Male HQ

49 men arrested in Sentosa hotel villa after drug raid

maturemedium

I have heard  this type of drug parties have be going on for past years and only invited guest  are so call members than is allowed even some well known celebrity attended .If u are old and average looking they can't even bother to invite u.Finally they were caught.

Social media platforms allow scheduled posts....

Some of these sponsored posts need to be up regardless, otherwise it will be a breach of contract.

Guest how to be toxic

how to be toxic?

send this to their employers and sponsored companies.

heard their attitude quite assh*** too.

that's why people keep stepping on them I guess?

2 minutes ago, Guest Creampie said:

Please respect those involved and their identities.

Yep. Regardless you agree or disagree with drugs, I think should avoid gossip or gloat over others' situation. Just because HWZ has much worse posts doesn't mean it's ok here

Actually, from the way I look at it, it is quite simple: 

There was no orgy and no drug fest. It was just a party and the drugs were found only on a few of the people. CNB was involved either through a tip-off by a jealous insider who was not invited and/or one of the invited guest who was angry with someone or something in the group. Otherwise. some other homophobic hotel guests got annoyed by the presence of 49 loud attention-seeking rainbow-flag-wielding flaming queens, and they wanted to do everything they can to sabotage the community. 

How did I come to this conclusion? 

Look at the photo, everyone of the people in the photo are dressed. There were vice operations in the past where people are photographed shirtless or wearing towels only. Does that photo look like anyone in the photo was having sex, especially when all of them are fully dressed? Now, sex and drugs often go together, so no sex may just imply that there is no drugs fest.

Furthermore, look at all their postures in the photo. Other than one of them, most of them are sitting cross-legged and their postures indicate that they do not seem worried. This may mean that most of them has nothing to fear. And this coupled with the fact that others are still going out the past few days, may mean that most of them are still innocent enough to roam around.

Last and not least, the CNB and the media won't lose any opportunity to shame our community by showing photo of ALL the drugs found at the place. But the amount of drugs photographed is definitely not enough to feed 49 people. So, this indicates that the drugs were brought in by just a few people for their own personal consumption.  

So guys, our community has been sidelined and shamed enough by many others for generations. Don't go to some Pride event pretending to be all-so-united, when this house of cards simply collapsed because of the media and CNB were trying to gaslight us, by showing us only small parts of the "facts" and letting us fight among ourselves. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Insider

Thank you BW for unlocking this forum!

There's an important piece of information that many outside the circuit scene might not be aware of: this recent raid on a gay home par isn't the first major raid in recent years.

Last year, there was a raid on a condo home par. 36 guys were in that home par.

The host is some Malaysian guy; not high profile so no point hinting cos yall also won't know him.

That raid didn't make the news, and speculation was because it happened during the time of the repeal.

Anyway, when news broke of that raid, everyone in the circuit scene was shocked. People were generally sympathetic as nobody expected it, and it was during that raid that people learnt of what actually happens to people who get caught in a home par in SG.

In summary, foreigners all lost their work permits and had to leave the country.

The host faced possibility of being jailed, although as of now, no charges have been filed against him yet.

Guys found with ICE in their blood were forced to go rehab for 6 months. Among the group of 36, only 3 took ICE. (As mentioned before in this thread, these home pars are NOT chemsex orgies. Those chemsex orgies are a different group)

So the majority of the guests in last year's home par were Singaporean and didn't do ICE so they actually didn't face much consequences. They merely got let off with a warning, and just had to do urine test every few months.

Now, the group that were caught last year is the EXACT SAME GROUP that was caught in this Sentosa raid, including our IG famous host.

Except that this time, it is no longer their first time getting caught.

Not sure what will happen to them but honestly, people (especially those within the circuit scene) are a lot less sympathetic to them this time round cos they were caught last year, but didn't learn their lesson.

Our IG famous Sentosa host even worse: he will face double consequences; being a host and being caught a second time.

There's an important piece of information that many outside the circuit scene might not be aware of: this recent raid on a gay home par isn't the first major raid in recent years.

The host is some Malaysian guy; not high profile so no point hinting cos yall also won't know him.

That raid didn't make the news, and speculation was because it happened during the time of the repeal.

Anyway, when news broke of that raid, everyone in the circuit scene was shocked. People were generally sympathetic as nobody expected it, and it was during that raid that people learnt of what actually happens to people who get caught in a home par in SG.

