Male HQ

Have you encountered your personality issue?

I was curious about my personality, sometimes I can be a good person, and sometimes I can be a nasty guy, making me think I'm crazy. Usually, it will start when bad things happen, and I‘m still learning how to hide my ugly side of me. I was laughing at myself when I realised my personality changed quickly. For now, I focus on my work and ignore it, but I do not know will be a good or bad thing in future. I may need some advice if it happens to you too. 

Don't think you have a personality issue. more like an emotional or anger management issue.

Emotions can gets the better of us. 

"Personality refers to underlying behavioral, thinking, and feeling patterns characteristic of a person shaped by an intricate interplay of nature and nurture. On the other hand, emotions are patterns of experiential, behavioral, and physiological reactions to specific events"

Hope it helps.

Guest Dosage
6 hours ago, Nothinghello said:

I was curious about my personality, sometimes I can be a good person, and sometimes I can be a nasty guy, making me think I'm crazy. Usually, it will start when bad things happen, and I‘m still learning how to hide my ugly side of me. I was laughing at myself when I realised my personality changed quickly. For now, I focus on my work and ignore it, but I do not know will be a good or bad thing in future. I may need some advice if it happens to you too. 

When was the last time u get laid? You might want to consider a second dose to feel stable.

On 5/31/2023 at 3:31 AM, Nothinghello said:

Mild Bipolar? Your could talk to the shrink, they do provide treatment. 

Guest Aging Crisis?
On 5/31/2023 at 3:31 AM, Nothinghello said:

I can be a nasty guy, making me think I'm crazy. Usually, it will start when bad things happen, and I‘m still learning how to hide my ugly side of me. I was laughing at myself when I realised my personality changed quickly

You should change your name to "Karen". 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.