Male HQ

Hair Stylist

Tim Lee

• 2 months later...
Guest Don't belief
24 minutes ago, Felecias said:

I recommend you go to a reputable salon so they can advise you directly on the right hair model for you. Nowadays, there are many beauty salons.

electron dash

Where. I also want to find a hairstylist that can cut my ugly hair into nice nice. 

I once went for a 80 dollars haircut. Thought I'm paying for professional cut etc. 

Turns out it is just a normal cut but the stylist takes so long as to cut like close to 1 hour... 

To her, since the cost is so high, means can spend more time on the customer. But honestly the cut is no difference from a 15 min cut for 15 dollars. I'm just paying extra for my time being wasted. 

After that never try any professional hairstylist anymore. My hair is ugly. Cut by who also turn out ugly. 

Nice hair. Cut by anyone also turns out nice. 

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest Don't belief said:

Where. I also want to find a hairstylist that can cut my ugly hair into nice nice. 

I once went for a 80 dollars haircut. Thought I'm paying for professional cut etc. 

Turns out it is just a normal cut but the stylist takes so long as to cut like close to 1 hour... 

To her, since the cost is so high, means can spend more time on the customer. But honestly the cut is no difference from a 15 min cut for 15 dollars. I'm just paying extra for my time being wasted. 

After that never try any professional hairstylist anymore. My hair is ugly. Cut by who also turn out ugly. 

Nice hair. Cut by anyone also turns out nice. 

It is the skills of the hairstylist, nothing got to do how much the hairstylist charge. Expensive doesn't mean nice hairstyle. And cheap doesn't mean ugly haristyle.

If thinning hair even more challenging. I have been struggling to find the right hair stylist to come out with innovative creative style for thinning hair 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.