Male HQ

All gays cheats. Bold statement but how true is this.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Been through multiple serious relationships from months to years. All ended because of finding out dirty secrets (sexually cheat, Grindr, sexting etc). This makes me wonder, does our circle not have any loyalty/truthful commitments? 

May I ask how you came across all your previous guys? Maybe there's something odd about your "method" or the "places" you've been looking; I mean this isn't politically correct and I might get flak but I personally believe you'll never find apples falling from durian trees.

You mentioned "our circle". What did you mean by this?

Guest Anonymous
13 minutes ago, Guest Hmm said:

May I ask how you came across all your previous guys? Maybe there's something odd about your "method" or the "places" you've been looking; I mean this isn't politically correct and I might get flak but I personally believe you'll never find apples falling from durian trees.

You mentioned "our circle". What did you mean by this?

That’s actually a new perspective I’ve never seen before. But you’re right, because now that I think of it, most of not all of my ex were from Grindr. Ig once you’ve been to that platform, there’s always that reason for someone to revisit. But I’ve been always using my own personal values to trust my partner, ig that’s my biggest downfall. 

our circle I loosely referring to gays. I mean I had an ex that was bi, ended up cheating with a lady. So I don’t know them enough to include them on such bold statements. 

Guest Anonymous
46 minutes ago, doncoin said:

It comes down to the individual. You are responsible in making the choices in life, to cheat or not. It's better to have such a conversation early on in the relationship so that you know if you both share the same values. 

You’re right. I act as how I want to be treated. But it doesn’t always reciprocate, that’s the part I learn the hard way. I understanding it’s good to lay things out early in the rs, but words doesn't holds much value I come to realised, action often reveals how weightless words becomes further into rs. Maybe I haven’t met the “right” person? Idk, at some point I feel defeated for giving so much chances. 

Everyone, i.e. Men and or women has the propensity to cheat, not just gays.

It all boils down to the individual. 

In your case, if you are the type who only wants monogamous relationship, then you should state so at the beginning.

Some men are able to control their urges to have sex, but some will not be able to resist the temptations because their hormones just do not allow it.

As the saying goes, some men will think with the cock head and not the head. I am sure you heard from friends and read from the papers lots of stories/news, so cheating is not just a gay thing.

So, does that means you are doomed not able to find the love of your life? Probably. 

You must learn how to separate the men from the boys. There will be those who still wants to play the fields and there will be those who are ready to settle down. You would have to kiss many frogs to find out who is Price Charming. Maybe you haven't kissed enough frogs yet.

I know for a fact that many straight married men, do go and have their fun in night clubs, massage parlor, etc. And some of their wives knows that their husband goes to those places but chose to close one eye as long as the husband brings back to doe and are a dutiful husband and father.  The night clubs, bars, discos, etc. will run out of business if every man are saints.

I would suggest that you build yourself a strong self-esteem and character and not someone who is jaded and defeated.

Alternatively, you can change your way of thinking and open your mind to find a meet-in-the-middle solution with your partner. 

Whatever it is. It's between you and your partner. 

There is a way for gays to stay away from cheating.  It is called "open" relationships.  

To "cheat" is to deceive, to go against some expectations in a relationship.  If fidelity ( what a dumb requisite! ) is not imposed,  there can be no "cheating"

Those who are able to succeed in an open relationship are those who understand the difference between love and sex. 

Guest Will it works?

Place your bf's favourite cookie in a cookie jar.  Set up a hidden spy camera.  Tell your bf don't touch your cookie.....and then you leave your house for work.  One month later, check your spy camera.  If your bf took even a slight bite of your cookie, he is likely to cheat you in real life.   

5 minutes ago, Guest Will it works? said:

Place your bf's favourite cookie in a cookie jar.  Set up a hidden spy camera.  Tell your bf don't touch your cookie.....and then you leave your house for work.  One month later, check your spy camera.  If your bf took even a slight bite of your cookie, he is likely to cheat you in real life.   

LOL This has to be the most retarded suggestion ever. If he wants to take a bite without you finding out he’d have to take a bite so small and unnoticeable that it wouldn’t even satisfy one bit of his craving. Also, if he’s old enough to be in a relationship, I’m 99% sure he can afford to buy his own cookie.

Guest Wtheck
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

There is a way for gays to stay away from cheating.  It is called "open" relationships.  

To "cheat" is to deceive, to go against some expectations in a relationship.  If fidelity ( what a dumb requisite! ) is not imposed,  there can be no "cheating"

Those who are able to succeed in an open relationship are those who understand the difference between love and sex. 

