!! The box has stopped operating for many months already.... now taken over by Shogun. Please be updated.

Mick68 Unregistered User

(3/10/04 2:07 pm)

Dreaming..... Of course Nick69 does not know that the box is closed. He has been dreaming all this while and none of his stories are real. All fantasies and wet-dreams.

OralB Registered User, Posts: 274

(3/10/04 3:57 pm)

Chill hey guys, give Nick a break.

are you 100% positive sure that Nick's tale didnt happen? well, his posting never mentioned when it happened. maybe it happened last year?

at least he tried to make BW more juicy. and I do get horny imagining the scenerio.

last but not least, why should anyone cares whether is it fact or fiction? knowing the truth doesnt make you any wiser....

gruffman Unregistered User

(3/11/04 9:51 am)

You post then! Mick68 - even if Nick69's tales are not true, credit must be given to him for his writing and great imagination skills.

Instead of bitching about how factual his stories are, why don't you channel that pent up energy into posting some of your "true" stories?

Hot Shower (6/20/04 12:26 am)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(6/20/04 12:26 am)

It had been a long week and I was in charge of training a new engineer Heng from KL. Heng was a quiet nice guy with a great body but I was too tired after running all over Orchard today installing new systems. We were back at the company’s service quarters in Tuas after a quick drink and I needed a shower and hoped to get a good nights sleep. I told Heng I need an early night and went to grab some fresh clothes. I wanted to rush home and maybe catch a movie. The office area was empty as everyone had left and I headed for the showers.

The water was a steaming hot, but tolerable. I let the water stream down where ever it wanted. I moaned at the relaxation I was experiencing. I grabbed the conditioner and squirted some in my left hand. Then, I hesitated. I found myself rubbing the lotion all over my dick and balls. Why was I doing this? I was...masturbating? I hadn't done such a thing since I joined the company, I thought. However, I was horny as @#%$, and there wasn't anyone around to tend to my sexual needs. I grabbed the conditioner once again and rubbed some lotion on my craving-@#%$. I found myself fingering my ass with my left-middle finger, while I jacked off my @#%$ with my right hand. I was lost in ecstasy. "mmmm...Heng..." I moaned, thinking about someone I met last month.And then, right when I least expected it, the shower curtain swung open. I screamed, but didn't move my hands from their forbidden places. To my surprise, it was Heng, butt ass naked. I must have been too "in" to the experience and didn't hear him come in, I thought. Apparently, he wanted to take a shower with me. He looked down at me, grinning. "What are you doing?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. I mean, what COULD I say? "Oh nothing, just fingering myself."? I didn't move, I just grinned at him and said, "I was getting anxious...". Heng smiled his sweet smile at me. His 6-pack was hard and stiff...his pecks were sharp, and his dick was fully erect. He stepped into the shower with me and closed the curtain.

Now, we have a big shower, so this was no problem. He got on his knees in front of me, and slowly started massaging his dick. "Oh, @#%$ me.." I pleaded to him, still fingering myself but looking in his icy brown eyes. "I think...we should do things a little differently," Heng moaned at me. At first, I thought he meant that he wanted ME to @#%$ HIM. I was wrong. He reached a hand out of the shower, and pulled in the plunger. the handle was a hard, smooth plastic, and Anthony started to stroke it as if it were a @#%$. "Let me @#%$ you like this, first" he said. I moaned, and removed my finger from my now already horny @#%$. He gripped my ass with both hands, and slowly pressed a finger in to my ass, inch by inch. I moaned, watching. Heng stopped, "You like that?" he asked, "More" I said.

I'm not sure exactly how much of his finger he stuck in me, but I know it was more inches than his 8' @#%$. Anthony was now @#%$ my @#%$ with his finger. He seemed to be enjoying himself, without laying a hand on his throbbing dick. He seemed to really be getting excited by @#%$ me this way. I started to scream in pleasure, and Heng said "shhhh baby!! The guards!"...I took my screams down to less noticeable moans, which was hard. "Oh, God...Heng...Yes...Oh...God...Yes..." I moaned

