Male HQ

Matured Guys Need Love Too

I m now over 40 and it is difficult to connect up with guys for some fun. It starts when u chat..the younger guys ask "So how old r u?" If u say 40+ they tell u "Sori looking for younger"..

I wonder if they know that everyone grows older and they will be older soon also. Maybe they are unaware of the fact that older guys tend to be more loving and gentle during sex.. Yes Older guys want sex too..ons, flings whatever..it is nice and older guys like me loves to be gentle and nice to younger guys..We have the experience to enjoy the body and treat it nice even if ours have had too many years of usage.

Are there young guys out there who r turn on by older men? When I was much younger, I like older guys..Actually when I was 19, I met up with a 50 year old n till today, I cannot forget the pleasure he gave me both as a top and as a bottom. The oralwas also really great and he turned me on to bukkake before that word became known!

Sigh!!

Guest one guest

how long were you having fun with that 50 year old man? perhaps a few months, or even a few years? or maye more than one decade?

curious to know the answer.

Guest Guest

sorry to be direct,you cant use your case & assume everyone behave like you,everyone have their own prefernce,for me i like manly mature guys,but doesn't mean all suit me,it's chemistry,it's over package, of cos everyone get old,but can't be most people face the fact?

Example if i now just 20,you expect me to sex with 50 years old guys?Unless he really look good & fit,else what for if i can have much more better.Pls don't use 60s or 70s to compare now,most youngsters very romantic & good in bed too,maybe those teens they lack of " father " love so they more into those can be their father ( though sound harsh but most case is a fact that we can't deny ),else most people more prefer someone their age or just slightly older.

That's the real world,we can't change it,either you adjust yourself or leave it,seekingknoc,mind i ask you why you die die need to have sex with younger guys,why cant you have sex with someone around your age?Don't you find that more easy to communicate?

Even in irc,i find no wrong if they reject you when they know your stats,just like some people into chubby guys only,is their choice,they have their right to do so.

If you want Love or sex,if you brave enough,put you pics in your profile either fridae or sgboy,they will send you msg & keen to know you

Guest SeekLuv

Sorri to doubt u....finding sex/fun is not as tough as u suggested; no matter ur age. Juz go to the rite place to find the rite crowd (cruising places, saunas....post an ad at the rite sites); not forgetting to flaunt ur assets at these places - waula!!! :P

BUT!!! if u're seeking luv/ltr...then good luck! :blink:

hey.. dun be disheartehed... For your info, there are many younger chaps who likes older matured guys like you. Take me for instance, my bf is 9 yrs my senior (43 to be extact). I have always have a liking for guys older than myself. My first br was much much older! i was 17 and he is in his 50s! Get my hint???!!!

I m now over 40 and it is difficult to connect up with guys for some fun. It starts when u chat..the younger guys ask "So how old r u?" If u say 40+ they tell u "Sori looking for younger"..

I wonder if they know that everyone grows older and they will be older soon also. Maybe they are unaware of the fact that older guys tend to be more loving and gentle during sex.. Yes Older guys want sex too..ons, flings whatever..it is nice and older guys like me loves to be gentle and nice to younger guys..We have the experience to enjoy the body and treat it nice even if ours have had too many years of usage.

Are there young guys out there who r turn on by older men? When I was much younger, I like older guys..Actually when I was 19, I met up with a 50 year old n till today, I cannot forget the pleasure he gave me both as a top and as a bottom. The oralwas also really great and he turned me on to bukkake before that word became known!

Sigh!!

I don't agree with you Seekingknoc, I believe that there are many young guys who are into older men too.

I am 43, and I have so far, met many whom are not at all bothered by my age. I have in my pass had many guys many years younger than me. (haha, yes, you I only like guys younger)

Tall, short, lean, chub, older, younger, each will have their market. Everyone's preferences are different. You choose people; people choose you, and its how the game is being played.

If sex is the only thing you are after, go to a sauna, etc, If you are into finding someone, portals like fridae or sgboy are a good place to start. Do show your face, as it will show that you are sincere in making friends. You should be able to find someone that will appreciate you for what you are.

There are many factors that make you desirable or undesirable. Therefore, how you package yourself; will determine how successful you are. Older does not necessary means, it is the over the hill, if you put effort into getting yourself fit, dress appropriate, etc, you can still grow old gracefully and dignifiedly. By now, you should have build up more on your confidence about who you are. The older we get, we are more experience and better in handling rejection. So, don’t let anyone tell you that you are not good enough; you also have the rights to tell them that they don’t deserve you too.

Still, the most important thing is dun have too much expectation, then you will not be too disappointed, if nothing happens. Do try to be more positive and remember to relax and takes things easy. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.

:D

Maybe you go to the wrong shop to buy the things which the shop do not sell....

Ie, going to Macdonald to eat mee pok dry.........

So go to the correct shop to buy the correct stuff.....remember to buy a burger at Macdonald..

cheers and good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Sigh!!

It depends bah. Sometimes when i chat with ppl, they dun put the age in the intro. But when they know i'm ok with their age, since chating only, they will want to know if i'm fit or not. If i'm not fit, then no more reply liao or they will say i'm not their type watever...After all, in the chat room, if u r fit or better, u get better chance of having ppl to even talk to u bah...

actually it does not just ends at age...

i like older guys a lot...

my ex is 20 years older then me... and he is 44 this year.

and being with someone for a good 6 years of my life when he is 13 years older then me too...

the part here is that both of them are chinese and i'm a malay guy...

and to be honest with you... as much as i'm looking for sex and all the hot fun that i keep hearing people are getting into... out of ten tries, all ten times i will be turned down. as simple as that. some will be direct and tell me they are not seeking non-chn... others will ask for race and when its non-chn the conversation abruptly ends.

