Male HQ

Marky's Life Stories...

marky

Hi Marky,

I just happen to came across ur stories. its very touching and did remind me some of my past memories too. especially the shark tooth part, i gave my most important thing to my ex kor also hope tht it will protect him when i not with him. Although the ending was abit sad but the feeling of ur love one is now together with u as a whole makes it more romantic and to me infact over ride the sad part. Since they can't be physically together, at least terence's cells can now start to grow and merge with ben's. I think this is very great.

hehe... since it happen in 1999, then i believe both terence n ben was almost same age as me =p. I'm glad if they are still together n hope they can be happy together forever. Lastly i'm looking forward to read more of your stories :)

Bai82 : Hi there, nice to hear from you :) Awww, that was a nice thing you did for your kor... I've always like the thought that if we give part of ourselves or something physically to the one we love, where they are... that's where we'd be too :) Maybe one day you too can share about you and your kor, ok?

As promised, here's another story which was also posted like years ago. In fact, this one was written before the one about Terrance and Ben. It was written at the height of the 1998 recession where I had plenty of time on my hands... It was after reading this story that both Terrance and Ben wrote to me.... and as they say "The rest is history" :lol:

The writing style of this story is quite a departure from the earlier one you have all read. You see, I like to vary my style a little. I've always had misgiving when posting this particular story because even though the story is ficticious, I've lost friends each time I posted it. Maybe the story sounds too true to be fake... People like to judge and there's nothing I can do about this. Anyway, I actually had to do a bit of research like going down to the library and read up on guide books and looking at maps etc when writing this story. And 1 month later... voila! The first half of this story may bore some of you but it can't be helped : you need time to build up the plot and the characters... However, if you have the patience to hang on, I can assure you the second half gets better ;)

One last thing : This one is quite sexually graphic. :blink: Be forewarned.... Happy reading :

Memories of England - Part 1

If I have to paint a picture

Show the world how true love can really be

I would use the brightest colors

To create a rhythm of harmony

It would be a reality

Coz that’s only what’s inside of my heart

You would see I’ve always loved you

Right from the very start

Tell me

What is the color love?

What do you see?

Is it warm? Is it tender when you think of me?

I see the color of love

When I’m thinking of you

As a picture perfect painting

Of a love forever true… (Color of Love – Billy Ocean) 

London, home of the West End musicals, the famous Harrods, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the dysfunctional royal family and so much more. And here I am in London all alone on a Monday morning. My wife and I had looked forward to this free and easy trip for quite sometime now. With the current recession still looming in the region, British Airways has offered a special winter package to London. Julie, my wife, had planned the entire itinerary but in a fit of anger in a last minute quarrel, she changed her mind about coming and headed straight for her mom’s instead. So here I am, just two weeks to Christmas, all alone, feeling so lost and shivering from the cold English winter.

It was about 3pm that afternoon of my first day in London. I’ve just had a simple sandwich lunch at a little sidewalk cafe and decided to walk to Her Majesty’s Theateron Haymarket Street to purchase a ticket for that evening’s performance of The Phantom of the Opera. Little did I realize that all tickets had been sold out 3 months in advance!

As I turned away dejected from the ticketing booth, I abruptly bumped into a guy who had stood just behind me.

"Oops, sorry, I didn’t see you" I apologized.

"No worries, it’s my fault really." The reply came from an English lad no taller than I was at 5’6" and perhaps about my age too.

"Say, I couldn’t help listening in to your conversation at the booth just now. I do have a ticket for tonight’s show. It’s a £35 top-of-the-class ticket... would you like to buy it over?"

"Can I have a look at it first?" I wasn’t if this was touting and whether the ticket was genuine or had it been sold to me at some ridiculous markups. But the face value did state £35 and a check with the ticketing clerk again confirmed its authenticity and legality of the transaction. :)

"Well alright, here ya go" I dug into my pocket and hesitantly handed him the money. £35 does seem a lot these days what with a depreciating Singapore dollar. But between forking out a premium and coming all the way to London and giving this show a miss, I decided on the former.

What surprised me was the expression on my English friend here; instead of feeling £35 happier, there seemed to be some mixed feelings in him. He seemed reluctant to part with the ticket.. or so it seemed to me. I would have inquired further but feared having to surrender the tickets back to him should he change his mind about the transaction.

"Ten, twenty, thirty.. Yes, that's the correct amount. Well, thank you and hope you’ll enjoy tonight’s performance". He counted the money diligently and disappeared around the corner soon after. Ahhh, such politeness in a bustling city offered me some momentarily comfort and solace. :)

The performance was at 7.45pm that evening which meant I still have over 4 hours to kill. Damned, I wished I had been involved with planning the itinerary of this trip instead of leaving everything to Julie. I could buy a guidebook now and head back to my hotel to do some speed-reading or I could try my luck and go on a walking tour of this magnificent city. In the end, I chose the latter and ended up in nearby Covent Garden.  

It’s almost unbelievable how so much can be compacted into a relatively small place like Covent Garden. Such an array of shops selling beautifully crafted souvenirs, curios, gifts, aromatherapy paraphernalia and crystals etc. Since Christmas was approaching, all the retail outlets were all decked beautifully with checked ribbons bows and bells. For one brief moment, it felt like I was being transported back to the time of Charles Dickens...

I could have spent the entire evening there as well if that little old lady selling stuffed teddies didn’t ask what I had planned to do that evening. Oh gosh, it’s 7.20pm already and I don’t want to be locked out of the theater and so I dashed back to Haymarket Street.

Boy was I fortunate to enter the theater just as the 3rd bell sounded off. I managed to locate my seat and behold, that same English lad who sold me the ticket that afternoon was seated just next to me! ;)

"Hey, aren't you that same guy who sold me this ticket? So what's up? You had extra tickets?"

"It's my wife's ticket actually. She…"

"Excuse me young men, I'd like to watch the performance in peace if you don't mind. Please go outside if you wish to talk!" That remark came from a tall gentleman seated in front of us. Not wanting any confrontation, I whispered my apology to the English lad and settled down quietly for the performance.

For those who have not caught the musical yet, the "Phantom of the Opera" is a magnificent work by Andrew Lloyd Webber. But as you know by now, I had not taken my dinner prior to coming for the performance so my tummy started growling relentlessly and causing me much embarrassment. :oops: That English lad must have heard it too because I saw his eyes darted in my direction on a few occasion whenever my tummy cried out for attention. There and then, I wished the ground would just open up and swallow me completely to save me from further embarrassment... :lol: I guess the noise must have really pissed him off because as soon as the interval came on, he got up and left really quickly before I could even say anything to him. :oops: :oops:

Minutes later, he reappeared with a bar of Cadburys. "Here, have this, it'll tie you over till the curtain falls. By the way, I'm Charles." He smiled and extended his hand to me.

"Why errr, thanks, Charles. I'm Mark. I was carried away at Covent Garden earlier on and lost track of time etc… Anyway, I'd like to buy you dinner if you care to join me later, but you suggest the place as I'm kinda lost.. It's my first day in London." I said.

"Why, welcome to England! I'm sure you'd like it here. There's so much to do in London. Are you on some tour package or what?"

Just then, the bell went off the 3rd time again and Mr Stiff-Upper-Lip gave us that annoying stare as he made his way back to his seat. :oops:

The performance ended at about 11pm. Charles suggested this cozy little pub nearby for some fish and chips. After the young waiter had taken our orders, we lost no time in introducing a bit of ourselves. That's when I told him how Julie was supposed to come along but how we quarreled over some trivial matter and she seeked refuge at my in-laws and how lost I was without a tour program etc. Charles in turn told me he's 2 years my junior, that he's been married for 4 years and had bought the tickets to the performance 3 months ago to celebrate their 4th anniversary which was tonight. He had lost his wife, Sarah, 2 months ago in a car accident. They have a 3-year old boy called Chester who is at this moment being taken care of by his neighbor, a Mrs Warren who has looked after him like her own child after her own husband passed away 2 years ago. They had been married for 30 over years but were unable to have children of their own. Having Chester around kept her company and was enough to keep her hands full all day long.

Sitting opposite each other gave me the chance to get a good look at his face. Charles has hazel colored hair and on close scrutiny, he bore a striking resemblance to some guy from a boy band. My curiosity got the better of me so I had to ask "Emm.., has anyone ever told you that you…."

"Look like Lee from the group 911?" Charles grinned with pride.

"Why yes! I just couldn't recall his name off hand" I replied.

"Nope, we're not the same person but you're not the first to comment I'm like a spitting image of him. Many of my friends think so too"

And his friends were right. Charles still has this boyish good look with a smile that made my heart beat a little faster. Other than the presence of some freckles on his nose, his face was flawless. His big brown mischievous puppy eyes are to die for.

"So, do you like their music?" Charles continued.

"Well err…, I errr.., don't really follow boy band music actually. It's just that I do see his pictures everywhere in the music stores." I tried to put it across diplomatically. :whistle:

Charles seemed a little disappointed by that remark and so he changed the subject immediately.

"So what brings you to London? And how's it that you look so lost?"

"Well, I was supposed to be here on vacation with my wife, Julie, and she was supposed to have the itinerary all planned out as I was quite busy prior to coming here. But we had this big quarrel over some trivial matters and she decided to spend time with my in-laws instead. And since I needed to be away from her badly to cool things down, I decided to just go ahead with this trip. The thing is I didn't know London's gonna that big and that cold at this time of the year, that when I first arrived here this morning without any guide books, I felt really lost. I didn't know where to eat, or where to go…, and I didn't know the Phantom was fully booked till end-Feb 99! And my hotel booking is only till this Wednesday. Thereafter, Julie mentioned about spending a week up in the Lake Districts…. Anyway, that's how lost I am now! You know how frustrating all this is for me?" I was getting a bit agitated by now after having to recall all that.

"Well, you could at least pick up some brochures at Heathrow…" Charles offered.

"Yeh, I just realized that. I'm just not your usual guy! I'm very blur, I know that! I'm blur like sotong. In fact, that's what my friends call me back home!"

"I beg your pardon… what's soo what?"

"Sotong? Oh never mind, it's something colloquial..."

"Hmmm. That name's interesting. Would you like me…"

"Err, let's stick to Mark for now, shall we?" I kind of knew what's coming up.

It would seem like there was some chemistry between us because we ended up talking till 2am. Since there was so much to talk about, I didn't actually get the opportunity to know about Charles' background. And there was still so much we wanted to talk about. In the end, Charles drew up an itinerary for me : I would use the morning to visit some suggested places and we'd meet up at 5.15pm when he knocks off from work. And he'll take care of me from there. :)

One last thing : This one is quite sexually graphic. :blink: Be forewarned.... Happy reading :

Marky, are you gonna post HOT pictures here? :rolleyes::P

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Reader : Everlasting true love is possible. But it needs committments from both parties. Da problem wid gay couples is... oh nevermind, people are bound to get defensive :P Anyway, here's wishing you a happy new year too!

Qedcwc : You can be sure all my postings... or rather this thread is office safe :lol:

Here's another episode. Just treat the first few chapters as going through a guide book. Happy reading...

Memories of England - Part 2

That Tuesday evening, we met outside Selfridges at Oxford Street as agreed. Being winter, though it was only 15mins past 5pm, it sure looked like it was 8pm back home. Since it was still early for dinner, Charles suggested that we take a stroll down the River Thames. This was about the only thing we could do since most tourist attractions closed by 5pm and earlier during the winter months. Walking along the north banks, we came across first the Houses of Parliament. Situated majestically beside the beautiful riverbank, it also houses the House of Commons and the House of Lords. Next to this is the 320-ft clock tower that has become the symbol of London. Most tourists have mistakenly called it Big Ben. For your info, Big Ben actually refers to just the bell and not the entire tower. Within sight was Westminster Abbey; one of the greatest Gothic churches in the world. This was where Princess Diana had her funeral. From a distance, the Abbey looked really majestic with the floodlights giving the structure a regal glow. Next, we walked north up Whitehall to the most famous address in the world : 10 Downing Street. Actually, the street was cordon off to unauthorized personnel so we could only view it from a distance. It is just a row of 3-storey building with a nondescript façade. After that brief tour of parliamentary London, we took the tube from Westminster station and headed for nearby Mayfair.

I bought dinner at this quaint underground place called The Chicago Pizza Pie Factory. The pizza here comes with a twist : enormous deep-dish pies masquerading as pizzas. The place has a nice wooden flooring which made it very English, but other than that, the loud music in the background, reminiscent of some American radio station, made you think you're in the US. An interesting thing to note was the toilets here which were labeled as "Elton John" and "Olivia Newton-John". As we couldn't hear each other properly over the blaring music, Charles decided that we should adjourn to his place, as he has to take over little Chester from his neighbor. It sounded like a good idea to me, so off again to the tube station we went.

It was just after 8.30pm when we reached his apartment; a nicely furnished 3 bedroom townhouse on King’s Road, in the stylish district of Chelsea. While standing outside the door to his apartment, Charles proudly declared that here on this very street was where Mary Quant first launched the miniskirt in the 1960s and where the Rolling Stones once lived. Nearby was Sloane Square, which has always been a favorite of writers and artists including Oscar Wilde, George Eliot, James Whistler, Henry James and Thomas Carlye.

A visibly tired looking Mrs Warren opened the door for us. She’s in her mid-sixties but still seemed quite lively for her age. Charles gave us both a very proper introduction.

"So how has Chester been today, Mrs Warren?" Charles inquired.

"Oh he’s a trifle too lively today, but other than that, everything’s fine. I’ve just given him a bath and tucked him in to bed but he doesn’t seemed the least sleepy though...."

Just then, junior appeared from his bedroom on hearing the sound of our conversation. He trotted up to Charles and grabbed him tightly by the legs, giggling and obviously happy to be united with his father. He was just over 2 feet tall with that same nice hazel hair and big eyes like daddy’s. :) Charles bent down and carried his son up. "Ches, I want you to greet daddy’s friend. This is uncle Mark. Now greet uncle Mark"

"H, helloo.. uncle Mark" came the reply. And as he said it, he stretched out his arms to me as if he wanted me to carry him as well, which I actually did. This was about the cutest 3-year-old I’ve seen.

"All right boys, I’m leaving now. I don’t know how long more I can keep up with little Chester here ... he’s growing livelier by the days. You should drop by more often, Mark. It’s apparent that our Chester here has already taken a liking to you. It’s not often that I see him asking to be carried by a total stranger."

"Okay take care and good night to you, Mrs Warren" I replied, feeling happy with the comment she had just made. :)

I looked around the living room while Charles tucked junior in to bed again. There was a nice fireplace with some logs burning in there and on the mantelpiece lies a small collection of pictures of Charles and Sarah. A grand piano sits in a corner of the room and nearby is a sleek B & O hi-fi system placed on top of a glass cabinet which contained what seemed like hundreds of music CDs. I went over to survey the type of music Charles listens to. In the classical section, there’re the great composers from the baroque period like Bach, Vivaldi, Handel; there’s also a section on Medieval English and Celtic music too. In the contemporary section there’s Boyzone, Take That, the Carpenters, Tony Bennett, Laura Fygi, George Benson etc. Hmmm, how interesting to note that Charles and I share similar taste in music or is it his wife’s collection...?? Just then, Charles appeared again.

"Hey, have a sit. Shall I get you a scotch?"

"Errr, I can’t take alcohol. Tea would be fine."

"I tell you what, I’ll get you some Bailey’s Irish Cream on the rocks. There’s nothing like a little whiskey to warm you up on a cold winter’s night.., trust me ya?"

"Well, all right.., but I have to warn you first I can even get drunk on half a can of beer!" <_<

Minutes later, Charles appeared with 2 glasses of the Bailey’s. We settled down on the sofa and Charles told me more about his family and what he does in his free time nowadays. Sarah, died in a car accident 2 months ago. Some container truck driver lost control of his charge and crushed into their car from the opposite side of the road. He escaped with minor scratches because he had instinctively swerved the vehicle to the right side but that resulted in the front passenger side being badly crushed. It took the firemen more than an hour to extricate the body from the wreck. Fortunately the few insurance policies he bought her earlier paid for a new Rover 416 and a £200,000 payback. Father used to be a diplomat and when he did a five-year foreign stint over in Hong Kong nine years ago, the entire family went along as well.

Perhaps he had put a little too many logs into the fire or what, thinking that someone like me needed it because I could see him perspiring a little on his forehead. He excused himself to get change into something more comfortable. A little while on, he reappeared in just a fitting white T-shirt and a nice silk boxer printed with nautical insignias. I must admit that he does seemed to have a nice body and strong muscular legs, and temptation does seem to be knocking at the door... :blink:

It wasn’t long before I began to feel a little tipsy. The potent whiskey was actually masked by the sweet chocolate cream and thus I had actually consumed a little more alcohol than I had bargained for. My body began to heat up and I couldn’t concentrate well on our conversation. I needed a diversion lest he thinks I being rude should I suddenly pass out.

"Charles, could you put some music on, I’d like to listen to your sound system..."

"Right on, Mark! Ha, ha.. you look flushed... You may want to remove your jacket if you’re feeling warm too" Charles said as he put a CD into his B & O.

I did just that and boy was it a relief. Soon, I was only in my tees and jeans. For a fleeting moment, I thought Charles stared at me a little longer than was usual. Anyway the living room was soon filled with classical chamber music performed by the Academy of St Martins-in-the-Field.