Heng pulled his finger out of my ass in a surprise, and I yelped in pleasure. He grinned at me. He lied down, his legs around my waist. I wanted his dick...bad. I crawled on top of him, letting the water splash on us, and started to tongue @#%$ his mouth. We kissed for a few moments, as he was double-fingering my already loose @#%$. I made my way down with no time to waste and took his 7' @#%$ into my mouth. I gripped his dick with my right index finger and thumb, since most of it was being held by my lips. I loved having heng’s dick in my mouth. I let go of his dick and just started bobbing my head up and down on it. My hands went up to his breasts, which i was squeezing with all my might as I blew my man. I felt his head hit the back of my throat which made me realize I was deep throating Heng. He thrusted upward into my mouth and cummed. I felt several outburst of warm, creamy man-juice pour out of his dick and slide down my throat. I pulled away and swallowed every last drop. "Come lay with me" Heng moaned, and so I did. We let the water splash on us for what was probably about 10 minutes. My back was against his stomach on the shower floor, and I felt his dick get hard once again as it pressed against my ass cheeks. "I hope you're going to put this in my ass, now," I moaned. Without saying a word, Heng understood.

With his left hand, he lifted my left leg up enough to spread my ass cheeks apart. Though I thought this would take more effort, Heng was able to slide his dick right in. I remembered my first time having gay sex...It was painful, but felt great. This just felt great. There was no pain, just pure ecstasy. Feeling Heng's entire @#%$ inside of me goes beyond words. He pulled halfway out, and went back in, and repeated this motion at a nice and steady pace. I moaned is pleasure, "Ohhh...Heng...mmmm...".

All I heard from him was light panting, which was enough to turn me on. As he @#%$ me, I was jacking myself off again. Somewhere in-between Heng's @#%$ me, I ejaculated...but even after the orgasm, I still didn't want him to stop @#%$ me. Suddenly, Heng let out a louder moan, and said to me rather violently, "GET DOGGY STYLE, LET ME @#%$ THE @#%$ OUT OF YOU!". I was a little nervous, never seening my man like this and all, but I did as he said. After Heng pulled his @#%$ out of my @#%$, I got on my hands and knees and propped my ass upward, the water hitting my back. Heng squeezed my hips, and didn't hesitate sticking his dick right back into me.

He was @#%$ me at a much faster pace than usual. His torso smacked against my ass cheeks, making a very erotic and sexy sound. "Ohhhh yeahhhh...." I moaned. My ass was getting soar, and Heng began to pant. I felt another load of his now much hotter cum gush into my ass. He bent over me and kissed me lightly, "mmm, god, I love you" he said...I grinned, and told him that I loved him as well.

After we dried off and got dressed, we went off for dinner before parting our own ways. The highlight of a bad week.

The New Merc(4/17/05 1:12 am)

Nick69a Registered User, Posts: 3

(4/17/05 1:12 am)