BUT

having said that... my point is... instead of getting myself into hot and naughty and sexually satisfying sex with strangers...

i end up spending 8 years of my life with 2 very special people. and they are very attractive/charming guys as well.

so perhaps its fate really. although... those 8 years may have passed... and i may not attract anyone else now... still... its better to have had then to have none...

i'll still try... but then... with career on my mind now... maybe hot sex is not exactly what i want to spend my time on? maybe maybe not...

and being with someone for a good 6 years of my life when he is 13 years older then me too...

and to be honest with you... as much as i'm looking for sex and all the hot fun that i keep hearing people are getting into... out of ten tries, all ten times i will be turned down. as simple as that. some will be direct and tell me they are not seeking non-chn... others will ask for race and when its non-chn the conversation abruptly ends.

BUT

having said that... my point is... instead of getting myself into hot and naughty and sexually satisfying sex with strangers...

i end up spending 8 years of my life with 2 very special people. and they are very attractive/charming guys as well.

so perhaps its fate really. although... those 8 years may have passed... and i may not attract anyone else now... still... its better to have had then to have none...

i'll still try... but then... with career on my mind now... maybe hot sex is not exactly what i want to spend my time on? maybe maybe not...

:P:P i also same as you too :P:P Prefer older guys..

Last time my ex is older than me about 30+? haha but the attractive part is not the body nor his look, the most important part is just his heart(personal character). As no matter how gd he looks, as look as he flirt then make no different ppl from irc who seeks for hard core everyday... (hope i dont offended them much) as if you seek for real relationship that are alot of points to take note too..

So i think age is not a problem but personal character is the problem... haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

BUT

:P:P i also same as you too :P:P Prefer older guys..

Last time my ex is older than me about 30+? haha but the attractive part is not the body nor his look, the most important part is just his heart(personal character). As no matter how gd he looks, as look as he flirt then make no different ppl from irc who seeks for hard core everyday... (hope i dont offended them much) as if you seek for real relationship that are alot of points to take note too..

So i think age is not a problem but personal character is the problem... haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

but when we're looking for hot fun?

is character that important at all?

so i guess the discussion here is somewhat divided... to the following:

between "older guys for hot fun" or "older guys for a healthy relationship"

:D

example.

age below 40 who likes those older than 40.........when A reach more than 40 will he still like people over 40....his market value drop...

those who likes below 40 ..imagine when they reach 40........their market value drop too...

There is a shift in pairing or preference when an individual age...

those who are uncle chaser now..when they becomes uncle, they will be chase by others uncle chaser, and they can pair with people who of the same catagory who are also uncle who likes uncle, where when they are both young, they cannot be paired.

Ie to say, if you are 30 now, and met someone who likes mature older man, wait till when u gets older, its the other way round he will like you,but you have no more interested in him, as your preferrence remains to be younger chaps...

:thumb:

!!!

i just have to add...

today...

went down to my printer's warehouse to check on a client's brochure...

my first time to liase with this mature guy working at the printer...

think he should be in his 40s liaoz...

friendly smile...

nice mature look...

speaks with a very sexy voice...

nice and stocky...

and have a bit a cheekyness in his eyes...

if got chance i sure eat him liaoz...

Actually wat i think is of cos everyone will grow older. But, i think there is a different between growing old gracefully and growing old and not taking care of your bodyn looks.

I got a friend who was once very fat..but he is now slim and fit. I asked him wat is his motivation for the success, he said, as aj, he felt responsible to stay in shape.

I agreed.

So, its not so much about the age, wat matters is weather u have taken the effort to maintain or not. You can still look great in your 40s or even early 50s if you train your bods and take care of your appearances.

Mature guy who maintained their looks well r more attractive to me than youngsters. They have an added charm (provided if they hve nice character).

I never tot i would be attracted to anyone in his 50s until i met a doctor who was still so irresitably shuai even though he is 50 plus liao. Too bad, he is str guy.

If you want to have sex.....then i feel its your responsbility to stay in shape and do something to improve your looks. Afterall, sex is very physical attraction. Do something about your looks and your body etc.

But, i would choose love over sex. Where there is true love, even though your looks may fade over time, the love is still there. But, as aj...maintain a bit la...for the sake of your bf too. Cannot say got pple want u already u can be out of shape. So, i think wat my friend say is right. As aj, you just need to maintain and do something to upgrade your market value no matter wat age u r in!!

hi, i am just reach 40, and i like older men, preferably men in their late forties or early fifties, but not much older. just a question, when i get older, will i still like older men, say when i am fifties, will i like men in their sixties? or will i turn around and like men younger than me? anyone been there care to comment? :D

hi, i am just reach 40, and i like older men, preferably men in their late forties or early fifties, but not much older. just a question, when i get older, will i still like older men, say when i am fifties, will i like men in their sixties? or will i turn around and like men younger than me? anyone been there care to comment? :D

I think its just a matter of personal experience and preference... From my personal point of view, taste and preference changes with time... though it may not be drastic change....

Take me for instance... When i was much younger i tend to like guys who are much older (as said earlier, my first bf was more than 30yrs my senior). Then as age catches up.. i go for guys who are still older than me but not too big a gap. My current is only 9 yrs my senior. And i find that i started to have slight liking for guys somewhere arnd my age too... but not younger.

But who knows, when i am in my forties, i may still like guys who are older than me, but can also accept someone who is younger but matured in looks and thinking. There would be a switch of roles by then... Hahaha.... :P

• Guest locked this topic