Male HQ

looking or true slave who are serious into being owned, used and degraded by me.

i_love_leg

Only true slave will understand, being fully controlled by his master through long term chastity could prepare himself to be horny and slutty at all time, so that you could serve, satisfied and entertain me through both online and F2F session at your full 100%.

Only will be allowed to uncaged and have your filthy dick being film and played by me till the climax, and only allowed to be cummed when I am satisfied with your performance. Else, you will have to face another week of chastity till the next session.

Not to forget. Giving your full trust to me is very important.

You are expected to give me a long and sloppy blowjob on top of that,  you are expected to be wearing the same pair of socks for few days (day to day activity) before our session. Your feet will be film and be utilized to satisfied my feet fetish. ("I_Love_leg" mahhhh!).

I could assure you that, all video and photo that i took will be safely kept for self colection and entertainment purposes and of course! As a fully slutty slave like you, being a little exposed on my twitter (faceless) will make you feel even humuliated isnt it? (Just for your info, I'm not here to expose anyone. I'm here to find a true slave to be own as my sex toy for a very long term.)

If you are hard after reading what i have written here, what are you waiting for?!

Come and sign up to be my slave now!

I am looking for slave who matched following criterial only!

Age 35 and below.

NON Chub as I'm a chub. really love to play slim boy!

Able to host or open to exhibition play. (eg. low crowded disability toilet, park, MSCP)

Non indian as it is my own preference!

26chn 180 88 Top here staying in the west area. I HAVE FEET FETISH!

Last but not least. PM me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet with your age, race, height, weight and the area of where u stay at!

All I need is your 100% trust to have a wonderful long term ownership of you.

I am looking for multiple slave to be own and of course, bukake will be planned while I have all my slave turned up and served me while I filmed all of my slave playing each another!

SERIOUS SLAVE ONLY. I AM A FAST GUNNER. I DON"T ENTERTAIN STUPID QUESTION OR APPLICATIONS WITH FULL OF DOUBT AND TRUST ISSUE.

Always be safe, Condoms on.

Have a nice day peeps! Goodbye!

by,

I_Love_leg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 11:16 PM, i_love_leg said:

Only true slave will understand, being fully controlled by his master through long term chastity could prepare himself to be horny and slutty at all time, so that you could serve, satisfied and entertain me through both online and F2F session at your full 100%.

Only will be allowed to uncaged and have your filthy dick being film and played by me till the climax, and only allowed to be cummed when I am satisfied with your performance. Else, you will have to face another week of chastity till the next session.

You are expected to give me a long and sloppy blowjob on top of that,  you are expected to be wearing the same pair of socks for few days (day to day activity) before our session. Your feet will be film and be utilized to satisfied my feet fetish. ("I_Love_leg" mahhhh!).

I could assure you that, all video and photo that i took will be safely kept for self colection and entertainment purposes and of course! As a fully slutty slave like you, being a little exposed on my twitter (faceless) will make you feel even humuliated isnt it? (Just for your info, I'm not here to expose anyone. I'm here to find a true slave to be own as my sex toy for a very long term.)

If you are hard after reading what i have written here, what are you waiting for?!

Age 35 and below.

Able to host or open to exhibition play. (eg. low crowded disability toilet, park, MSCP)

Last but not least. PM me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet with your age, race, height, weight and the area of where u stay at!

I am looking for multiple slave to be own and of course, bukake will be planned while I have all my slave turned up and served me while I filmed all of my slave playing each another!

SERIOUS SLAVE ONLY. I AM A FAST GUNNER. I DON"T ENTERTAIN STUPID QUESTION OR APPLICATIONS WITH FULL OF DOUBT AND TRUST ISSUE.

by,

I_Love_leg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Age 35 and below.

by,

I_Love_leg

After meeting and talking to 3 Doms, I discovered that the reason they resort to this is because they were treated disrespectfully when they were younger and that wound was not healed yet. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...