Male HQ

Selling online for retirement

Bobi

Hi all,

2 years ago, i was a 8-5 office guy. I was doing e-commerce as a side line then. Today, i am a full time online seller.

Pm me for all the monthly proof. :)

My goal is to build it into a strong income generator by just working for 2 hrs a day, in 10 years time. 

I am not here selling courses. 

I am offering a one time $50 fee, and you will get a 1 to 1 session with me, learning from all my experiences (2 years of learning it myself), a quick start to start your online selling process in the shortest amount of time to get your first sale. 

And you will probably be grouped in telegram with all other participants so that i can always guide you.

The screenshot is the latest income receive from platform. 

I do recommend this for young starters so that they have the opportunity to semi retire early. 

For older folks, why not? Online selling is like playing a game. Instead of playing mobile games to pass time, why not the real deal to earn money? 

So PM me now. Whats there to lose? the only thing you may lose is the opportunity to build a sustainable side line. 

Sometimes you just need a little push.

Are we fated to meet? 😊

Screenshot_20230201_141855_com.shopee.sg_edit_166291242113166.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_141834_com.shopee.sg_edit_166310308817329.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_141822_com.shopee.sg_edit_166332947164201.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_141758_com.shopee.sg_edit_166355558231385.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_142526_com.shopee.sg_edit_166610011130825.jpg

Edited by Bobi

• Bobi changed the title to Selling online for retirement
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share my viewpoint on Bobi's online selling plan.

I've met up with Bobi this afternoon having read his post earlier this week.

I was really keen to know more, and he made the effort to meet me at the hawker centre right in front of my place.

I have to say that Bobi is genuinely here to help expose you to a doable and even scalable methodology. 

It was for me an eye-opener as far as the simplicity and readily available information matrices, which I had previously not paid much interest.

These business insight tools(info), make Bobi's Income Generation alternative using what's already provided by the online platform, truly a fuss free endeavour. 

In addition to these,  he has reasonable wealth of knowledge and hands on expertise to guide you along this path to Income Generation!!

And is a really friendly and affable person .

There is nothing to loose, but much to gain.

So guys, message Bobi, and meet him for a personal coaching session on how to Get Started on your journey into online selling.

Take the first step!

To your success 💪 

Cheers 🥂 Mike 

Thanks Mike! 

As mentioned, sometimes you just need somebody to push you to take your very first step.

I was influenced by bunk mate 7 years ago to believe in online selling. With little tips, i tried and explore on my own. I believe that with determination and a never give up mentality , you can do it. 

Looking forward to your first step soon. :)