Male HQ

Larry's Life Story - Fabulously Glamorous

Guest Larry

Guest Larry

For me, my national service had been quite a good experience. In those days (early 80'), I were so green that had no knowledge about "302". Anyway I managed to hide my sexual inclination (I had too as many of my classmate were enlisted with the same batch), and somehow I went to my OCT & got commisioned.

I lost my viginity to my camp 2nd in-command (not so sure how he was able to know & took advantage from there), it was bitter but at the same time sweet.

I remember very well that on one of the evening performing as the duty officer, he came & knocked on my door. I opened & came to my room & the rest is now history........

I had a sweet one year plus with him & I still remember on one of the occasion I dressed up & be his dance partner on one of the senior officer gathering. Seriously no one took notice (I believe probably I were look convincing after the make-over, anyway, it had to be as the dress & make up session were initiated & funded by him) on me as I was just a junior officer.

Sorry, my mail is probably irrelevant to this topic. Just out of sudden, I have this feeling to share my encounter ......

Hi Larry,

pls dun feel bad about sharing...

by all means.... do share... it was a very interesting story, although most of the details were left out

if you would write in detail, your first encounter, your sweet, your bitter, in a number of posts in a new thread, of course change your name, change your camp and other details la... it would make a very interesting and heartfelt story.

if anything, i look forward to reading about your first, what happen at the ball... and did any jealous one bash you on the head as you walk him to his car/bunk...

:clap:

Guest Larry

Hi Baloo,

Sorry for late response as I were on a Paris trip for the past week. Anyway I would like to share my gay life during my NS but somehow I am not prepare to start a new thread at this moment as I am not a good writer like Heartlander & many others. Here are my short memoir:

My First Love - by Larry

1. Enlistment:

I were enlisted with all my classmates after my HSC (GCE A nowaday). There were 2 camps Guillemard Camp & SAFTI (S'pore Armed Forces Training Institute) assigned for all HSC graduates. We were nick named IHL group (Institute of Higher Learning) as majority will enter university after delistment (ROD).

I were posted to SAFTI "Kilo" company (the unfortunate group) as Guillemard was for all would-be scholars. My recruit days were hell as we were under a group of NCO (corporal) trained by the Israelli army & they were fighting for officer cadet admission. Marching under the hot sun (noon time 12 pm), training till night 1 am left with 4 hrs of sleeping, fall in from 4th floor with the count of 10 (1 recruit was so desparate that he jumped down to beat the count & jamp at stair way, there was a MINDEF enquiry, 3 corporals were sent to jail, 1 sergent was demoted & life was so much better after that) etc etc were some of the bitter encounters.

After the 3 months recruit life, I were luckily posted to service OCS (the last batch) & commissioned as a quartermaster.

2. How I was spotted by my camp cammander

I were posted to a camp in the west. As the camp was so far from home, I chose to stay in & got a room by myself. It was a good shelter as I were able to store my female clothings & cosmetics.

On one evening. I were resting & reading book in my own room. The CO dropped in & had a stand by bed inspection. I were so unprepared to conceal my stuff as he found a pink night gown hanging in my locker. My face redded & head bowed so deeply, looking for a hole to hide. He did not mentioned a word & walked out the room with a light tap on my buttock.

The next few days were hell as I felt so uneasy passed by his office. I avoided eye contact with him.

To be continued......

Guest Larry

b4 I continue, one error correction, is camp 2nd in-command (a major) not CO.

3. The first time

After that embarrassing incident, I moved all stuff out of the camp & went back to a locker room at Katong Jackel Bowl. I could not keep things home as it was once found by my mum during her housekeeping & I had hard time to expain. I told her that those cosmetics were for the school dramma society & I was the appointed make-up artist. I was not sure she believed or not, but anyhow move them out quickly by renting the locker at Katong Jackel Bowl ($20 monthly at that time for a high school student was a big sum).

Things that I tried to avoid took place faster than expected. It was on the notice board duty roster that one of the evening I was the duty officer & the 2nd in-command was the senior officer on-duty. I tried so hard talking to my classmate who was the manpower officer to make amendment but could not furnish him a good excuse. Oh, god, pleae help me.

I was so fearful, so lost in my confidence (it never happened before) & prayed that the day would never come, as I feared to face him. What will he think of me? A pervert? A jocker? or what?????? I was so proud of myself, a young second lieutenant, & there is a place in a local university after my delistment. But now I screwed all up......

On that evening, I stuck my neck & carried out the guard parade / inspection & guard duty roster. After that I went back to my room to have a rest as the next change of guard was 2 hours later.

I tried to read the Reader Digest to calm my nerve but just could not concentrate. Then there was these light knock on my door. On shit! First thing came to my mind was there might be troubles at the guard room. HE (the 2nd in-command & the senior duty officer for that night) was there in front of me, he must be just came from the officer mess as I smelled beer through his breath.

"Yes Sir?" I said.

" Can I come in?"

"Sir, I am resting."

"Cut the bullshit, let me in now, it is an order."

I was so fearful & opened the door wider. Once in, he closed shut the door, & grapped me with his broad shoulder.....

to be continue

Guest Larry

Continue from yesterday, It took me awhile to recall the fine details as the event took place 20 over years ago.....

I putted up all strength to resist his grapping but somehow just could not overcame his bull strength (at that time, I weighed only 97 lbs ~ 45 kg, even todate my weight is only 105 lbs as I am small built). I was angry & scared, my PT white vest was wetted due to heavy perspiration.

"You better stop all this fighting & surely you do not want me to tell people your secret. Isn't it?"

"Sir, please, please..... please don't tell."

"OK, I will not tell." he paused. "I won't hurt you & I just want to hold you for a short while, is it understood?"

He let off his grap, walked towards the bed & sat down.

"Come here & sit beside me, don't just stand there like a wood"

I sat with head bowed so deeply. He hold my hand & started to stroke my hairs. My face was totally redden.

"Sir, I need to go. It is time for the next parade."

"Fine, so can you come to my room after the parade"

to be continue......

Guest Larry

Thanks, GM.

4. Went to his room

After the parade (should be midnight 0000 hrs if I remember correctly), I went back to my room. I changed into PT kit & walked up & downed so restless in that little room. What should I do now? To go or not to go? The question pounding me relentlessly. Finally, I took up the courage & told myself: "die die so what?"

I walked so sheepishly towards his room. I raised my hand & pressed lightly to activate the door bell.

"Come on in, the door is not locked."

