Male HQ

How does gay sauna works? First timer questions.

s246

27 minutes ago, s246 said:

For first-timers, how does keybox work?

why dont u tell us what do u expect as a first timer ?? 

Red carpet , ppl all welcome you or special pass for u with meal provided ?? OR

u go see , abit scare abit dont know how to behave , ppl approach u u scare and eventually you either like it make out w the guy or left , next time dont go again 

Use a bit of logical deduce , nothing is too diff.  If u can brave an job interview with stranger grilling you and it determine if u can get a job , what is difficult abt gg to sauna a place with NO OBLIGATION and u dont need to put on your best behavior like u did during interview 

Just now, Guest Mary said:

why dont u tell us what do u expect as a first timer ?? 

Red carpet , ppl all welcome you or special pass for u with meal provided ?? OR

u go see , abit scare abit dont know how to behave , ppl approach u u scare and eventually you either like it make out w the guy or left , next time dont go again 

Use a bit of logical deduce , nothing is too diff.  If u can brave an job interview with stranger grilling you and it determine if u can get a job , what is difficult abt gg to sauna a place with NO OBLIGATION and u dont need to put on your best behavior like u did during interview 

??? Asked a genuine question but hope you had fun typing out paragraphs to my one line question. Anyway, I'm genuinely curious and don't know how a sauna works. What are some tips you guys have? and let's try to be civil 🙂

1 hour ago, s246 said:

??? Asked a genuine question but hope you had fun typing out paragraphs to my one line question. Anyway, I'm genuinely curious and don't know how a sauna works. What are some tips you guys have? and let's try to be civil 🙂

I think cause maybe the question is too generic, kinda not sure how to ans. Reading through some of the previous post should roughly get an idea of how a sauna works.

The best probably is to go and have a feel for the first time. Weekdays afternoon i think likely will not be so intimating as crowd should be lesser? 

For tips, I would think whether or not you going to revisit back Keybox, would be good to register, cause the price would be the same. But for subsequent visits, it will be much cheaper to go in.

So the flow would generally be...

1. Register at the counter
  2. Given towel, condom, and your locker number
  3. Head to your locker (with the number designated to you)
  4. Store all your electronic devices
  5. Undress
    1. Majority will just strip naked and wrap a towel
    2. But few i see will see have their underwear and wrap a towel (but i feel this is rather... inconvenient?)
  6. Then, just roam around

For me, first thing i went is to have a bath first. Beside hygiene purpose, this is putting an act of knowing what i want to do, but in actual fact... am thinking of what to do next in the shower area lol~

Afterwards, I really explore around the place for a good 15 minutes though is not very big.

If you are mindful of how anyone will think of you... i think can rest assured. Afterall, this is still a discreet community and everyone kinda understand. Apart from the dark room, otherwise it feels very much like a normal "sauna". That's what I feel for mine very first visit 2 weeks back lol.

On 3/5/2023 at 12:15 PM, s246 said:

U qualify your question + use some common sense + logical deduce 

Gay sauna implied there will be sex ..... if you like it enjoy it, if u dont just stand around, watch and being watched ..... 

If you think I hasn't covered the gist of it, then u tell us what were u expecting ; entry exam ? physical examination or your background screen to enter ?? 

No one is too innocent to NOT know this, just like the saying - U hasnt seen a pig doesnt meant u hasnt tasted pork - read up here is good enuff for u to write a book about Keybox 

On 3/5/2023 at 7:34 PM, bluerunner said:

One very DUH question: Does anyone go there just to chill/relax, without any intention of engaging in sex? Afterall, the entrance fee is not so expensive compared to Yunomori or other spas.

There is nothing to stop you doing that, except the facilities not highly conducive for just relaxing.

There are no lounges, or comfortable seating.

You can soak in the jacuzzi.

If go to sauna/ steam room, very likely to get "disturbed"

If really just looking to relax, I would suggest TMC is better, cos bigger premises, less crowded, better gym, open air rooftop

Edited by And then

somehow 

On 3/5/2023 at 2:03 PM, Guest Joe said:

I think cause maybe the question is too generic, kinda not sure how to ans. Reading through some of the previous post should roughly get an idea of how a sauna works.

The best probably is to go and have a feel for the first time. Weekdays afternoon i think likely will not be so intimating as crowd should be lesser? 

For tips, I would think whether or not you going to revisit back Keybox, would be good to register, cause the price would be the same. But for subsequent visits, it will be much cheaper to go in.

So the flow would generally be...

1. Register at the counter
  2. Given towel, condom, and your locker number
  3. Head to your locker (with the number designated to you)
  4. Store all your electronic devices
  5. Undress
    1. Majority will just strip naked and wrap a towel
    2. But few i see will see have their underwear and wrap a towel (but i feel this is rather... inconvenient?)
  6. Then, just roam around

For me, first thing i went is to have a bath first. Beside hygiene purpose, this is putting an act of knowing what i want to do, but in actual fact... am thinking of what to do next in the shower area lol~

Afterwards, I really explore around the place for a good 15 minutes though is not very big.

If you are mindful of how anyone will think of you... i think can rest assured. Afterall, this is still a discreet community and everyone kinda understand. Apart from the dark room, otherwise it feels very much like a normal "sauna". That's what I feel for mine very first visit 2 weeks back lol.

its overall like a "hunting" ground in the dark maze area..

Guest Guest
On 3/5/2023 at 4:34 PM, bluerunner said:

One very DUH question: Does anyone go there just to chill/relax, without any intention of engaging in sex? Afterall, the entrance fee is not so expensive compared to Yunomori or other spas.

Why not...can't deny there are guys who are not into sex but just like to go around exhibit themselves in nude.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.