Was it me or was I dreaming? Charles seemed to be sitting closer to me whenever he fidgeted. And was the alcohol having an effect on me too? I seemed to want to reciprocate or is it that I’m in a foreign land and thus feel less inhibited in my actions? Is Charles really what I think he is? Or is it all in my warped mind? :blink: What if he’s straight and jumped at me for touching him? What if...!!?? If only I could find a subtle way around the situation. But first, a change of music to buy myself some time.

"Pardon me, Charles, could you play something more contemporary for a change? I need something more lively to keep me awake. Did say I can’t drink right?"

"Whatever you say. Heaven’s Mark, you don’t drink, you don’t smoke, don’t take drugs, and you do church on Sundays. Looks like we have a candidate for priesthood here don’t we...?" Charles went over to his B & O to change the CD. An oboe solo came on air; it was by the Carpenters and instantly I knew the song Karen was about to sing... (Right click here) 

Love; look at the two of us

Strangers in many ways

We've got a lifetime to share

So much to say

And as we go

From day to day....  

"No Charles, I doubt I can qualify for a priest. I’m imperfect in many ways. It’s just that you don’t know me that well yet." Oh boy, am I really going to let the cat out of the bag to this stranger I’ve met only a day ago? :blink:

"Nonsense, we’re all humans and humans err; priests included." Charles offered; he was looking straight into my eyes whilst mine were avoiding contact with his.

"You don’t understand, Charles, I... I have g.. gay tendencies... Do you understand what I’m trying to say Charles? I’m gay. I maybe married but I’m sorry I’m gay, that’s the truth" I picked up my clothes and was ready to make an exit. I didn’t really want to hang around further to find out what’s going to transpire after my revelations. But Charles stopped me and grabbed me by both arms.

"Shhh, it’s okay.., it’s really all right. We have gay priests in England too, not that it’s right but shhh...no one’s perfect and no one intended for us to be what we are... shh..." Charles whispered into my ears.

I looked curiously at Charles in the eyes. Again, those big brown eyes were really comforting and reassuring. "Charles did you just say you’re one too?" :blink:

"Yes, you heard right, I do believe I’m one too. And nope, I haven’t been there nor done those stuffs yet but yes, I know I’m one too. And I think you’re kinda cute, Mark" :oops:

His words sealed our fate that night. There was no further need for words. One flash of that boyish to-die-for smile of his was enough to make me act on impulse. I held his face to have one last good look before slowly planting a kiss on his right cheek. Charles was less inhibited. He hugged me tightly and gave me a long passionate kiss. The taste of Bailey’s was still evident in his mouth and the rich creamy chocolatey taste made the kiss even more delicious. We locked our arms in a tight embrace and kissed intimately. Our tongues wrestle with each other’s for supremacy in our mouths as our breaths became heavier. Feeling his warm body close to mine was so exciting and I ran my hands slowly across the entire back of his to feel the outline of his shoulder muscles and backbone. It was exhilarating to say the least. And in the background, Karen continued her singing .....

Love; look at the two of us

Strangers in many ways

Let's take a lifetime to say

"I knew you well"

For only time will tell us so

And love may grow

For all we know....... (For All We Know - The Carpenters)

No, we did not make love that night. It was just intimate kissing and embracing. I think neither one of us were ready for anything else then. Furthermore I do have the last train to catch, as I wasn’t sure if staying over was a good idea at all. Too much happening in one night can be a disaster recipe for some. As I left the apartment, we made arrangements to meet again the following night for dinner at his place this time. I’d look forward to that, I told him and off I went, whistling all the way down to Sloane Square tube station, happy as a lark. My stay in England was going to be exciting from now onwards.... :P

Marky, this is really not the kind of your usual style of writing. You have just posted the second chapter and hot scenes seem to be playing up already. :P Fancy getting held and kissed in near-stupor too.... :ph34r:

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Reader : Everlasting true love is possible. But it needs committments from both parties. Da problem wid gay couples is... oh nevermind, people are bound to get defensive :P Anyway, here's wishing you a happy new year too!

Haha, what's the problem with gay couples? since you already said halfway, might as well say it all.

You never know, you may enlighten a few more people with your statements =)

Haha, what's the problem with gay couples? since you already said halfway, might as well say it all.

You never know, you may enlighten a few more people with your statements =)

Well, that's becos that's not the main point of this thread. This thread is mainly meant for his stories. If he were to put it into detailed written explanation, it might be as long as a story chapter itself. Probably it'd be better if u PM him though. :)

qedcwc : You must understand that this story was written for a very niche BW audience back in 1999. Back then, the forum was way hot! All you need to do is go back to the archives and check it out for yourself. Anyway, this is the only raunchy one I wrote. Subsequent stories have very muted sex scenes.. :lol:

reader : forget about what I mentioned earlier about the tenure of gay relationships; you can read about it in the other threads.

just_me22 : Nice of you to drop by. Do hang around for more episodes :)

Now get your Baileys ready. Enjoy the story and the music...

Memories of England - Part 3

It was about 9.30am when I was awoken by the sunlight that flooded the room. Boy was I tired out from all that walking I did the previous day. The scent of Bailey’s was still evident in my mouth and I instantly I recalled the events that transpired the night before. :D A contented smile came to my face and my heart was light like a little dove’s. There’s a whole new day ahead of me and I’m already thinking of dinner at Charles’! But I remembered his tour itinerary for me today... today is shopping day in London!

London’s shopping hours are relatively short when compared to S’pore’s. The norm is 10am till 5.30pm. It is only on Wednesday or Thursday night that they are open till 7pm or 8pm. Shopping in London is a rather expensive indulgence; Charles had mentioned that if I could prolong my stay till mid-January however, I’d be able to catch the big event of the year. Traditionally, stores in Britain only held two sale periods : Jan and July but it is the January one that is the talk of the town. Some stores begin theirs earlier just after Boxing Day but the really celebrated sales (such as Harrods) usually starts after the first week of January. It is well known that many Europeans jet over from the continent in January to do their serious shopping then.

I know this sounds silly, but I decided not to brush my teeth because I wanted the Bailey’s to linger on in my mouth for as long as possible; it was as if part of Charles was with me that very moment. :)

That morning, I did the entire stretch of Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. The flagship store of Marks & Spencer is located here. If you think the one in Centrepoint is big, wait till you see this one. And the merchandise available back home was only a fraction of what was displayed here! There’s nice gourmet foods and cakes etc, but unlike in S’pore where the brand is priced upmarket, Marks & Sparks as the locals affectionately call it is known here as a place for affordable luxuries.

Down in Regent Street lies the famed Liberty of London. An elegant 5 or 6 storey tudor-style building famous for its high quality fabrics and home furnishings. The interior is mostly wood paneled with many little rooms to give it a cozy ambience much like the defunct Tanglin Place. Nearby at Picadilly was the famous Fortnum & Mason: purveyor of fine foods. This must be the most elegant grocery store I’ve seen. All the sales assistants were dressed in tailcoats! On offer were pate, foie gras, caviar, Scottish smoked salmon and Belgium chocolates. Everything here’s like "Can see but cannot buy". The entrance proudly displayed the royal warrants (or coat of arms) which I think probably meant that they enjoy royal patronage. I bought a box of Godiva as my contribution for dinner that night. And over at Bond Street lies the famous boutiques like Dunhill, Burberrys and Aquascutum, and is a hot address for all the international designers.

I must add that since it was only 2 weeks to Christmas, the street lamps were decked with pretty bells and satin fabrics. And people everywhere were elegantly dressed in furs and trenchcoats. London being traditional as it is, one could easily feel as if he has been transported back to the time of Charles Dickens except that horse-drawn carriages are now replaced by automobiles.

By the afternoon, I took the tube down to Knightsbridge which was home to the world famous Harrods of London. Now Harrods is an institution; as firmly entrenched in English life as Buckingham Palace and the Ascot Races. It is an elaborate departmental store as well as a fascinating museum of sorts. I was told there are close to 300 different departments here. There’s the hugh cavenous basement called the Food Halls selling all types of gourmet food like champagne, pate, ham and caviar. The motto stated there was "If you can eat or drink it, you’ll find it at Harrods"! Another department worth mentioning is their crystals and porcelain ware department. The range and selection here is so dazzling that it really makes one wished that he has struck lottery just so that he may acquire all that is available there. The prices there are also legendary. If you think Lalique, Baccarat and Royal Doulton, you’ll know exactly what I mean. My favorite department was on the top level : the pet shop. You will find all sorts of exotic animals here like iguanas and chinchillas. I heard that if you want an elephant, they’d source it for you too! Along with all that bounty is the beauty and sheer elegance of the interior. Everything there oozes opulence: the tiles, the arches & columns, the ceiling, the chandeliers and works of art that adorn the walls.

It was 4pm when my stomach began growling again, and I decided that the Bailey’s should give way to food. After going through the 18 restaurants and bars, I settled down on a little cozy cafe for an afternoon tea. A pot of Earl Gray and two butter scones : £6 or $17 for a simple afternoon’s indulgence. :blink:

Next stop was Harvey Nichols or Harvey Nicks as the locals call it. This large fashion store was the favorite of the late Princess Diana. It was similar to Harrods except that it was considered more upmarket and fashionable! There was the same gourmet and designer items as Harrods except there was an exceptionally larger department devoted to the ladies (thanks again to you know who!)

It was already 6.30pm by the time I was through with Harvey Nicks..., actually there’s still so much to see but my mind just wasn’t there the entire day. My heart was probably already there at Charles’ waiting for me. I took the tube and headed for Sloane Square station.

At the door to greet me was Mrs Warren, who was getting ready to leave. Seems like she had another trying day with Chester again.

"Good evening Mark, so glad to see you again. You know, you should drop by more often and earlier too like today. I’ve got to take a break now..., by the way, Charles’ in the kitchen preparing his specials"

"Won’t you join us for dinner, Mrs Warren?" That seemed like the most appropriate thing to say then.

"Charles has already invited me but I’ll take a rain cheque on this one. I really need to get some rest. You know, Chester isn’t a baby like he used to be anymore. He’s at that age where he needs social interaction and I don’t think I can keep up with him as much as I would like you know...., well anyway, you young gentlemen do enjoy yourselves tonight. Good night, dear."

"Good night, Mrs Warren" I responded. :)

Charles was busy preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"Mark, is that you? Could you look after little Ches for a while?"

"No problem, Charles, take your time." I took Chester to the living room, gave him the box of Godiva chocolates and we had a nice game of hi-fives there.

The smell of grilled meat and butter drifted into the living room and dinner was soon ready. A tired but happy looking Charles in apron came out with his entrée.

"Ze chef would like you to proceed to the dining table for ze first course : cream of asparagus and disshh will be followed by the piece de resistance, grilled tendergroin with zucchini…" :blink:

With my head bent slightly downwards, I raised my eye brows at him, not knowing whether I've heard him correctly. "Charles, did you just say…" :wacko:

"Yes, you heard me, grilled tendergroin with zucchini!", Charles twanged and on his face was this playful lop-sided grin.

"And will it be Bailey's for you or ze scotch?" He went on.

"Errmm, Bailey's on the rocks… and make it a full glass this time." :D

It turned out that Charles had only started learning to cook not long after Sarah died. The cream of asparagus tasted distinctively Campbell's and I didn't dare ask for ketchup to go with the steak as a show of encouragement… just don't make me eat this everyday. I offered to cook if we're to meet again. :lol:

Dinner was a little tense though. Both of us were a little nervous as to what's going to happen after the dishes were done. But I must say that Charles did a great job. The occasional touching of hands and legs did much to ease the tension, and the subtle lighting from the vanilla scented candles gave us both a refuge of sorts to hide the blush that appeared once in a while. :oops:

Once dinner was over, I put little Chester to sleep with a lullaby while Charles did the dishes. Surprisingly, he drifted into dreamland within minutes. I went to check out the kitchen.

"Yo, no coming in here okay? You're the guest and you belong in the living room. Why don't you put on some nice music and I be out in a jiffy"

I found a Tony Bennett CD and put it to play. Soon, the lovely sounds of lounge music filled the air as the greatest crooner sang "I left My Heart in San Francisco" (Right click here) 

I laid back on the plush sofa, closed my eyes and enjoyed the music. The Bailey's was working again and I was feeling a little drowsy again. Suddenly, I felt Charles resting his head on my crotch area as he tried to get to a sleeping position on the sofa. :blink: I reciprocated by gently carressing his soft hazel hair. The warmth of his body was having its effects on me too. ;)

"Hope you've enjoyed dinner" Charles started feeling through the fabrics of my Giordano.

"I did… " A tent was forming in my pants. :rolleyes:

Charles sat up again and we embraced each other and kissed so passionately as we gyrated slowly to the romantic music in the background. I continued my love dance as I found the ends of his pullover and gently removed it through his head to reveal a baby soft alabaster white body which has just a trace of baby fat. Charles slowly unzipped me and threw my Giordano on the floor. Next, he started removing my clothes, not stopping till I was nude from waist up. He laid down on my crotch again to take gentle bites at the tip of my privates. I started to quiver a little as if some mild electrical current was passing through my body; the feeling was so pleasurable. When my rod was aching to be released from its tight confines, Charles yanked down my underwear and took my meat, which was already leaking generous amount of pre-cum from his oral stimulation, into his mouth. The warm moist feeling of his mouth engulfing my entire shaft put me on cloud nine as I caressed his exquisite body with both hands, exploring every contour and muscles on his body. On this cold winter's night, 2 naked bodies relied only on each other's body warm for sustenance.

I soon found my way into Charles' pants too. I unzipped it to reveal another porcelain masterpiece. Charles helped to ease his underwear off for me all this time without removing his mouth from my tool. Using my right hands, I slowly took the delicate looking member and started working on it diligently. The quivering sensation continued and heightened in my body as Charles kept up his momentum in going up and down my shaft. At that exquisite moment when the tingling reached its apex, my body stiffened and straightened in a futile attempt to prolong the sensation.

"Charles, I'm coming… argh..." I released my grip on his tool as I tried to remove his head from my meat but Charles just won't barge. Soon, I convulsed and shot directly into his eagerly waiting mouth as he continued his task to ensure I was milked dry. I collapsed back onto his sofa with soft heavy breathing.

Charles sat up to caress me in his arms. The sight of his porcelain shaft excited me again and soon I was working furiously on his tool again. I laid him to rest on the sofa as I knelt beside him, giving him the time of his life; my right hand milking him, my left was kneading his delicate petite nipples and my lips on his...

"Oh Mark, I coming…, I'm coming…." Charles managed a soft muffle after a while during the middle of our passionate kiss. His body suddenly curled a little as he spoke and within moments, out came 3 shots of that exquisite cream that landed on his torso and chest. I continued till he too was milked dry and began to feel ticklish. While Charles was still panting from the aftermath of his orgasm, I creamed off the love juice from his heaving body with my tongue taking care not to waste any of the precious stuff. This is my first taste of English cream (or for that matter any cream). Soon, we fell asleep on his sofa. Two tired and spent bodies enveloping each other for warmth and drifting blissfully into dreamland.... ;)  

I was the first to awake from the peaceful slumber. The wall clock showed 2am and I was feeling hungry again. That love-making was such a calorie burner.... Charles opened his eyes lazily as I disentangled myself from our embrace.

"Say, I'm famished after that session we had. Do you have anything in the fridge?" I got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen with just my undies on.

"Well, we could go out for a bite…, I'm hungry too…" came the reply from the living room.

"Err.., not in this freezing weather. I hate to think I'll have to layer on all that winter clothes again. Let's see what you have in your fridge..." There was some cream cheese, fresh milk, lots of mushrooms, bacon, eggs and some pasta. Hmmm, an idea came to my mind.

"Say, how would you like some pasta? I think you have just the right ingredients for a spaghetti carbonara, although it'd be nicer if there's some fresh cream handy..."

"Oh you want fresh cream? I know where I can tap some…" Charles embraced me tightly from behind me and gave my flaccid dick a rub. <_<

"Hey cut it out will you? You don't wanna wake junior up do you?" I said with mock indignation. "And I suppose you want your pasta done al dente like your little willy now, huh!?" I reached behind me and gave his rod as a gentle tug. :P

Anyway, supper was made within a half-hour and we tucked in at the kitchen table. We dimmed the lights so as not to wake Chester up; both of us were still basking in the after-glow of our lovemaking…

"Say, you'd have to check out of your hotel by noon today don't you? Why don't you move in here with me? It'd be great, I promise." Charles suddenly remembered.

"Errr, I don't think it's a great idea. What will Mrs Warren think?" I asked.

"Nonsense, she likes you. And Chester likes you too. I haven't seen him being so comfortable with any strangers before and it'll help Mrs Warren a lot too; she did say she cannot of late cope with Chester's increasingly rambunctious nature, right? You'd be a great help to have around" Charles assured me. :)

"And you can put your stuffs in the spare room so as not to give our little tryst away ya? And of course we'll share my bed in the evenings…" Charles was full of ideas.

"Well, alright…, I be by again at 3pm this afternoon and I'll wait for your return" I must admit I was secretly excited with the arrangement. :lol:

Just then, Charles suggested "Say, why don't we head for Stratford, Shakespeare Countrythis weekend? You know, just you and me. I could take Friday off so that we can have a good 3 days up there and I'll bring Ches over to my mom's since she's always complaining she doesn't get to see her grandson much"

"Yup, that's great. I'll leave you to plan the itinerary, ya?" I said as I reached out with my index finger to wipe off a smitter of the white sauce that had dripped to his chin. He looked so cute when his eyes widen with excitement.

