Male HQ

New Delta swimming pool

44 minutes ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Haha trust me give it about like 1-3 months sure back to be cruisy but it will not be like years back or before Reno much happening 😏 but you can try Queenstown though 🤫💦

The layout change? No more opp showers I guess?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 6:18 PM, begleitung said:

For a start, so few lockers

no clock at the competition pool; but you can see the clock from the wading pool side though

the changing room has a lot of litter, though new

So I am not the only one who feels there are way too much litters. Today all the benches had discarded toilet papers! 😡

✔️clock issues resolved, there is now a clock at the competition pool.

and yes lockers are too few and I really wish they can separate the kiosk for vending machine from the lockers. Already had to wait few times. The system for locker also take up too much effort, key in hp, key in pw twice, not to mention the few confirmation clicks, the payment scan etc. and all this in clear view of the person behind, besides blah blah blah😒 

7 minutes ago, begleitung said:

exactly

i also feel a bit apprehensive about the phone number thing; plus with waiting people at the back

i feel sorry for the cleaners who have to clean up the mess so often

One of the cleaner quite cute btw 😛  

hah what about pw key in twice? So that the person behind can verify he got it right? 🤪🥹

ok sorry I m just being idiotic and sarcastic, it is relevant but just that it’s too open and in your face at eye level all the information also available to those waiting behind or around. 

Plus point so far are more ‘fit’ hotties these days compared to just before it was closed for rejuvenation. 
And not sure why the tanning chairs gone missing. I remembered there were a few when I went the first few days of opening. Or did I mistaken 🤔

i walked into the changing room, today, 3 minutes later, i saw 1 Guy walk in. Dunno is he trying to "check out how's🚦 Traffic" after seeing me walk in.

Aiyah,for gdness sake, be more Discreet if U are cruising...

#ModernDayProblems

Edited by 30yochinese

I was swimming there after the shower, there was this obese and (not an insult) autistic gay guy going walking pass me, shouted "so handsome" then got into the shower cubicle behind me which I wanted to use, stayed inside 10 seconds, came out, stared at me, and laugh hysterically, then run to another shower cubicle.

I have never been to the old delta swimming complex

but this encounter was very scary for me

12 minutes ago, fenghou said:

I was swimming there after the shower, there was this obese and (not an insult) autistic gay guy going walking pass me, shouted "so handsome" then got into the shower cubicle behind me which I wanted to use, stayed inside 10 seconds, came out, stared at me, and laugh hysterically, then run to another shower cubicle.

I have never been to the old delta swimming complex

but this encounter was very scary for me

Take it with a grain of salt. Since you did mention he’s autistic. And he called you handsome. 

On a side note, weekend crowded with parents and kids excluding domestic helpers picnicking and flocking in and out of pool taking pictures. But the good side is life guards do make it a point to approach folks who stray into the lap zone not doing laps or swimmers who are far sighted to notice the signage on direction of flow in the lap zone.

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

New pool got a fully sheltered one, can go in the day and not worried abt the scotching sun anymore. That's nice.

Unfortunately it's pretty crowded even around noon so if planning to do laps might have to overcome plenty of obstacles.

They added 2 more lots of lockers and another kiosk. Getting lots of confusion on the usages even buying drinks. Many elderly complaining too many steps and the use of apps for payment being too out of their league. Also notice a small sign outside the toilet indicating more showers on third floor and to aproach staff for assistant.

42 minutes ago, shyc said:

Unfortunately it's pretty crowded even around noon so if planning to do laps might have to overcome plenty of obstacles.

They added 2 more lots of lockers and another kiosk. Getting lots of confusion on the usages even buying drinks. Many elderly complaining too many steps and the use of apps for payment being too out of their league. Also notice a small sign outside the toilet indicating more showers on third floor and to aproach staff for assistant.

Huh. Seriously? I'm those who nvr ever bought drinks from pool kiosk before as I bring my own water. But then the more showers on 3rd floor is really troublesome,esp need to get assistant from staff.

14 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Huh. Seriously? I'm those who nvr ever bought drinks from pool kiosk before as I bring my own water. But then the more showers on 3rd floor is really troublesome,esp need to get assistant from staff.

3rd floor is for active gym users but guess there are times when pool showers get over crowded. Wonder if have to go up the lift or stairs in your trunks 😜 anyway guess the smaller shower area in the pool had finally gotten rid of lurkers. Since the reopenning haven't seen 'campers' inside 🤔😋😉

10 minutes ago, shyc said:

3rd floor is for active gym users but guess there are times when pool showers get over crowded. Wonder if have to go up the lift or stairs in your trunks 😜 anyway guess the smaller shower area in the pool had finally gotten rid of lurkers. Since the reopenning haven't seen 'campers' inside 🤔😋😉

Does feel a little shy to walk to the sheltered pool in low waist trunks cos it's so near entrance and whoever walk on 2nd floor also can see.😅

Edited by Leanmeat
3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Does feel a little shy to walk to the sheltered pool in low waist trunks cos it's so near entrance and whoever walk on 2nd floor also can see.😅

i do agree, a little intimidated initially to walk over too even in regular trunks, the spot seems so 'expose' and 'open' but after a few visit got the hang of it. Like i mentioned earlier, tend to be crowded plus water is colder under the shelter. So still prefer the competitive pool. Due to no tanning chairs, seeing guys starting to lie on the floor over a towel, even spotted one lying near the water features.

• 1 month later...