Male HQ

Tights

Tim Lee

36 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

It will be nice if there is tele group chat who into tights or any compression gear.

You will end up w a group where most of the people there keep quiet. Only a handful will chat and probably contribute.

Most hated one is where someone set up a group and ask everyone here for the ID. What? Are you an ID collector?

It happens in all telegram chat group.

I prefer to have my own small circle where there is no quiet audience and everyone has no air and willing to contribute.

7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

You will end up w a group where most of the people there keep quiet. Only a handful will chat and probably contribute.

Most hated one is where someone set up a group and ask everyone here for the ID. What? Are you an ID collector?

It happens in all telegram chat group.

I prefer to have my own small circle where there is no quiet audience and everyone has no air and willing to contribute.

Agree 😛

Spandex = Tights? hehee... Even tops are with Spandex these days.

Anyway, I sometimes also wear underwear as tights 😅🤣😂😛

Oh my! Naughty boy! You wear underwear out in public for your exercise! 😝

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

You are not the only person who does that. Oops. 

meaning you does that too? hehe

You two very the naughty hor? 🤣🤣🤣

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

May I know which is more popular with you guys here .. 2XU or Skins compression shorts/tights?

I like 2XU. I do not have Skins. Another brand that I like is Zoot. These are great for running.

Lululemon has the best tights but they are not compression.  They are expensive but last a long time.  Unfortunately, very limited styles for men.  Between 2XU and Skins, I prefer 2XU.

Lululemon is way over-priced. I know guys who bought tight meant for female and wear it because there is really very limited choice of men's tights. Lululemon tight is not made for running. 

On 9/6/2023 at 3:33 PM, Togsport said:

That's where I got mine recently.  Key Power is another site.  It seems 2XU has new design and old ones were clearing at a discount.

If there is discount item w my size, I will go for that. Nowadays, I don’t go for the ‘latest’ for 2 reasons:

1. It’s more expensive and the smaller sizes run out faster for the latest’ design. 
2. Today it may be the latest, a few months later, it’s no longer the latest as there will be newer design coming out. So, what’s the point? 

• 4 months later...