In summary, foreigners all lost their work permits and had to leave the country.

The host faced possibility of being jailed, although as of now, no charges have been filed against him yet.

Guys found with ICE in their blood were forced to go rehab for 6 months. Among the group of 36, only 3 took ICE. (As mentioned before in this thread, these home pars are NOT chemsex orgies. Those chemsex orgies are a different group)

So the majority of the guests in last year's home par were Singaporean and didn't do ICE so they actually didn't face much consequences. They merely got let off with a warning, and just had to do urine test every few months.

Now, the group that were caught last year is the EXACT SAME GROUP that was caught in this Sentosa raid, including our IG famous host.

Not sure what will happen to them but honestly, people (especially those within the circuit scene) are a lot less sympathetic to them this time round cos they were caught last year, but didn't learn their lesson.

Our IG famous Sentosa host even worse: he will face double consequences; being a host and being caught a second time.

If this true, then the group has no hope la. They will always seek out drugs. Cause they are addicted already. The punishment doesn't match the crime so they reoffend. 

Remember boys, if your friend ask you to do drugs. Say no. Don't go to events that is known to have drugs. 

Do one better, report to the police and tip them off. Make Singapore a safer place for gays. 

Some of us love gay sex more than drugs. 

Some of them loves drugs more than gay sex. 

Is it common for people in the circuit scene to take such stuff? 50% 80%?

I am disappointed that some of the cuties are actually druggies.

90% high class gays are all on drugs.

Thank u for unlocking this thread. Pls all, follow guidelines else thread locked again and we end up reading those senseless trashy forums.

I have been to Narcotics Anonymous drug meetings - as an observer in social work. They sit in a circle. Each participant starts "Hi, I am so-and-so, I am a recovering drug user...".

They use present tense. Not past tense. Even if they last touched drugs 20 years ago. They told me, once identified as a user in the program, you always risk relapsing into the habit.

Edited by auscent

Guest Poppef

Thank u for unlocking this thread. Pls all, follow guidelines else thread locked again and we end up reading those senseless forums.

I have been to Narcotics Anonymous drug meetings - as an observer in social work. They sit in a circle. Each participant starts "Hi, I am so-and-so, I am a recovering drug user...".

They use present tense. Not past tense. Even if they last touched drugs 20 years ago. They told me, once identified as a user in the program, you always risk relapsing into the habit.

Is popper addict considered drug? I use it daily to edge myself and I can't cum now without sniffing it. 

Guest Insider

80% of gays who attend circuit parties take drugs.

Majority of this 80% only do recreational drugs like E, K, G.

Very few do ICE.

There is a saying in the circuit world; 'Do anything you like. Just don't touch Ice'

Those druggies in rehab are those doing Ice.

Nobody goes to rehab for E, K, G. They are, as mentioned ealier, relatively harmless drugs. 

The only guys saying E, K, G are harmful are those who never touched drugs before.

Which I find weird cos how can you have such a strong opinion on something that you have no knowledge of?

Not very different from homophobes insisting gays are perverts cos they don't know a single gay in real life.

The fact that CNB's drug policy differentiates ICE users from EKG users tells you a lot.

Only those who take ICE get sent to rehab.

Those who take recreational drugs like E, K, G, which is the majority of them, merely got let off with a stern warning, and do urine test every few months.

But Sentosa raid is no longer first time warning for most of them so not sure what is going to happen to them now. 

If this true, then the group has no hope la. They will always seek out drugs. Cause they are addicted already. The punishment doesn't match the crime so they reoffend. 

Remember boys, if your friend ask you to do drugs. Say no. Don't go to events that is known to have drugs. 

Do one better, report to the police and tip them off. Make Singapore a safer place for gays. 

Some of us love gay sex more than drugs. 

Some of them loves drugs more than gay sex. 

It is exactly because of people like you who makes it so difficult to be gay in this society. 

So just becasue a few people did drugs, you encourage others to go "report to the police and tip them off" so that they can raid every single one of the gays?? Did you even THINK with your brains before you made such a statement? Why don't you do the same to your classmates? If you know a few classmates doing drugs, do you go assume that your entire class is full of junkies and have the CNB go raid each and every one of your lecture classes to check on them?  