Charles then spent the next hour detailing out the tour program before we retired again in each other's arms for the rest of the night. Actually, it didn't matter where we went by now. All I wanted was to be together with him, that's all.... :)

Hi Marky, I really envy your experiences in the context of the relationships you had. the joy... the pain... the many phases you had to go through and your love life, I can just imagine how tough and excruciating some periods of your life were. I was really moved and saddened especially after reading through the story of your university days... It is hard to find someone sincere as you. Thanks for sharing your stories with us, I will definitely love to read more. Keep up the truly inspiring work! =)))

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

Haiz, it seems whatever I posted yesterday did not appear at all. And I spent over 90mins doing editting etc.... :swear:

Ok, to save time right now, I will just post the story first and reply later....

By now, you would all notice that I have this knack for writing the details... No, I don't mean the raunchy parts :lol: It may not be everybody's cup of tea though. But I do so, so that you can put yourselves in the shoes of the protagonists and live out the plot.

And most of you must be familiar with the term "It's a Kodak moment". Well, let me introduce you to another called "It's a Bailey's moment". What's a Bailey's moment? Picture yourselves sitting on a sofa by the fireplace on a cold winter's night with the one you loved cuddled up beside you, both enjoying a glass of Bailey's Irish Cream... And in the background, you have the king of lounge music, Tony Bennett, crooning just for you.... :)

Memories of England - Part 4 

That Thursday afternoon after checking out of the hotel, I went to the nearest Marks & Sparks to do some grocery shopping. If I'm going be there for the rest of my stay in England, I might as well make it an enjoyable one for the both of us. If only I knew where the locals did their grocery shopping… but just as well too since I needed a place where I can use my Mastercard to conserve the scarce pounds that I have left.

I loaded the trolley with three boxes of potato au gratin, three roast beef dinners, three baked salmon in puff pastry, a tray of stuffed mushrooms and three Atlantic cod fillets coated in bread crumbs. Three because there's the three of us including Chester and since the other two of us have some gianomous appetites, we could eat whatever Chester couldn't finish. Next, I went down the dessert aisle and bought another box of chocolate for Mrs Warren this time, some wholemeal bread, English cheddar and a rich fruit cake with thick marzipan coating; Christmas was drawing near I remembered. Finally, I went over to the gift section and picked up a nice Christmas wreath to hang on Charles' entrance and a couple of frankincense scented candle to usher in the holidays. :)

I arrived just slightly after 3pm and hung the wreath on the door before calling out for Mrs Warren. In the background, little Chester's voice screamed in delight on hearing my presence at the entrance.

"Coming love…" Mrs Warren called out.

When the door swung open, Chester lurched forward towards me and almost threw me off balance.

"Hey, take it easy Chester, take it easy." I said as I gave the slightly rambunctious one a warm hug.

"Charles has informed me of your staying over and I've already prepared the guest room for you"

"Oh thank you very much Mrs Warren and here's a little token of appreciation" I handed her the chocolates.

"Why thank you young man. Chester and me here are just getting ready for our afternoon tea. Could you join us? You must try my home baked butter scones" she offered.

"Yes, that would be excellent!"

And so there we were, sitting in the living room indulging in a lazy afternoon's feast of raisin scones with a large bowl of Devonshire Cream as accompaniment and a light brew of Earl Gray to go along.

"I think it was a good idea to have you stay over…" Mrs Warren went on.

"You know, when Sarah first passed away, poor Charles was so depressed that he avoided people altogether. He was always at home and seldom leaves the house even on weekends… That poor fellow didn't even know how to cook for himself or Chester to begin with and so I offered my help to him…. And you know Chester too, he's growing up pretty fast and he's aware of his surroundings too. It's such a pity not to have a motherly figure around the house. I really don't know how Charles will be able to cope in the months to come… I getting older by the weeks you know…" Mrs Warren spoke with such genuine care and concern that she does seemed like a mother to Charles.

"Well, I'm sure the good Lord will find a way out for him. He always does!" I responded, and secretly I wished I was the one who could fill the vacuum in Charles' life. :)

Anyway, I offered to take over the place and allowed a delighted Mrs Warren to retire early to her apartment. Once she was gone, I started washing up the dishes and getting ready for dinner while Chester amused himself by watching the Teletubbies.

It was dark as usual by 5pm and I looked out the window hoping to catch Charles walking home. Nope, no one in sight yet, so I started dressing up the table and laid the cutlery. I put the 2 sticks of frankincense scented candle on the table and decorated it with some hollies and mistletoe leaves which I bought from a roadside stall on the way here. Yes, the table setting was perfect.

Next, I tidied up the place and did an inventory take on the fridge. This way, I know what's available and what needs replenishing. Once that was done, I took the breaded Atlantic Cod fillets out of the packaging and popped it into the oven and set it to 175degs. Just then, the doorbell rang and I knew Charles was home.

"Thanks for the wreath, Mark, that was very thoughtful of you." Charles planted a kiss on my lips the moment he closed the door behind him.

The aroma of oven-baked cod soon found its way into the living room and made us hungry.

"Say, I'm famished, can we eat soon?" Charles inquired.

"Not before you shower, love, I want this evening to be a relaxing, comfortable and cozy one for us" I said with a grin.:)

I turned the oven down to low heat before the two of us stepped into his bathroom for a warm shower. By now, neither one of us were self-conscious as we stripped naked while waiting for the water to reach a comfortable temperature.

"You do have a nice body, babe" Charles commented as I stripped.

"You too my love, you're like fine bone china! Now, if only I can find the Wedgewood brand stamped somewhere..." I teased.

"And would you like a fine piece of this porcelain to probe into you?" Charles chuckled.

"Not if it'll break apart inside me. Imagine going to the doctor's saying "Doc, Doc, I have a piece of fine bone china stuck up my ass..."" I joked. :blink:

So there we were, soaping each other with a bar of Cussons. I worked up a generous amount of lather and soaped his armpits and shoulders. Charles in turn started downwards from my crotch, gently soaping the sides and worked his way up. Soon, we were both getting aroused from all the skin contact we were having and our peckers raised to attention. Charles stood behind me and rubbed his meat gently against the outside of my anus while pulling back my foreskin and giving the sensitive head a good rub. I squirmed in estasy; never have I felt this way before or so stimulated that within a minute of riding the crest, I collapsed as wads after wads of my juice came squirting out.

Charles held me up by the chest with his strong arms and continued with his outside probing of my rear, not giving me a chance to recover from my spent orgasm. Moments later, he worked up a frenzy and gripped me very tight as he unloaded his precious consignment of love fluid at the entrance of my butt.

We laid on the shower floor for a while, tired and spent from the euphoria of our orgasm, still in tight embrace as we whispered sweet nothings into each other's ears, and the warm water from the shower head continued streaming down onto us……

It was a good ten minutes before we could muster enough energy to get up from the bathroom floor. I grimaced a little from the pain I felt in my rear.

"Oh dear, did I hurt you?" Charles looked so worried.

"It's okay, it's just that I've never tried this before and the abrasion made me a little tender back there." :blink:

Charles took a bottle of Boots lotion and administered a generous amount into my rectum and gave it a gentle massage. Must be Chester's baby cream, I chuckled to myself. :oops:

Once we've toweled ourselves dry, we put on just our shorts and tees and headed for the living room. Fortunately for us, Chester was still watching tv and was oblivious to our backroom activity.

Dinner was soon served. I lit the candles as Charles put on some romantic background music; last night's Tony Bennett to be precise. We took turn on feeding Chester who was feeling a little tired by now and hence ate very little. Sensing his face will fall into his food very soon, Charles carried him up and both of us walked over to his room, just like moms and dads do. I sang him a short lullaby whilst Charles turn up the radiator. Go to sleep, son…. I seemed to be saying; it was like we're a small happy family now :)

We proceeded back to the dining table to continue with our dinner. Under the dim glow of the candle flame, Charles' face shone with radiance. Oh that look, that innocent puppy look of his made me tear a little.

"Oh Charles, this is the happiest day of my life! I've never been so happy in all my married life!" I cried as I confessed to him. There was this mixed feeling guilt and happiness inside me that was hard to describe. "You know, I understand that I shouldn't even be saying such things to you but I can't deny how I'm feeling this very moment..."

Charles reached over and held my face with his hands.

"Sssshhh, I understand.... We'll just take things as they come. Let's just savor tonight for all it is worth. I'm always here for you dear, always will!" he promised.

Just then the rich orchestra sounds of a song I'm familiar with came on the speakers. (Right Click Here) 

"Wow, this is one of my favorite! Let's dance!" I quipped.

We turned the music a little louder and we did a slow dance in the living room….

Someday, when I’m oft’ly low

When the world is cold

I will feel a glow just thinking of you

And the way you look tonight

Oh, but you’re lovely

When you smile so warm

And your cheeks so soft

There is nothing for me but to love you

Just the way you look tonight

With each word your tenderness grows

Tearing my fears apart

And that laugh that wrinkles your nose

Touches my foolish heart

Lovely, never never change

Keep that breathless charm

Won’t you please arrange it cos I love you

Just the way you look tonight (Just The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett) 

So there we were on the living room floor dancing to a tune that spoke my heart's desire. We held each other tightly. It was as if we were afraid to let go for fear that somehow the other may just disappear. But yes, it is just a dream... and we allowed the dream to run its course... Never in our lives have we felt so content, so complete and so fulfilled as now….

Marky, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :lol:

Looking forward to your next chapter ya....

I've been dying of boredom this New Year's weekend.... :(

Hi qedcwc : A very happy new year to you too. I've always wanted to tell you this but didn't have the opportunity : we're quite the opposite. While you're Malaysian and working in S'pore, I'm a S'porean but working in Malaysia :lol:

Have been quite busy. Will post a few chapters tmr instead.

Hi qedcwc : A very happy new year to you too. I've always wanted to tell you this but didn't have the opportunity : we're quite the opposite. While you're Malaysian and working in S'pore, I'm a S'porean but working in Malaysia :lol:

Have been quite busy. Will post a few chapters tmr instead.

:blink:

whoa.... I have seldom heard of Singaporeans working in Malaysia.

Were you posted there or smth?

qedcwc : i have my own biz there :)

Ok, sorry for the delay cos tis the beginning of the year and everything's picking up again since last week. Enjoy :

Memories of England - Part 5 

That Friday morning, we got up by 7.30am when the sky was still dark. We packed our stuffs within 10mins. If both of us had anticipated correctly, we don't really need much clothes for what we intend to do. Thereafter, I made breakfast for everyone while Charles got Junior ready for his visit to granny's.

We were out of the house by 9am and it was just a 15mins drive to Kensington Road where Charles' mom lived.

Mrs Jennings was already waiting outside her apartment when we arrived. A spritely lady in her early 60s. She has been expecting us.

"Mark, I would like you to meet my mom, and mom, this is Mark, the one I was telling you about 2 nights ago. It's his first trip to England and I'd like to show him around."

"Hi Mrs Jennings, Charles here has mentioned you very often and it's my honor to meet you", I extended my hands to her.

"Why you're welcome young man and it's a pleasure to see you too". She looked pleasantly surprised that I actually look younger than Charles despite having been told of my age 2 nights ago. "Okay, you boys had better get going. It's cold out here."

So we bade Mrs Jennings farewell and headed for the Rover. The moment we got into the car, Charles put his hand on my thighs.

"Okay, we're off to a dirty weekend! Shakespeare Country here we come...." With that, Charles stepped on the accelerator pad all the way down causing the Rover to surged forward violently.

"Yiaks! Hey take it easy will you? I’d like to get there in one piece!" I admonished Charles half in jest.

Charles sighed and slowed the speed down a little, "Cowards die many times before their death; the valiant never taste of death but once!" He said philosophically.

"And pray tell where that quote came from?" I played along.

"Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, my love" and there was this smirk on his face.

"Oh? If thou keepeth not to the speed limit, then I shalt milk thy royal alabaster scepter high and dry!" I shot back.

"And pray tell too where that came from wise one" Charles mused.

"Mark Tan’s A Midsummer Night’s Wet Dreams!!!"

And both of us roared with laughter.

Getting out of London took a good 45 mins with lots of maneuvering. The scenery was boring with nothing much other than lots of grimy town apartments and office blocks. We turned our attention to the radio (Right click here) and Charles reacted enthusiastically to the music that came on. "Hey, it's Michael Buble and this is one of my favorite numbers!"

Big band swing was in the air and Charles tapped his feet to the rhythm as he began to sing aloud to me :

Come fly with me, let’s fly, let’s fly away

If you can use some exotic brooze

There’s a bar in far Bombay

Come fly with me, let’s fly, let’s fly away

Come fly with me, let’s float down to Peru

In llama land there’s a one-man band

And he’d tut his flute for you

Come fly with me, let’s take off in the blue… (Come Fly With Me – Michael Buble) 

I must admit it was a lovely song. Sometimes, I'd still think of Charles whenever this song was played.

The rest of the journey went on quite well now that there was music to entertain us. I placed my hands on top of his which was on the gear, and our fingers intertwined. When a nice song we both knew came on, we'd sing aloud. Ahhh.., what a way to ride into the countryside.

It was a good hour and a half or so before we spotted the first ivy-covered walls of those cozy little cottages in the countryside. Then there's also flocks of sheep here and there and from afar, they do look like dirty fur balls dotting the otherwise stark landscape. We also passed by the hills and the meadows too, but other than some dull patches of green grass or trees however, the rest of the countryside was actually quite barren and dull. That's because it's winter now, try coming in summer next time for a makeover of the landscape, Charles reminded me. As if to console me, he mentioned that Shakespeare Country would be different; quite picturesque to be exact.

Soon, we spotted the sign "Stratford-upon-Avon" and knew we're about to reach "Bard Land". The first thing we did was to hunt around for a cozy inn to check into. Since it wasn't exactly the high season, we could afford to be slightly choosy in making our selection. We finally settled on a beautiful inn called Caterham House on Rother Street, which was smack right in the middle of town and within walking distance to the Royal Shakespeare Theater. Ironically, we didn't book any of the shows. Neither one of us were "Bardophiles" and we had better plans for the nights (if you know what I mean) than spending 2 over hours listening to arty-farty dialogues.

"Good morning, love, a room for two I presume?" said the friendly potty innkeeper.

"Err.., good morning, yes a queen size bed please.." I said sheepishly. I wondered why he called me love too. :oops:

For a moment, I thought I saw the innkeeper raised his eyebrows at my reply. Oh boy, I could just died there from sheer embarrassment. We could have just settled on twin beds and maneuver them in the evening. :oops:

Anyway, the room we got was quite nicely done up in 19th century Victorian style. The brass bed had a nice, plush, floral printed quilt on it. Charles looked around for the radiator. A must, and a big one at that if we wanted to make love in our birthday suits. And soon, our stomachs were growling for attention again. We took a picture of the room before we left.

We walked to nearby Henly Street to The Brasserie located on level 2. Another interesting place I must add. There was this conversation of a jigsaw tree sculpture along the stairs. Again we took another picture here. And the prices here were surprisingly reasonable for a tourist town.

"Good afternoon, love, how would you like to try our set meal for today? There's the choice of game and shepherd's pie." A waitress in her mid-forties approached us.

Hmmm, why does everyone address each other as love here? No one in London addressed us that way. Maybe I should join in the fun too… "Alright honey, I'll have your game pie and how about you, Charles my sweet bunny?"

Ms Mid-Forties looked at me half in disgust and contempt. :blink:

"Errmm, make that two game pies and two house teas, thank you" Charles blurted out in embarrassment before the lady took our menus away, still with that agitated look on her face.

"Mark! You've embarrassed and made the fool out of her! The people in the countryside address one another as love. It's a term of endearment not to be made fun of!" Charles whispered in a soft stern voice. <_<

"Oops, I'm sorry"

"It's ok, I know it's another cultural shock to you.." Charles reassured.

The game pie turned out to be a large puff pastry filled with venison, rabbit and pheasant meat. Quite interesting really.

Anyway, our first stop for the day was along the same stretch of road; it was Shakespeare's Centre. This modern building house the BBC sponsored exhibition of period costumes used in the dramas. Side by side to this was Shakespeare's Birthplace : a little restored timber house which the Bard was supposed to have been born in. Half the house was furnished to reflect Elizabethan domestic life whilst the other half exhibited Shakespeare's memorabilia. A little room upstairs was where the Bard was supposed to have seen the light of day. Just outside and everywhere too along the streets, you can find Shakespearean souvenir of all kinds like calendars, mugs and t-shirts. The last time I remembered such an onslaught of promotional merchandise was when the show Titanic came into town.

Where I worked in JB, the Titanic connection was even more aggressively hustled. Besides hearing Celine Dion wailing away in the shopping malls, it was said that one could even find underwears with the picture of heartthrob Leonardo printed on the strategic location.

Next, we made a right turn into High Street where Harvard Housewas located. This was the home of the mother of John Harvard, founder of the world-renowned Harvard University. This beautiful 16th century building was the prettiest here but alas it was closed in the winter months. We could only admire this ornate building from the outside which even then was still a sight to behold.

Across the road is Nash's House, home of Thomas Nash, the grandson-in-law of Shakespeare. It houses a small museum illustrating the history of Stratford and outside lies an Elizabeth knot, a representation of a fashionable Elizabethan garden. Here too lies the New Place where the Bard had spent his last days. The house is gone now and only the garden remains.

Our last stop for that day at 5.45pm was the Teddy Bear Museum. Not that we're kids or sissies who are into plush toys, but this was the only attraction that was still open at that hour. Here lies an incredible collection of teddy bears from the world over in all shapes and sizes. You'll also find Winnie-the-Pooh, Rupert Bear and Paddington Bear there too over at the bear Hall of Fame.

