Male HQ

Ming's 整骨, 跌打, 推拿治疗 + 抓根 除毛 Boyzillian, Massage & Urut + Outcall @Jalan Klinik

Hi all, 

My STRAIGHT apprentice will be trying out his skills at my place on Sunday from 12 - 5pm. He is charging $40 for 50mins. 

In case any of you are wondering, he is heavily tattooed, in his mid-20s, and gyms and sports a shaved head. He's a very nice chap, so hopefully I can help him jump start his massage career. 

Please contact me at 9699-6598 to make an appt with him. Many thanks and happy 2016!

Ming

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday tried his service for my arms which is having trouble lifting up.

His pressure is strong and straight to the point.

I am literally screaming in pain and wriggling like a worm on the bed.

Heard countless time from him - put down yr legs. stop moving. relax. relax. stop cringing and relax....

I am those that scared pain. Literally screaming in the room throughout the first 30 mins. After that do Gua Sha.

Will be going again this Friday for my 2nd appointment. Oh yes. the pressure is really strong.

On Saturday, January 02, 2016 at 1:06 PM, fourth said:

Hi all, 

My STRAIGHT apprentice will be trying out his skills at my place on Sunday from 12 - 5pm. He is charging $40 for 50mins. 

In case any of you are wondering, he is heavily tattooed, in his mid-20s, and gyms and sports a shaved head. He's a very nice chap, so hopefully I can help him jump start his massage career. 

Please contact me at 9699-6598 to make an appt with him. Many thanks and happy 2016!

Ming

So Sundays the massage is only by the apprentice or we can choose between you and the apprentice? 

Sean II: just let me know ahead of time so i can arrange. both of us are available, but his usually would be btwn 2 to 5pm, whereas mine is still 6pm. (and i'm already booked in the morning and from 4pm onwards) =)

thanks Benedict5856 for the kind words. see you tmr!

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Chinese New Year and happy holidays to everyone ^_^

I won't be available on the first and second day of Chinese new year. However, if you have an urgent injury that requires me to attend to, do text me. That should always take precedence.

Otherwise, here's wishing everyone a great week and a great year ahead!

Ming

www.hardpressmassage.com

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I'll be back in Taipei from 27 March to 1 April. Business will resume on 1 April 3pm onwards.

Cheers!

Ming

www.hardpressmassage.com/menu.html

Gua sha - $15

• 2 months later...

Hi All =)

Happy PinkDot day ^^

my friend from taiwan will be visiting, and i'll be taking a break from 3rd of June, and resuming operations on the evening of 7th of June.

thank you for your continuous support!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, fourth said:

Hi all, 

Ming

Is the apprentice charges still the same?

i'll have to ask him, and i will update his information shortly =)

Gua sha - $15

Hi All ^^

In light of the sluggish economy, i'm offering this offer to BW members exclusively:

1) A 4-hour massage package at $222 (for 04 x 1 hour sessions)

2) A 3-hour massage package at $168 (for 02 x 1.5 hour sessions)

*Not applicable for oil massage, and other add-on services such as tummy slimming or manhood therapy

As usual, try to book early to ensure availability ^^

Cheers!

Ming

+65 9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

he has gotten a new job, but have been thinking of part-timing on Saturdays. it'll be done at the spare room at where i am =)

$50 an hour, last i checked.

Gua sha - $15

Hi All,

Joshua will be available for 3 slots this coming Saturday, using the spare room at my place near Tiong Bahru market.

1pm - 2pm

2.30pm - 3.30pm

4pm - 5pm

Please liaise with me directly at 9699-6598. Again, he's straight and though he's gay-friendly, but respect for his personal space is highly encouraged and please do not cross the line. =)

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 months later...

Quite a few members are wondering if i was still operating since i wasn't active on BW. lol that tickled me!

yes, i'm still around, so i guess i should post updates here more often then, maybe once every 7 to 8 weeks.

Ming

Gua sha - $15

just happen to see this thread, and curious to ask some question if u do no mind

1. are u local or are u from taiwan?

2. from what i read i believe is no hanky panky massage right, so why must emphasise that joshua is straight?

and respect his personal space, sorry i do not mean to say i won't respect or what but somewhat feels funny.