Stuff like this is what's wrong with "the scene". 

16 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Been through multiple serious relationships from months to years. All ended because of finding out dirty secrets (sexually cheat, Grindr, sexting etc). This makes me wonder, does our circle not have any loyalty/truthful commitments? 

Or maybe you are the one with the dirty secrets...

Guest Guest

Come on, we know guys in general are horny and very visual. The reasons why gay guys cheat more is because it’s a lot easier for two guys to hook up and fuck. It’s a lot harder for straight guys to cheat because girls don’t just hook up so easily 

Guest Smart Alec

As men age, they are less likely to cheat. Younger punks are more erratic in relationships, have higher standards, and are more equipped to test and trial relationships by shifting their goals.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest
21 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

95% cheat. I won't say all. 

And many relationship don't last.

At the end of the day, who ever have fun with 1 guy only?!?!

that's pathetic

True....I dun believe gay dun cheat. 

On 4/19/2023 at 10:55 AM, Guest Anonymous said:

You perfectly identified the typical source of gay conflict:  finding out dirty secrets!

But,  should this lead to conflicts?  We all have "dirty secrets".  There are few acts as dirty as to poop.  And our partners poop,  practically every day!  And we don't try to "find out" that they poop  because of course we know that they do.  And we have no interest to see it.  

When our partners do the dirty act of pooping, they don't do it against us.  Can we accept that other dirty acts they do are NOT against us?  And if they try to do them behind our backs,  don't they do the same with pooping? 

Blessed are the couples who live together for many decades in loving relationships,  not trying to find out each other's dirty secrets and not making much out of them! 

Guest Giraffe
On 4/20/2023 at 12:00 PM, Guest Wtf said:

LOL This has to be the most retarded suggestion ever. If he wants to take a bite without you finding out he’d have to take a bite so small and unnoticeable that it wouldn’t even satisfy one bit of his craving. Also, if he’s old enough to be in a relationship, I’m 99% sure he can afford to buy his own cookie.

This has to be the dumbest reply ever. Do yourself a favour and look up the word analogy in the dictionary. 

Guest Survey
On 4/19/2023 at 11:55 PM, Guest Anonymous said:

Since u r the one so interested to find out such , u go conduct a survey objectively and then post the result 

U can start w Gay bar , gay sauna - oh u missed the big opp, Pink dot where u have a good chance to go ard asking 

U must be free - i assume 

Cheating and lying is found in all types of relationships. Perhaps higher in gay circles but not exclusive. Interestingly, married men frolicking with other men while their wives and children remain oblivious, straddles both homosexual and heterosexual categories. For bi people, seems like cheating is par for course since they get their apple and eat it too. 

Yet, there certainly are monogamous relationships where both parties treasure the commitment to each other. Definitely. Don’t give up. 

Heterosexual male/female also cheat. I think most human are not programmed to be monogamous so the survival of the species. But advance in technology n medical science have helped to prolong lives and improve health. Hence, the survival part becomes redundant, so anybody who have 'extra' relationship become cheaters/liars. I know of a few cases where the married couples divorced after their children are financially independent. So other than certificate of marriage, children is another factor couples remain together. (Doesn't mean that they didn't cheat).

But in the case of homosexuals, especially in Singapore, there is no legal binding marriage contract. This means that it is easy for a MM or FF relationship to break easily. This is further made disheartening by the fact that such couples don't have children; hence lack of the extra 'lock-in' factor. These make the failure rate seems higher (more cheating?) in this arena.

Edited by jegay

Very true of what the topic creator said but if you lucky enough you have this small percentage or this introvert who choose to be loyal too you...

In life, do your best not ghost someone or talk someone behind his back or blindly agree of someone who say shitty of that person u don't even there or u don't him very well...don't assume...

The more u do good deeds the better plans or surprised plans u will get....don't judge someone easily...u be surprised

And cheating is never NEVER neVer okay for any kind of relationship have balls to be straight forward pls don't embarrassed the mankind that we are in this world! 😂

Guest Jaded

What's the big deal with cheating? Anyone who has invested emotionally in someone to have that investment destroyed knows how hurtful and soul damaging it is. Yeah don't be strawberries. Be rocks instead. Rocks can't get hurt because they have no feelings. But you and I are not rocks, but human with a heart. You can learn to close off your heart and become 'strong' cos nothing gets to the heart and nothing hurts. But the tradeoff is that you will also not be able to experience the greatest joys in life that loving and being loved can give. When the occasion comes to receive such love, or someone who loves you truly comes along, you may be dismayed to find yourself trapped within your rock armour: thirsty but unable to drink.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.