Male HQ

Larry's Life Story - Fabulously Glamorous

Guest Larry

Guest jerome young

Guys please stop the praise or the head will grower very big until it burst. the slut now try his best to end the nevering ending stories so let him finish ok.

Guys please stop the praise or the head will grower very big until it burst. the slut now try his best to end the nevering ending stories so let him finish ok.

Hello, what talking you?

If it is never ending, where got such thing as try his best to end, and let him finish?

Never Ending means will never end.

Guest another guest

Hello, no one ask you to read his story. If you have nothing to do, go to hell.

Hello, what talking you?

If it is never ending, where got such thing as try his best to end, and let him finish?

Never Ending means will never end.

A chinese helicopter tried to write English, so you can't blame him.

A chinese helicopter tried to write English, so you can't blame him.

At least chinese helicopter know what NEVER ENDING means.

Not like those want to act Ang Mo, yet don't even know the meaning.

Great men like Bill Clinton wrote their memoir with part 1, 2 & etc. Larry is writing his one may be with 30 pages, for you, you just have a page but blank.

Go & get some life, understand? Kid.

Guest larry supporter

People u. graduate some more army officer, such can go big head if he want. Better than you have no head but see people & jealous.

Your little brother worst still, the head small like a baby one, better stay at home & cry.

Guest guest 123

If my memory served me right, Larry intended to end his story with 13 charters, so now he is on part 11, which meant there will be 2 more parts. But since he mentioned fast forwarding by skipping one chapter, that means he will end his story with 12 chapters.

Jerome, get the fact right before you talk. It will bring you embarrassment eventually. If I were you, keep the mouth shut & just read the story.

Guest secret admirer
Part 11: Sleepless in Highland

Looking at the date on the dairy, gosh, it was three years exactly when he forced entered me.

Wow, 3 years relationship, it is real something. Larry, keep it up.

Guest secret admirer
3 Years.. only??!! what about those pple who have 10years relationship, and still going on....??

How long is yours?

Of course the longer the better.

Wah, look like there will no story from Larry, how???????????

Guest Searcher
How long is yours?

Of course the longer the better.

Wah, look like there will no story from Larry, how???????????

My is 6 months...than he dissappeared. Now I am in club17 searching...anyone cuming?

Guest searcher
Why did your bf disappeared? You cant find him in Singapore? :( Why did you go to Club17 to search for a bf?

He is a foreigner, anyway will get a local for companion. Anyone going to club17 on monday, it is always happening between 2 - 4pm?

Guest secret admirer
“Wah, so sexy this morning, can see through your panty.” yes, indeed, I was wearing a thin white short, top with a lady polo-t with a bra beneath.

“Aa…. See no touch, okay. Chekopak.” I talked flirtatiously.

“Okay, tonight then touch, okay? See my little brother is protesting now!” he was wearing a brown khaki short with a polo-t.

“Don’t talk nonsense, concentrate on your driving.” In actual fact, I enjoyed the conversation.

Larry Larry,

Fantastic writing, I need to have cool water now.

Larry

This has always been the kind of love story that one has always been seeking. You've brought light & hoped into the community and to the world of the impossible. I am very sure, there're many gay people / plus/ ajs / transgender are seeking for this kind of undying love.

Keep up the good work and the love flows into the world. I'm sure everyone is waiting for the next installment of ur malaysia trip.

Zack

This has always been the kind of love story that one has always been seeking. You've brought light & hoped into the community and to the world of the impossible. I am very sure, there're many gay people / plus/ ajs / transgender are seeking for this kind of undying love.

Well said Zack, unfortunately there are some PLU descrimating trans-people, from those past negative flaming inputs targeting towards Larry, this is obvious that these people are very narrow minded & short sighted.

GLBT is a term define for those who are not straight, this includes gay, lesbian, bisexual & transexual, so why descrimating among ourself. We are already descrimated by the main stream, if we don't unite & yet bitching from within, we only have ourselve to be blamed.

I admire Larry his gut in facing these flaming & I salute his cool & calm dealing with these screw-up people.

Hi guest,

I am a person myself who is wooing another transgender from a local network.. I hoped that I am able to show the lady I am wooing one day, this story written by our Larry. It's a very strong encouragement to me. I am hoping to win the lady's heart one fine day.

Zack

Hi Larry

Has been reading your story all this while. Find it very interesting as it gives some inside to the love relationship of same sex. This is one area which I wish to settle down but never have the courage to proceed.

Somehow from the title of your story, I suppose something happens between you and Kong that time?

Thanks for liking my story. Yes, it did take a lot of courage & determination to make it work for both parties.

As suggested by the story title, it was a sad ending, that is all I can tell you. But I never never regret to have him, Kong, should history replay, I would still choose Kong to be my life partner.

Regards,

Larry

Yes, can sense that he is part of your life. Sometime even a short period of time can have a forever lasting impact on one. Will be waiting for the final story.

Guest Jennifer the 2nd

Dear Larry (Jennifer),

I enjoy reading your story with simple, easy to understanding English without use of bombastic words. It makes me feel so young at heart as it clearly describe the thinking of a young 20 somethings teen / lady.

Your finesse description on those small actions such as Kong covering you up with his jacket during your sleep just brought out the beauty of relationship, so as the sexy element of his priaing upon seeing your panty through the white short showed his cheekiness, all these shown the deep love between you too, no more no less.

Thanks for your delicate writing.

Guest secret admirer

Larry, your Yong Peng lunch with Kong trigger my past when I went with my bf there twice.

Ya, the White Palace selling the white chickens is still there & also with many shops selling the sai tho fishballs.

Thanks Larry.

Guest just another gay

Hi larry,

My friend told me about this story & that I either like it or hate it.

It is true that I rejected your content initially as it was sissy, but as I read on, my rejection reduced & I started to like the story.

I fell that you wrote with your sincerity that is one factor attracting my reading. Your latest instalment on the shower room waas in fact steamy & erotic.

Keep it up & looking forward your next one.

Guest -hermes-

wah larry ............. after reading ur recent contribution hor .... u bad gal hehehe make me feel like going malacca now lei........... hahahahhah so interesting and nice place to go....... like the chix rice balls and chendol........... durian chendol must be nice i think too bad when u went there it wasnt the durian season........... keep it coming ya

Guest guest 123
Larry,

Fantastic writing, from green horn being rape to shower sex, you progress by leaps & bounds. I wonder if ever can meet up with you.

Hello Shibit,

No jump Q ok, line up. I am on Q # 1.

Guest guest xyz
Hello Shibit,

No jump Q ok, line up. I am on Q # 1.

Hello hello,

If you guys referred back to past communications, I should be # 1 waiting list. Alamak, how can jump Q?

Gentlemen.. gentlemen..

simmer down.. whoever comes first is not the issue here, let the "lady" herself decide who she wants to be with and who she is willing to be with.. let's not hurt each other feelings or mood by getting so worked up in here ok..

Guest lone ranger

Larry,

Since the inception of your story, it became a must read daily. It was written truly with fresh & blood, it made me smile & cry at times.

Thanks, Larry.

Guest your fan

Dear Larry,

May I address you as my big sister as I am in late twenty. I agreed with lone ranger that your story gave us inspiration. Just the other day, my bf fed me tidbit first time while reading your story. I wish he will initiate the shower sex as I am shy.

Reading your story becomes a daily routine, on the weekend I will revisit your past instalment as it never feel bore to read again.

You are an interesting person & I wish can be your friend, a close one, to share with you my sadness & happiness, regardless you are a guy or a girl.

I hope you can continue to write with other stories.

Your fan

• Guest locked this topic