Don’t you love Fridays, it’s the time when people dress chic and casual and there’s that smile on their faces cause the weekend’s here and its time to let down one’s hair and de-stress! Left the office at 6:00pm sharp and went straight home to take a shower and then took a nap waking up only close to midnight. Took another shower and dressed in my new soft white Nike shorts tee and shoes and headed down to an old area near Amoy street. I was horny and curious to see if the old time spots were still active and I wasn’t disappointed! Saw many good looking crowds emerging from the various pubs near 2am, lots friendly faces and eye candy. Just as I was about to make my way towards Maxwell road I hear the soft purring of an engine and this new sleek white Merc cab slowed down beside me. The window came down and a pleasant looking driver flashed a smile. Give me a friendly warm smile and I’ll give you my heart. Starting a casual conversation he asked if I needed a lift and I happily hopped in. He asked where I was going and I feigned boredom and said anywhere would be fine, he smiled and drove off towards Shenton Way and soon we ended up in a secluded car park not far off. As we cruised to a quiet spot he became more daring and began stroking my thigh inching higher and deeper into my shorts. Looking smart in a white crisp executive wear the smell of Addidas made me want him more! I also noticed a growing tent in his tight trousers. We soon came to a halt and notice droplets forming on the windscreen and soon it poured. I glanced to my left and noticed two other cars parked a few meters away. He laughed and commented on how some of the cars were shaking and wondered what the couples were doing in them. Lowering our seats he leaned forward and removed my tee exposing my erect nipples! Gently pinching them he then tongues and sucked them hard causing me to moan loudly which I think turned him on as he grew harder. He began moving his tongue down my chest and tummy close to my groin area and pulled down my shorts to my knees. He gasped when he saw my white micro thong and began licking and sucking on my balls as his strong big hands stroked and grabbed hard onto my butt. I reached over and unbuckled his pants as he sucked harder on my nipples and fingered me. Pushing him back I said:” Its my turn!” and pushed him back. Unbuttoning his shirt I began sucking hard on his brown erect nipples and bit gently on them. I could feel his erection growing behind and between my butt crack and started to straddle him. He applied some lube onto a finger and began a slow motion of fingering me causing me to moan with ecstasy! I moved lower resting my naked butt on his steering wheel and moved my hungry wet lips to his huge purplish crown and took him down my throat. He moved higher holding my head down enjoying my licks and sucking of his tool. Taking his balls between my lips I licked and applied small pressure causing him to sigh and moan:” Yes! More! It feels sooooo… good!” he moaned. I could hear him tearing open a condom and felt the tip of his crown against my tight hole. He slapped my butt causing a stinging sensation and pryed it open like a D24 durian before he started rubbing his tool against me. As I started grinding my ass against him he moved his lips to my nippled and sucked hard making me gasp and I lowered myself onto his tool. Bucking like a wild stallion as he sucked harder on my nipple I began squeezing my butt muscles making him grow even harder. The cold aircon and rain drops on the exterior made the moment electrifying and erotic and I began begging him to thrust deeper and harder! Resting his legs on the dash board he started pumping hard and longer and I could feel the tip of his huge erect crown burrowing deep into me. ”Yes ! Yes! Harder!” I screamed as I bit down on his nipple. I wrapped my strong thighs round his waist to allow him to penetrate deeper into me and we kissed passionately. “Cum in me ! Cum in me!” I begged him. Suddenly he pushed me back and straddled my chest and began stroking his tool! He began rubbing circles around my nipples with his crown and suddenly screamed “I’m cumming!” I felt his warm milky man juice spurt onto my chest and he began rubbing his still rock hard, wet and slippery tool against my nipples. I began spreading his warm salty cum around my chest and started sensually massaging and pinching my glazed nipples, which made him hard again in no time. Being the driver of such a nice new Merc he then whipped out lemon scented wet towels begun nuzzling my neck as he grew hard! Cleaning his tool I then took him into my mouth again and used my suction technique to make him cum a second time before he did the gentlemanly thing of sending me home! My knight in a shiny new Merc!

At the movies (4/16/05 12:20 am)

Nick69a Registered User, Posts: 2

(4/16/05 12:20 am)

Been a while since I posted something. Was feeling pretty tired and frustrated after a week of torture by the boss so I thought I'd catch a movie mid afternoon. Feeling horny I ended up at Golden at Beach road. Making my way to a seat in the near empty theatre I passed a clean shaven hunk as I stumbled to a quiet spot. The lights soon dimed and the movie began. As usual ,no story line and lots of butt and boob shots but it was enough to give me a hardon. It was then that I heard some movement and found the good looking stranger now two seats beside me. I ignored him and leaned back and as the action on screen got hotter I began fondling my erection through my jeans. Every once in a while glancing to my side I found him smiling and admiring my tent! Hell I wanted some action and so I slowly undid my zip to realise ,my pent up tool and began a slow caress and massaging of my shaft. Before long I found him next to me and before I could say "Hi" his palm engulfed my tool and he began stroking me gently. I took his hand and under soem watchful eyes we moved to the back row. I wanted him and lustfully made him sit as I unzipped him and took his manhood between my soft wet lips. The smell of his Drakkar scented rod made my insane and I took him deeper down my throat while spreading his legs to allow me space to nibble and suck his balls. As he leaned back and breathed hard I rolled his tee shirt up and began tweaking his erect nipples. Next he pulled me up and pushed me down across two seats and lower my jeans. I felt light bites on my butt cheeks before feeling the tip of his tongue probe my hole! I was in heaven as he massaged my thighs and butt and began a slow fingering motion deep into my ass. Then I felt a slight searing pain as he thrusted his 6 incher into me. I bit down onto the arm of the chair as he went deep in and opened my hole. The loud sounds of the couple on screen moaning made the moment even more electrifying! He filled me up and after about 10 minutes of thrusting began to shudder as he filled my hole with his man juice. His tool was slippery but so very erect and hard still.I could even feel his balls slapping against my butt cheeks as he remained hard in me. I then began contracting my buttt cheeks to milk every drop of his juice! He came a second time within minutes and then hastily dressed up before disappearing into the darkness. I left flush by satisfied after abstaining for the past month!

