Male HQ

Non-Prince Albert male genital piercings

Tallboi

Enjoyed the Prince Albert and nipple piercing pages here. Bit of a niche topic, but I’m curious how many ppl here have/what’s the general sentiment on other male genital piercings. I’ve been sporting a triple guiche ladder for years now, but so far haven’t found anyone else with anything other than a PA… Wondering if anyone else here has other piercings and interesting stories.

• 1 month later...
Guest Superpups

You must bee looking sexy and kinky on all fours .....i only got a PA and nipples piercings.  I did think of getting a guiche piercing but am concern about the healing process since it's between the legs and there'll be lots of rubbing when walking.  Also it's such a hassle to was the area between the anus and balls..

• 1 month later...

Note that my definition of a frenum piercing is one that goes thru the webbing on the underside of the penis.

Piercings that go thru the skin on the shaft, underside or topside I define as lorums, not frenums.

So, following comments are for frenums.

Easy to pierce as the membrane is thin, hardly any pain.

Heals relatively easily too.

You can wear a flesh tunnel or a straighbarbell through it.

Helps with keeping the foreskin back, helmet uncovered, if you are into that sort of thing.

Tried wearing a ring (frenum loop) thru the frenum and that sits just under the coronal ridge but have not been successful - dont think it will work unless one has a very pronounced ridge which does not change much in size throughout the day.

After it has been stretched and if you dont wear anything in it for a long period, the hole will shrink somewhat but it wont completely close up.

Note that if you plan to have a PA and a frenum, plan accordingly or the jewellery might clash or might result in uncomfortable pinching of some skin.

What other info were you after?

You must bee looking sexy and kinky on all fours .....i only got a PA and nipples piercings.  I did think of getting a guiche piercing but am concern about the healing process since it's between the legs and there'll be lots of rubbing when walking.  Also it's such a hassle to was the area between the anus and balls..

I have 12 gauge nipple piercing and 8 gauge pa too

Sorry, did not see your post till now.

If placed properly, the guiche will not be affected by walking.

Although it is between the legs, that piece of pierced skin does not seem to move when walking/running or swimming.

I have not had any issues with movement - the only issue I have had is when/where I have sat awkwardly, sitting on the jewellery but that has not been an issue after I changed the jewellery to a larger gauge but smaller diameter, am currently on 4 gauge and 12mm diameter.

btw Tallboi, who has 3 guiche piercings, said that he got around the ''sitting on jewellery'' problem by learning to sit on the back end of his bum and then sliding back.

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2023 at 4:27 PM, Guest Gast said:

Note that my definition of a frenum piercing is one that goes thru the webbing on the underside of the penis.

Piercings that go thru the skin on the shaft, underside or topside I define as lorums, not frenums.

So, following comments are for frenums.

Easy to pierce as the membrane is thin, hardly any pain.

Heals relatively easily too.

You can wear a flesh tunnel or a straighbarbell through it.

Helps with keeping the foreskin back, helmet uncovered, if you are into that sort of thing.

Tried wearing a ring (frenum loop) thru the frenum and that sits just under the coronal ridge but have not been successful - dont think it will work unless one has a very pronounced ridge which does not change much in size throughout the day.

After it has been stretched and if you dont wear anything in it for a long period, the hole will shrink somewhat but it wont completely close up.

Note that if you plan to have a PA and a frenum, plan accordingly or the jewellery might clash or might result in uncomfortable pinching of some skin.

What other info were you after?

sorry for the late reply.  thank you for your help!

Ah, been away for quite awhile, nice to see some interest on this topic!

Yeah, frenum piercing is something I’m considering in future. I have a relatively pronounced frenulum that would be perfect for a frenum piercing (and it is annoying for PA’s since the PA has to be slightly off center because of it, and that just irks me alittle). I’m just more concerned about utility of the frenum piercing with penetrative sex. There’s a lot less flesh supporting the frenum piercing, I’m worried it would get torn out. At least with the PA, it’s very secure, especially once you’ve up gauged.