"Son of the gun, so confident that he know I will turn up" I cursed him in my mind.

I turned the knob & entered the room. Gosh, the cold air rushed towards me & heard the low humming noise from the air-conditioner. Bustard, I only have a ceiling fan, this in not fair.

I stood behind the door & not even dare to look at him. He walked towards me, held my hand.

"Good that you come. Come, come to the bed & sit down."

We sat. I tried to pull back my hand but seemed that he did not want to let go.

"Sir, I am not used to this."

"Oh ya, you meant you has never hold hand with another guy before?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you, I just want to feel your little hand."

My face was then completely reddened. This guy must be a homo-king. But separately I felt happy as my hand was slender & fair, with a little bit of nail shaping & nail polishing, it would definitely passed off as a female one.

"I saw that you have the night gown in your locker the other day. Why?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"Oh come on, tell me honestly you like all those female stuff?"

"Ya, maybe."

"Will you like to make yourself look pretty with those stuff?"

This guy must be an idiot. He really read me like a book. What shall I do now?

"Come, let have a drink. Can I pour you a beer?"

"Just little bit, Sir."

He started stroking my hair, my thigh & licking my ear. Gosh, what was he trying to do? With more beer went into his big belly, he became more & more restless, at the same giving out strong beer breath (Now I know this is called horny, but at that time, I was blur like a sotong).

To be continued.......

Guest Larry

Continue from Part 4:

He started biting & licking my soft ear lobe lightly, I was shocked, frozen & closed my eyes tightly. I felt so erring, but at the same time a sensual sensation sent through my spine. Jesus, this guy must be a pervert, he liked to lick ear, I though. Suddenly I felt something wet on my lips, oh mine, now he started to kiss my lips.

“Sir, sir, please don’t do this, this is not correct.” I struggled & tried to push him away.

“Stop moving.” He forcefully gripped my upper arm.

“Arr… is painful.”

“Then you better be good & stop all this fighting.”

He went back to his kissing; sticking out his tongue but I closed tight my lips to refuse his entry. I could feel his perspiring, his deep howling & his hands went under my underwear caress my buttock. Slowly he pushed me down to the bed.

“Come; let me take out your shoes & socks.” I was so timid liked a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

“My goodness, I see that you have nice pink polish.” Gosh, now any secret was being exposed.

He stood up & went to off the light leaving the room with dim brightness as light from the corridor filtered through the window. He came to the bed & hustling removed all my clothes. He was liked an animal, tossed me to the inner side of the bed & came right on top of me. Skin on Skin!!!!!!! This guy must be the champion in change parade as I was totally not aware that he was completely naked.

He must be insane, licking my lips, my nipples, my body, every inched of it. I could smell the strong alcohol breathing from him, my tear rolled down from my cheek non-stop. Suddenly he flipped me around with stomach downward, he spread my butt crack & started licking my hole. This was wrong, this was crazy, and this was insane……..

“Arr…. very pain….. Stop stop please don’t do this”

“Good, now I know you are virgin.” He licked my hole with load of slaver. I could feel he was struggling for the entry for the past 10 minutes (or maybe even longer), with a strong thrust, his tool was now into my hole. I cried out load as it was extremely painful, liked tearing…….

to be continued........

Guest Larry

Part 5: The Aftermath

It was a bad dream. somehow I managed to pick up myself, got dress & walked back to my room (same floor but on difference wing). It was around early morning 2 a.m., the past 1 over hours was a complete nightmare.

“What should I do now? I was raped & I had his seed in my body.”

“I must lodge a complaint to the commanding officer & put this guy to court marshal. But what about myself? My reputation? My forthcoming university education? My family & all the other people that know me...” So many questions were pondering me…….

I went & had a shower. Tear rolled together with the water. I was no longer a virgin & worst I lost it to a man but not a girl. I could never cleanse myself no matter how long I stood under the shower.

I changed into uniform & climbed down slowly for the night guard debriefing parade, as my ass was burning, I guessed it must be torn & possibly bleeding. After the debrief, I went back to the guard room. The bustard was there in uniform waiting to sign off on the senior officer column.

“Morning Sir.” I coldly acknowledge him. Without giving him a look, I signed on the record book & hurried off.

In the morning, I went to the medical centre & got a 2 days MC.

To be continued……

Guest Larry

Part 6: Deliberation

I returned home & coyly told mum that I was not well & having 2 days medical leave. She was busy in preparing lunch for my school going younger sister & did not pay attention on my swelling eyes.

“Mom, I am not taking lunch. I had my breakfast in the camp.” I retreated back to my own room.

I locked the door & ripped off all clothing. Standing in front of the mirror, I carefully checked & found that there were scratches (must be caused by his nails) & small patches of red marks here & there at the back of my body. I wiped a tissue on my hole & found blood stains. Never knew that this guy was so barbaric.

I putted back my clothing & called my friend Ling (he was exempted from national service for anemia blood deficiency & was in the university first year), a school mate cum close friend since primary till junior college. He is the only guy friend that having the same fetish on female stuff just liked me.

“Hi, Ling, are you in school? Can we meet?”

“OK, I am free now till 2pm.”

x x x x x x x

“Mum, I am going out to meet Ling.”

“Sick still want to go out, you took your medicine already?” Mom was still mom, so long winded.

I waited for Ling at the bowling alley opposite Prince Edwards Campus. I sat at one extreme corner. THe alley was pretty quite as the alley was just opened for business. Staring blankly on the maintenance guys cleaning up the lane, I was in trance.

“Hi Larry.”

"Aiyoh, small sister (in mandarin), wake up." (We always greet each other as sister when no one is around. As he is older than by 2 months, he is my big sister & I am the small sister)

“Ling, I ……..”

“What wrong with you? Are you crying?”

I rested my head on his shoulder & sobbed softly. “Ling, I was raped.”

“What? Holly shit, are you kidding?”

I told him what had happened over the night. “Ling, I am confuse, what should I do now?”

“Tell you what, you have only 2 options, sue him until he drops his pant or totally forget it & move forward.”

“I cannot just simply let him get out of the hoop so easily.”

“So you want to sue him. Dear, think carefully, what about your parent? What will be their reaction? Think, don’t be so emotional.”

Finally I heeded his advice & decided to drop the case. To date, Ling is still my best friend, she (he went through sex change eventually) always around to give me constructive opinion, although sometimes I didn’t really agree why she always chose on the losing side.

To be continued……

Guest Larry
Update? How did the rapist becum your lover?