It was dark by the time we exited the museum. We walked along Southern Lane which ran parallel to the supposedly picturesque Avon River just to have a look from the outside what the Shakespearean theaters looked like. The darkness afforded us some privacy and we held hands where possible.

We soon found our way to Sheep Street, which is the dining street of the town. Many quaint restaurants are situated here and we finally settled on Lambs, a chic contemporary restaurant after having perused its chalkboard. The young waiter who took our orders even told us that the writer, Lewis Carroll of the "Alice in Wonderland" fame, had lived here once. We ordered a light meal and spent a good 2 hours there before we asked for the bill. How time flies when you're with the one you loved.

It was nice and warm when we got back to Caterham House. Charles had thought of it all when he left the heater on before we left that afternoon and the room was at a comfortable 23degs.

"Let me try entering you…" Charles whispered as he grabbed me from behind.

"Oh? You'll have to earn it you barbaric monster!" I said with a mock sneer.

"Fight for my keeps, eh?" :twisted:

Charles then jump onto me and we were engaged in a friendly game of wrestling on the bed in which the loser was understood as the one who'd be taken advantage of first. Being the stronger of the two, Charles managed to pin me down and removed my pullover first. I was not to be outdone and managed to unbuckle his jeans in the process. Next came my t-shirt, pants and his pullovers with lots of crotch grabbing in-between. Finally, Charles pinned both my arms behind my back.

"Looks like victory is mine" says Charles with a wicked grin. "I'm gonna try the milking torture on you!" He added.

"What's milking torture?" I asked nervously.

"That's where I'd milk you as many times as I can till you're bone china dry!" Charles continued with authority.

With that, he yanked my underwear down and began to work deftly on my already stiffened shaft. I put up a futile struggle in an attempt not to be the first to shoot my load. But soon, the sensation overwhelmed me and I whispered to him.

"Chaaarrrlessss, I'm coming… arrggh...."

He swiftly let go of my arms and positioned his mouth to engulf my meat where upon I went into seizure and shot a stream of my cream into his thirsty mouth. He carried on vacuuming my love shaft clean while it was still jerking from the aftermath of the orgasm. I have never been sucked so dry before. I became tired all of a sudden and I rested my left arms across my eyes to shield them from the lights.

Charles crawled up to me and asked, "Was that sensational babe?"

"Yes, that was really something. Shall I do you now?"

"Nope, tonight, you get the royal treatment, but you must let me enter you. You'd enjoy it I assure you."

"Whatever then, I'm too shack to resist anyway. Just be gentle, okay?" I mumbled.

Charles turned me over to my tummy, took out the Boots lotion and squeezed some onto his palm to warm it a little, then applied it slowly into my rear opening and the rest onto his stiffened meat. He then rested on my back and placed his hands on either side of my shoulders.

"I've not tried this before so forgive me if it hurts okay?"

"For you, I'll give anything. Just be gentle at the start, love"

In an awkward attempt, Charles tried a few times before managing to break the impasse.

"YEEEEEOOOWWW! CHARLES! Just stay where you are and don't move!" I cried out, unable to wriggle in pain with the full weight of his body on top of me.

"Oh, oh I'm so sorry dear, I'm so sorry" Charles was unnerved.

We rested a good 5 mins. Slowly, the pain subsided and gave way to a sensational I've never experienced before, neither stimulating nor dull… just exquisite. It wasn't so much the physical thrill I was experiencing nor the meshing of his body against mine, but the thought of the one I loved most, buried deep inside the recess of my body… and the two became emotionally one that made me savor the act.

Knowing I was sufficiently relaxed, Charles carried on with his careful rhythmic exertions. The warmth of my rectum, the grip of my constricted love chute on his love shaft and the body heat generated by our ample skin contact aroused sensations inside Charles which he too has never felt before and he rapidly became disoriented, his motions a little disharmonized. And then, like a raging river that is about to burst the dam, he gave one long deep thrust and out poured waves after waves of his precious love juice. With each forward thrust, a load of man juice was delivered to my insides of insides till finally, the entire consignment was delivered to its rightful place with a gentle kiss on the nape of my neck from him that conveyed : stamped, sealed and delivered.

The jerking motions of his thrusts had made my manhood rubbed against the bed sheet so often, making it all excited again for when Charles removed his softening pole from the warm confines of my love cavern and turning me over, it was again standing at attention.

"I told you you'll be up to it didn't I dear?" Charles grinned again.

"Hey, I'm too old for this. I don't think I can shoot another load, honey…" I pleaded with mock sincerity.

"We'll know really soon…"

Charles took my stiffened meat and applied a generous amount of Boots to the top. The balance was rubbed into his anus.

"Get ready for the ride of your life!" With that, he carefully positioned my aching shaft into his love hole and knelt down with his face facing mine.

"Ooooouuucchh! Geez man, that bloody cuts like a knife! Oh shit!" Charles grimaced. <_<

"Gently, you asshole! Why do you think I thought twice over before allowing you to do me!?"

Charles continued after pausing a short while. I must admit that I feel honored being ridden this way. The warmth of his insides engulfing my love muscle was exhilarating. Soon, he worked up a sweat while I laid there kneading his erect nipples. The sight of this alabaster masterpiece of nature's with a sheen of perspiration covering his sinewly body made me delirious and I shot my second load straight into the very depths of his body.

"Ok babe, it's out, you can stop now…" I murmured to Charles.

"Who says I'm done? Remember the milking torture?" He was still riding me.

"Oh love, I really don't think I can…" My strength was ebbing.

"Oh you can, just watch this!" Charles was quite persistent.

He continued his relentless pumping, this time with an even tighter grip on my tired meat, and soon the sight of his facial and body exertion got the better of me. My whole body convulsed again as I gripped him tightly by his butt and I yielded my cream once more to the love of my life. He released his rectal grip on my pole only after milking me till the series of spasm was over. The ardor of our lovemaking had us both totally spent and exhausted, and he collapsed on top of me gasping for air. The two of us laid there serenely thereafter for what seemed like eternity… not talking, just enjoying the feel and warmth of each other's body. And we fell into a peaceful and blissful sleep, hands still in a tight embrace....

Here's another chapter to make up for not posting the past 2 days.... Actually.., I hate to say this but after having re-read the earlier and this chapter... the conversations sounded a bit like between that of that crossdresser and his Kong found on the other thread. Anyway, you judge for yourselves. Hahaha....

Memories of England - Part 6

I was the first to open my eyes as usual the following morning. Man, there was this massive headache inside me and I felt as if I've been drained of all my energy. Hmmm, I must be getting old, I mused to myself. I turned and saw Charles' face to my left. The first rays of the morning sun has seeped into the room and cast just sufficient light for me to have a good look at Charles' face. I looked at the face in an attempt to memorize it for all eternity : nice forehead…, long eyelashes… and big eyes too. :)

Sighing, I wondered to myself : will this bliss last or was it just a passing affair that will wither and die under the pressures and harsh realities of life? I shuddered at the thought and immediately put it to the back of my mind. The time will come but now's not the time to entertain realities. :unsure:

Charles was now awaken as I extricated myself from his limbs that were strewned all over me for my morning ritual.

"What shall we do today babe?" a lazy voice from the bed asked.

"Nothing too strenuous love, I feel very weak and squandered clean from last night"

Charles jumped out of bed in a genuine show of concern and embraced me tightly from behind.

"Oh I'm so sorry dear, I really am. The thought of seeing you shooting your load really excites me and that's what I enjoy doing; I enjoy seeing you shoot out" He said softly and caressed me.

"It's all right dear, I enjoy shooting out too, but I've never shot out three times in a row before and I think I'll need a day's rest to replenish my raw materials...." I assured him.

"Yes sir!"

(Right Click here)

The evening breeze caress the trees tenderly,

The trembling trees embrace the breeze tenderly

Then you and I, came wandering by

And lost in a sigh were we.

The shore was kissed by sea and mist tenderly,

I can't forget how two hearts met breathlessly

Your arms opened wide and closed me inside

You took my lips, you took my love so tenderly… (Tenderly) 

After a hearty breakfast of toasts, sausages and eggs, we made our way down to the banks of the Avon River again for a stroll. There was not a soul in sight and so we held hands and breathed in deeply the freshness of the morning air. There was a spot where a boulder juts out of the water and we went over and sat on it while admiring the clarity of the water that flowed by.

"How long more do you intend to stay in England?" Charles suddenly popped the question.

"Well, I do have another week or so till my flight leaves on the 26th" I replied.

"It's only been a week and it feels like I've known you forever!"

"Yeah, the feeling's mutual. Say Charles, how about taking the week prior to Christmas off and visit the Lake Districtwith me?"

"That's a wonderful idea! My boss was just saying that he needed someone to be around during the days running up to the new year. So I can now take my leave a week earlier and head for the office the following week and get the extra allowance too!"

"This is gonna be fun!"

"But we must be back for Christmas. It's an important time for me and my family"

"No problem Charles, your wish is my command!"

We spent the rest of the morning just sitting on that boulder and getting to know each other better (as if there's anything more we didn't know about!) In the afternoon, we visited Anne Hathaway's Cottage which was within walking distance from town. This is a beautiful cottage located in the nearby village of Shottery and was the family home of the woman who Shakespeare married. It also provided a rare glimpse into family life during the Bard's time. Everything, from bedding items to kitchen crockery have been well preserved for posterity. From a distance, the cottage was picture perfect, exactly like the Lilliput Lane miniature model I have back home. We took quite a number of pictures here on my Olympus.

Teatime or dinner, which ever you may consider it was at 4.30pm at the beautiful The Cottage Tea Garden, set in its own garden a stone's throw away from Anne Hathaway's Cottage. The beautiful glass house used as the central tearoom offered a respite from the day's activities. The chalkboard stated the four different tea sets that was available that day. Interesting names were given each set like ploughman's lunch and huntsman's lunch etc. We order 3 sets between us as it was going to be our dinner too. Soon our orders came in nice platters which included a large pot of blackcurrent tea. The tea was what I looked forward to most to keep me warm and invigorated and for a moment, I regained my lost strength.

That evening, I retired early and Charles gave me a good night's kiss after tucking me in.

"I'm sorry honey if I've spoilt your adventure plans today. I'm really shacked out from our sexcapade"

"Oh don't say that. I'm the one who should apologize for milking you dry"

"I'll let you try again once I've recovered"

"Promise?"

"Yup, and we'll make it four or even five times next time…." :rolleyes:

And so the day ended blissfully…. Both of us falling asleep in each other's arms... 

Has anyone here had gay sex the night before and having to deal with the issue of attending church the following morning? I'm sure it has crossed your mind at least once in your life... Having said that, I used to attend church.. Then again, that was years ago... I still remember those who told me to go "God loves gays but not the acts" And I replied "Guess He didn't love them enough to take the condition away despite the sincerest of prayers...." :unsure:

Anyway, this chapter is slightly preachy. Skip it if it irritates you... :lol:

Memories of England - Part 7 

The following morning at about 7.30am, I woke up as usual like clockwork. This time however, Charles was already awake and staring at me.

"Good morning baby! How are you feeling today!?" he enquired.

"Oh, so much better now and I feel all recharged!" I responded.

"Yes, I can tell from the radiance on your pretty face! What would you like to do today, sir!" Charles sat straight up and gave me a mock salute.

"It's Sunday and I wanna go church!"

"Very well then, Your Highness…" Charles bowed and then started giggling at his own antics.

Charles seemed a little quiet at the breakfast table. Just as I thought I should enquire, he spoke up.

"Mark, I don’t think I’m fit to go church anymore...I mean after what has happened between us" he sighed heavily.

"Oh dearest, I understand how you feel, but we must, please?" I begged.

"So you still want to attend church...?" Charles looked a little puzzled.

"Of course, why not?" I asked, curious.

"I can’t reconcile my sexual orientation with the bible’s doctrine on homosexuality... I feel soo..., sooo.... hypocritical" he sighed again.

I put both my hands on Charles’ shoulder and gave him a lecture.

"Charles dear, don’t ever call yourself that again! Christians are humans too just like the Muslims, Buddhist or the free thinkers. The only difference is that we believe in Christ as our savior, that’s all. Are you telling me right now that there are no gay Muslims or Buddhists in this world? Or that they don’t ever sin? If you stop going to church or stop believing in God, then it’s an extra point for the Devil!"

"But I really feel I’m no longer good enough to go on being a Christian or go to church"

"Well, do you visit the doctor when you’re well or when you’re sick?" I posed.

"I understand... but don’t you feel even a slightest bit guilty about the whole situation here?"

"I know where you’re coming from, dear. I used to feel guilty about it, but I realize we cannot go on living each day with guilt in our hearts. What good will that do for us? Will we be cleansed because we walk around feeling guilty? Look, it’s not that I don’t seem to give a shit. Perhaps I should tell you my experience. When I first realized that I was gay, I felt like shit! I prayed to God and asked Him to make me normal just like He’d like me to be. I’ve even fasted and gone into intensive prayers. I’ve even gone through 4 months of counseling and deliverance with my pastor but what was the outcome? Nil! I prayed that when I open my eyes in the morning, I’d lust over girls instead of guys. I told God too I know nothing’s impossible with Him; He can make me normal if He wanted to, but what happens? Nil!!"

"So are you disappointed with God?"

"Well, yes and no. Yes because I don’t understand why He didn’t zap me and allow me to lead the straight life He’d like me to lead. And no because I realized that just as He was slow in answering my prayers, He was also slow in taking action against all my wrong doings. Can you imagine for a moment if we had just told a lie and lightning from Heaven came and strike us dead immediately? It doesn’t work that way either, right? And so when I realized this point, I was very thankful for whom He is. But having said all that, my personal stand now is that I feel I’ve done my part by telling and showing God how much I wanted to lead a normal life; it’s not that I didn’t try. I’ve done my part, now I’ll just wait till He’s free to zap me"

"Sighhh, I wonder why there are imperfections in this world like the blinds, the cripples and gays like us if God is so great and mighty"

"Yeah, I wonder too. And sometimes, I feel maybe we gays are part of God’s great commission to keep the human population in check!" I chuckled.

"Yeah right!" Charles laughed too.

We made our way leisurely across town after the breakfast. I've always wanted to attend a traditional church service in one of these ancient buildings here in Britain and happened to spot this parish church nearby during our river walk the previous day. At the southern end of town lies the Holy Trinity Church, of the Anglican denomination. This was also the burial place of William Shakespeare and it is beautifully sited along the banks of the placid Avon River.

The service started shortly after we had arrived. It has been a long time since I sang traditional hymns accompanied by an old piped organ, and hearing a sermon in this old but stately building was really something. When the serviced ended at 10am, we gave a small donation to explore the church grounds. In the peaceful confines of the chancel lies the great Bard together with his wife, daughter and some other relatives. Nearby was the marble bust of the man. And the stained glass windows that lined the walls truly made this a respectable resting place for this literary figure.

Also on display here is the church register, which recorded Shakespeare's baptism date and burial. It was said that the man was born and died on the same date; April 23rd! After this, we lost no time in doing a quick check out and drove further up north-east to see the finest medieval castle in the whole of England : Warwick Castle.

Perched on a rocky cliff over looking the Avon River, this stately fortress was described by Sir Walter Scott as "that fairest monument of ancient and chivalrous splendor which yet remains uninjured by time". What started out as a small mansion later became a magnificent structure as buildings and its occupants added extensions over the centuries.

There was so much to see. There were the staterooms and Great Hall which house fine collections of paintings by grand masters like Rubens and Van Dyck, furniture, shields and medieval armor. Then there were the torture chambers, dungeon, ghost tower, clock tower and the armory. Looking at the diabolic instruments the ancients used to torture their enemies, I have to admit these warriors were quite sadistic beyond what 20th century urban dwellers like myself could ever dream of.

Due to the lack of time, we had to skip lunch in order to cover the massive grounds. Even then, the four hours we spent there weren't sufficient to see everything there was on offer.

We had a quick meal at the town's focal point and thereafter, took a leisurely drive back to London; dropping by Charles' mom's place to pick Chester up first before returning home.

Yes, an end to another blissful day...

Ok, last chapter for the day. Let me be the first to say this : I read this story while editing it.. and I'm bored already. Hahaha... just hang on for another 2 chapters...

Memories of England - Part 8

It was Monday morning; the start of a brand new week. Charles had called his office first thing in the morning to inform his boss about his leave application which thankfully was granted without a hitch. But he'll have to drop by the office for a while first to brief a colleague that was standing in for him. We had planned to visit some of the tourist attractions in the city that afternoon.

I stayed home till 10 am that morning to make reservation for the B & B which we will be staying in, thereafter, I took the tube to Knightsbridge again heading for Harrods to do my Christmas shopping. This was the only time I have these days to do some private shopping.

By 12 noon, I was through with my purchases. There's a Crabtree & Evelyn teatime food hamper for Mrs Warren, a Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit T-shirt for Chester and a slab of Scottish smoked salmon for Charles' mother. And for Charles? Sigh, it's always a problem getting presents for someone so dear to you; even more so when this guy seemed to have everything that he needed. In the end, I got him a bottle of Penhaligon cologne - another one of these pure English products that came with the royal warrants. I made another quick dash back "home" again to deposit the items before meeting Charles at 1pm for a quick lunch.

