Male HQ

Would you allow a stranger to go into your place to sleep and cuddle?

Guest aslamak

Guest aslamak

In general, it's not recommended to allow strangers into your personal space, especially for intimate activities like sleeping and cuddling. It's important to prioritize your safety and well-being, and inviting strangers into your home can put you at risk. It's always best to be cautious and get to know someone better before inviting them into your personal space.

13 hours ago, Guest aslamak said:

In general, it's not recommended to allow strangers into your personal space, especially for intimate activities like sleeping and cuddling. It's important to prioritize your safety and well-being, and inviting strangers into your home can put you at risk. It's always best to be cautious and get to know someone better before inviting them into your personal space.

I fully agree.  

While any person who is not family will always start as a stranger,  there are plenty of opportunities in other places for a stranger to become an acquaintance or a friend. One should not rush.  For intimacy with strangers,  the right place is a gay sauna if one is fine with this,  not one's home.  It is not even advisable for a visitor to bring a stranger for intimacy into his hotel room.

Guest J9876J

Here are some additional suggestions for staying safe when interacting with strangers:

Meet in a public place: If you're meeting someone for the first time, it's a good idea to meet in a public place like a coffee shop or restaurant. This provides a neutral location and allows you to get to know the person in a safe and public setting.

Trust your instincts: If something doesn't feel right, trust your gut. If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, it's okay to politely decline or end the interaction.

Set clear boundaries: Be clear about your boundaries and communicate them clearly to the other person. This might include things like not allowing them into your personal space or not giving out personal information.

Get to know the person first: Take the time to get to know someone before inviting them into your personal space. This might involve having multiple interactions in public places or through online communication.

Use a buddy system: If you're meeting someone you don't know well, consider bringing a friend along or letting someone know where you're going and who you're meeting.

Remember, it's important to prioritize your own safety and well-being when interacting with strangers. While it's possible to form meaningful connections with new people, it's always a good idea to approach these situations with caution and to trust your instincts.

I will only do that when I am overseas in hotel alone. Of cos I will make a point to lock away valuables, and if in doubt I will only shower after the person leave the room or I will shower with him ;)

47 minutes ago, MadMan said:

I will only do that when I am overseas in hotel alone. Of cos I will make a point to lock away valuables, and if in doubt I will only shower after the person leave the room or I will shower with him ;)

Agree

Especially for sleeping, only in hotel room

7 hours ago, MadMan said:

Nowadays that's not safe too. While you go and pee for a moment the guy puts this GHB stuff into your water.

In general there is always a risk of allowing others to sleep over (even in a hotel).

But theft and similar things can also happen if people do not sleep over.

And a pleasant humble guy from your assessment doesn't mean he couldn't be a monster.

But I agree it is better to know that other person a bit better and have met more than three times to allow someone sleeping over.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.