Ouch, I though of just let it died off naturally. Never realise that you are waiting......

Anyway, I promise to continue my story latest this coming Monday.

My thousand apologies.

Guest Guest
Ouch, I though of just let it died off naturally. Never realise that you are waiting......

Anyway, I promise to continue my story latest this coming Monday.

My thousand apologies.

Larry Larry Larry Larry Larry

yes, we are all waiting!!

Guest Larry

Part 7: Persistency

After my 2 days medical leave, I reported back to work. For that 2 days, I hided in my room except meal times. In-between, Ling called a few times & tried to comfort me through the phone; he (she) is indeed a good friend despite his busy school work. Decisively, on the evening of the second day, I told myself to forget everything, endure thru’ the remaining 1 year plus & get on with my university study.

“Wah, Sir you look cool man.” My regimental quartermaster sergeant (RQMS) saluted to me & passed the remark.

I was wearing the sun glass to conceal my swollen eyes. “Oh, ya, I am having some eye problem. So you better don’t stay too near to me.”

“Ok lah, Sir. Ya, by the way, someone sent you a box of chocolate with a ribbon on top. Could it be from the GS office?” My staff sergeant was a busybody cum DOM, he was about the age of my father but yet still so chekopak. There were 3 young females newly posted to GS (General Staff) office & there were many secret admirers.

“Are you kidding, staff? I am not interested.”

I went back to my room & saw the box of chocolate. There was a little card attached to it, type written: Hope that you will get well soon. Sincerely.” No name, no signature.

I brought the box of chocolate & passed it to him, “Staff, share with other soldiers, I never like chocolate.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be continued

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 7

A box of chocolate kept coming to my desk for the next couple of days & I was getting extremely annoyed. There was no name of sender, no message, no card & just came with a ribbon. All my store staff was talking about it.

“Sir, so good man. Every day got chocolate to eat.”

“Corporal Tan, if you like chocolate, just say so. I will buy you ten boxes. Don’t make me angry, OK? What the hell!” I normally was quite mild manner & not bossy but somehow today was difference.

“Sorry Sir.” He sheepishly walked away. I was angry & charged into the RQMS office next door.

“Staff, who the hell is this joker, keeps on doing this kind of silly thing?” Yes, I wanted to think was that Susan but couldn’t confirm. I remembered very well that MPO (my classmate) did told me that she was always looking at me whenever I passed by the HQ building.

“Sir, relax. You know, love is blind, love is never say die & love is the greatest.” This chekopak was smiling & started to talk rubbish again.

“Staff, stop stop stop stop stop. From tonight onward, I want you to lock my room. Is it understood?”

Without waiting for his reply, I went back to my room, changed into PT kit & went for my evening run.

X X X X X

To be continued………

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 7

The chocolate stopped to receive for rest of the week & life was back to normal. Anyway I told RQ continue to lock my office.

“Sir, 2IC ask to see you now.” Said Private Tan, my office runner. A new week but this did not seem to be good at all.

“What is it about?”

“Not so clear Sir. But his runner told me is about the coming exercise preparation.”

For all this while after that shitty incident, I had tried to avoid the 2IC, somehow this time I just had to go & see him. I brought along the file containing the logistic requirement for the forthcoming exercise & went up to his office.

“Morning Sir, you want to see me?”

“Oh, hi, glad to see you. Come & have a seat.” He shifted his eye from his desk work & looked at me.

I sat down. This bastard sounded so unusual, so courteous & un-authoritative, unlike a senior office talking to a junior.

“How are you this few days?”

“I am fine Sir. I was on MC last week.” I spoke coolly & looked side way avoiding eye contact.

“Yes, I know. Larry.”

“Sir, I prefer you call me second Lieutenant Koh.” He was taken aback from my reply struggling to continue the conversation as I drew a line strictly on official business between us.

“Oh, no.” He paused. “Huh… I am just concerned about you as I knew that I had hurt you badly.”

“Oh, ya. Really. Don't be a hypocrite & don’t talk about it anymore.” My tear started welling on my ear. I hated myself at that moment as crying in front of my enemy.

“Don’t worry, Ok. I will not report you to the higher authority. Is this what you want to hear from the horse's mouth?” I shouted with lower volume.

“Oh, no, no, no. That not my real intention. I can’t stop you to report if you want to. I knew that I had done wrong & deserve to be punished. However I am seeking ways for your forgiveness.” He paused. “You know I am so clumsy. Those chocolate were sent by me & I heard that you were upset & threw tantrum to your staff. I know I am wrong.”

“You mean a few boxes of chocolate are able to append your crime? Fat hope! I will never forgive you for the rest of my life & stop doing all this meaningless things.” I raised my voice a few decibels & tear started dropping on the desk.

“Please stop crying. There might be people watching.” He pushed me a tissue & sheepishly looking at theb corridor. I felt so triumph that I was able to thumb him down liked a micky mouse.

“Sir, if there is nothing else, please excuses me.” I walked out of his office without waiting for his approval.

To be continued……..

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 7

After the dinner, as usual I went back to my room. All junior & senior officers who staying back camp would loiter in the officer mess practically every evening except weekends. It was not that I chose to be a loner but I just did not agree with their life style. They would consume pint after pint of duty free beer, not only wasting money (even though was duty free), these poor guys had to push so hard every morning for the PT run to get over big belly due to heavy drinking. Unlike me, I had a slender body that was as light as feather (97 lbs, ok), in actual fact; I represented my company for cross country run during the recruit days. Associate with the drinking, they would talk / boost about their most recent catches / new found girl friends, bla bla bla bla. Such was a bunch of shallow guys. Men are men….

The games available (billiard & dart) in the mess & I liked was the billiard game.

I learned the game (ECA) during the 1st year in high school (it is still a pure boy catholic mission school). There was this senior helping behind me, one hand on my hand in holding the cue & another hand on my 2nd hand to form a rest. He talked so softly & patiently on how to aim for the pot shot. There was sort of strange feeling coupled with his body warm & nice body odour, my heart was popping hard & face was redden.

“Allen, what have you done to Larry? Look at him, his face was so red.” I cursed at this stupid Peter with his itchy mouth.

Later part, while using the wash room I realized that there was big patch of wetness on my white pant. I forfeited the usual tea session with them after the ECA & went home hurriedly using files & books in front to conceal. Jesus, those were the happy days that I could never forget.

To avoid the recurrence of this embarrassing encounter, I skipped this game. Moreover, as I was just mentioned, how could I let this shallow people to hold my hands?