People like you sits on your own moral high horse looking down on everyone and you use a few bad examples to demonize every single gay people. If this is not being homophobic, what is? 

And no, I am not a junkie, and neither am I into the circuit scene.

But I have no objection to gay folks gathering together to have support among each other, and I really hate homophobic people like you going all out to try destroying whatever type of gay support that have finally sprouted after generations of oppression. And you did that under some false moral guise, just becasue of a few bad eggs among us. 

You should be feeling ashamed of yourself. And you should forever hid in your personal hole and pig yourself up in there. 

80% of gays who attend circuit parties take drugs.

Majority of this 80% only do recreational drugs like E, K, G.

Very few do ICE.

There is a saying in the circuit world; 'Do anything you like. Just don't touch Ice'

Those druggies in rehab are those doing Ice.

Nobody goes to rehab for E, K, G. They are, as mentioned ealier, relatively harmless drugs. 

The only guys saying E, K, G are harmful are those who never touched drugs before.

Which I find weird cos how can you have such a strong opinion on something that you have no knowledge of?

Not very different from homophobes insisting gays are perverts cos they don't know a single gay in real life.

The fact that CNB's drug policy differentiates ICE users from EKG users tells you a lot.

Only those who take ICE get sent to rehab.

Those who take recreational drugs like E, K, G, which is the majority of them, merely got let off with a stern warning, and do urine test every few months.

But Sentosa raid is no longer first time warning for most of them so not sure what is going to happen to them now. 

why are E, K, G relatively harmless drugs? same concept as smoking cigarettes? 

ok got to be careful here, not advocating the usage of drugs. just genuinely curious.

Thank u for unlocking this thread. Pls all, follow guidelines else thread locked again and we end up reading those senseless forums.

Yah guys, pls stop naming people and risk thread getting locked again. At least this thread is informative and useful in a way.

Unlike the others like hwz, reddit, fb, ig, there are lots of comments and posts but its all gay shaming. The hwz one has like 20+ pages but all you can see are comments like faggots, ah gua and whole tons of useless comments.

Like what you yourself have said, 3 out of 36 were caught. Is that a good reason for the rest of them to disband forever? 

You said "Except that this time, it is no longer their first time getting caught". But the innocent ones did not do anything to be caught in the first place. Should they all stop their friendship forever?

Is your friend A getting caught for taking drugs a good reason for you to stop being a friend with your Friends B, C, D, and E? Is your friend A getting caught for taking drugs a good reason for you to stop hosting parties with your Friends B, C, D, and E?

If a person is as innocent as it can be, why would he need to start behaving as if he is guilty and why should he be wary of that consequences? 

I thought I am old, but your mindset is that of a super-boomer. I have lived through decades of fear that I can become guilty only by association. But now that I have grown so much older, I think I have lost a large part of my life because of this irrational fear. 

If you are innocent, you are innocent. 

And no, again, I am not a junkie, and I am not into the circuit scene. I just miss having more gay friends during my prime days, and that is something which I think the younger generations is doing better than me. 

Like what you yourself have said, 3 out of 36 were caught. Is that a good reason for the rest of them to disband forever? 

You said "Except that this time, it is no longer their first time getting caught". But the innocent ones did not do anything to be caught in the first place. Should they all stop their friendship forever?

Is your friend A getting caught for taking drugs a good reason for you to stop being a friend with your Friends B, C, D, and E? Is your friend A getting caught for taking drugs a good reason for you to stop hosting parties with your Friends B, C, D, and E?

If a person is as innocent as it can be, why would he need to start behaving as if he is guilty and why should he be wary of that consequences? 

I thought I am old, but your mindset is that of a super-boomer. I have lived through decades of fear that I can become guilty only by association. But now that I have grown so much older, I think I have lost a large part of my life because of this irrational fear. 

And no, again, I am not a junkie, and I am not into the circuit scene. I just miss having more gay friends during my prime days, and that is something which I think the younger generations is doing better than me. 

What are you angry or upset about? Your post makes no sense at all.

What are you angry or upset about? Your post makes no sense at all.

What am I upset about? 

I am upset with the post that claimed that the host will " face double consequences; being a host and being caught a second time"? What was he caught for and accused of the "first" time? Was he one of the 3 who was caught taking ICE? I don't know. Perhaps you can shed light on that. 