MatureMan Registered User, Posts: 3

(4/17/05 10:33 am)

Re: At the movies Nick69a

Let me rephrase one of your lines to summarise your story.

"As usual ,no story line and lots of butt and c_o_c_k shots but it was enough to give me a hardon."

Luv it ! :b

Lungker Registered User, Posts: 135

(4/17/05 3:27 pm)

Brought back memories Nice story Nick.

Brought back memories of the first time a complete stranger jacked me off at the old Republic theatre at Marine Parade. :hat

Back in those days, theatres were huge and dark...unlike the multiplexes these day where the halls are small and everyone can see what is going on in front.

*Sigh*....to be naive and innocent again....

One small request Nick, for old folks like me, can you kindly split yoour post into paragraphs? It makes for easier reading. I get both a headache and a hard-on while reading your posts. Confused blood flowing to all the wrong places. Thanks.

Edited by: Lungker at: 4/17/05 3:33 pm

OralB Registered User, Posts: 380

(4/18/05 6:34 pm)

Re: Brought back memories welCUM back Nick

Sex Toys (7/8/03 1:28 am)

Nick69 Unregistered User

(7/8/03 1:28 am)

Saturday after I received a call from a close friend to meet him at Raffles Place for a surprise.Upon arrival he was all smiles and led me up to the third floor of the arcade to a shop called 'Forbidden Pleasures'. It was amazing with a vast range of lubricants, dildos and other nice toys. He made his purchases secretly and we booked a room at 81 Gold.Coming out of the shower fresh and looking gorgeous he kissed me hard and lowered me to the bed.I was hungry with lust and kneeled before him taking his hard rigid tool between my wet lips.Engulfing his head I brought his tool deeper down my throat.He moaned and pushed my head lower before starting a slow thusting momentum.Within minutes he came a silky ,salty load in my mouth.Turning me over to face down he then brought the tip of his wet tongue to my hole and sent an electrifying thrill down my body as he pryed my thighs apart and licked deeper into me.Then applying a strawberry scented lubricant he had bought he fingered and massaged my eager hole.As I glanced into the mirror I saw him take what looked like a string of pearls and slowly he gently filled my hole with them.Once about 12 of them were in he slowly pulled them out! As each divine pearl emerged from me I felt an erotic pulse and moaned with pleasure but more was to cum as he fished out a soft 7 inch dildo! Massaging it with the love oil we went into a 69 position where I took his still hard tool into my lips once again.Speading my legs he then slowly inserted the tool into me! I gagged and moaned as he assualted me both ways. The rubbery soft tool thrusting deeper into me and his warm salty tool in my mouth.I sucked hard and grabbed his tough buns tightly with every hard thrust into my sore hole! Moaning like a dog in heat I licked and nibbled on his balls and increased my suction on his head.I was so hot and suddenly I came onto his chest and shivered as he in return jerked and came onto my lips and chest.Moaning he continued rubbing his cum covered tool on my nipples and pressed hard against my chest .Then turning me faced down he continue rubbing and slidding his tool between my butt cheeks before cuming again between them.As I felt the warm juice trickle between my cheeks I felt him fill me up again with the pearls, this time using his fresh cum as a lubricant.I was in a trance and as he pulled them out again he commanded me to lick his balls and rim him causing him to cum a third time on my body!

stick

Unregistered User

(7/8/03 10:57 pm)

toys Yes, this time is even more exciting. Still very hard how to sleep.:lol

The Bus

Nick69 Unregistered User

(5/19/03 12:51 am)