To be continued……

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 7

I sat on the bed & placed the pillow vertical up against the wall to support my back. I flipped to the end section of the “Female” (Chinese) magazine & started reading the love story. At that time, this “Female” magazine was popular for youngster liked me. Although titled “Female”, it was suitable for guys also as it contained subjects liked horoscopes, trendy accessories, male & female relationship & etc.

As I was so engrossed on the development of the love hate relationship in-between some of the characters, I heard a light knock on the door.

“Ya, who’s out there?”

“Is me, 2IC. I come to see you, can I come in?”

“Oh, no Sir, I……” I was shocked & frozen, pausing for good excuse. “I just have taken the medicine & going to sleep now; I am having a fever now.”

“Oh, like that. Huh…. okay, you have a good rest.”

I walked sneakily toward the door & off the light. Slowly opened the door without creating any noise, I peeped through the small gap & saw that he slowly walked back to the other wing.

I went back to my bed. I was angry, confused & frightened, what the hell was this bustard intend to? My peaceful evening was ruined. All those things that he said during the day were all lies. I cried unstoppable. Since the night I lost my virginity, I realized that I was getting very emotional, I cried easily & I lost my temper easily. All this because of this bustard, what had I done wrong? Why should I face with this sort of agony? Why? Why? Why?

X X X X X X X

I regained my sense & returned to sitting position. The pillow was soaked wet, wow, never realized that I was such a crying pot. His knocking on my door was totally unexpected. I had checked very clearly he was not on duty this evening, why was he around as all senior officers were all staying out?

Since that incident, I decided that I would check out for the night when he was scheduled on duty. I though I was smart, but somehow this seemed not to be foolproof. What should I do now?

I checked my watch & noticed that it was only 930 pm, so I decided to make a public phone call to Ling down stair as he should at home this hour. Without on & off the light, I putted on my slipper (note: the nail polish was removed since that incident, again I cursed that bustard for forfeiting such kinky fun) & sneaked out of the room. I was taking a risk, if he looked out from his bunk, I would be spotted.

“Ling is me. Sorry to disturb, free to talk?”

“Yes, small sister, what can I do for you?” As usual, he was always very cheerful.

“Hey, don't be so veined can or not? I am in serious trouble.”

“Okay, ok. Serious, shot me your problem now.”

“Ling, you know that bustard came & knocked at my room tonight, I didn’t let him in & told him I was having fever. So how……?”

“Ai yoyo, this guy is serious. Don’t play play my dear little sister, you better lock your room tight, he might sneak into your room, rape & kill.”

“Ling….” I shouted over the phone. “Don’t scare me can or not? I am so worry & yet you still make fun of this.” On second though, big sister might have a point, I better placed a chair behind the door later on.

“Okay, okay, sorry.” He paused. “Tell you what, you can stay out right?”

“Ya, so?”

“I know is troublesome but why not you come & stay with me, just like those old days.”

“Like that…. But is then troublesome leh……”

“Tell you what, you go & think carefully tonight & call me tomorrow to confirm.”

To be continued……..

Guest Larry

Part 8: Hide & Seek

I woke up early & went to cook house for breakfast. After receiving my breakfast & turned around looking for a table at the officer section.

“Hi, good morning. Come, Lt. Koh, come & join us.” Holy shit, that bustard was early than me & he was waving at me. Damn, it was going to be a bad day. He was together with my classmate, the MPO. I had no choice but to carried the tray & walked toward them.

Sitting beside my classmate diagonally facing him, I murmured: “Morning Sir.”

“How is your fever?”

“Hm... is getting better now.” I replied without making eye contact, concentrating on the food.

“Sir, Lt. Koh will keep you accompany. I have to go & change.”

“Yes, you better keep going.”

There was a momentarily period of silent & the air stayed still. I hated it but I just could not simply walk away before finished off the food. He moved & sat directly facing me.

“Look, don’t treat me like that. I am sorry & I really want to do whatever is necessary to atone for my mistake.”

“Please stop talking all this. There is nothing that you can do to amend your crime. Can you give me back my virginity?” My tears were started dropping.

“Oh, no, please don’t cry. I have no mean to agitate you. Look, there are soldiers around.” It seemed that tear was my best weapon.

“Sir, you better leave first. I need time to re-compose myself.”

On the way towards my office, I make a call to Ling. “Ling, what time you will be home tonight?”

“Alright, I would assume that you have decided to come to my place. I will be home by around 8 pm. Anyway, I will tell my mom that you are coming. See you tonight.”

X X X X X X X

To be continued

Guest Larry

Hi guys,

I need feedback. Am I being too details, too slow, too predictable or what?

Whatever feedback good or bad will be OK.

Regards,

Guest Guynextdoor

Hey Larry, I like your story! The pace is just right, not too rushed and with sufficient details to convey some emotional depth and confusion of the characters. Keep it going!! We need to know what happens next! :D

Guest Larry

Before taking the story to the next level, let me talk a little bit about Ling as readers may wonder why I chose to stay at his (her) place instead of my home.

Ling is my childhood friend all ways from a catholic mission school affiliated with primary / secondary & pre-university educations. We lived near to each other (4 houses in-between) in Joo Chiat private housing estate, a not-so short walk from Geylang Serai market place. Ling’s family is church going whereas mine is not; nevertheless, my mom did not stop me from going for Sunday mass together with his family. My parents ran for the family coffee powder business passed down from my grandpa near the Joo Chiat Market 7 days a week & I was the only son (mom gave birth of my younger sister when I was in primary 4). So I guessed it must be this reason that she allowed me from getting close with Ling.

During the year end long school holiday periods, I would stay overnight at his place frequently with mom’s consents. Auntie Lily (Ling’s mom) would always like to hug me whenever I came with comment like “such an adorable kid, how nice if he is my daughter.”

“My goodness, I am a boy not a girl, lah, auntie!” I would always look down & muttered.

I will stop here about the dark secret between us, how he (she) became my second lover & etc. I may write the story about this later on.

X X X X X X X

Continue from Part 8

At 515 pm. immediately after the staff parade, I walked to the big vehicle park outside the guard room searching for the 3 tonner for route #7. I saw RQ & walked toward him.

“Staff, which one is for route # 7?”

“Sir, this is the one. Sir, are you taking # 7?”

“Yes, I will be staying out for the week.”

“One week.... Oh, Sir, in that case, you are now the vehicle commander.” I could feel his unpleasantness as he would be sitting on the hard bench at the back.

