Male HQ

CHIROPRACTOR RECOMMENDATION PLEASE

simply_me

1 hour ago, Gozu said:

Just inquisitive. If he is so good then shouldn't you be adjusted or recovered. Why still going for years? 

My issues are due to bad posture and I started going to the chiropractor too late in life for permanent recovery. Nowadays it is very common to see parents bringing their young children to the clinic for chiropractic adjustments. If the problem is caught at this early age, a permanent recovery is possible. It is also partially my own problem too as I refuse to spend time on stretching exercises at home between sessions. So I would finish a session adjusted but would gradually slip out of alignment over a week or two's time. Hence I have to go back for maintenance adjustments every fortnight. I have gone through a series of chiropractors at this clinic as chiropractors came and went until the current chiropractor Dr William Tee. I noticed that his adjustment techniques are quite different from the past chiropractors. He seems to be much more accurate in assessing the exact spots of misalignment and is able to deliver smaller but more effective 'cracking' adjustments to correct the misalignment. I noticed that after some time with him, I tended to go out of alignment lesser and lesser over time. Eventually I hope to be able to stretch the time between sessions to 3 weeks or more. 

A good chiropractor is therefore very important as not all chiropractors are equally good.

13 hours ago, Gozu said:

Just inquisitive. If he is so good then shouldn't you be adjusted or recovered. Why still going for years? 

that's cuz the root of the issue is your compromised posture when you work and stare at your screens, looking down at your phone without realizing how damaging it is over time, and crossing your legs, sleeping predominantly on one side of the body, etc.

not to mention previously sustained injuries that can have repercussions many years later.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

On 1/14/2023 at 11:54 AM, fourth said:

that's cuz the root of the issue is your compromised posture when you work and stare at your screens, looking down at your phone without realizing how damaging it is over time, and crossing your legs, sleeping predominantly on one side of the body, etc.

not to mention previously sustained injuries that can have repercussions many years later.

Hey Fourth... What is your expertise in massage?

5 hours ago, simply_me said:

Hey Fourth... What is your expertise in massage?

come for a free treatment session and decide for yourself : )

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