The first stop after lunch was the Tower of London; another ancient fortress complex sited near the River Thames and houses the famous Crown Jewels. At the entrance of the fortress were quite a number of castle wardens dressed in a rather unique Tudor outfits. Charles said they were called the Beefeaters. Their job it seemed, was to guard the ravens(similar to our crows but much larger) that inhabit the compound. These ravens (6 of them : Larry, Hardy, George, Hugin, Mumia & Rhys) are considered as official tower residents. Legend has it that if the birds desert the compound, it would signal the end of the monarchy or the country. Hence no chances are taken and all the birds have their wings clipped. And to make the life of the birds as comfortable as possible, each is fed six ounces of rations a day!

There were similar attractions here to Warwick Castle like the armory and torture chambers and so we gave these a miss and headed for the main exhibit, which was the Crown Jewels. The collection of jewellery here is impressive. It would have been nice to take our time to scrutinize the precious stones but alas, it was not meant to be. The crowd here was almost unmanageable and we were placed on this conveyor belt which only offered us a quick glimpse of the priceless legendary treasures. The largest piece here is a stone known as the Star of Africa: a 530 carat kiwi fruit-size diamond perched on the Royal Scepter. Another famous gem here was the Koh-I-noor or Mountain of Light diamond, which adorns the Queen Mother's crown. Other items worth a mention were the solid gold tankards and containers used for official ceremonies and for entertaining important foreign dignitaries. (Click here)

Our next and last stop for the day was St Paul's Cathedral, a masterpiece by the famed British architect, Sir Christopher Warren. We paid a cool £6 each for a guided tour which brought us to the magnificent church altar, the chapel, the galleries and the crypt. The crypt concept was interesting. We were told many famous people were buried down there and their tombstones were laid on the marble flooring which you can just walk over. Can you just imagine yourself saying "Hey, I just trod on Winston Churchill!?" :blink:

We were free to roam around once the tour ended and we climbed up the 259 spiral stairs to reach the gigantic dome which houses the famous Whispering Gallery. It is an acoustic phenomenon; what you whisper on one side of the dome wall could be heard right across on the other end, 107ft away. We went in opposite directions to test this out.

"I love you, Charles" I initiated.

"I love you too dear, and I'm gonna bonk the daylights out of you tonight!" came Charles' teasing reply.

"Oh? I'll wank you off till that little white asparagus spear of yours whither away!" I snapped back.

Then to our horrors of horrors, a stern voice intercepted our banter. "What on earth are you boys saying!? Shame on you two! And of all places in the sanctity of the Lord's temple!" it chided.

We turned and looked around. Alas, the frail but firm voice came from an old lady who was just mid way between Charles and myself. Embarrassed, I ran over to Charles' end and the both of us made our way slowly to the stairway that leads down, but not before encountering that old lady face to face as she headed in the opposite direction. Once an appropriate distance has separated us from her, we couldn't contain our laughter anymore and burst out laughing. And our laughter echoed on and on till it reached the very corners of this magnificent monument. :wacko:

The bells of the cathedral tolled six times and it was time to make our way home. Once there, I headed straight for the kitchen to remove the roast beef dinner and the tray of stuffed mushrooms bought the previous week. Charles invited Mrs Warren to stay on for dinner and also called his mom to inform her about depositing Chester with her over the next few days.

During dinner, we informed a delighted Mrs Warren that we'll be heading for the Lake District the following morning and Chester will be looked after by Charles' mother, and that we'll only be back proper on Boxing Day. I also presented her the food hamper as an early Christmas gift stating it was a token of appreciation from both Charles and myself!

After Mrs Warren left at 8pm, Charles put a tired Chester to bed while I washed the dishes. One of the problems with entertaining English style is that there are so many cutlery and crockery to wash later on. Charles walked into the kitchen and gave me a warm hug from behind as I was drying the washed dishes.

"Thanks love for everything, you've thought of it all" Charles complimented.

"Don't mention it dear. I enjoyed whatever I did"

"I wouldn't know what I would have done without you…." He whispered into my ears before taking a nibble at it...

Soon we were on the kitchen floor. Charles was removing my Giordano's when I let out a soft scream.

"Yeeeeoooowww! The floor's bloody cold man! My nuts are gonna get frost bite out here!" :wacko:

"Ssshh! You don't want Chester to catch us in this compromising situation do you!?" Charles got a little startled.

We made a dash for the bedroom with our semi-aroused dickies swaying left and right as we went. By the time we reach the bedroom, my clothes were all gone. Each piece has been strewn along the way like baiting a prey which in this case was Charles. He stood at the entrance to the bedroom and stared at me while I was lying naked in bed, waiting for him.

"Geez Mark, you've got a nice lean body!" Charles exclaimed and his dicky stood at attention.

"I'm all yours, Your Highness, and you'll get the fuuuull royal service tonight…" I purred and was secretly happy that I have such an effect on him.

Charles came over, stood by the bedside and I proceeded to remove the rest of his garment piece after piece in a teasing manner till he was in his naked glory.

I laid him down and made him closed his eyes. Then I proceeded to give him a long passionate kiss with my left arm propping his head up a little while my right hand held a firm grip on his love meat, massaging it till it started oozing copious love dew. I put my palm directly over the head of his meat pole and smeared the love juice over the entire head in a circular motion, causing him to squirm in estasy. Seeing his body contorting made me even more excited and I proceeded to work diligently on his love meat to coax it to surrender its precious hoard. Just then, his breath shortened and muscles tensed up and out flowed precious amounts of the ambrosic nectar from his alabaster scepter, which I eagerly savored with delirium.

Charles rested a while, basking in the feeling of the moment while I proceeded to probe and tease his ears with my tongue. The action sent waves of electrical current flowing through his body and his body started to squirm in delight again. I turned him to lay sideways and applied Boots into his love hole; slowly around the sides, then the insides and finally some on my excited member. When he signaled his readiness, I went in and his love recess readily engulfed my entire manhood in as I explored his very depths.

With each thrust, the cords of our love and souls intertwined and tightened, and Charles moaned and luxuriated in the heated passion. To heighten his pleasure, my left hand held a firm grip on his milky smooth chest; occasionally kneading those exquisite nipples as my right hand again worked deftly on giving him a double dosage of euphoria. He reciprocated with a gentle backward motion that brought about a mutual stimulation to my eager member. Soon my labor paid off once more as I felt his body tensed and curled up before his manhood yielded its creamy offerings again. Moan after moan came pouring out of his body and soul. And with each convulsion, his sphincter muscles involuntarily tightened around my love pole, squeezing it and forcing it to remain up against his body, generating the most incredible sensation till I let lose a fiery orgasm of my own.

I can feel the shattering orgasm throughout my body, not just the groin. It truly felt as if my whole being was climaxing. And we both collapsed again in euphoric bliss. Exhausted but contented, spent but fulfilled, we remain cuddled together and fell into another blissful sleep....

Guest vin8tan

Hi Marky,

This is the first time i'm reading this forum, and thank you for the stories. I've not gotten all the way to your latest post yet. Just finished the KL story. The university one was quite touching and made me think of my kor, my one and only kor i befriended in the army. I've found a little piece of gem in the sea of post. Thank you and I wish you well.

Hi Vin8tan : Thanks for reading and writing to me. I am glad to like reading them as much as I have in writing them. In time to come, hope to read about you and your army and campus days' kor. Memories esp the good ones are meant to be treasured and remembered...

I know the story has got a bit predictable... This shows sex isn't everything, rite? :rolleyes: The story takes on a twist from hence onwards. This is a new year, may it be a fitting ending for those caught in similar situations...

Memories of England - Part 9

I woke up to the touch of Chester's petite hands on my face.

"Good morning, uncle Mark" he greeted playfully.

Oh God, the bedside clock showed 8.30am! We're late! All that lovemaking had left us so tired and drained that we overslept. I woke Charles up and we did a rushed job of packing some clothing into our overnighter again. Where we were going and the intended activities didn't really require much clothing, we mused.

I fed Chester a little cereal while Charles warmed up his Rover. We ourselves will have to do without breakfast if we intend to get to our destination by dusk, not forgetting we'll have to brave through the morning rush hour traffic as well.

The moment we reached Mrs Jennings', I handed her the Christmas presents as we intend to head there direct on our return from the Lake District. Charles just gave Chester a peck on his forehead before we rushed back to the car, leaving a bewildered look on her face.

"Charles, do you think your mom suspect something fishy here?" I finally asked when we got on the M1 motorway.

"Good Lord, I didn't think about that!" gasped Charles as he tried to trace back the events.

"Aaaaanyway, she'll forget everything once she has her hands full with Chester around" he chuckled.

"Let's be careful ok, love? I really don't want to upset anybody". In my mind I was already imagining we were seated on the dining table and having Christmas Eve dinner with her.

"Alright babe, whatever you say" Charles assured.

It was a little past 2.30pm when we arrived at Kendal, gateway to the Lake District, a town full of grey-stoned houses. Both our bladders were bursting and our stomachs growling in hunger from the five over hours' drive. So we scouted around for a restaurant and found one by the name of Don Gaeta. It's a little Italian place perched on level two. Once up there, a large cozy living room with plush carpeting greeted us. With the generous use of wood everywhere, one can imagine how romantic the place would transform come nightfall when candles lit the room. If only all the eateries in S'pore had character like this one… I thought to myself. Anyway, as we intended to reach our destination way before dusk, we wolfed down our simple meal of pizzas and went on our way.

The sky appeared dark and pregnant with rain as we emerged from Don Gaeta. We got into the Rover and headed west for the A591 trunk road that'll bring us to Windermere. Soon after, pea-sized ice particles started falling from the sky; this was my first ever encounter with a hailstorm. The hail rained relentlessly against the metallic body of the Rover and made a deafening drumming sound whilst outside, you could see them bouncing on the tarmac. What was supposed to have been a short 15mins drive took almost an hour due to poor road visibility. I sensed the pain Charles was feeling as the hailstones pounded the paint work of his Rover. (Any man who's proud of his car would) We were at the inevitable end of Nature's mercy. I put my hand on Charles' lap to comfort him.

We finally reached our little B & B just before darkness descended. From a distance, the Fir Trees Inn with its interior brightly lit was a welcome sight for the weary traveler. It looked exactly like a scene taken from some fairy tales. I did the checking in while Charles unloaded our stuffs and checked on the Rover's paintwork…. No scratches and no dents was the verdict, and that calls for a celebration, he proudly announced. :)

The innkeeper showed us to our room, which was very nicely decorated in Victorian furniture and wallpaper, and lit our room with only candles! There were also pinecones and hollies placed all over… yes, a reminder that Christmas was just around the corner, I reckoned.

Since it was already dark, we decided to just stay in and chat with the friendly husband and wife proprietors, the Fishman. They enjoyed our company so much that they invited us to join them for a simple dinner both that night and the following.

The weather got worse that night and the radio reported that there would be frost. Our spirits dampened; that meant if we make love, it'll have to be with our winter clothes on and we'll look like a couple of humping hippos… something neither one of us particularly relish.

Anyway, we requested an extra quilt which the Fishmans readily obliged and that enabled us to have at least some activities underneath the sheets. So with the biting frost outside that night, we were still able to have some fun and add on to our repertoire of mutual pleasuring. :)

Morning came and after a warm hearty breakfast, we headed for a nearby town called Bowness-on-Windermere. The attraction here was The World of Beatrix Potter. For the ignorant, Beatrix Potter was the lady who invented the cartoon characters Peter Rabbit and his gang of friends, like the owls and hedgehogs etc. Here, we saw a three-dimensional presentation of some of her most loved characters, alongside videos and films on her life. It was said that the beauty of the Lake District inspired her to write those endearing tales for children through the ages. Even though this place seemed like an attraction for children, we were told that it was the Japanese tourists that swamp this place and buy up its fine range of merchandise. At the souvenir shop laid a wealth of top quality Beatrix Potter's merchandise ranging from Wedgewood ceramics to pewter wares. The shopkeeper told us the Japanese tourists who come here could not speak a single word of English but could say Peter Rabbit without blinking an eye!

Lunch was at another old cozy pub called Hole in t'Wall. Complete with slate flooring and a spitting log fire, its most famous landlord was Thomas Longmire, a 19th century local wrestler who won over 170 championship belts. Someone told us that Charles Dickens has stayed here before and described the wrestler as "a quiet looking giant".

We hung around town after lunch to look at the souvenir shops. At the nearby grocery shop, Charles bought three pounds worth of Sirloin steaks and a bottle of sherry intended as our contribution for dinner that night with the Fishmans.

I looked around elsewhere and came across a little gift shop selling candle crafts and scents. A sign displayed at the entrance says free tea and coffee. The interior was decorated lovingly like a home and the middle age lady proprietor invited me to join her for a drink. Such is the easy-going way of life here where people have time to chat and share a free cuppa. Of course I ended up buying bags of potpourris and beeswax candles.

We dropped by the Fir Trees Inn again to pass the steaks over to the Fishmans for marinating before heading for the beautiful lake itself. Lake Windermere is the most picturesque scenery here. At only 17km long, it is superb for fishing a particular gourmet fish call char as well as boating. We took a steamer cruise up north from Bowness to another idyllic retreat called Ambleside where upon a bus service took us to Rydal Mount : home of William Worthsworth till his death in 1850.

A descendant of Wordsworth now owns the cottage, which displayed numerous portraits, furniture, family possessions as well as mementos and the poet's books. Outside is a large garden landscaped by Wordsworth himself and is filled with rare trees and plants. It was so beautiful that I wondered if this was where he and his sister stood and got inspired to write the "Daffodils".

A local guide mentioned that there was more see over in Grasmere up north, which was Wordsworth's earlier home. Since it was already approaching nightfall, we decided to head back for the lake where our steamer was waiting to take us back to Bowness. The Lake District was much higher up north than London and so darkness descends by 4pm.

Back at the inn, we could smell the aroma of grilled meat as we approached the entrance. The Fishmans were grilling a plump pheasant as well as our steaks. It was the night before Christmas Eve and since that was our second and last night there, they wanted us to celebrate an early Christmas with them :)

Dinner was ready by 6.30pm and we tucked into all that meat as well as smoked trouts and grilled tomatoes. I wasn't very much into meat and so I ate quite little other than the vegetables and the sinful bread pudding with rich vanilla sauce. Charles on the other hand loved meat and was carried away with chunks after chunks and almost single-handedly downed his bottle of sherry. :unsure:

"Charles love, you'd better not over do the meat" I tugged at his sleeves and whispered softly to him.

"Hey babe, it's Christmas time man, come on and relax yourself…here have a sip", came a less than sober reply.

"Yucks, you know I hate alcohol" I replied, a little annoyed.

I put my hands on Charles' lap under the table, away from prying eyes, giving him the approval to indulge himself that night. Not surprisingly, I had to carry a tipsy buddy back to the room after dinner. It was only approaching 9pm; so much for our nocturnal plans…

Full from dinner and intoxicated by the sherry, Charles soon drifted into a deep sleep….

In a distance, he could see the silhouette of some people walking slowly towards him. As they came closer, he could make one of them out to be his late father.

"Charles you damn faggot! You have ruined the good name of our family for what you've done. May the good Lord show mercy on you and your paramour!"

Another character stepped out of the shadows… it was Sarah.

"Charles, there were times when you had secretly wished that I was dead, haven't you? Dead, like I am now, so you can indulge in this wantonness. With that insurance money, I'm worth more to you dead than alive right? You intentionally swerved right so I'll die instead of you, that's the truth isn't it, you stinking parvenu!!""

The rest of the figures lurched forward…

"Take this, you fxxking queer!" Charles felt a sharp pain to his calves.

"You bloody homosexual bastard!" Another blow landed across his face.

"I'll castrate you, you damned faggot and cocksucker!" He felt a sharp object piercing into in his groin….

"May you forever rot in HELL!!!!" Blows after blows were administered….

"Aaaarrrgghhh!!!! Nooo...., don't, please don't hurt me!!!" Charles woke up with a shock and a scream. :o:o

Jolted out of my sleep, I turned over to see a paled face Charles sitting up and taking in air in big gulps next to me. I switched on the table lamp and immediately gave him a tight embrace.

"Ssshhh it's ok love, it's ok; you're having a nightmare that's all. Ssshhhh, everything's fine now….I'm here for you, ssshh…" I rocked him gently in my arms as I whispered softly into his ears.

"Oh Mark, it was terrible, there were people all around raining blows and cursing me, calling me faggot and all. Even Sarah came back to haunt me. I didn't mean for her to die instead of myself, I just acted on instinct. I didn't mean for all this to happen, Mark. Honest, I didn't! I didn't mean for us to commit adultery... I didn't asked to be born this way…sob, sob…" Charles cuddled up to me still crying uncontrollably like a little boy.

"It's ok now…, it's just a bad dream.., yes love, just let it all out; you'd feel better…." I wiped the tears from his eyes with soft kisses.

I was a little startled by what I heard. It was something I knew would happen either sooner or later. Something we both wish we could deny and would never need to confront against. I sighed and contemplated on the appropriate thing to say in such times….

"Ssshh, you have me love, you'll always have me and I'll be there to protect you, Charles…." I said in a less than reassuring tone.

It was a good half-hour before Charles regained his composure and fell asleep again. Sleep however was no longer on my mind. I stared pensively out through the window and into the star lit winter night. Here we were, two lonely souls who had just found eternal happiness in each other and wishing the rest of the world could just leave us alone. But it was not meant to be…..

No more sex scenes I assure you.... :lol: Tis safe to dim your lights and have that glass of Baileys again...

Memories of England - Part 10

Charles woke up again at about 4am that morning to find me sitting up and staring outside at the night sky. Sleep had eluded me.... :unsure:

"Dear, what are you doing?" he asked weakly.

"Uhh…., oh nothing, please go back to sleep" I replied, not wanting to look at him nor be disturbed

Silence ensued for the next minute or so.