“Staff, is OK, I can sit at the back with the rest of the solders.”

“Sir, not so good leh….. I may get reprimand for insubordination.”

“Staff, I insist & I am telling you is OKay....., so don’t worry can or not.” I slanted my eye & gave him a stare. Oh shit, what a feminine behavior, this suddenly struck my mind & my face was redden. I climbed up the 3 tonner quickly.

It was a long journey. I dropped off at Geylang Seria at around 630 pm. It took me another 15 minutes walk before reaching Ling’s place.

To be continued………….

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 8

Auntie Lily came & opened the gate.

“A….. Welcome, it has been a few months that you did not come to visit me. Come, come, come, let me has a good look.” As usual, she was so drama.

“Aiyo, what sort of army you are serving, see, so fair…. & your hands are so smooth.” She was holding my hands & closely examining my fingers. I was reddening, but I did enjoy that intimate touch. There were times I though that Auntie Lily was better than mom as mom would never talk to me like that, maybe she do not have that sort of lively peranakan culture just like auntie Lily.

“Auntie Lily, neighbor might be watching.”

“Okay, ok. Come in & have dinner first.” She let off my hands & led me into the house.

“Auntie Lily, did Ling tell you that I will be staying here for a couple of days?”

“Oh yes. As long as you like, just take this place as your own house. By the way, you mom know about it?”

“I will inform her afterward.”

“That is my good girl.” Jesus, what wrong with Auntie Lily, the same old mix-up of sexual orientation, but I had no complaint.

X X X X X X X

Ling finally reached home at around 830 pm. I already took my shower & was lying on the bed. We did not talk much as he was busily preparing his project report so I just went to bed alone.

Half awaken half asleep, he off the table lamp & came to the bed. As usual he hugged me as though I was his bolster. I liked it, big sister is big sister. I felt secure with his hugging (Dear reader, no other feeling. Okay).

X X X X X X X

To be continued…….

Guest dicky

One thing i must say is that the story is quite interesting but another thing is i find weird when a guy seem to allow things to happen

but when things happens and not his way he feels he has been violated. Make up your mind man! And the way you stated that your

viginity was taken makes me wander, do you think you are a women inside???? You were in the army and you dared to bring women's

clothes in your room and hope nobody to see, my man which army were you from!!! Initially i felt it was interesting of how you went thru

army life but then it got so weird and irritating that i had hoped it would stop but who am i to stop what you want to write. If all of this really

happen in your army life and you didnt get over it by now thats so sad but if you did then you would have known that life can always be

rosier and with reasons.

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 8

The life was more or less back to normal for the rest of the week except that I missed the leisure & luxury life style in the evening & morning. I also missed the starring from the woman quarter during my evening jogs. I was sort of lost & confuse generation, at one end I felt feminine inside, but at the other end, I enjoyed the ogle look from the female soldiers (yes, why not? I was young, just 20 years old & eligible). What a confuse personality.

X X X X X X X

As usual I left Ling house at around 515 am walked towards the pick-up point (pick-up time was 545). A brown Ford Cortina car came suddenly & stalled beside me. Someone probably missed his navigation & would be asking for my direction, I though.

“Can I give you a lift?” I looked inside the car. Holy shit, that bustard was showing his smiling face.

“Sir, I am taking the 3 tonner.”

“Is OK, I am on the way. Please come in quick. There is a bus coming from behind.” He leaned over & opened the door. I went into the front seat hesitantly, putting on the seat belt & moved my buttock as close to the door as possible.

“Taken your breakfast already?”

“Yes.”

“This hour the traffic is smooth & no congestion.” Stupid message, I though.

“Yes.”

“Do you have a driving license?” Damn it, getting personal now, I though.

“No.”

A few more initiations from him & strictly “Yes” & “No” replies from me, the atmosphere was tense & there was no more conversation for the rest of the journey till reaching the car park near the HQ building.

“Thanks you & Good bye Sir.”

“Lt. Koh, mind to join me for a cup of coffee at the officer mess.” It was still early at around 715 am, another 40 minutes before the morning roll-call & flag rising.

“Sorry Sir, I have thing to do. May be next time.” I turned quickly facing toward the next building.

“Wait. How about this evening, can I give you a lift?” Ha-ha, this bustard was up to no good.

“Sir, I may stay back tonight.” I was trying to play hide & seek.

“Okay, never mind. If you change your mind, wait for me at around 510 here Okay?” Fat hope, wait long long.

“Thank you Sir.” I walked off without giving him a second look. I could sense that his starring behind me, & I felt like tripping. Damn, what wrong with me????????

X X X X X X X

To be continued………

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 8

I was restless for the whole day. Should I check out or stay back this evening? It seemed to me that this bustard was monitoring my movement; he was able to know where I stayed even. After much deliberation, I decided to check out, I believed that he would not dare to harm me outside as long as was not alone whereas he might abuse his authority inside the camp.

X X X X X X X

I took a different path this morning; it was a back lane parallel to the main road. I came out of the back lane & rushed onto a row of shops among the main road. There were canopies so provided good coverage. I looked back the same spot that he picked me up yesterday. Damn, the same brown Cortina was there. This bustard was a bloody leech, I though. I better be hurried & walked under the shadow came from the canopies.

I waited under the canopy & ran to the 3 tonner upon arrival. Life was so miserable……..

X X X X X X X

Part 9: Forgiveness

I closed the gate & prepared to walk to the pick-up point. It seemed to me that the choice of using the back lane was able to avoid him; I whistled softly & enjoyed the morning breeze. Suddenly, a beam of light shone from behind & here came the brown Cortina.

“Sir, I am telling you now stop tailing me. Don’t force me go to the police!” I screamed.

“No, I am not tailing you, I am staying nearby. True, I swear to God.” God would never pardon a rapist, I though.

“So, what do you want from me?”

“Nothing, I just want to give you as lift.” He opened the door & came out of the car while the engine was still on.

“So what happen if I say no?”

“Oh, please, please don’t do this to me. For the past few weeks, I could not eat, could not sleep. My mind is full of you.”

“Sir, what are talking? We are all same sex, are you crazy?”

“Yes, I am crazy & I just cannot control it.” I saw tear flowing down from his face.

“Sir, let get into the car, there might be neighbor going to market now.”

X X X X X X X

Parking near to a lamp post in East Coast Park, we unwound the windows.

“I am giving you 5 minutes now to say what you want to say.”

“Yes?” I raised my tone. “I am waiting.”