Assuming both of u do not do extra, so does it matter if the masseur is straight or not?

3. understand that the manhood therapy do not end with ejeculation but what if the client get hard and cannot control it?

i was born in taiwan. grew up here, went to NS here, and i hold a singaporean passport and IC. 

i have to reiterate that joshua is straight and for people to respect his personal space because, there will be people who will have a hard time keeping their hands to themselves. don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily bad or negative, and sometimes a reassuring pat from my client to my thighs is a good thing ^_^ it's just that i wouldn't want it to affect joshua in any way.

most of the time, it is rather painful for anyone to get an erection lol! but if it does happen, and it has only happened once, then it can't be helped.

=) hope this helps.

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, =)

I'm happy to inform you guys that I'm doing a tie-in with Wellaholic (http://hardpress.wellaholic.com) , as i think Wellaholic's philosophy and mine happen to coincide and complement each other nicely. It's started by a bunch of local guys (good-looking and fit too!) and other than that, i think as a local SME start up, they have got the wellness area covered pretty well for a start. As most of us gyms, they have the gym essentials from prohydrolase protein (maximizes protein absorption), to BCAA and a more potent form of creatine mix (creatine hydrochloride) that ensures more uptake by your body. Then, there's the E-Light skin care regime (http://hardpress.wellaholic.com/store/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=22) as well as IPL hair removal if you prefer to be fuzz-free. yes, personally, i benefited from IPL about 5 years ago, and i'm completely smooth in my underarms. Their range of facial products are also more well-thought out, thought personally i still have my snail ooze from Nature Republic that can last me a year more. 

on top of that, they have the basic multivitamins, fat burning combo (raspberry ketone, garcina cambogia, green coffee bean extract), probiotics, and brain supplement and so on and forth. caffeine kicks me into overdrive, so currently my main vice is still the gym-related supplements. but do check it out, and if you are keen to find out more, they have an open house next Sunday at 2pm where the founder and their in-house medical panel will talk about their products and their services.

and another great and priceless value-add is, once you purchase any of their products, you gain access to their medical advisory panel and you can ask them related questions, such as sometimes in the event that you fall ill, and you're wondering if any of your supplements will cause any contraindications with your medication(s). the panel consist of a very experienced (but retired) GP, a pharmacist, and a dietician. i think there are free photo-rejuvenation shots given (not sure of quantity) when you buy any item from their website.

and also, i will be stationed there on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11.30am to 4.30pm, probably from next week onwards, so stay tuned for further updates. Do take note that there's no shower facilities there though.. 

if you're keen in attending the introduction session this coming sunday at 2pm, please text me and i'll meet you guys there. =)

the address is 16M Penhas Street, it's located 3 mins from Lavendar MRT.

Live well!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

Hi All (and note to Moderators),

Some of you might know that i hold regular Thursday evening mindfulness meditation sessions within the confinement of my work space. However, i can only accommodate a maximum of 3 to 4 pax at any time.

I have teamed up with Wellaholic, and am making use of their space for a session tomorrow evening (Friday) from 8pm to 9pm. There's a small fee of $5 for the usage of the space, but personally and as a guarantee, i take nothing at all as i feel that meditation is free and should always be free. Here's the event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/996384907174568/

if you have heard about Mindfulness meditation and intend to give it a try, this might be a good place to start, and you can indicate your attendance and make payment via the link on the Event page URL above.

Personally at my lowest point in my life, it gave me peace, and more mastery over my emotions, and gave me clarity of thought. In a wellness sense, it certainly is a great exercise that benefits the mind and soul.

Moderators, if this post isn't in the right thread, i do apologize. Kindly advice where this should go. Thank you!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

Hi All,

In promotion with Wellaholic, every product purchased at http://hardpress.wellaholic.com entitles you to a $10 discount for my massage services, capped at a maximum of $30. It can either be used in a single session, or over 3 sessions within 2 months.

This promo is not stackable with ongoing special price for BW members.

Meaning, if you purchase 1 product, your next session for 1 hour massage (U.P. $65) would be $65 - $10 = $55

if you purchase 3 products, your next session if you so choose to offset in a single session, would be $65 - $30 = $35

You will only find this promotion right here, this forum, for BW members.