"Is something wrong babe? Are you angry with me love?" Charles queried again.

"It's nothing, really, now go back to sleep…" I munched on my words.

"Why won't you look at me dear?" he persisted.

Finally, I turned over to look at him. My eyes were a little watery from the silent weeping caused by the heartache resulting from the conflict of emotions inside me.

"Charles dear, let's go back home first thing after breakfast" I finally spoke up.

"But, but why? I thought everything's fine with us"

"Yes, everything's fine but this is not right Charles, this whole thing just isn't right…do you hear me Charles, this relationship... this thing we have now... is wrong and just won't work love…., it just won't work! You said it yourself earlier on too; this is adultery... tis adultery..." I cried.

"Oh baby, I know it's me, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have brought up my nightmare to you… I shouldn't have mentioned adultery... can we forget the whole thing, please? I love you" he begged.

"I love you too love but we have to wake up and face the realities. You've got a respectable job and a nice little boy and I have a wife back home in S'pore. We cannot give all that up and do as we please"

"But you don't really love her do you? I mean you don't really have feelings for her, right? You know you love me and Chester. And Chester treats you like you're family too…."

"Yes, I may not love Julie that much but that's because the emotional attachment isn't there. It's not because I dislike her or something... Whatever differences we have may be secondary. But it doesn't hide the fact that we're married and bound by our marriage vows. You said your marriage vows before the altar once too didn't you? For better or for worse… till death do us part remember?"

Charles suddenly became reticent...

"Charles dear, I too need to honor my wedding vows. And you have your reputation to uphold. You don't want little Ches to grow up with his friends saying his dad is a queer do you? And whatever happened between us happened because we were two lost and lonely souls, that's all. You needed a companion after Sarah passed away and I needed some distraction and breathing space from Julie…"

"Oh, is that it? I'm just a distraction for you, huh? This past week meant nothing to you but an escape for you huh? So this is all it is to you, YOU BLOODY ARSEHOLE!" Charles cut in.

"Oh fxxk you Charles! I'm not about to start a quarrel with you. I apologize for the inappropriate choice of words used but you know exactly what I mean. And you know deep down inside you how much the two of you means to me!" I snapped back in agitation.

"And you expect us to wake up in the morning and pretend nothing ever happened between us, is that it? NOTHING EVER fxxkING DID HAPPEN BETWEEN US! I COULD ACCEPT YOU, AN ASIAN, A BLOODY CHINK AND YOU'RE DITCHING ME JUST LIKE THAT!!"

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING THINGS SO fxxkING DIFFICULT FOR ME, DAMN IT!!?? I HAVE A WIFE! I STILL HAVE A BLOODY COMMITMENT TO UPHOLD WHEREAS YOU DON'T! YOU LISTEN BUT YOU DON'T HEAR DO YOU CHARLES!!!???"

Silence ensued again, broken only minutes later by soft sounds of gut wrenching sobbings from a trembling Charles. The torrent of emotions and the flood of words had finally brought home the message.

I bent over and gave him a tight hug and cooed softly into his ears.

"Ssshhh, I'm sorry I made you cry, I'm so sorry honey, please forgive me. Let's not fight anymore.., please…sshhh…" I rocked him gently in my embrace.

"Oh love, why can't we live our lives the way we want it? Why must we live our lives for others?"

"I don't know but you know I love you so much and I'd die if you don't feel the same way about me. But we cannot hurt an innocent third party with what we're doing. I need to go back and be reunited with Julie. There may not be genuine love in our marriage but I'll just have to suffer in silence for the decision I made years ago…." I started to reminisce..….

Yes, years ago when the outlook on life in Singapore was still so relatively conservative compared to what it is now. During my time, gay relationships were seldom heard of and any revelations could mean an immediate ostracism from the rest of the family and peer circles unlike now where some parents are more open minded and where there's a proliferation of gay literature and support groups which help one to understand his sexuality, weigh his options and lend support where needed. None of these resources were available to me then. Coupled with a violent, abusive and authoritative father, the only option it seemed then was to get married in order to escape the family nest. How I hated him then… how I wished he'd die immediately when he laid in the hospital bed those agonizing months, suffering from terminal cancer… how I wished I could spit on his urn to get back at him for those years of psychological abuse…. Life may be different now but my fate has been sealed… forever….

(Right Click here)

It's the morning of Christmas Eve. Breakfast that morning was a quiet affair; we looked a little dazed as both of us were still a little affected by the previous night's episode. When the Fishmans greeted us, we just nodded in acknowledgment and quietly carried on munching the toasts.

Finally when Charles excused himself for his morning ritual, Mrs Fishman came over and sat next to me.

"How are you boys feeling today, love?" she asked rhetorically.

"Uuurrhh.., errmm… we're fine thank you…." I replied.

An awkward silence ensued. It was like we're seeing who'd be the first to blink an eye... :unsure:

"I applaud you on the decision you made last night" she finally blurted out.

"Eeerr… what decision? Oh did we wake you up with our tiff? Oh I'm so sorry…did you hear everything, Mrs Fishman?"

"Oh you silly boy, I don't have to hear everything to know what's going on. From the first day you guys walked in, the way you looked at each other, the way you guys talked, and the little nudging here and there spoke volumes! What's rmore, it's not often that we get 2 young men your age as guests in the same bedroom… and you guys can't possibly pass off as brothers can you, love? I can recognize the look of love glowing on the faces of two young men when I see it" she smiled. :)

I felt a little awkward now that our little secret was out and I was at a loss for words. :oops:

"Don't worry young man, I don't make any moral judgment on others' sexual preferences but yes, I believe in the institution and sanctity of marriage, and we must uphold our marriage vows at all cost. Whatever happened between the two of you cannot be undone and it's the past. And neither will I encourage you to confess it to your wife; it may make matters unnecessarily worse. Just know when you need to wake up from this all….. Call me old fashion if you like, but yes, I believe marriage is for keeps.."

"I can't call you old fashion, can I? That would be like calling the kettle black wouldn't it?" I grinned.

"Why yes it would! And I'm proud of you…." she comforted me with her hands tightly grasping mine.

"Thank you Mrs Fishmans, thank you for everything and I'm so glad we talked today". I turned over and gave her a warm hug. It really felt like I had a visit from my guardian angel that morning...

I went back to the room to help pack our stuffs and by 10am we bade the Fishmans farewell and a Merry Christmas, and were ready to hit the road. I didn't tell Charles about my conversation with Mrs Fishmans because I believe he already understood what we both have to do. Just before we got into the car, we gave each other a warm hug.

"Oh love, I just want you to know you're the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. You made me feel young all over again. Don't ever forget this ok?"

"I know babe, I love you so much too that I cannot express it in words. Let's never ever hurt each other again…."

We skipped the drive to Grasmere and opted for a slow leisurely drive back to London instead. We didn't talk much during the drive back. Both of us were in a contemplative mood. We'll always be there for each other when the need arises, we each know how the other feels… In just 2 short weeks, we had progressed from being mere acquaintance to becoming soul mates....

This is the final chapter. I want to thank all who had the patience to follow through the entire story. As usual, all my last chapters are slightly longer. Remember to right click and listen to the sound bytes... Dun worry, everything is office and home safe :lol: Happy reading and reflecting...

Memories of England - Part 11 (Finale)

We managed to get back to London by 4.30pm. That's because most roads were relatively deserted and void of traffic as most people had worked only half-day and were already home getting ready for their Christmas Eve's dinner. I was a little apprehensive about having Christmas eve's dinner with the Jennings... You see, unlike the Americans who would invite friends and strangers to join in their Thanksgiving and Christmas feasts, the English prefer to keep to their inner circles during such occasions. Hence I wondered how my presence would be received by Charles' mother... :unsure:

A happy and almost hysterical Chester greeted us when the door swung open. Charles bent down and gave Chester a long warm hug.

"Oh Ches honey, I love you so very much! Daddy misses you so very, very much!". And he showered junior with lots of kisses. It was like he finally realized who his first love should be.

I went on in and helped Mrs Jennings in the kitchen with her turkey and gammon ham. I also took out the smoked Scottish salmon that I bought and placed it on a porcelain serving tray garnished with sprigs of parsley, lemons slices and capers. And by 6pm, we were all set for the big feast : the candles were lit, the turkey was on the carving board and the logs burning in the fireplace.

Even though it was just the four of us having a simple sit-down dinner, I must admit that that was the most meaningful Christmas I've ever had in my entire life. My initial fears of not being welcomed by Charles' mother had dissipated... We laughed and joked, and even recounted the places we went to Mrs Jennings. She in turn recounted to us her younger days when Charles' father was still alive and the things they did together. Both she and Charles were a little teary eyed when she looked at the turkey and lamented that the turkey seemed larger every year.... :unsure:

I tried to divert the subject to something happier and asked if there's a favorite Christmas carol which they may like to share.

"Why yes love, Charles' father bought this Carpenter's album some years back and the whole family loved it very much. Could you put it to play, Charles?"

"Yes mother, and I know exactly which one!" Charles brightened up and put the Carpenter's Christmas album on play.

Yes, the music was lovely…a trifle melancholic but the lyrics was so meaningful and unforgettable that I've reproduced it here for all to share.

(Right Click here)

Greeting cards have all been sent

The Christmas rush is through

But I still have one more wish to make

A special one for you

Merry Christmas Darling

We're apart that's true

But I can dream and in my dreams

I'm Christmas-ing with you

Holidays are joyful

There's always something new

But every day's a holiday

When I'm near to you

The lights on my tree

I wish you could see

I wish it every day

The logs on the fire

fill me with desire

To see you and to say

That I wish you a merry Christmas

Happy New Year, too

I've just one wish

on this Christmas Eve

I wish I were with you

I wish I were with you…. (Merry Christmas Darling - The Carpenters)  

Sigh…, I still cry a little whenever this carol is played even to this day. How the lyrics spoke to the two of us especially now when we're oceans apart...

We kept his mother company till she was ready to retire at 10pm. Chester spent the night there while we took our leave and went on home.

We were still feeling all romantic and mushy when we reached home. The night was still young and after all, it was Christmas Eve. I grabbed Charles closed to me and gave him a long passionate kiss. He put on our favorite Tony Bennett CDand we slow dance the night away. And when my favorite piece came on, I sang softly into his ears…

When the world is cold

And the way you look tonight… (The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett) 

When the clock struck midnight heralding in Christmas Day, we kissed again, wished each other a Merry Christmas and exchanged presents. The tradition here was that gifts should only be opened either on Christmas morning or Boxing Day. We broke traditions and opened our gifts. Charles was delighted with the bottle of Penhaligans and I was equally happy with the leather belt from Burberry's. He said that’s to represent no matter where I was, he'll always be there to embrace me. That night, we made love one last time. It was the most meaningful one by far. One so initmate and private that it will remain that way and not be shared here….

We didn't do much on Christmas Day itself. Charles called his mother in the morning to tell her he was busy helping me pack my bags for my return trip the following day so we could not go over to be with her. The truth however was that we wanted to spend time alone together one last time.... This could be the last chance we'll ever have to hold hands and enjoy each other's company. We went for a quiet walk at St James Park, which was within walking distance from his apartment. There were not many people around and we found a nice spot near the Serpentine Lake where we sat down, rested on each other's shoulders and stared at the aquatic ducks that were swimming serenely on the water. The weather may be chilly, but our hearts were warm because they were clothed by that undying love we have for each other. I called S'pore that night, hoping to get hold of Julie to wish her a Merry Christmas but no one answered the call. Perhaps her entire family had gone somewhere for the holidays? Or perhaps she's still angry with me... :unsure:

It was about 2pm at Heathrow on Boxing Day. Charles was there to send me off. Chester came along too. We headed for the nearby cafe for tea after I have completed my check-in. It was an awkward moment for us, just as it was when we first met. Almost 2 weeks of sheer bliss has finally come to an end. Except for junior who was frisking about as usual, excited by the new surrounding around him, the two of us just didn’t know what to say anymore. Tea came and we started the usual elaborate ritual of adding the cream and sugar. Both of us added a little too much sugar and poured somewhat too much milk into our cups too. It would seem like we both sensed that as long as we’re kept occupied with such trivias, we didn’t need to think of what to say....

I was the first to break the silence.

"Hey buddy, I want you to know that this is my most memorable holiday ever...and it was you and Chester who made all that difference. What would you like from Singapore?"

"Nothing else besides looking forward to seeing you again next summer... per..perhaps with Julie this time? You’ll bring her along won’t you?" Charles managed to speak with some difficulty.

Well, I may doubt his sincerity but I knew exactly where he was coming from and given that if I’m in his position, I might have said the same too.

"Why yes, y..yes, if we can make it this coming summer. I’ll want her to meet this young and perfect English gentleman and Chester too. And I hope we’ll be able to tour the Lake Districts again..."

Minutes flew as we continued to stir our already cold tea. It was soon time to bade our final farewell. The thing about Heathrow was that there’re no reminders to board your flight. Do I really want to leave? Is that what I really want to do? Should I follow my heart or my head? My hands trembled a little from the mix of emotions that’s swelling inside me as I picked up my hand luggage. As Charles helped me with the larger luggage, I noticed he fumbled a little too.

We made our way slowly towards the departure gate and as we got near, Charles tugged gently at Chester as he squatted down.

"Ches boy, bade uncle Mark farewell, honey" Charles turned away from me as he spoke to Chester to avoid showing me his eyes that were beginning to swell with tears.

"Bye sir, bye uncle Mark..." Chester yelped as he came forward to receive a hug from me.

"Yes, goodbye Chester. You’ll be good now and look after your daddy too you hear?" I squatted down and hugged him like he was my own son.

We both got up after that. Should we throw our caution to the wind and give in to our hearts' desire for that one last passionate hug? Much to my chagrin, Charles didn’t initiate any moves and I assumed he’d prefer to stick by social norms in such public domains....

"Soooo this is it, huh? Remember to send my regards to Julie, yes?" Charles tried to maintain a calm facade but his tone betrayed him thoroughly.

"Yeees, I guess this is it. Okaaaay, you take care, buddy. T..take care. I’ll send you some of those picture postcards from Singapore" I said, a little disappointed as I took over the other items from him. Is this really how we intend to part? :unsure:

I dragged my heavy feet towards the ticket-collector but just metres before I reached her, I turned around, ran towards Charles, dropped all my luggages and gave him a tight and passionate hug. Suddenly, it didn’t matter at all if others were watching us. We both didn’t care at all. I'd give the world just to make this moment last forever. For a fleeting moment, time seemed to have stood still for this tender moment of ours.

"Charles, Charles, oh buddy, this shouldn't be the way we will part... give me one last hug for the road. Oh shit, oh shit, I love you, I love you so much and I’m gonna miss you sooo badly, I’m really gonna miss you..." I was so choked with emotions as I uttered those words.

"Oh Mark, I love you too and I’m going to miss you too...ohhh, I just cannot describe this awful, awful feeling deep inside my heart right now... it’s just so bitterly unbearable..." Charles finally allowed his emotional floodgates to break open as he spoke those words.

"Sssshhh, it’s okay, it’s okay now buddy. I’ll be back, shhh…. Don't cry love, you're breaking my heart… I’ll be back real soon, I promise...I love you very, very much too and we’re a family, remember? Ssshhhh… " I cooed softly into his ears, pacifying him while maintaining our tight embrace.

Just then, as if by some invisible que, our bodies began to gyrate slowly like we’re doing a slow dance back in his living room once again. I began to sing softly into Charles’ ears...

When the world is cold

And the way you look tonight

But you’re lovely

When you smile so warm

And your cheeks so soft

There is nothing for me but to love you

With each word your tenderness grows

Tearing my fears apart

And that laugh that wrinkles your nose

Touches my foolish heart

Lovely, never never change

Keep that breathless charm

Won’t you please arrange it cos I love you

Just the way you look tonight.... (Just The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett)

(Please Right Click here)

I soon boarded the Boeing and looked out of the window hoping to catch one last glimpse of Charles and Chester at the waving gallery but they were nowhere in sight. Were they still on their way there? Or have they left? Does it matter? :unsure:

I closed my eyes and cried. Even my heart was crying along with me. In 13 hours’ time, all these will be but a dream and a happy memory that will be locked in a secret vault kept somewhere in a special corner of my heart for all eternity. Charles and I may be separated by vast expanse of seas and lands, but when I put on the belt he gave me, or when the songs that we both have sung along together comes on again, I'd feel we're once again reunited in another world; a fantasy world which we can call our very own…. one that transcends time and distance; a world that's free from sexual prejudices. And we would slow dance to our favorite tunes or fly off hand-in-hand to new destinations and explore the very ends of the world......

I’ll return to Julie, apologize for whatever it may be, put aside whatever pride and differences we may have and make up again. And I’ll tell her about Charles and Chester too; only what is necessary though. I’ll also propose another trip to England that coming summer. This time it’ll be the four of us; just like one big happy family… :)

--- The End --

Guest Listen to your heart

That Mark in Memories of England seems pretty heartless to me. And due to his limiting beliefs, he lives his life full of restrictions. Just my 2 cents.

That Mark in Memories of England seems pretty heartless to me. And due to his limiting beliefs, he lives his life full of restrictions. Just my 2 cents.

Hi there, life is about choices. And that Mark in the story made his choice given the factors and variables available to him at that point in time. It may not be how another person may choose but that's the beauty of the human being : not everyone thinks alike. And from this comes diversity :)

hi marky... remember me who bought your product last years??? happy new year!!