I think I’d go for a lorum right at the base of my penis next… Seen some pics, I quite like the look, functionally it wouldn’t get in the way of penetration and it balances well with my guiche ladder. One potential aspect I find appealing is getting some attachments for the lorum that would dangle over my balls. Maybe even some sort of scrotum jewelry chains that link up with my guiche piercings… 

My nipple piercings are now at 8gauge. I’m not sure if my nipples are big enough to support 6gauge, but I am tempted to try. i quite like the look of oversized nipple piercings. I’ve also found I prefer barbells, and really enjoy having large ball caps that show through thinner clothing… Most 8gauge barbells only support up to 6mm balls, I may go for 6gauge just so I can bump the balls up to 8mm… I’ve also been looking for stirrup attachments for my nipple piercings for years, but never found anything compatible. Seems like almost of the nipple piercing accessories are aimed at smaller gauges (14-12G range)… Would appreciate suggestions or recommendations for large gauge piercings.

On 7/26/2023 at 3:31 PM, Guest Superpups said:

Yeah, guiche piercings can be tricky for healing, but after the first it becomes quite natural. Honestly I’ve found that area does not get a lot of friction while moving about, but that may vary between individuals. I’ve run a marathon and gone on extended expeditions without issue. Cycling is abit of an issue though… One thing I’ve found that really helps is that I only wear thongs, which supports and holds the guiche piercings tight against my body and prevents them from shifting about when moving. 

On 9/8/2023 at 10:18 AM, Guest Gast said:

btw Tallboi, who has 3 guiche piercings, said that he got around the ''sitting on jewellery'' problem by learning to sit on the back end of his bum and then sliding back.

Ah yeah, with a fresh guiche piercing, I would actually sit on one of those neck cushions people use on airplanes, to relieve direct pressure on the piercing. I’d also shift my sitting position forward or backwards, depending on where the guiche piercing is (I got my 3 guiche piercings done sequentially, from back to front). Once they’re healed, and in conjunction with wearing thongs, I can sit completely normally. They actually help remind me to sit upright properly, as I’m more aware of my pelvic tilt angle based on how I’m sitting on the piercings.

One thing I absolutely love about my guiche ladder is how they clink when I’m moving about while going commando. Just adds a pleasant kinkiness as I go about my day. Video link for ref: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1upFJfIPExEl4TaWC7KU08C9ZiHch8q-G/view?usp=drivesdk

There’s a lot less flesh supporting the frenum piercing, I’m worried it would get torn out. At least with the PA, it’s very secure, especially once you’ve up gauged.

You appear to be cut and yet your frenulum is intact? Hmm.. perhaps just pulled back, not cut.

Yes, you have a point re tearing. I suppose the only thing you can do is remove the frenum jewellery before any activity. Sometimes i do that with my PA.

I think I’d go for a lorum right at the base of my penis next… Seen some pics, I quite like the look, functionally it wouldn’t get in the way of penetration and it balances well with my guiche ladder. One potential aspect I find appealing is getting some attachments for the lorum that would dangle over my balls. Maybe even some sort of scrotum jewelry chains that link up with my guiche piercings… 

Yes but unless you get something really heavy, it would just be a visual thing. The chains need to be heavy enough to effect some sensation. Lets see you walk with a really heavy chain dangling between your lorum and your guiche, hahaha. I tried dangling a hook and weight to my guiche but it was not a proper dangle in that there was no real space for the weight to drop so ... failed experiment.

Would appreciate suggestions or recommendations for large gauge piercings.

I dont know if you would be interested in shields. I once saw someone with nipple shields that were shaped like a sun and its rays and and it was very attractive.

One thing I absolutely love about my guiche ladder is how they clink when I’m moving about while going commando. Just adds a pleasant kinkiness as I go about my day. Video link for ref: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1upFJfIPExEl4TaWC7KU08C9ZiHch8q-G/view?usp=drivesdk

Oh my, very nice. Kinky much? :)

56 minutes ago, Guest Gast said:

You appear to be cut and yet your frenulum is intact? Hmm.. perhaps just pulled back, not cut.

Ah yeah, I’m not cut. Yeah, that’s my main issue with getting a frenum; I don’t like piercings that adversely affect general functionality. Having to remove and put back on the PA for penetration during the initial healing before gauging up was nearly too much trouble for me already…

1 hour ago, Guest Gast said:

Yes but unless you get something really heavy, it would just be a visual thing. The chains need to be heavy enough to effect some sensation.