“Larry, can I call you Larry?”

“You only have 4 minutes left before I get out.”

“Larry, I am not a stranger to you, I took notice of you for more than 5 years.”

“Come on, don’t talk nonsense. Okay.”

“No, is true, let me show you this picture.” He pulled out a picture from his purse & showed to me. Holy shit, I saw a picture showing me together with Ling in our secondary school uniform at a bus stop. THere was a printed date at the bottom, 25 06 76. I was stunned & my jaw was widely opened, what was this? What was going on?

To be continued……….

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 9

“I am staying along Joo Chiat Place, the house behind the bus stop that you & your classmate used every day.” Ya, seemed to be authentic, I though.

“So?”

“You know whenever I looked out & saw you at the bus stop, I had a special feeling, I felt that I wanted to know you, to talk to you & to be with you.”

“And then?” I softened my tone.

“I quietly took a picture of you. For all these years, I would look at this picture whenever I felt lonely.”

“Don’t you have a girl friend?”

“She left me long time ago. Since then I decide not to get involve in boy girl relationship.”

“And since when you are targeting me?”

“I don’t know. I was doing gardening one day & saw you & your classmate waiting for bus at the bus stop, I just could not help myself. You have the kind of attractiveness, demure, slender, and sweet looking & refreshingly elegant. I could not stop from kept on looking at you till the bus came.” Why Auntie Lily & now this guy had the same thought, I was confused & disturbed.

“Please carry on, I am listening.”

“Yes, since that day I longed for your appearance at that specific hour.”

“Don’t lie to me, how can the army allow you to start work late?”

“Sorry, I didn’t explain. At that time I was on SAF regular scholarship doing mechanical engineering in Singapore U.” What a small world, I would be doing the same subject at the same university after my discharge, & this guy going to be my senior. This was not right, in the army, he was my superior, & in the study he would also be my senior. What a joke……

“Because of this longing to see you, I missed many important lectures in the morning.” I wondered what on earth this attraction I possessed that make him did this. I felt frozen & cool right through my spine, this guy got to be a psychic. He might do thing irrational (In 1987, I went with Ling & watched the show Fatal Attraction by Michael Douglas & Glenm Close, that was kind of fear identical).

“Why you are doing this? Silly, I don’t deserve this.” I softened my tone as not to provoke him.

“You know you were calling each other big sister & small sister right?” Oh, dear, I did not have to probe anymore, this was a secret solely shared between me & Ling & no any other third party but he knew. My face was reddened, I believed all those things he just said without reservation. I remained silent as I did not know what to answer.

“I am sorry. It was incorrect eavesdrop the conversation between you & your class mate.”

“No, we were just careless.”

The sun was started rising from the horizon & the lamp posts were off. I looked at my watch & found that it was already 615 am already. Holy shit, time flied & I was getting more & more interested to find out more from him.

“Sir, we better go back to camp now before is too late. I would like to find out more this evening.” Wow, I was commanding him.

“Sure, sure. I will wait for you at the car park this evening.” He sound excited liked a small kid given a candy and I liked that.

“Nan… clean your tear.” I passed him a tissue.

The journey back to camp was silent except light music from the radio. I was a bit more relax for not leaning closed to the car door as previous.

X X X X X X X

To be continued…..

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 9

It was the longest day. I lost my heart & soul making tons of mistakes. Signed on the wrong column, approved with the wrong date etc etc & chief clerk had to come to me couple of time for amendments. Fortunately the camp commander was out of camp on senior officer training for the 3 weeks; otherwise I would be lectured, probably with extra night duties.

It was 515 pm. I walked to the car park next to HQ building. He was there waiting, much earlier then me. My heart was pumping hard & face was slightly flushed. He opened the passenger door.

“Sir, you don’t have to do this, people are watching.”

“Don’t worry, just once, Okay?”

“Do you like to have dinner with me?”

“Oh, no. My mom (in actual is Auntie Lily) will scold me for not taking the dinner. Just go to a quite place with a cup of tea & talk, okay?”

“Yes, yes, sure. Anywhere you like is fine with me.”

X X X X X X

We were end up in a coffee house at Lion City Hotel along Tanjong Katong Road; I did not decide but anyway was a good choice, quite, cozy & most importantly before dinner time. One front table was occupied; we went right inside to a table with high back. I ordered a tea & he had a coffee.

“So any more things you would want to tell me?” There was a moment of silent & I kicked starting it.

“Oh, yes, there are many things I though of during the day & I want to let you know. Wait, let me re-organize myself. Sorry, hm… how to start?”

“Don’t worry; I will wait till you are ready.”

“Okay…... “This guy seemed not to be his normal self. “You know after my graduation & went back to my routine army life; I didn’t get to see you daily in the morning. When I had my long weekend, I waited but didn’t get to see you either.”

“Ya, I had no class on Saturday except ECA.” I said softly.

“I though my fantasy with you would just died off naturally, only in my dream.” He paused & took a sip of the coffee. “Your tea is getting cool.”

“Don’t bother. I want to go home earlier for the dinner. So please carry on.”

“Alright. Remember the first day when you was posted to this camp, I was shocked & could not believe. How could that be happening? The young sweet demure student was standing right in front of me. My mind went blank the moment I shook your hand, it was so smooth so delicate & so fair. I want to hold it forever.” My face was reddened all the way; I looked down & unintentionally kept my hands close to my body. Never in my life, had someone talked to me just that, not even with Ling or Auntie Lily. I felt shy & edgy.

“I was liked hypnosis, I hold on your hand without letting go till twice of Sir from the chief clerk. Don’t you remember?”

“No, I was not aware about this; I was busy trying hard to remember the ranks, names & positions.”

“Since your arrival, my life starts to have zest, I am like reborn, recharge & re-vitalize.”

“You are kidding, I don’t believe. Not forgetting about that evening, I hate you.”

“I am deeply remorseful about what I had done on you. I just could not control, I was drunk that evening. For this few weeks, I am not myself. Every day & every night I kept thinking of you.” Tear started rolling on his eyes. I was taken aback, e......, big mam don't cry.

“Every evening I kneeled in front of your picture asking for forgiveness.” His tear started rolling down the face. He stood up suddenly & went to my side.

With his 2 hands on my lap, Kneeled beside me & head on my lap he started weeping softly. I was traumatized, frozen; all these came so suddenly & just did not know what to react.

“Hey you, stands up, please don’t do this.” I re-composed myself & saw a waitress standing afar watching.