Hi, I think I remember... but that was like 2 years ago? You're dat rich guy that stays in a choice location, huh? :D Hey, here's wishing you a great new year! :)

my gawd!!! ur stories are jus simply amazing!!! when i stumbled upon our first story i jus couldnt stop till i finished all of them. Thx for sharing!! :)

Hi there, gosh, you must have spent quite a numer of hours in front of the pc if you've all my stories from back to back! :)

Anyway, thanks! I always appreciate a responsive reader :)

Hi there, life is about choices. And that Mark in the story made his choice given the factors and variables available to him at that point in time. It may not be how another person may choose but that's the beauty of the human being : not everyone thinks alike. And from this comes diversity :)

Hi, I think I remember... but that was like 2 years ago? You're dat rich guy that stays in a choice location, huh? :D Hey, here's wishing you a great new year! :)

i lost your number!! ..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marky,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

KONG HEI FATT CHOY!

新春愉快!

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA! :lol:

Are you no longer posting any stories up here? :unsure:

Hi Marky,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

KONG HEI FATT CHOY!

新春愉快!

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA! :lol:

Are you no longer posting any stories up here? :unsure:

Hi there!

Long time no hear :) Are you going back to Msia for the long holidays or spending it here in S'pore?

Yes, I have 1 last story to tell but that will have to wait a while. Meantime, here's wishing you a happy and prosperous lunar new year! :thumb:

Hi there!

Long time no hear :) Are you going back to Msia for the long holidays or spending it here in S'pore?

Yes, I have 1 last story to tell but that will have to wait a while. Meantime, here's wishing you a happy and prosperous lunar new year! :thumb:

Hi Marky, ofcos I will be going back for a long holiday.

That is where my roots are, man...

One LAST story? Does that mean there will be no more after this? :(

• 7 months later...

Gosh... almost spend abt 4days reading all ur story during my free time. Make me keep having watery tears in my eyes while reading. Really love all your story. This also reminds me of my past relationship. But somehow, since after my third relationship, I never step into any relationship anymore. As I don't want to hurt any pple feeling and my feeling. Maybe will just wait for the fate when the times comes.

really looking forward to ur next story, Marky!!

• 1 month later...

I was going through my old computer files recently when I came across this story which I wrote years ago. In fact, it was first attempt at writing a love story. So I updated it a little, added more content and voila, hope you will all enjoy this short story. Happy reading...

A Simple Love Story - Part 1 (

)

Say "Goodbye?"

Why, I can barely say "Good night"

If I can hardly take my eyes from yours,

How far can I go?

Walk away?

The thought would never cross my mind

I couldn't turn my back on Spring or Fall,

Your smile, least of all!

When I say "Always,"

I mean "Forever"

I trust tomorrow as much as today

I'm not afraid to say "I love you,"

And I promise you I'll never say

"Goodbye"

We're dancers on a crowded floor

While other dancers live from song to song,

Our music goes on

On and on -

And if I never leave your arms,

I really will have traveled ev'rywhere,

For my world is there

When I say "Always,"

I mean "Forever"

I trust tomorrow as much as today

I'm not afraid to say "I love you,"

And I promise you I'll never say

"Goodbye"

How could I ever say "Goodbye?" (I'll Never Say Goodbye)

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil… For you are with me… Your rod and staff, they comfort me…" The priest was reciting as they lowered Danny's coffin to its final resting place. I've known Danny for barely a year but what friendship and bonding we had. The joys and pains we went through together and the intimacy we shared would probably take others a lifetime to achieve. Within this one year, what started out as animosity grew into friendship, close intimacy and finally love. Ah, but that everlasting companionship which we yearned to share seemed to elude us. It seemed like only yesterday that we've met.....

It was the beginning of my 2nd year in Biz Ad NUS. Our campus basketball team was training for the inter-varsity basketball tournament to be held 2 months from now in September. I was the team captain and we were just 10mins into our warming up when I noticed this guy walking towards our coach. They began talking like old friends and judging from where I was, I would say that coach Tan (that's what the team calls him) seemed to like him a lot. That was when coach Tan blew the whistle to signal us to gather around him.

"Guys, I want you all to meet Danny." Hello, hi, etc were the various replies that chorused from the curious team members now wondering who this stranger was.

"Danny was the team captain and our star player back 2 years ago till he had to terminate his studies temporary because of financial difficulties following his father's death. Now that he's back, I want all of you to welcome him and maybe learn a thing or 2 from him"

All these while, Danny just kept quiet while coach Tan spoke. He's just about an inch taller than me, with a fair but trim and toned body. There was something in that quiet but confident smile of his that made him very endearing. And his eyes speak of a certain gentleness and vulnerability. Something inside me stirred a little but the insecurity of my position as team captain being threatened by this 'star player' made me react instinctively with mild hostility towards him...

By the end of the training, it became obvious that Danny has not lost his form during these years of absence. And my insecurities too showed no signs of letting go. Boy was I glad when we hit the showers to get ready for classes, or so I thought...

"Hey NJ, looks like the coach has found himself a new pet!"

"Yeah, did you notice the way coach Tan keep praising Danny?"

"But of course, just look at his slam dunk!"

"Hey NJ, looks like you have a rival now..."

"Oh fxxk it you guys...gimme a break will ya!" I shouted, betraying the nonchalant facade I had been putting on.

An awkward silence descended on the shower room as the guys carried on soaping themselves. I took a quick rinse and bolted out to salvage whatever was left of my wounded pride.

It was a good 15mins walk from SRC to my tutorial classroom. Whilst taking the short cut through the Forum, I was obviously dazed and still affected by the morning's event.

"Yo, NJ! Wait up! What's the matter man, I've been calling you from behind and there's no response!" Rick called out just a distance behind me.

Rick has until now been a good friend of mine. Not the best but well, we do get along. Sometimes, I just wish he had a mind of his own but maybe that's just him. People call him my sidekick while those with acid tongues has no qualms about saying he's the kind who would ingratiate himself to whoever was the flavor of the month. If he likes you, he'd have the nicest things to say about you ...regardless! If he was Pinocchio, his nose would have reached the moon by now.

"What's up man? You're not angry with those fools are you? You know it's so like them to..."

"No I'm not angry with anyone. It's just that erm, errr.... ohhh never mind" With that, I put my arms around puny Rick's shoulders and continue with the rest of the journey to Bizad faculty.

Just as we stepped into our mass comm tutorial class, lo and behold, there was Danny again! His good looks has already attracted more than a fair share of girls to surround his desk. Hey, I may be gay but I can still do with some attention from the opposite sex too. Needless to say, tutorial that day consisted just staring out into the sea off West Coast Park. Looks like it's gonna be a long semester for me....

338353584_81949d7b8d.jpg

Photo_TheSubstation_01.JPGThat Friday evening, Rick and I went down to Fat Frog at the Substation. Someone mentioned about the cheap beer available there and the experimental music offered by the amature musicians. More like the buskers plying along the underpass of Tang and Orchard MRT station, I assumed...

We ordered a jug between us and I did most of the drinking. Rick just took sips as he's actually allergic to alcohol. His mug is always half full; it's a pride or macho kind of thing to show others that he can take alcohol too. It wasn't long before I became tipsy and started playing with the peanut shells on the table.

Count it as my ass luck, cos the next musician to come on stage to play was none other than my nemesis again! Rick was appreciative of his version of James Taylor's "You've Got a Friend" (Click here) while I began to fidget uncomfortably in my seat.

When you're down, and troubled

And you need a helping hand

And nothing, nothing is going right

Close your eyes and think of me

And soon I will be there

To brighten up, even the darkest nights

You just call out my name

And you know where ever I am

I'll come running, to see you again

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall

All you have to do is call

And I'll be there, ya...

You've got a friend.... (You've Got a Friend - James Taylor)

I was soon making a fool of myself by passing loud and disgusting comments on the lousy music Fat Frog offered, oblivious to the bunch of ah bengs that were seated around us. Not getting any attention from my tantrums, I threw the basket of fries we ordered at the stage. Unfortunately, I was too tipsy to aim accurately and the fries landed on the heads of some bike gangs and a fight ensued, or tis better that I say I got bashed up... Rick was the first to bolt off leaving me behind. To my surprise, Danny stopped his guitar playing and rushed forward to stop the fight. I managed to catch a glimpse of him holding my battered body before passing out....

To be con't....

Hey, I just noticed that there were 2 comments posted in September this year! How come I didn't get any email notification? Hmmm... ;) Icy_ter & Zackling, thanks for taking your time to read my stories and to post to me. All stories, no matter how fictional, are based on certain real life experiences. If any of you had gone through a bad patch, here's hoping things are better for you now.

Now, onto the next chapter. Happy reading...

A Simple Love Story - Part 2

I woke up to a strange new environment. It was a small room cluttered with books and pictures; black and white photographs to be precise, of some family members. And in a distance, the crisp melodious sound of a guitar began filling the air and I looked around and managed to focus my sight on Danny who was playing on the guitar while seated on a stool nearby.

"Hi! Glad you're alright. I was worried for you, man. Wasn't sure if...."

"Ya, ya, I'm fine! Thank you....arrgghhh...!" I tried to cut short the conversation knowing I'm in his territory and feeling a little helpless and embarrassed.

Silence ensued. I managed to sit up straight on the bed.

"Look, I'm thankful for what you did for me last night and I know I had made a fool of myself too but I really have to go..."

"We can be friends, right?" Danny asked. "I don't exactly know what's happening... why you did what you did and all that.... but I know we don't have to go on this way you know. Come on, man..."

Danny extended his right hand towards me; his good intentions seemed genuine....

I hesitated for a moment but finally stretched out my hands too. We shook hands... first awkwardly, roughly, and then playfully and chuckled as we went along. And in an instance, all traces of animousity seemed to have vanished into thin air. That was the start of an endearing friendship. And from that day onwards we became the best of friends. Rick, needless to say, was history. :lol:

In terms of our background, we were poles apart. I'm supposed to be some rich spoilt brat who drives a Honda Civic to campus, never had to work a day in my life for my allowance except for the brief holiday stints at my dad's office. Life on the other hand, has not been kind to Danny. His dad, a struggling musician, fell in love with a rich girl and they got married against her parents' orders. Needless to say, they disowned her. But theirs was a marriage of true love; one that lasted the test of time; one that transcended social class, status and wealth. Six years after bearing the fruit of their love, she was stricken with bone cancer and died within months. His dad had brought him up single handedly all these years till just two years ago when he succumbed to TB due to poor health and inadequate rest, and God rested his soul soon after. Danny had to stop schooling that year to take care of the funeral arrangements and also do some soul searching. He now works part-time on certain weeknights at the California Fitness Centre at Orchard Road as Cali.jpg

a fitness instructor and a musician at Fat Frogs on weekends to pay for his education. The latter was more out of his innate love for music; something he inherited from his dad.

Danny's advantage of being 2 years my senior manifested itself in many ways. His mannerism and thinking were markedly different from the rest of us. His street-smart ways gave him the edge in every situation and the maturity of his contributions to our tutorial discussions made him standout from the rest. He was very independent and exudes a certain confidence. He was popular with the girls or should I say the girls were attracted to him like bees to honey. And there's also this particular girl who was initially so attracted to Danny that she tried to monopolized him. After having earned the nickname "super glue" however, she back down and decided her reputation was more important... :lol:

Everyone in campus noticed the change in our attitude towards each other, or at least mine towards him. We're just able to gel somehow. I would pick him up from his home at West Coast before going to campus together and at least call each other up on those nights when I don't get to send him home. We studied in the library together, ate together and trained basketball together. People commented that we look like brothers and I was secretly happy and proud whenever that was said. But I was always mindful of my yearning towards him, which was growing stronger by the days. This friendship, what I had now, was just too good to be true and I was not about to risk saying something stupid and jeopardizing it. My weekends now consist mainly of getting friends to head down to Fat Frogs (my watering hole by now) for a night out, and while my friends chatted with each other and getting drunk, I'd just stare at Danny as he belted out his songs. How I loved his mellow voice! I dreamt that every piece of music he sang, he was singing to me, just to me. My heart always beats a little faster whenever he looked in my direction and gazed into my eyes. Ah... that placid look; the lost puppy look; the one that needed to be loved dearly; the kind that only I can ever provide.... :wub: :wub:

On one particular Saturday night after his performance, I had to crash over at Danny's place after sending him back because I had gone a little overboard with my beer. He had to carry me into his house as I couldn't even walk properly, not to mention driving home and risk getting caught for drink driving. Somehow, the warmth of his body clutching mine made me a little more awake but I feigned helplessness as I wanted this moment to last for as long as it can. His breath quickened from the weight he had to carry (no thanks to me) and he started to perspire a little. I loved the damp feeling of his T-shirt as I grabbed tightly to his body, still pretending to be tipsy while stealing a few sniffs of the air that he breathed out... it was magical to say the least... :wub:

By the time he laid me down on his bed, he was perspiring profusely and his damp T-shirt clung to his body like a second skin. I laid there with my eyes intentionally half-opened and staring at him as he removed his wet tee. The dim lighting from the nearby table lamp brought out the ridges and contours of his toned body. His skin was flawlessly smooth, had a nice ivory color and still glistening with perspiration. And his abdominals; they flexed and rippled a little whenever he moved about and my heart began to pound wildly. Just then, Danny caught me staring at him. He stopped to sit on his stool, smiled and looked at my direction, offering me a full frontal view of his upper body. I was in cloud nine.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

"Can I spend the night here?" I finally managed.

"You can if you want to since it's Sunday tomorrow..." came the reply.

Silence ensued. Danny must have felt slightly uncomfortable too for he got up and put a CD to play...

LeaSalonga.jpg"This, er is one of my dad's favorite CDs. It's music by Gershwin and sung by Lea Salonga, the living treasure of the Philipines... I think you'd like her jazz interpretation..."

A beautiful guitar intro soon filled the air. Ahhh, at least there's music now to fill the voids. Still, there was this conflict going on inside me. My heart longed to tell him how much I love him but my head cautions against the impulsive act. This is such an awkward moment for me. I must say it, I must! I must! I opened my mouth and said..........

"Er Dan, can you sing me a song?" Duh… <_< <_<

Danny smiled again. He put the CD player on pause, took up his guitar and pondered for a while before saying "There's this song by Bread which I'd like to dedicate to you......"

And in the stillness of the room, his voice resonates .....

Hey have you ever tried

Really reaching out for the other side

I maybe climbing on rainbows

But baby here goes…

Dreams they're for those who sleep

Life is for us to keep

And if you're wondering what this song is leading to...

I want to make it with you

I really think that we can make it good.

Though, you don't know me well

And every little things only time will tell

But you believe the things that I do

And we'll see it through

Life can be short or long

Love can be right or wrong

And if I chose the one I like to help me through...

I'd like to make it with you

I really think that we can make it good........ (Make it With You - Bread)

There was that awkward silence again when the music ended. Danny was quick to put Gershwin back on again.... but this time softly. Finally, I listened to and followed my heart.... :unsure:

"Dan, you know, though we've been friends for not long, I just want you to know today that er...you're the best friend I've ever had......" (Hmm, that's not exactly what I wanted to say.....) <_< <_<

"Yeah, you're my best friend too..." came the reply.

Danny was still sitting there and looking at me intently like an innocent little puppy waiting for his master to give the signal to come closer towards him.

"There's something important which I think you should know today...."

Oh Gawd! The pounding of my heart was deafening!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

"After you've hear me out, you can choose to disown me as your friend and I'll definitely understand why, or you can try your best to accept the person that I really am..... you see, erm... I'm er..., I... I'm actually g....."

"Shhh, you don't have to say it, I'm one too." Danny said with a soft reassuring tone. He got up from his stool and sat beside me on the bed.

"Yep, I hate to admit it but I'm one just like you are..."

My heart stopped pounding. I was shocked as well as surprised. Taken aback but elated nonetheless. My hands reached out and squeezed his tightly "Danny, I want you to know I love you very, very much and like you've sung, I want to make it with you too!"

There was no further need for words. Danny bent over his body towards me, held my face with both his hands and gave me a long and passionate kiss. My lips parted the moment I felt his warm breath coming closer. His tongue probed deep into me and I took him in. That night, we made love for the very first time. We drank deeply of each other and tasted each other intimately. As we entered the forbidden realms, our warm bodies locked and our hearts and minds became united as one. And it was indeed a celebration of the exuberance of youth in its very essence. And in the background, Gershwin's music continued to play ..... (

)

There's a somebody I'm longing to see

I hope that he

Turns out to be

Someone who'll watch over me..... (Someone To Watch Over Me - Lea Salonga)

To be con't....

Edited by marky

Marky 你终于回来啦!:lol:

aiyoh.... reading ur description gazing at Danny singing and strumming the guitar with the lost puppy look really made me smile with that puppy feeling.... ^_^

Hey, thanks guys. As I have mentioned, I came across this old story quite by chance as I was re-organizing my files. I was thinking..., I could either just delete the files or I could just air it out on the internet one last time. In the end, I chose the latter since there will always be new readers around. :)

Here's another chapter. Be transported back to the early 90s where this story took place. Read about the defunct Perlini and the beginning of Borders Bookstore too... Happy reading...