Yep, I’ve long since tempered my expectations of piercings being anything more than visually stimulating. Some mild physical stimulation, but nothing mind blowing… I’ve up gauged most of my guiche piercings up to 2G, so I can feel them swinging when I’m fucking/getting fucked. I’d definitely up gauge the lorum(s?) too. I think the combination of swinging from both sets of piercings, and light sensation of a chain(s?) brushing against my scrotum will be nice… 🤤

On a related note, actually finally got some 0G rings, but they’re so huge that the ring spreader I have isn’t big enough to open them… it maxes out just touching the inside of the ring (22mm diameter). Does anyone have a spreader tool that can handle 22mm+?

I dont know if you would be interested in shields.

Hmmmm. I’ve generally not been too interested in nipple shields tbh. I’m keen to check out stirrup attachments, but they’re tricky to find since they need to match the barbell gauge… Any suggestions of companies/websites?

Oh my, very nice. Kinky much? :)

Lol, yep 😏

On 10/12/2023 at 4:48 PM, Tallboi said:

On a related note, actually finally got some 0G rings, but they’re so huge that the ring spreader I have isn’t big enough to open them… it maxes out just touching the inside of the ring (22mm diameter). Does anyone have a spreader tool that can handle 22mm+?

Hmmmm. I’ve generally not been too interested in nipple shields tbh. I’m keen to check out stirrup attachments, but they’re tricky to find since they need to match the barbell gauge… Any suggestions of companies/websites?

Lol, yep 😏

Have a looksee https://www.thechaingang.com/

Wildcat in the UK used to have some good jewellery too but is now selling wholesale only - I think their German arm might still do retail.

I got some stuff from Chaingang before. No issues at all with the quality but since the company is US based, their stuff can be pricey esp with freight added on.

I find that there is more choice with US and German companies only cos they serve a larger pierced market.

On a cautionary note, be concious of what your nipple can take - too large a gauge and weight might cause some tearing although you dont seem to have any issues with the larger gauges you are sporting currently..

I got a pubic piercing and two straight horizontal barbells on the underside of the shaft towards the middle (sort of like a lorum but on the underside of the shaft). Had to remove all 3 after just a week - the movement proved to be too much - the wound could not heal. Wound healed super fast after the removal of the jewellery plus there was no scarring.

On 10/13/2023 at 3:13 PM, Guest Gast said:

Ah yep, will check them out. Think I picked up some Rattlebell piercings from them before. Nice concept, but I didn’t really get any noticeable stimulation from them… Yeah, they’re pricey… Will see if I can modify my current spreader tool to work with the 0G rings.

On a cautionary note, be concious of what your nipple can take

Yeah, I’m very mindful of this. Too many stories of blown out and torn nipples… I’ve had the current 8G bars in them for 4years now. They are very stable and have had no signs of migration, so I’m confident the fistula is fully matured. Will still take it slow with getting the 6G bars in. I should have a 6G taper somewhere, will use that and monitor closely.

I got a pubic piercing and two straight horizontal barbells on the underside of the shaft towards the middle (sort of like a lorum but on the underside of the shaft).

Oooo, nice. Yeah, I like the look of pubic piercings, but always read they’re quite unstable… Ah, and a frenum ladder, nice. I can see the appeal of a frenum ladder, but the impact on sexual functionality while getting it healed up enough for use is too much for me… Sucks that they didn’t stick.

I actually had 2 guiche piercings before my current triple ladder. They were done by an inexperienced piercer, who pierced too shallow and with too small gauged initial piercings (14G iirc). They very rapidly migrated out of position within ~6months. Learnt from that experience and got my current guiche piercings done right. 

Planning more piercings in future?

12 hours ago, Tallboi said:

Will see if I can modify my current spreader tool to work with the 0G rings.

I remember having the same problem. I experimented wrapping lots of (cloth) plaster around the tips of the pliers. Did not really work as plaster is soft and when pushed against metal, collapsed/indented a bit so I did not get the planned width. Would perhaps have worked if I included something more solid in the wrap - like a piece of a disposable chopstick? I did not try it. I do not have any captive ball pieces, I  prefer screw-in ball rings.

Planning more piercings in future?

For a long time, bandied with the thought of nipple piercings but have not gone ahead mainly cos they will show, through shirts or t-shirts. Don't think it is yet an acceptable look, work-wise. Due to the bad influence of someone (hint, hint :)), idea of getting a couple more guiches has taken root. We'll see.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.