The host called for a house party. People gathered to chat and talk. Is that so bad a thing to be doing? Why are you trying to induce fear-mongering to discourage such social gathering? 

I wish the gay community could have such gay gatherings during my era. But it is exactly because of fear-mongering homophobic people, which led to the near absence of any such gatherings among us gays during that time. 

And again, no. I do not know the host; I don't take drugs; I am not a circuit party boy; and I am way past my prime to be trying to hook up with any of those eyecandies to be fighting on behalf of anyone of them now. I just hate people who go around gaslighting the gay community., 

Guest New era

What am I upset about? 

I am upset with the post that claimed that the host will " face double consequences; being a host and being caught a second time"? What was he caught for and accused of the "first" time? Was he one of the 3 who was caught taking ICE? I don't know. Perhaps you can shed light on that. 

The host called for a house party. People gathered to chat and talk. Is that so bad a thing to be doing? Why are you trying to induce fear-mongering to discourage such social gathering? 

I wish the gay community could have such gay gatherings during my era. But it is exactly because of fear-mongering homophobic people, which led to the near absence of any such gatherings among us gays during that time. 

And again, no. I do not know the host; I don't take drugs; I am not a circuit party boy; and I am way past my prime to be trying to hook up with any of those eyecandies to be fighting on behalf of anyone of them now. I just hate people who go around gaslighting the gay community., 

Can what? Now alot of gays can gather in gay sauna and openly flaunt dark maze, glory hole, etc... 

Last time need to be discreet abit cause its illegal to poke ass. Now legal already. So gay sauna goer all emboldened... 

I wonder what happens if ppl start to do drugs in gay sauna.... 

Before poppers, alot of guys just wanna top cause bottom is so uncomfortable. With chem sex now, all the fit muscle gays wanna bottom cause damn shiok. 

Guest Insider

What in the boomer logic are you angry about?

Did you not comprehend my post at all?

Every single gay who attended last year's home par and this year's Sentosa home par took drugs. 

There is no such thing as innocently attending a home par without being aware that people are taking drugs there.

These home pars are all by invite only. Only people in the scene get invited. If you don't take drugs, nobody will invite you. 

The fact that you can think that goes to show you really never go home par before.

There is not a single bottle of alcohol at these home pars.

The condo raid happened over a year ago uncle.

3 out of the 36 guys tested for ICE, and were forced to undergo 6 months of rehab. They all finish rehab and come out liao.

The remaining 33, including our IG famous host, only tested for E, K or G, and so were merely let off with a stern warning.

My point is that for most of the gays caught in this Sentosa raid, this is not their first time getting caught.

Last year, they got caught already and were let off with a stern warning.

But instead of learning their lesson, they continue to home par in Singapore.

So now all kena caught again, even among the circuit gays; we don't feel much sympathy for them this time round.

With travel borders up, they can easily home par overseas.

But all itchy still want to home par in Singapore despite knowing very well the risk involved, not to mention already having a record.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

P.S: For those wondering how come our IG famous host can still post on IG. It's because the raid happened last Wednesday, and CNB can only detain them for 48 hours. It takes time to be charged etc so even when the consequences are meted out, whether it's jail or rehab, it is not going to happen so soon.

That is why these guys are all walking free... for now.

But they probably won't be allowed to travel overseas so if you see suddenly notice these IG boys never travel anywhere in the next few months, you know why already.

Remember Stuart Koe? That one still do leather s&m kind. Drug totally destroyed him. 

Heard s&m couple involved in Titus case was there. Anyone confirm? 

You just answered your own question - Home Par is literally just take drugs and dance.

If you find someone you like, then make out lor - exactly like a gay club, except that this is by invite-only.

Home Pars are essentially afterparties.

Basically when normal party end, people still high and still want to dance.

So they go home par and dance till the next morning.

Sometimes, people have sex but that is done discreetly.

As mentioned before, home pars are NOT orgies.

That is why you need to be on drugs to go Home Par.

If you are sober or just drunk on alcohol, you will not be on the same frequency as all these gays on E, K and G.

That is why I say there is no such thing as innocent.

Everyone who goes home par is on drugs - There is not a single bottle of alcohol there.

If this is the case, how is the small qty found enough to feed 49 guys? Were they already high when police raid?

(Lol this was saved as draft before forum went down.)

