Male HQ

Coughing crazyily

Guest cough

Guest cough

I have been coughing crazily until lower abs feel pain. Went to see doc and eat medicine. Still not yet improve. I asked second doc is it necessary to take antibiotic cause the first doc never give. He said not necessary, take also same. It takes time to heal. Does cough syrup help? I took dont know how many bottles already from doc one and from 7-11. Feel like getting worse. Doc said just alot of phlegm. Yesterday started take lianhua qingwen bought during covid times. Been taking honey too to coat the throat. Not sure what else I can take to help with my bad cough.

1 hour ago, Guest cough said:

I have been coughing crazily until lower abs feel pain. Went to see doc and eat medicine. Still not yet improve. I asked second doc is it necessary to take antibiotic cause the first doc never give. He said not necessary, take also same. It takes time to heal. Does cough syrup help? I took dont know how many bottles already from doc one and from 7-11. Feel like getting worse. Doc said just alot of phlegm. Yesterday started take lianhua qingwen bought during covid times. Been taking honey too to coat the throat. Not sure what else I can take to help with my bad cough.

Hugs..

Guest Guest

Seems like many people are coughing quite badly these few weeks.

I got it from one of my family members too. Rmb that chinese medicine that many people took for covid? The lianhua qingwen jiaonang. I took that for two days only and the cough went away on the 3rd day. But of cos though it works for me but might not work for everyone.

i also had prolonged cough and 1st doc gave me cough syrup which didnt help. 

after that i revisited the same clinic but different doc. i told her that the syrup is not helping and she gave me antibiotics instead. 

i think you should tell the doc that u want to take antibiotics.

Edited by immortal

Guest Guest

Try this one.

It's good if your cough is the type with a lot of phlegm.

It's a bit pricey, and if your cough is already ongoing and very bad, be prepared to finish two bottles before it is cured. 😁

But it's otherwise value for money.

eyss_888842543309_loquat-compound_box_60

If cough can recover fast, it is not called cough, it is should be called public irritating nuisance.   My cough took no less than 3 months to subside on its own with careful diet,  less exposure to stress, drink more water, talk less, and rest more. 

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Seems like many people are coughing quite badly these few weeks.

I got it from one of my family members too. Rmb that chinese medicine that many people took for covid? The lianhua qingwen jiaonang. I took that for two days only and the cough went away on the 3rd day. But of cos though it works for me but might not work for everyone.

Lately many people are down with flu and cough. Better wear your mask when outside.

•Must take papaya and pineapple because this fruits contain enzymes will down the mucous easily.

•Take more probiotics products

• no deep fry foods and spicy foods

• take Chinese cough syrup + reduce phlegm Chinese medicine 

• take some white fungus or peach gum help will speed up the process of the recovery.

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Lately many people are down with flu and cough. Better wear your mask when outside.

Yeah, it seems like the Covid cases have gone up these past two weeks 😱

20230325-215546.jpg

(as of 25 Mar 2023)

Guest Lameshat
3 hours ago, Why? said:

If cough can recover fast, it is not called cough, it is should be called public irritating nuisance.   My cough took no less than 3 months to subside on its own with careful diet,  less exposure to stress, drink more water, talk less, and rest more. 

dun be dumb pls, 3 months??

your own body weak dun make it sounds like its normal.

Guest Me too
23 hours ago, Guest cough said:

I got it too.  First was running nose after that coughing.  I went to doc and I was told that during that raining season + mask down + a flu bug (despite I have flu jab yearly).  

I got it on Tuesday, the next day my bf got it .  Same household no mask no distancing  very fast one ! 

I got it on March 9 , till now especially after cold drink I will cough. 

My doc said the same continue w your cough syrup avoid cold drinks ...it takes a while to go away 

Take care 

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Try this one.

It's good if your cough is the type with a lot of phlegm.

It's a bit pricey, and if your cough is already ongoing and very bad, be prepared to finish two bottles before it is cured. 😁

But it's otherwise value for money.

eyss_888842543309_loquat-compound_box_60

Pi pa gao is good but this EYS one is overpriced,

can get other brands pi pa gao at lower prices at supermarket and pharmacies.

37 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Pi pa gao is good but this EYS one is overpriced,

can get other brands pi pa gao at lower prices at supermarket and pharmacies.

You can give it from Neighbours hood Medical Hall is cheaper.

Guest guest
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah, it seems like the Covid cases have gone up these past two weeks 😱

20230325-215546.jpg

(as of 25 Mar 2023)

It is predictable that covid cases will go up when no more mask measures. Anyway, no one cares on the covid cases now. 