The Bus Feeling that I needed some exercise this weekend I decided to jog at Marina as its pretty nice for a cross country and quiet.After about two hours I ended up near a car park and started stretching and warming down.There were a few tour buses and lorries parked there.Then came this huge shiny tour bus and pulled up beside me.The driver looked smart and young in his crisp white uniform.As he started what I guess was his routine I continued stretching and oogling him.He seemed to notice me and I flashed a naughty smile.He came down and commented on the warm weather and I notice him being checking me out as well.He asked if I wanted to cool down and I knew exactly what he meant.Getting into the bus he dimmed the lights.As it was already near 7pm it was pretty dark.H emade his way to the back of the bus and gestured me to join him.As I sat beside him enjoying the cool air he began stroking my thigh and complimenting me on my outfit.I was bold and placed my hand on his crotch feeling his hardon.Leaning back he unzipped his jeans and pulled down his undies to reveal a huge erect tool.I positioned myself between his thighs and gently lowered my wet lips around his crown.Then gently massaging his shaft with my tongue I deep throated him.He sighed as I increased my suction and brought him deeper down.He lifted my head and planted a wet kiss as I unbuttoned his shirt and licked his nipples and slowly sucked them till they were erect.Then turning me ,I felt his strong warm hands lower my shorts.With my naked butt facing him

I felt the tip of his wet tongue flicking in and out of my hole as he pryed my butt cheeks wider.Soon he was slapping both my cheeks hard and fingering me as I reached down to fondle his erect and pre-cum soaked rod.I heard his belt and jeans fall to the floor and he stood up and began rubbing his slippery head against my warm hole.As I braced myself against the chairs before me I felt his thrust into me.I gasped as he began a slow rythmn and felt him enter me deeper.He wrapped on arm around my waist as he pumped and moaned and twisted my nipples.I then felt him nibbling on my neck and gently biting my shoulders as he lunged deeper and faster.I actually felt him expand and grow longer with each pump and I begged for more ,and then it came.A sigh, a shudder and then hot warm liquid gushing into me.This didn't stop as he continued pumping and soon I felt a trickle of his man juice flow down my thigh.Next pushing me down onto the floor he sat on my chest and started rubbing his crown against my lips.Then placing his thighs beside my head he began pumping me in the mouth.I grabbed his firm butt tightly as he savaged me and continued sucking hard,once in a while licking between his butt crack.The changing to a 69 position he continued pounding into my mouth as he fingered my wet sore hole and suddenly came a gush in my hungry mouth.Spent and exhausted he collapsed and continued kissing and gently biting my butt cheeks.He was a gentleman and after we cleaned up drove me to where I parked my car.Think I had enough exercise for the day!

Only Tuesday

Nick69 Unregistered User

(6/15/04 11:54 pm)

It was a Monday night, and my overseas customer friend Wong and I had decided to go out and hit some clubs after a long day. His girlfriend was out of town, so we thought about going out and having some fun. We grabbed a few drinks and headed out onto the dance floor. We danced for a while, and decided to go grab some more drinks. After some time, we had a little too much to drink, and decided we had better walk back to his house instead of driving. He lived not far from China town in a company apartment.

After a long walk, we finally reached his service apartment. We cracked a few more beers, and kicked back in the living room. Wong flipped on the tv and started going through channels. He then played some adult VCDs, and we got a big glimpse of some girl taking a dick in the throat. "leave it here" I told him. He laughed, and dropped the remote. I drank my beer, and watched the p--no, I could feel my @#%$ starting to get hard. "Sure would be nice to get a BJ about now" he joked. I laughed, and replied, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". I sat up, startled, and asked him if he was serious. He laughed, and said "do I look serious?", as he reached into his zipper and pulled out his @#%$.

My eyes buldged out of my head when I saw his huge monster peep out through his pants. His @#%$ must have been 7 inches long and it wasnt even hard yet. His thick, uncut shaft was beginning to grow, I couldn't help but reach over and touch it. As soon as I touched it, it started growing faster. I unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled down his boxers, pulling his pants off. He layed back on the couch, and his @#%$ was still growing. I grabbed a hold of it and started to stroke it slowly. I pulled his foreskin back and touched the tip of his @#%$ with my toungue. His precum tasted sweet, and I took his massive head into my mouth. I started to rub his balls softly, as I sucked the head of his @#%$, moving his foreskin up and down his hard shaft. I moaned hard as he slipped his fingers deep into ass as he pulled down my tight thong and stroked my ass crack.

"Does that feel good?" I asked him, as I licked his @#%$ up and down.