“I don’t care, unless you accept my apology.”

“Ok, ok, ok. I accept. Now stand up, you are embarrassing me.”

“Promise?”

“Yes, yes, is a promise.” Finally he stood up & went to the wash room, leaving me sitting alone. I saw 3 waitresses gossiping at far end looking to our direction. I felt like looking for a hole to hide, quickly asked for the check & went to the hotel lobby.

He rushed out from the coffee house & found me at the lobby. “Sorry, sorry. I am supposed to foot the bill.”

“You never know it was embarrassing as the waitresses were gossiping inside.”

“Otherwise you will never forgive me.” He whispered softly, I saw a light smile on his face. Holy shit, I should not have let him off so lightly, I should torture him a bit longer.

“You big bad boy, remember, don’t you ever bully me again.” I hit his arm lightly.

X X X X X X

“Can I pick you up tomorrow morning here?”

“Come & see la. I don’t know.”

X X X X X X

To be continued…….

Guest larry supporter

larry... i cannot wait till tomorrow for you to continue this story!

larry...larry...larry...larry...larry...!

Guest Larry

Part 10: Woman (?) in Love

Life is a moment in space

When the dream is gone

It’s a lonelier place

I kiss the morning good-bye

But down inside you know

We never know why

The road is narrow and long

When eyes meet eyes

And the feeling is strong

I turn away from the wall

I stumble and fall

But I give you it all

With you eternally mine

In love there is

No measure of time

They planned it all at the start

That you and I

Live in each other’s heart

I was drifted by the lyrics, so nice, so touchy. It was by Barbra Streisand.

“………..” Someone was holding my shoulder. “Larr……….y.”

“Oh, sorry, not noticing you are calling.”

“Hey, little sister, something is troubling you?”

“Ya, big sister, if I tell you this, please don’t laugh at me, okay?”

“Aiyo, we are sisters right? Come on, just tell me.”

I told Ling the incidents took place during the week, his tailing, his repent, his sleeplessness, his crying so on & so forth. Ling was stunned, & I could sense that he was listening intensely.

“Sis, how?”

“What how?”

“Shall I allow him to pick me up tomorrow morning?”

“Sure la, free chauffeur, what is there to lose?”

“I don’t know. This is not correct, right? He is a guy so am I?”

“Listen, there is no pure black or pure white, there is grey in-between, so just do it if you are happy. After all life is short.”

“Ling, I don’t think you will be talking like this before.”

“Not anymore, since joining the university, I have a wider perspective. Tell you what, 2 of my lecturers are gays & they live together.” I was dumbfounded; I really had to give it a thought.

It was a long & sleepless night.

X X X X X X

It was 530 am. Damn, I would be late for the pick-up. I brushed, cleaned & changed into my uniform & left Ling’s house without taking breakfast. While locking the gate, a beam of light shinned & the brown Cortina came beside me.

“Hi, good morning.”

“Oh, I am sorry, don’t know that you are waiting.”

“Is okay. It is still early.”

“Come on in.”

“Taken your breakfast?"

“Not yet, I was overslept.”

“So am I, I do have a sleepless night. Good, then let go for a breakfast.”

“Okay.”

“Any preference?”

“You are the driver so you decide.” He parked at the now defunct Capitol Theatre & went for the “Chwee Kway”.

This was my breakfast with him. I could see his earnest to please me. Cleaning the stool, queuing for the “Chwee Kway” & the tarik…… Oh, please, don’t over pamper me.

X X X X X X

To be continued………

Guys, please bear with me for the rest till tomorrow. Got to run.......

Guest Larry

Continue for Part 10: Woman (?) in Love

The “chwee Kway” breakfast was short but sweet. I felt blessed. It happened once, as I took the breakfast at Ling’s place before setting off.

So the morning & evening car rides by this man continued. We talked very little during the journey, just occasional glancing to each other & smiling in return. I guessed sometime a smile was more effective than a thousand words.

“Hey, look in front, concentrate on your driving. Chekopak.”

I could not recall since when I nicknamed him "chekopak" but seemed like he did not mind, anyway I reminded myself not to use this in the public in particular in the camp, it would be catastrophe, I must kept this relationship closely wrapped as I cared about his career, his promotion.

I liked my flirting & his glancing, the feeling was non sexual but heart warming. Was this falling in love or not? I was not sure, but I hoped so.

--------------

There was once at a cross junction when the traffic light just turned red, he released his seat belt & turned his month toward me.

“Hey, chekopak, what are trying to do?” I used my hand & blocked his shoulder softly.

“Mn…... just want to kiss your face, please?” He was a big boy but behaved liked a baby. I kept silent & he went ahead with the kiss. He swept his tongue & caused a wet patch on my face.

“E…... so dirty. You die, you die.”

“What to do, you look so sweet. Sorry la, okay?” Idiot, I muttered but I liked it.

--------------

“Are you feeling cool?”

“No, is okay.”

“Do you like the song?”

“Ok lah, not so bad.”

“Want to change station?” so on & so forth, nothing special, nothing unusual, but I knew he cared for me a lot.

X X X X X X

To be continued…………

Guest Larry

“Larry, will you like to come out this Saturday evening?” On the way from camp to home, he asked

“Is it for a special occasion? Is yes, I better get prepare for a present.”

“Oh, no. Nothing of that sort. We can go to a lounge & listen to some live band.” He paused. “Just feel that I want to have more time with you?”

“You know I had told you that I need to keep my big sister accompany on the weekend.” As Ling was doing his university 2nd year, he reached home at around 8.30 every evening, after his dinner & shower, I had very little time with him as I got to set off in the morning 515 am. & slept at around 10 pm. We would spend the Saturday evening together, cycled to East Coast Lagoon Park the hawker centre for late dinner. We would hold hand, walked along the sea front, talked about his university life, his study, my army life & of course a new topic: him. As far as I concerned, I would like to preserve this sisterhood kind of friendship forever. May be I was a bit too greedy………………

I looked at him, his expecting had pained me. “Tell you what, Can my friend come along?”

“Yes, yes, sure. Is my pleasure.” His face was brightening up.

“I can’t confirm whether he want to come or not, anyway I will try my best.”

X X X X X X X

“Come la, big sister.”

“Crazy. I don’t want to be your lamp post.”

“Plea...se, help me to judge him. Okay, just once?” After much persuasion, we hooked our little fingers.