Guest No2Drugs

If this is the case, how is the small qty found enough to feed 49 guys? Were they already high when police raid?

(Lol this was saved as draft before forum went down.)

The raid was done in the morning. So all the orgies would have happened the night before?

The raid was done in the morning. So all the orgies would have happened the night before?

Morning can meant midnight. Orgies in your fantasy maybe

Thanks Insider for sharing. At least your posts are factual and informative so people don't anyhow speculate.

And what is so factual about a claim that "The remaining 33, including our IG famous host, only tested for E, K or G, and so were merely let off with a stern warning." If plucking things out from thin air is called "factual", pigs can fly and fairy tales exists already. 

S&M and drug are often linked together in many societies. Unfortunately both have brought bad rep to the gay community

Remember during pink dot when we trying to convince the world to accept us, the bunch had to tie themselves up in an orgy. No surprise HWZ used it the next day to shame us all

My friend tells me the same group now hosts the most disturbing play at some 80 year old man condo

Still in jail la. Should be out next year. 

You never see his looks after using drug. Before he was young and fit and high profile. After drug, is criminal. Police will keep monitoring him. 

He also uploaded some sex porn of him getting fucked in sling etc before he went to jail. 

Yep, drug destroyed life. 

The only thing is that he is still the managing director of his dad's pharmacy... If not, he would have no job. No income. No more lavish lifestyle. 

Now he is just a nobody. 

He is already out, and has attended this year's Pink Dot event. 

----

---

If no drugs were found on those guys, and their urine tests are negative, they should be not going through more tests anymore. 

The continuing tests are on guys that have had positive results in the past. 

Guest onlyfanservice

Don't be surprised that no one of the 46 gets any serious punishment. It's proven from the previous raid that CNB does not take recreational drug users/abusers very seriously.

Only 3 of the 36 were sent to DRC, everyone else except foreigners who were sent back, were ordered to do urine test for a few weeks. That was only a minor inconvenience to their lives and the tests were very quickly revoked. Most were already back to their partying ways. 

For the 46, unless they are in DRC right now, it would seem like they will leave this episode unscathed. Even if you were caught that day, CNB will not be able to charge you with consumption unless your test returns positive. They also can't charge you with possession if can't firmly tie you to the stuff they found in the hotel. 

CNB still have to work within the lines of the law and not by association or the nature of the gathering. They need evidence.

As for the hosts, you'll probably have to wait until a year or two later before they get any progress in the case. This is such a low priority in terms crime that virtually no serious manpower will be allocated to "solve" it. 

Like what you see on television, what CNB is after are not these small time user/abusers but the big players who are selling and dealing. They will use these pawns to lead them to catching the big haul. 

I live to know who this IG famous host is.

As for drugs, i think the term is used very loosely to indicate illegality. Morphine, which us used to reduce pain in patients is also considered a drug. Medicine pills are all drugs also.

As for these narcotics substances, places in Europe and US started to legalise them and have cafes for safe consumption. When used in correct context, some of these narcotics can be used to reduce suffering for cancer patients.

And famous people have been quoted in press to say we should legalise it.

But in a country which prides itself on hanging people involved in drug trafficking and maybe possession, we should ask if the people in charge know what is relevant?

I live to know who this IG famous host is.

As for drugs, i think the term is used very loosely to indicate illegality. Morphine, which us used to reduce pain in patients is also considered a drug. Medicine pills are all drugs also.

As for these narcotics substances, places in Europe and US started to legalise them and have cafes for safe consumption. When used in correct context, some of these narcotics can be used to reduce suffering for cancer patients.

And famous people have been quoted in press to say we should legalise it.

But in a country which prides itself on hanging people involved in drug trafficking and maybe possession, we should ask if the people in charge know what is relevant?

well its a different context here isn’t it. true that drugs can be used for medicinal and legit purposes, these guys are using controlled drugs for recreation and pleasure though.

Guest Insider

The Sentosa raid was conducted at 6am on Wed morning, so everyone was already high by then.

The condo raid that happened last year also occurred in the early morning.

I believe CNB does it on purpose to ensure they nab as many people as possible.

Btw the Sentosa party didn't just have 49 guests.

There are a handful who escaped because they left early.

And for the last time, this home par is NOT a chemsex orgy.