On 3/24/2023 at 10:24 PM, Guest cough said:

Docs might be right.  Your crazy coughing may be a virus infection,  for which antibiotics are worthless.   If you are healthy, hopefully with a strong immune system,  these virus infections will go away on their own,  unless you catch a new virus,  like covid at the time,  that the immune system does not recognize.

So the best course of action is... to do nothing  but patiently wait until the infection subsides.  Cough syrup helps the profit of the manufacturers of cough syrup.  Honey is what you should download on your boyfriend. 

Since you have seen doctors, surely you were tested for covid and found negative.  So you don't need anti-covid medicines.  But a product like lianhua qingwen can be beneficial if you are sensitive to PLACEBO EFFECTS,  that is,  the drug will make your brain think that it is effective and you are getting better  ( when in reality you are getting better regardless of this drug ).   In any case,  good luck!  and prompt recovery.  :thumb:

Guest Cough

Should I see another doc? My first doc didnt even see my throat. Second doc see my open throat from afar and said many mucous. I see from mirror. Cannot see leh. My cough feel like dry cough. The cough very dry. Thats why even cough many times hard to hit the itchy spot. Sometimes if got mucous, the cough is good cause really can hit the itchy spot. 

Yesterday drink 2 bottles of luo han guo liang cha. And maybe some green snake powder and some pills from doc. Got stomachache and diarhea. All went into bowl. 

2 hours ago, Guest Cough said:

Should I see another doc? My first doc didnt even see my throat. Second doc see my open throat from afar and said many mucous. I see from mirror. Cannot see leh. My cough feel like dry cough. The cough very dry. Thats why even cough many times hard to hit the itchy spot. Sometimes if got mucous, the cough is good cause really can hit the itchy spot. 

Yesterday drink 2 bottles of luo han guo liang cha. And maybe some green snake powder and some pills from doc. Got stomachache and diarhea. All went into bowl. 

i think you should seek another Doctor, no harm in seeking a 3rd or 4th opinion. take care!

Guest Listen
5 hours ago, Guest Cough said:

what’s the point on keep going to doctors if you anyway don’t listen to what they say and you think you can get better advice on blowing wind? 

On 3/25/2023 at 11:24 AM, Guest cough said:

Cough could be a sign of allergy also. 

Check if your place is dust free, bedsheets changed, maybe buy a new pillow. Clean curtains. 

Mould could be a also a  cause of allergy resulting in persistent cough. Check any attached bathroom if any mould areas visible. 

All in all, I assume your immune system is compromised. My advice is: Get some rest, take MC or take leave, sleep long, sleep on time at night, switch off your devices,  relax, make some walks in the greenery and just do what relaxes your mind. 

And be patient: Non antibiotic treatments will need a bit time to start to work. 

Eventually, google yourself on some remedies. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/allergies/best-natural-cough-remedies

Guest Cough
3 hours ago, singalion said:

Cough could be a sign of allergy also. 

Check if your place is dust free, bedsheets changed, maybe buy a new pillow. Clean curtains. 

Mould could be a also a  cause of allergy resulting in persistent cough. Check any attached bathroom if any mould areas visible. 

All in all, I assume your immune system is compromised. My advice is: Get some rest, take MC or take leave, sleep long, sleep on time at night, switch off your devices,  relax, make some walks in the greenery and just do what relaxes your mind. 

And be patient: Non antibiotic treatments will need a bit time to start to work. 

Eventually, google yourself on some remedies. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/allergies/best-natural-cough-remedies

Went to pee this morning and noticed my penis shrink to very small. Not sure is it due to coughing, panadol?cough syrup? Or medicine from doc? 

And lower abs painful. Have to bow down to cough so that no pain. After taking panadol. Now coughing can feel my cage ribs pain. Not sure somthing will burst out from there or not.

Now every where pain. 

When healthy that time, always can can. Its a matter of mindset. No tired. No pain.

Now fall down to illness. Just a little cough. No matter how many cough syrup and medicine taken also cannot cure. No matter how advance the tech in med, a simple cough can kill someone. 

Guest Cough
6 hours ago, Guest Listen said:

what’s the point on keep going to doctors if you anyway don’t listen to what they say and you think you can get better advice on blowing wind? 

I did finish all the cough syrup. And still continue the pill for allergy/ swelling/ inflammation.

Guest Cough
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Have u try  cough mixture Metophan .

I check online. Is for dry cough. Is it sell on guardian. Will check it out at the shop. I think mine is dry cough

Guest Cough

I think mine started from eating oily food, heaty food and drink less water and eating too many food during holiday. Not sure related or not, on day before I have a wet dream .and jerk off in the morning after woke up. That evening, my first sneeze very smelly. I know im going to fall sick. I think my immune down from that double ejaculation. Sort off my immune defense wall was compromised and virus take this opportunity to hack into my body. 