He nodded, and grabbed my head forcing his @#%$ deeper into my throat.

I almost gagged, but I just took it, sucking it deeper and deeper as he moaned. I reached down and started to stroke my @#%$ through my pants as I sucked his @#%$ as hard as I could. His @#%$ was now fully hard, and I'm guessing 9 inches. It stuck straight up in the air. I grabbed it with both hands and started sucking it faster. Wong grabbed my head, pulled it up, and kissed me.

Then he pushed me back onto the sofa and ordered me to get undressed.

I complied, as I took my clothes off. My @#%$ was already hard as hell, it turned me on greatly to suck his @#%$ and listen to him moan. I leaned back, and Wong started to kiss my chest and bite me. I thrashed about, as his head moved down further, slowly to my waiting prick. I could feel his breath moving all over my @#%$, teasing me with it's warm moisture. "suck it sir" I pleaded.

I grabbed my @#%$, and shoved it in his mouth. He moaned, as he began sucking it furiously. I couldn't believe how fast he got my entire prick into his throat. My entire shaft was completely in his throat, my red pubes were up against his nostril as I @#%$ his throat as hard as he would allow. I looked down and watched his hot mouth pump harder and harder on my throbbing @#%$. It felt incredible, and after only about 5 minutes I could feel myself starting to cum.

"let's suck each other off at the same time" he said.

We got in the 69 position and began to suck each other slow and hard. our bodies moved in perfect unison as we sucked each other into oblivion. I could feel his body start to quiver, and his @#%$ was beginning to swell, he yelled out, "I'm going to cum!" and I only started to suck even harder. I could feel my cum building and I knew it would be a matter of seconds before we were both swallowing each others hot loads. We started @#%$ each others mouths violently, and at once, we both completely emptied our loads into each others throats. I had never tasted so much cum before, but his @#%$ juice tasted sweet. I swallowed every last drop of his jizz, and he did the same for me. We layed around for awhile, drinking, and ended up jerking off for each other and cumming one more time before we both crashed.Only the first few days of the week and I’m already so horny.

Envious Unregistered User

(6/16/04 11:25 am)

To Nick69

Since you had claimed that all your stories were true. Can you share some tips on how to cruise straight men on the streets? Example how to dress and behave?

Please share leh....

Nick69 Unregistered User

(6/16/04 11:39 pm)

Re:Only Tuesday

Smile be yourself, don't come on aggressive. If he doesn't respond just smile and walk away to avoid trouble. Most of the time I put on casual work clothes or jeans but always a point to put on sexy Gs or thongs...

stick Unregistered User

(6/17/04 11:17 pm)

Good I have to agree with some of them here that your story is not all true. But "I like!".

This one I give you 8 above 10. The feeling is good.

Hot Shower

Nick69 Unregistered User

(6/20/04 12:26 am)

It had been a long week and I was in charge of training a new engineer Heng from KL. Heng was a quiet nice guy with a great body but I was too tired after running all over Orchard today installing new systems. We were back at the company’s service quarters in Tuas after a quick drink and I needed a shower and hoped to get a good nights sleep. I told Heng I need an early night and went to grab some fresh clothes. I wanted to rush home and maybe catch a movie. The office area was empty as everyone had left and I headed for the showers.

The water was a steaming hot, but tolerable. I let the water stream down where ever it wanted. I moaned at the relaxation I was experiencing. I grabbed the conditioner and squirted some in my left hand. Then, I hesitated. I found myself rubbing the lotion all over my dick and balls. Why was I doing this? I was...masturbating? I hadn't done such a thing since I joined the company, I thought. However, I was horny as @#%$, and there wasn't anyone around to tend to my sexual needs. I grabbed the conditioner once again and rubbed some lotion on my craving-@#%$. I found myself fingering my ass with my left-middle finger, while I jacked off my @#%$ with my right hand. I was lost in ecstasy. "mmmm...Heng..." I moaned, thinking about someone I met last month.And then, right when I least expected it, the shower curtain swung open. I screamed, but didn't move my hands from their forbidden places. To my surprise, it was Heng, butt ass naked. I must have been too "in" to the experience and didn't hear him come in, I thought. Apparently, he wanted to take a shower with me. He looked down at me, grinning. "What are you doing?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. I mean, what COULD I say? "Oh nothing, just fingering myself."? I didn't move, I just grinned at him and said, "I was getting anxious...". Heng smiled his sweet smile at me. His 6-pack was hard and stiff...his pecks were sharp, and his dick was fully erect. He stepped into the shower with me and closed the curtain.

