Male HQ

Married looking for married

WangSG90

Hi boys. Been scrolling through BW for a few days and thought I'd shoot my shot here:

32, Chinese, married, 180/75.

I would like to look for another coffee/meal buddy around the same age. If you are between 25-40, married or in a steady hetero relationship, and are looking for similar, do send me a PM here. 

I enjoy talking about sports, cars, finances, careers, etc. and enjoy learning about other things that are of interest to you. Great if we hit it off and have protected fun as regulars. If not, I'm happy to know another local brother who's in the same 'weird' scenario I'm in. 

Do PM me so that I can share my Telegram handle with you. Also, I'd respect your privacy 100% as I'm 100% discreet. Please respect mine too. 

1 hour ago, WangSG90 said:

Hi boys. Been scrolling through BW for a few days and thought I'd shoot my shot here:

32, Chinese, married, 180/75.

I would like to look for another coffee/meal buddy around the same age. If you are between 25-40, married or in a steady hetero relationship, and are looking for similar, do send me a PM here. 

I enjoy talking about sports, cars, finances, careers, etc. and enjoy learning about other things that are of interest to you. Great if we hit it off and have protected fun as regulars. If not, I'm happy to know another local brother who's in the same 'weird' scenario I'm in. 

Do PM me so that I can share my Telegram handle with you. Also, I'd respect your privacy 100% as I'm 100% discreet. Please respect mine too. 

Why weird? Don’t be. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...