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest Cough said:

I think mine started from eating oily food, heaty food and drink less water and eating too many food during holiday. Not sure related or not, on day before I have a wet dream .and jerk off in the morning after woke up. That evening, my first sneeze very smelly. I know im going to fall sick. I think my immune down from that double ejaculation. Sort off my immune defense wall was compromised and virus take this opportunity to hack into my body. 

true that foods can lead to a cough. I have eaten wrong food before and ended with a bad cough that took me almost one month to recover. So now i am extra careful on what i eat.

6 hours ago, Guest Cough said:

Went to pee this morning and noticed my penis shrink to very small. Not sure is it due to coughing, panadol?cough syrup? Or medicine from doc? 

And lower abs painful. Have to bow down to cough so that no pain. After taking panadol. Now coughing can feel my cage ribs pain. Not sure somthing will burst out from there or not.

Now every where pain. 

When healthy that time, always can can. Its a matter of mindset. No tired. No pain.

Now fall down to illness. Just a little cough. No matter how many cough syrup and medicine taken also cannot cure. No matter how advance the tech in med, a simple cough can kill someone. 

Sounds more like Long Covid disease. 

Guest Cough
18 hours ago, singalion said:

Sounds more like Long Covid disease. 

I'm getting better today. Yesterday went to search for metophan at guardian watson and unity. All no sell. Saw this mucosolvan ad on the shelf at watson. The ad say can stop cough for 12 hrs. I buy and try. At night sleep, coughing alot but all cough were with phlegm. So satisfying. Although my chest and lower abs still pain with each cough. This morning and up till now, less cough already and all got phlegm. I read the instruction inside, said actually it helps by thinning the mucos. I think tablets pill are better. Can be absorbed inside and work from inside. I drink so many cough syrup also cannot help. If only I found and try earlier would have recover earlier also.

2 hours ago, Guest Cough said:

I'm getting better today. Yesterday went to search for metophan at guardian watson and unity. All no sell. Saw this mucosolvan ad on the shelf at watson. The ad say can stop cough for 12 hrs. I buy and try. At night sleep, coughing alot but all cough were with phlegm. So satisfying. Although my chest and lower abs still pain with each cough. This morning and up till now, less cough already and all got phlegm. I read the instruction inside, said actually it helps by thinning the mucos. I think tablets pill are better. Can be absorbed inside and work from inside. I drink so many cough syrup also cannot help. If only I found and try earlier would have recover earlier also.

I would  not comment on the part on medicines, but instead, I would like to point out the physical side of your cough.

When you cough, your chest muscles constrict and so do your abdominal muscles - and the result is the explosive surge of air being squeezed out of your lungs.  That is what happens in your body, mechanically speaking.

This is why our chest and your lower abdomen feels pain - it is muscle fatigue.  I expect your back to ache a bit as well, as the muscles in your back is somewhat involved in the whole process.  So I do not think you need to worry too much about chest and abdominal pain, they are just a side effect of your coughing.  

Once your cough eases, the pain should go away.

I hope you get well soon.  

Guest Cough
9 hours ago, IpMan said:

Dear Guest cough,

I think I am able to treat bad cough. I brew Chinese herbs. F.O.C.
At least one day, you will see result. You have to travel to my house. 

I drink alot of luo han guo liang cha. But today raining. Run back. So did not buy. Only drink the lime prune drink that was preserved in honey. 

Guest Cough
21 hours ago, yhtang said:

I would  not comment on the part on medicines, but instead, I would like to point out the physical side of your cough.

When you cough, your chest muscles constrict and so do your abdominal muscles - and the result is the explosive surge of air being squeezed out of your lungs.  That is what happens in your body, mechanically speaking.

This is why our chest and your lower abdomen feels pain - it is muscle fatigue.  I expect your back to ache a bit as well, as the muscles in your back is somewhat involved in the whole process.  So I do not think you need to worry too much about chest and abdominal pain, they are just a side effect of your coughing.  

Once your cough eases, the pain should go away.

I hope you get well soon.  

For the tablet. I did not continue the second dose. I realised my lower eyelid is swollen. I think might stop for a while first.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, IpMan said:

Dear Guest cough,

You really sound like a kungfu master 👍

Guest Cough
20 hours ago, IpMan said:

Dear Guest cough,

Where is your house? What is the herb you are brewing? My ex colleague recommend me ho yan hor. I saw at watson got sell. But never buy. I got take the green snake powder in capsules. But stop recently. Got phobia taking too many pills.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.