Now, we have a big shower, so this was no problem. He got on his knees in front of me, and slowly started massaging his dick. "Oh, @#%$ me.." I pleaded to him, still fingering myself but looking in his icy brown eyes. "I think...we should do things a little differently," Heng moaned at me. At first, I thought he meant that he wanted ME to @#%$ HIM. I was wrong. He reached a hand out of the shower, and pulled in the plunger. the handle was a hard, smooth plastic, and Anthony started to stroke it as if it were a @#%$. "Let me @#%$ you like this, first" he said. I moaned, and removed my finger from my now already horny @#%$. He gripped my ass with both hands, and slowly pressed a finger in to my ass, inch by inch. I moaned, watching. Heng stopped, "You like that?" he asked, "More" I said.

I'm not sure exactly how much of his finger he stuck in me, but I know it was more inches than his 8' @#%$. Anthony was now @#%$ my @#%$ with his finger. He seemed to be enjoying himself, without laying a hand on his throbbing dick. He seemed to really be getting excited by @#%$ me this way. I started to scream in pleasure, and Heng said "shhhh baby!! The guards!"...I took my screams down to less noticeable moans, which was hard. "Oh, God...Heng...Yes...Oh...God...Yes..." I moaned

Heng pulled his finger out of my ass in a surprise, and I yelped in pleasure. He grinned at me. He lied down, his legs around my waist. I wanted his dick...bad. I crawled on top of him, letting the water splash on us, and started to tongue @#%$ his mouth. We kissed for a few moments, as he was double-fingering my already loose @#%$. I made my way down with no time to waste and took his 7' @#%$ into my mouth. I gripped his dick with my right index finger and thumb, since most of it was being held by my lips. I loved having heng’s dick in my mouth. I let go of his dick and just started bobbing my head up and down on it. My hands went up to his breasts, which i was squeezing with all my might as I blew my man. I felt his head hit the back of my throat which made me realize I was deep throating Heng. He thrusted upward into my mouth and cummed. I felt several outburst of warm, creamy man-juice pour out of his dick and slide down my throat. I pulled away and swallowed every last drop. "Come lay with me" Heng moaned, and so I did. We let the water splash on us for what was probably about 10 minutes. My back was against his stomach on the shower floor, and I felt his dick get hard once again as it pressed against my ass cheeks. "I hope you're going to put this in my ass, now," I moaned. Without saying a word, Heng understood.

With his left hand, he lifted my left leg up enough to spread my ass cheeks apart. Though I thought this would take more effort, Heng was able to slide his dick right in. I remembered my first time having gay sex...It was painful, but felt great. This just felt great. There was no pain, just pure ecstasy. Feeling Heng's entire @#%$ inside of me goes beyond words. He pulled halfway out, and went back in, and repeated this motion at a nice and steady pace. I moaned is pleasure, "Ohhh...Heng...mmmm...".

All I heard from him was light panting, which was enough to turn me on. As he @#%$ me, I was jacking myself off again. Somewhere in-between Heng's @#%$ me, I ejaculated...but even after the orgasm, I still didn't want him to stop @#%$ me. Suddenly, Heng let out a louder moan, and said to me rather violently, "GET DOGGY STYLE, LET ME @#%$ THE @#%$ OUT OF YOU!". I was a little nervous, never seening my man like this and all, but I did as he said. After Heng pulled his @#%$ out of my @#%$, I got on my hands and knees and propped my ass upward, the water hitting my back. Heng squeezed my hips, and didn't hesitate sticking his dick right back into me.

He was @#%$ me at a much faster pace than usual. His torso smacked against my ass cheeks, making a very erotic and sexy sound. "Ohhhh yeahhhh...." I moaned. My ass was getting soar, and Heng began to pant. I felt another load of his now much hotter cum gush into my ass. He bent over me and kissed me lightly, "mmm, god, I love you" he said...I grinned, and told him that I loved him as well.

After we dried off and got dressed, we went off for dinner before parting our own ways. The highlight of a bad week.