Once you have made the purchase, i will be able to view it on my dashboard. Just indicate your email address when you come for your session =)

This partnership will continue until 18th November (1118), the day i leave for hometown Taipei for a short trip. 

Also, i might be stopping my massage services by end of next year, but treatment of sports-related and physical injuries will continue. 

To good health. Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Every Tuesday from 11am to 8pm (7.30pm last appt), i will be stationed at Wellaholic's premise for massage. Wellaholic is pleased to include 10 FREE facial shots (E-Light. It is a combination of IPL and Radio Frequency to achieve facial rejuvenation and / or hair removal). Of course if you wish to purchase more, you can always inquire with them. For me, 10 free facial E-Light shots is more than enough for hair removal for your moustache area. I personally am doing that for myself =)

However, as the place is a public premise, there'll be no shower facilities, and you will have to keep your pants on. Also, Joshua (my apprentice) is back, and he'll be stationed at Wellaholic tomorrow as well. If the respond is good, Joshua might get a day all on his own in the coming days.

Once again, Wellaholic's address is 16M Penhas Road. And i believe that a few of you guys have already bought items from the link i provided. which means, you get to enjoy Wellaholic and Hardpress' promo price, which is at $40 per hour. Otherwise, my regular (and already discounted) price for BW members is $60 per hour.

If you want to become a member, just inquire with me tomorrow and the massage will be $40 per hour on all days that i'm there. =)

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

Just a reminder that i'll be stationed at Wellaholic's premise today at 16M Penhas Road from 12pm to 8pm (last appt)

Cheers! =)

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

i'll be back in Taipei from 20th Nov till 30th Nov.

Meanwhile, please contact Victor (username Jierong) for massage @ +65 9008-2551, as he will be operating from my space at Eng Hoon Mansions.

He's got great skills too, so do give him a try =)

Oh and apart from him operating at my space, he'll also be hosting Wellaholic's Massage Tuesdays. You can enquire with him directly wrt rates.

Happy holidays!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

hey ppl~~ i'm back~~~~ =)

appointments already lined up for Saturday. Sunday afternoon still available though.

See you guys soon!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Been meaning to write this for a while. Started visiting Ming regularly for treatment for a sore lower back and manhood therapy.

Ming was warm, friendly, unpretentious and has really great skills. My back feels a whole lot better and my little birdy has increased in stiffness and girth.

The treatment is indeed a little painful at times but the results are totally worth it. I noticed the difference in my morning wood just after 1 session of manhood therapy.

I would definitely recommend trying it out.

Thanks again Ming :)

Thanks grooty! : p

i've gotten a few text messages asking me what is manhood therapy. i guess it'll be easier if i type it here instead.

There're many different forms of manhood therapy in different cultural context. There's urut batin, there's 抓龙根, there's the thai manhood massage, Javanese manhood massage, etc and so on. I've tried quite a few, and learned mine from a 整骨师傅 in taiwan. I've combined what i think to be the best combination of everything that i've tried, and i dare say that though it hasn't worked for everyone (serious erectile dysfunction), but for people who are currently going through a period of low libido and requires a boost yet at the same time doesn't wish to take the little blue pill, it works pretty well. But if you want blazing hardcore performance, then i have to be honest with you that the little blue pill still win hands down.

the process is strictly non-sexual. it'll include the stimulation of certain areas rich with nerve endings that leads to your groin area, as well as massaging and pinpointing the acupressure points that boost erection strength. For many, certain parts have been uncomfortable and painful, but the common feedback is that it is well worth the little bit of pain.

It is also highly encouraged that you do not ejaculate up to 2 hours after the session. Best is to wait till the next day.

As this isn't a prostate massage, hence there won't be any form of penetration be it my fingers or any foreign object. 

After a few sessions, you will find that your erection strength is stronger, and the orgasm will feel better (results vary from person to person). Some will experience an increase in girth.

Hope this helps. Happy Holidays!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

Thank you to all who have supported me over the years ^_^ Hope to continue to serve you to the best of my ability in 2017.

