Male HQ

Are there still places to sun tan nude outdoors in Singapore?

hidingnhiding

Hey guys, I recently switched to a job where I have to be outdoors most of the time and that has caused me to have an uneven tan. I was thinking of tanning my whole body to get rid of it so why not just tan nude if possible to avoid having those tan lines of my underwear. So just wanted to ask, are there still hidden places where it is possible to tan nude? Never done any research on it before as I have never thought of wanting to tan myself but now it seems more like a necessity to get rid of my ugly tan lines..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 5:09 PM, supermann said:

There are a few breakwaters after Singapore Sailing club at East Coast towards changi and I've seen people tanning in ultra skimpy trunks and even nude. Just don't get caught in the nude. Lol

wow sounds like it's very open sia how to net get caught haha. But I've never been there before maybe I go recce

On 2/18/2023 at 6:25 PM, hidingnhiding said:

Hey guys, I recently switched to a job where I have to be outdoors most of the time and that has caused me to have an uneven tan. I was thinking of tanning my whole body to get rid of it so why not just tan nude if possible to avoid having those tan lines of my underwear. So just wanted to ask, are there still hidden places where it is possible to tan nude? Never done any research on it before as I have never thought of wanting to tan myself but now it seems more like a necessity to get rid of my ugly tan lines..

Alternative, you can try Indoor tanning to get of those uneven tan lines. I know there the Sun Tanning studio at Central Clarke Quay. You can give them a call to find out more. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2023 at 6:37 AM, dicky1973 said:

Alternative, you can try Indoor tanning to get of those uneven tan lines. I know there the Sun Tanning studio at Central Clarke Quay. You can give them a call to find out more. 

You can go TMC to nude for sun tan at roof top but you could be preyed by hungry wolves 

On 3/19/2023 at 5:09 PM, supermann said:

There are a few breakwaters after Singapore Sailing club at East Coast towards changi and I've seen people tanning in ultra skimpy trunks and even nude. Just don't get caught in the nude. Lol

this i agreed! i did my running around this area be it morning or evening, once in a while i do spot an individual tanning. the last i saw was last week on a weekday. not nude though but he had his thong on! 😅 it's quiet. God how i wish Fort Road is still around to allow me to bask under the sun without a single thread on my body too! 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 11:09 AM, luke84 said:

Always been hoping to have a friend who stays at the top floor with balcony or roof  access .. and I can tan at his place.

My dream is to own a penthouse high enough so no one else can look over and with a private pool so I can tan and swim naked. But I need to be very rich to achieve that. So I can only dream. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I used to cycle there on Tuesday, saw a group of young guys tanning in gstrings near the old uncle on the breakwater! 

The old uncle is a regular there.

Edited by gstringuy26

where’s this place? sounds exciting… someone take me there pls 🫣

If you want ease of mine you can go to TMC as there is deck you can tan naked or in G-string or thong on without sand on your bag and yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 4:46 PM, fetish69 said:

If you want ease of mine you can go to TMC as there is deck you can tan naked or in G-string or thong on without sand on your bag and yourself.

That nice. To be totally naked under the sun.

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.