There is no meth and no orgy. It's just a private circuit party.

Don't be surprised that no one of the 46 gets any serious punishment. It's proven from the previous raid that CNB does not take recreational drug users/abusers very seriously.

It is true that only those who tests positive will face punishment.

As mentioned before, those who test positive for recreational drugs will be let off with a stern warning.

But not sure for those who already had a prior warning from last year's condo raid and now get tested for recreational drugs again - believe their punishment should be harsher this time.

The only ones who will face real consequences are:

- Foreigners working in SG, they will lose work permit

- The hosts, who will be formally charged and likely to go prison

And what is so factual about a claim that "The remaining 33, including our IG famous host, only tested for E, K or G, and so were merely let off with a stern warning." If plucking things out from thin air is called "factual", pigs can fly and fairy tales exists already. 

I don't gain anything from making up tales.

I just thought its better to spread facts because as you can probably tell, reality is much tamer than what most people think. 

Alot of people thought that the Sentosa raid was a chemsex meth fuelled orgy. 

A myth propagated by those salty Twitter gays spreading nonsense when they are nowhere near the circuit scene.

My facts are all true, and frankly, open knowledge within the circuit scene.

If you don't believe me, go verify it with any circuit boy.

Don't even have to be SG circuit boy.

International circuit boys are well aware of the infamous condo raid from last year too.

Precisely... and yet someone here was saying drugs no harm. 

It is a well known fact that [removed by mod] destroyed his life because he used meth.

As I've said many times, the saying in the circuit world is 'Do any drug you like, just don't touch meth.'

The raids I've been spilling tea on are not meth chemsex orgies.

These home pars are private circuit parties, where majority of guests were on recreational drugs.

Please understand that I'm NOT advocating the use of recreational drugs.

Recreational drugs CAN still be dangerous if mixed wrongly.

But I think its important Singaporeans have a informed understanding of drugs, and don't just mindlessly classify all drugs as evil and think that all drug users are addicts.

Guest Confused

well its a different context here isn’t it. true that drugs can be used for medicinal and legit purposes, these guys are using controlled drugs for recreation and pleasure though.

But they are just using it for dance purpose only what. No harm done. In a private event. Why is it dangerous? 

Right? 

Guest Rich people hobby

The Sentosa raid was conducted at 6am on Wed morning, so everyone was already high by then.

The condo raid that happened last year also occurred in the early morning.

I believe CNB does it on purpose to ensure they nab as many people as possible.

Btw the Sentosa party didn't just have 49 guests.

There are a handful who escaped because they left early.

And for the last time, this home par is NOT a chemsex orgy.

There is no meth and no orgy. It's just a private circuit party.

It is true that only those who tests positive will face punishment.

As mentioned before, those who test positive for recreational drugs will be let off with a stern warning.

But not sure for those who already had a prior warning from last year's condo raid and now get tested for recreational drugs again - believe their punishment should be harsher this time.

The only ones who will face real consequences are:

- Foreigners working in SG, they will lose work permit

- The hosts, who will be formally charged and likely to go prison

I don't gain anything from making up tales.

I just thought its better to spread facts because as you can probably tell, reality is much tamer than what most people think. 

Alot of people thought that the Sentosa raid was a chemsex meth fuelled orgy. 

A myth propagated by those salty Twitter gays spreading nonsense when they are nowhere near the circuit scene.

My facts are all true, and frankly, open knowledge within the circuit scene.

If you don't believe me, go verify it with any circuit boy.

Don't even have to be SG circuit boy.

International circuit boys are well aware of the infamous condo raid from last year too.

It is a well known fact that Dr Stuart Koe destroyed his life because he used meth.

As I've said many times, the saying in the circuit world is 'Do any drug you like, just don't touch meth.'

The raids I've been spilling tea on are not meth chemsex orgies.

These home pars are private circuit parties, where majority of guests were on recreational drugs.

Please understand that I'm NOT advocating the use of recreational drugs.

Recreational drugs CAN still be dangerous if mixed wrongly.

But I think its important Singaporeans have a informed understanding of drugs, and don't just mindlessly classify all drugs as evil and think that all drug users are addicts.

If you are not an addict, then stop using drug to just dance..... Its so stupid really. You need to be high to raise your hand up and bounce your head and shake your body????? 

LOL. 

• G_M locked this topic