Wishing all of you a peaceful and prosperous new year ahead!

Yup, taking appointments per normal even on 1st Jan =)

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to pass on my knowledge of hard massage that is based in TCM roots, as i'll be stopping the massage part of my operations end of 2017.

Those who are keen to learn, please message me. It will be conducted in 5 lessons of 1 hour each, with chances for practical and observation.

The treatment sessions will continue for people affected by upper / lower back pain, migraines, tension headaches, tennis elbows, stiff neck, frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome, sprains, pulls, etc., among many other ailments.

Happy Lunar New Year! =)

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Will be stopping operations from Friday 4pm onwards till end of Sunday.

Meaning, starting work on Monday.

Happy lunar new year =)

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Will be operating from 16M Penhas Road at Wellaholic (http://hardpress.wellaholic.com) tomorrow from:

12 noon till 7pm last appt.

If you are a Wellaholic member, an hour's massage will be $50. Otherwise, for all BW members, it'll be $60.

Do text me to reserve a slot if you intend on coming. Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

helloooooo~

a slight adjustment for lower back injuries / ailments:

$50 per session

$35 - $40 for follow ups

for all other areas, it remains as $45 per session, and follow up is $30 to $35 =)

Massage prices stay the same. it's here: www.hardpressmassage.com/menu.html

cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

eh.... nope =)

Gua sha - $15

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hello peeps,

please go easy on your body cologne, as that can trigger my sinus and i'd have to work the rest of the day with a blocked nose XD

and also, if you are going to be early, do text me. cuz most of the time my appts can be tight; back to back, and you'll have to wait until i'm done with my client at hand. so it'd be pointless if you arrive 20 minutes before hand, especially in our crazy hot and humid weather! 5 minutes before your appt works just fine.

thanks =)

Ming

Gua sha - $15

Ming's massage really superb and genuine, untied the knots and could felt the before and after differences. He was humorous during the massage session and his voice was charming. Book your appointment in a week advance because he was really in high demand.

Edited by Roxas

Went to Ming's massage earlier today. His skill is really great, even though i opted for full body massage when i contacted him. When i reached his place, my main issue was mainly the neck and upper back. He actually advised that he will only do treatment for my really sore areas and charged me at a lower price.

Definitely a geniune guy with great skill, felt so much better after the massage :) wil drop by again to experience the full body massage.

thanks guys ^_^ shorter sessions are simply treatment sessions that's very region specific.

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

Hi Peeps!

Currently my domain is down, so am using Weebly's sub domain.

http://hardpress.weebly.com

There you go! So sorry about this.

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

and so i've been getting a few queries on manhood therapy. since i took it off the menu on my website, i'll clarify here =)

the manhood therapy that i'm providing is purely non-sexual. it works by improving blood circulation at a few crucial points located on our lower back, thighs, and pelvic area. i will also massage crucial areas around the perineum as well as the prostate (from outside, non-penetrative). and to achieve the best result, please refrain from achieving ejaculation until 4 hours has passed. the best is to wait till following morning.

individual results may vary, but almost always i have clients telling me that their morning wood is ragingly hard. 

as jelqing is part of the process, you may experience an increase in girth after 2 to 3 sessions, and an improvement in the quality of your orgasm (all are clients' feedback). however, the gains are not permanent, but you can choose to continue to jelq on your own to maintain the increase in girth.

hope this helps!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

To the client who called me via a land line, so sorry I couldn't reach you as I don't have your mobile! My outcall was delayed and I apologize for making you wait :(

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be away from 18 Nov to 28 Nov =)

meanwhile, still open for appointments. Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Oops. trip back to taiwan canceled! will be in singapore until further notice =)

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 4 weeks later...

Happy holidays~~~

thanks to the few of you who's taken up the packages. 

Anyone would like me to visit your company / office to give a talk on common work place ailments and poor posture?

it'll end with a 1-hour of free shoulder / neck massage for you and your colleagues.

have done this for a few SMEs and construction companies, so am exploring options. Cheers!

Ming

+65 9699 6598

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Happy holidays =)

wanted to take the day off but i guess no rest for the wicked. taking appts today too ^_^

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...