A Simple Love Story – Part 3

I guess I wanted something new in my life

A new key to fit a new door

To wake and see a different view in my life

What I've been waiting for

Dreams like everyone I had a few in my life

Who knew that this one would come true in my life

I knew the moment when you touched me

You touched me

You're like a sudden breeze that blew in my life

A new face, a new smile, a new song

And now I know I wanted you in my life all along

You're like a chance I had to take in my life

I found you and couldn't lose you

And all the difference that you make in my life

The feelings I never knew

I guess I must have saved an empty place in my heart

For you to come and fill the space in my heart

That long before I said, I loved you

I loved you

Whatever happens this is true in my life

When all the springs have come and gone

Whatever doors I may go through in my life

Whatever else that I may do in my life

You'll always be the something new in my life

From now on

I know there always will be you in my life

From now on... (Something New In My Life - Barbra Streisand)

Ahhhh, that night when we made love for the very first time will always hold a special place in my heart. I can still remember the details so well... I gave myself entirely to him and he to me, and our hearts and souls bonded... That was the start of our life together.

Life with Danny was never a moment dull. Danny instilled in me the brevity of time. His philosophy was that life is short, and we should grasp the opportunities we have to live life to the fullest and experience whatever we can in our lifetime. Hence we could be studying during the day and eating durian by the sea off Pasir Panjang wholesale market in the evening. Walking down Orchard Road now and bird watching at Sungei Buloh forest reserve later. Playing basketball one Saturday and water-skiing off Punggol the next, coffee at Starbucks one moment and lassi in Little India the next. We were also down at Borders on a Friday evening when it first opened. Took whatever books we liked to read over to the cafe and sat there reading till they closed at midnight. Our act must have encouraged many others to follow suit as not long after that, the management banned such practices at their cafe!! And there was this other time too when I took up Danny's challenge to participate in the Pyramid Games. Benedict Goh was the game show-host then. My, my, his neck was massive like a tree-stump!

We love to go for long walks. Sometimes, when the books really got to us, we'd hop into my car and drive off to the nearby West Coast Park for a walk. The beach hidden beyond the park was deserted during our time, and offered us the privacy we needed to hold hands while walking and watching the sun setting beyond this sandbar just 1km from shore which all Biz Ad students affectionately termed as NUS Island. We'd watch the sky turn from yellow to gold and finally amber. We'd share our aspirations... Danny has never been out of Singapore before. His dream was to experience the autumn season in the New England districts of US. And his dreams became my dreams too. I wanted to do the things that he wanted to do! We'd talk about frolicking in the woods in Vermont or New Hampshire, craving our names into the trunk of some oak tree etc, then spending another week in New York to catch all the Broadway musicals... and I'd surprise him with 2 tickets to Porgy and Bess (by Gershwin of course!!).

Very often too, we'd also expressed how much we loved and treasured each other. We must have said whatever we've said a hundred times over but each time we proclaimed our love for each other was as if it was said for the very first time! And I have realized that when you're in love, you can never get tired of telling the other party how much you love him. We renewed our love everyday and we also made love quite often... everyday to be exact. But love making to us was more a fulfillment of an emotional need than it was a physiological one. It was the ultimate expression of our intense love for one another. And intense it was, even when we're on outings together with our basketball bunch, enjoyable it may be, we just couldn't wait to leave and spend time alone by ourselves. And when he came inside me, I could feel his seed stirring inside. Yes, that sacred and precious essence of his that in my mind, was what many girls in campus were after Danny for.... But it's mine, all mine and I thanked my lucky stars that of all the people Danny could have chosen, he chose to be with me! It was like his seed was a precious part of him and he has given me a portion of that; and wherever I go, I was comforted knowing part of him is inside me... (Click here)

Frosted window panes

Candles gleaming inside

Painted candy canes on the tree

Santa's on his way

He's filled his sleigh with things

Things for you and for me

Christmas that year was my most memorable one. For once in my life, I have someone special to celebrate that favorite time of the year with. Danny had made excuses on a few occasions to be by himself. Hmmm, I wondered why, but I had full trust in him that he's not seeing anyone else. Then one day, he told me that Uncle Chrysalis has invited the both of us to Fat Frog for a dinner party on the Eve! Uncle Chrysalis, as the staff of Fat Frog affectionately calls him, was the proprietor of the joint. He's a little fat and stodgy but has a dynamic personality! He was a personal fan of Danny's music and because of the amount of business I have brought in for Fat Frog, I was made a special guest there! He knows about Danny and I cos he was one of our kind too but fortunately or unfortunately his wife was also there every Saturday night to help out with the increase in business.

And so it was Christmas Eve, damned! I had been walking up and down Orchard Road trying to buy a present for Danny without any success! The problem with buying presents for someone you loved dearly is that nothing ever seems good enough! Didn't wanna get him any more cologne cos his little dresser was already overflowing with mine, and he's already wearing the Swatch which I gave him on his birthday. I popped down to Cold Storage to get a bottle of champagne and have it gift-wrapped cos we're going to be exchanging presents with the rest at the party. As for Danny's gift...sigh, guess I'll just give him myself again as the ultimate present! Afterall, when you're both deeply in love, everyday's a Valentine's Day and Christmas Day in your hearts... ^_^

I managed to rush down to Fat Frog punctually by 8pm and Danny was already there eagerly waiting at the rear gate for me. The place was closed to outsiders that night. Uncle Chrysalis wanted to give all his loyal staff a Christmas party as a gesture of thanks for the year's efforts. It's a yearly tradition since he got married (against his better judgment) to this bubbly lady 4 years ago. Aunty Chrysalis turned out to be a fantastic cook. She's a jovial little lady and a great conversationalist! We had the traditional spread of roast turkey and smoked gammon ham, smoked salmon, oysters on the rocks, minced pies, plum pudding etc. We also downed glasses after glasses of Aunty Chrysalis' eggnog till we all became slightly high and our breath smell of egg yolks. We joked, laughed, hugged and teased one another and sang carols after carols. And as the clock struck twelve, we popped the champagne and party poppers and sang, "We wish you a Merry Christmas". Shortly after that, there was the exchange of gifts before we parted ways. The rest had wanted to go to a downtown discotheque but we declined the invitation to go along because Danny felt a little tired, or so he claimed. :huh: :huh:

We were actually quite curious to see the presents we received. So once back over at Danny's, we immediately got down to unwrapping the presents. Let's see...he received a large block of lavender scented aromatherapy candle. Must have been from Uncle Chrysalis he reckons. I unwrapped mine and it turned out to be a CD - Christmas Portrait by the Carpenters.

carpenters.jpg

"Hey, that's a gem! Come quick, give me that!" Danny said. I handed the CD over to him and he put it to play immediately. Soon a slow, jazzy yet melancholic piece came on and the soothing voice of Karen filled the air...

Christmas future is far away

Christmas past is past

Christmas present is here today

Bringing joy that would last

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Let your heart be light

From now on our troubles will be out of sight..

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,

Make the yuletide gay

From now on our troubles will be miles away.......

Danny grasped both of my hands tightly and looked me intensely in the eye. Then he dipped into his shirt pocket and fished out 2 silver rings. Yes, silver rings!! One for him and the other for me! I looked behind my ring and found an inscription behind Luv Danny. X'mas 96. I was so thrilled that I was at a loss for words. So that's why Danny had been acting suspiciously for the past few days! He had seen the rings over in Perlini's at Marina Square and had it in scripted for this occasion.

"I erm, figured that if we can't get married in the eyes of society, then this is the next best thing we can do; to go through the marriage vows together by ourselves", Danny said awkwardly.

"NJ, do you take me, Danny, to be your spouse, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part?"

"Yes I do! And do you, Danny, take me to be your life-time spouse, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part?" I asked anxiously. :unsure:

"Of course I do! I definitely do!!" ^_^

"Oh Danny! This is my best Christmas gift ever!!! Oh Danny!!!"

We hugged and kissed and put the rings on for each other... and we cried. Yes, tears of joy, indescribable joy... It felt like Heaven had given us its blessings and shared the joy of the occasion with us. And we managed a slow dance as Karen ended her song....

Through the years we all will be together

If the fates allow

Hang a shining star upon the highest bough

And have yourself a merry little Christmas now....... (Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Karen Carpenter)

Edited by marky

I wish I have a ring with the inscription of love from someone too.... :(

Officeboy : Thanks for reading my story. They are however quite long, hope they can sustain your attention instead of making you even more bored. Kekekeke.... ;) If you scour the archives far back enough, you'd find a treasure trove of stories by past contributors. In fact, I personally was inspired to post after having read them myself :)

Qedcwc : Long time no hear! I too wish for sumthing like that. Well, you go out and get to know more people and let fate take care of the rest.

Will post another chapter later.... Stay tuned....

Those familiar with my stories will say they're kindda predictable... Admittedly that is true :P Afterall, I don't claim to be some great writer churning out masterpieces but I'm just a storyteller who likes to share what I can conjure up with. So be forewarned, if you're a new reader - standby the tissues....

Btw, part of this story is true....

A Simple Love Story - Part 4

I'm amazed at how quickly time passed us by. Soon, our final exams were just around the corner. Even more amazing was my ability to convince my parents to allow me to move out of my house and stay over at Danny's. All in the name of studies, I reasoned with them. They gladly gave me their permission having seen how much I've changed for the better since I had known Danny. I was no longer a spoilt brat; I made my own bed at home, stop giving my maid hell and at times made breakfast for the entire family too. Now, we really lived life like a married couple! We slept on the same bed, Danny makes the meals while I tidy the place. There's this little trivia about Danny which I soon found out - he was afraid of fire! Yes, he was and when he cooks, he would be at arm's length from the stove! He reckon it could be a result of a bad encounter back when he was young. So for all the meals that we had, I had to light the stove for him! :)

tealight.jpgDinners were always a special occasion to us. We'd open some can food to go with our rice and I'd light up some tealight candles bought from Ikea to create a cozy ambiance. Danny would put on some slow music in the background to complete the setting. We'd feed each other, say mushy stuff, eat some more and when a song we really liked came on, we'd slow dance... yes, tightly clutching our bodies together and gyrating to the music. Arms locked in embrace, never wanting to let go....., kisses and more kisses... and finally, we'll make love..... Dinner, or what's left of it would become the following day's breakfast. :)

I really feel sorry for Danny that he still has to work part-time even when the exams were so near. He had refused any financial assistance from me citing his need for self-reliance. There were nights when after having made love, he'd still have to report to work at Cali's for the mid-night shift. The pay's better, he'd say. Like all good couples, we'd kiss before he left the house. So on such occasions, I'd just clutch hold of his used underwear and took it with me to sleep. I'd take long sniffs at it; the sweet and intimate scent of someone so dear to you was very comforting and I'd drift into dreamland soon after.... And I would dream..., dream of the day when we could both save up enough money to migrate to US. Yes, to a whole new world; a world were gays like us are not prejudiced against, a place where we can hold hands while walking downtown or kissing openly in the subway. A place we can really call home and start life anew....

All that graveyard shift-work and exams stress must have taken a heavy toil on Danny for he began to look noticeably thinner and thinner with each passing week. I also thought that it could have been the result of too much sex. I bought the idea that the frequent ejaculations could have sapped his energy and health, and so making love was cut down to only twice a week. He did complain of headaches and occasional bleeding of the gums when brushing his teeth but he'd also dismissed them as just symptoms of stress. Things would get better after the exams, he'd often reassure me; unfortunately, it was not to be ...... :huh:

It was just after our exams in end March. Our basketball team was training for a friendly match with S'pore Poly due in May. We were just half an hour into our training when I suddenly heard a dull 'thud' sound coming from behind me. Oh God, Danny had collasped! Coach Tan quickly brought out the ammonia salt to revive him a while before we carried him off to the campus clinic at YIH. The doctors there however, said they needed to refer Danny to NUH instead. It wasn't till a good 2 hours later before Danny was admitted and seen by a specialist. He was to stay and be kept under observation till the doctors could diagnose the problem. They took some blood samples for testing. I stayed there that entire afternoon and night by his bed just to keep him company. Nothing mattered to me more than having him in my presence and being there for each other in times of need....

It was closed to 11am the following morning, Danny was still asleep when a doctor came into the room and asked for Danny's relative.

"Oh, you can tell me everything, doc" I offered to help.

"Sorry boy, I'll need either his parents or relatives for this one...."

Sensing something wrong, I brought the doctor out of the room away from Danny's hearing.

"Look doctor, Danny's parents are all dead and I'm the only family member he has right now. Haven't you noticed that no one else came the entire evening? Doesn't my staying here all night mean anything to you? And what the hell's wrong with Danny?" I demanded in a soft but stern tone.

"In that case, please follow me to my office now to discuss this matter..." the doctor responded after a brief hesitation

I sat uncomfortably on the opposite side of the doctor's desk in his room as he examined me over twice as if to see if I could handle the news.

"Is this the first time Danny has seen a doctor for his condition?" he finally spoke.

"YYYYes, I believe so..."

The doctor frowned heavily and contemplated on what to say next. After a minute or so of silence, he said "Danny has acute myelogenous leukemia, the advance stage in fact and he may not have much time left.... You guys shouldn't have waited till now..."

He stopped there, giving me time to absorb the full impact of that news.

"Doc, isn't there anything that can be done? Look, I can offer my bone marrow if that's what you need... you can take it now, please!! Take it!!" I was beginning to lose control of myself.

"Son, you have to take control of yourself, we'll do what we can but you must come to terms with this situation. There's very little we can do now at this stage of the cancer. Tis better that you come to terms with the reality of the situation and learn to deal with it a step at a time....."

"What are you saying doc? That he will die soon??" I was crying and crying by now.

The doctor ignored my remark....

"We'll need to put him on a course of chemo very soon to see if he'd respond well to it. If he does..., maybe a year and if not, perhaps a month. But you need to understand that.... Danny will essentially be living on borrowed time....."

I walked out of the doctor's room looking lost and dazed. Why God? Why does this thing have to happen to a good person like Danny? Why isn't life ever fair to him? What has he ever done to You to deserve this!!?? Or are gays like us less deserving of Your love!!?? Why this, God?? Why do You discriminate against us?? Why!!??? I cried out in my heart and I cried again along the silent narrow corridor of the hospital with my head against the wall.

It was a good 45 mins later when I went back to Danny's room.

"Hi NJ, what's up?" Danny asked weakly as I entered the room. He had noticed that my eyes were red from crying.

"Oh nothing, my neighbor's dog just died and I feel so sorry for them..." I wished I was a better liar.... :unsure:"By the way, the doctor said you can be discharged in 2 days' time after they're through with the tests. Nothing serious, said you probably blacked out from hypoglycemia or something...."

Danny's facial expression began to betray the calm disposition he had put on earlier. "Hey, why don't we go on a self-drive holiday to the east coast of Malaysia once I'm discharged?" he finally managed.

"Oh no, we should fly to the US instead and visit Boston, Vermont and Connecticut like we've always planned, ya?"

"Isn't that a little too far away? Besides, we haven't saved enough yet. And I'd rather visit that part of the country in autumn rather than in early summer"

"Of course we've saved enough! Besides, the days are longer in summer and we'll have more time to travel about and check out all those bed-and-breakfast inns....."

I quickly turned away from Danny's gaze to wipe off some tears that were fast flowing out. "And, and we'll still be able to catch the Broadway musicals every night if you like…"

"I think you know I can't make that journey...."

"Huh? Of course you can...!"

"NJ, listen up NJ.." Danny tried to stop me from blabbering on..

"Danny, you're perfectly fine, in fact..."

"Liar, liar, pants on fire...." Danny interrupted.

I broke down and cried all of a sudden. I just cannot go on with this charade. I never was good at lying...

"Dan, oh Danny, is there something you've been hiding from me all these months? I mean I don't believe that you could have let these months go by without realizing there's something seriously wrong with you, can you huh? Can you??" I demanded to know.

Danny was silent for quite a while. I guess he was trying very hard to find the right things to say... "Yes, I think I knew what's wrong with me just prior to Christmas. Had read about it but didn't want to frighten you....."

"GOD DAMN IT, DANNY! WE ARE A COUPLE, AND COUPLES DON'T KEEP SECRETS FROM EACH OTHER! DAMN YOU, DANNY! DAMN YOU!...Damn you......." I was wailing uncontrollably.

"NJ, forgive me for having overlooked this, please NJ, I didn't mean to..." Tears were also streaming down Danny's face now.

"You didn't mean to?? You had all the time in the world to tell me about this, Danny!! Every day! Every night! We eat together, we sleep together! God damn it, Danny, we even breathe the same air together!!! And I lie beside you on the bed every evening, Danny!!! And you kept it all to yourself all these while?? You're not being fair to me! How do you expect me to go on living if something were to happen to you??!! We're inseparable do you realize that, Danny!!!"

"I'm sorry, NJ... even I didn't how I should react to such a devastating piece of news... The pain.. the headaches... they just won't go away... It scares the shit out of me even when I sleep... But more importantly, it frightens me to know I won't be able to spend much more time with you anymore.... NJ, I really didn't mean to keep it from you... You're the most important person in this world to me... please forgive me, will you, NJ? Please forgive me... I just didn't want another person to carry such a heavy burden. It won't be fair on you....." And it was Danny's turn to breakdown and cry...

"You let me decide for myself if the yoke is too heavy!! How can we call ourselves soul mates if we can't even be there for each other's plight...??"

"I'm so so sorry, NJ... I really am.... I've been selfish in keeping this news from you. I won't conceal any other things from you in future...." Danny sobbed heavily.

"Yes, you're forgiven Danny, you're always forgiven... I'm so sorry I yelled at you, you forgive too? Huh? Oh why is this world so unfair, Danny? Why? Why can't it be me instead...why? I would have gladly taken it upon myself... "

I went over to his bedside and hugged him, and hugged him. And we cried some more..... and soon it was night......

To be con't...

Edited by marky

• Guest locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic
  • Bern featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.