Saturday came, we dressed up causally. With super tight jeans, Ling wore a yellow round neck T & mine was white, both newly bought by me from Heshe. To top up, I wore a baseball cap, Ling did not do so as his hair was long (I was still in the army what).

We were like twin, sat on the garden swinger waiting for his pick-up.

X X X X X X X

His car arrived. He came out of the car & walked toward us. He was equally casual with jean & polo white T.

“Hi, let me introduce, this is ……...” I paused as he looked wooden.

“Oh, Jesus, you look so angel, so difference.” My face blushed, perhaps because this was the first time I was in civilian in front of him. Such a mountain tortoise.

“And this must be your big sister.” How could he be so casual? I pinched him lightly.

“Ouch….”

“Oh, hi, nice to meet you. I am Ling.” Ling shook his hand. “Is okay, Larry had told me all about you especially your eavesdropping.” Ling was smiling.

“I am sorry for that.”

“Oh, ya, I heard about the photo, will you mind to show me?”

The trip to the lounge was conducive, full of laughter. I could sense that he was getting well with my pal. God blessed.

X X X X X X X

To be continued……..

Guest Larry

The lounge was at Cairnhill Hotel ground level, not too packed & the band was good. He had a Coke Bacardi & we ordered orange juice.

In between the band break & he went to the wash room leaving me & Ling on the couch.

“Ling, how? Okay or not?”

“Seem that he is quite sincere & attentive.”

“So shall I carry on?”

“I don’t know & I really cannot advise you. Girl, just take time one at a time.”

“And, yes, the next time if he asks you out, just go ahead. You don’t have to worry about me.”

“But…..”

“Well, we can always talk during the Sunday mass, right?”

“Sis…, I love you, I really really love you.” I hold his hand tightly.

“Hey, what you two talking bad about me?”

Nothing, just girl’s talk.” We answered in unison. “Kaypo.” I added. Two girls from the next table gave us the weird look.

X X X X X X X

Since that evening, with Ling’s blessing, my relationship with him went on a super fast track. I allowed him to hold my hand.

Just that, no more, no less.

X X X X X X X

To be continued…….

Guest Larry

“Larry, I will like to invite you to come for my family gathering.” Seemed that he wanted to elevate our relationship, I guessed.

“What sort of family gathering, may I know?”

“Just a simple dinner with grandma & her sister.”

“Is it grandma’s birthday?”

“Yes.”

“So how are you going to introduce me to them? Army mate, good friend or what?”

“I am thinking to say that you are my good army mate.”

“Why is that so? Why is that not girl friend? Huh…..” I stuck my neck; my face was reddened & asked.

“Girl friend? Really? Are you serious about this?” His eyes were widened.

“No, I want you to decide?”

“I ……”

“Never mind, since you are not comfortable with this, then forget it.” Tear started rolling & was about to drop.

“No, no, no. Please, dear, please don’t get me wrong. I was thinking that you don’t have to do this just to please me. That all.”

“Is not that. It is that are you feeling proud about me? It is that I want to be correctly recognized by your family.”

“Okay, dear, we will do it together. I would be more than happy to introduce you as my girl friend.”

X X X X X X X

I told Ling about this & asked for help.

“Just tell my mom lah, you know she owns a beauty saloon wah.”

“But then what reason I am supposed to give?”

“Just tell her you have a fancy dress party. So simple also don’t know.”

I approached Auntie Lily at a later stage.

“Yes, yes, I will be more than happy to do it up for you, you know many times I really wish to have you as my daughter. So now I will like to perform this mother job to help my sweet daughter.”

“Oh, Auntie Lily, I love you so much.” I clinched on her tightly.

X X X X X X X

I stood up & looked into the mirror, I just could not believe my own eye as I looked stunning & gorgeous. I wore a shoulder length hair wig, not too curled, my eye brow was lightly trim; lip was painted pink with same colour on the nails & toes. Auntie Lily bought me a sheath dress; it was tight fitted, sleeveless, barring my shoulder supported by two tiny spaghetti straps. I liked the soft material & its flower print, so sexy yet modest. I just liked all this. Ling was standing afar & gave me a thumb up sign.

“Auntie Lily, thank you so much.”

“Hey, silly girl. Go out & have a wonderful evening.”

Keng picked me up promptly at the salon 7 pm. I waved good bye to them & I wished myself best of luck.

X X X X X X X

to be continued........

Guest Larry

“Silly, what are you watching?”

“I can’t believe my own eye. You look so convincing!”

“I am so worry that I may pecha lobang, bringing embarrassment to you.”

“I can’t wait to kiss you.”

“Stop I dare you, you will spoil my make-up.”

It was a 5 minutes drive from Auntie Lily’s salon to his house, the house with the bus stop in front. Kong came out & went to my side & opened the door.

“Be careful.” He showed his hand & helped me out. I was wearing 3" pump.

“Is that your grandma? Someone is waiting at the door.” I whispered to his ear.

“Yes, is grandma, I told her about you. She is eager to know you.” We walked toward the old lady, I was holding his arm & his hand was on my waist.

“Grandma, this is….” Ouch, I forgot to let him know my girl’s name.

“Grandma, I am Jennifer. Nice to meet you.”

“Jennifer, yes, I like the name.” Grandma was holding my two hands, I was reddened, excited as though my would be her grandmother in-law.

“How long have you known my grandson?”

“Just not too long, about 6 over months.”

“I am glad that he meets you, since his broken out…”

“Grandma.” Kong interjected. “Jennifer is standing at the door for too long, can we go in & give her a drink first.”

“Oh, yes, sorry, Jennifer. I am so excited, come, come, and please come in.”

Once inside the house, I presented grandma a little gift & wished her happy birthday. There was another old lady inside the house, I was promptly introduced. Kong was busy bringing out another fan from the room.

“Kong, Jennifer is coming to my room for a small talk; just give us 5 minutes okay.” Grandma held my hand, lifting up the door shield & went into a room slightly at the back.

“Jennifer, just sit with me on the bed side.” I obliged demurely.

“I am glad that you come.” She was holding my two hands & she paused. “After my grandson breakout with his girl friend, he was down, dejected for all this while. Until recently I see zest coming back to him, I believe it must be to do with you, you really save my son.” I could that her voice was choking.

“Grandma, I….”

“I sincerely hope that you bring happiness to him.”

“Grandma, I will.” My face was facing down & I spoke like mosquito.

“I have something for you. Please don’t reject it. Nothing special, just an introductory gift.”

She went to the cupboard & brought out a little box. Opened & she retrieved out a bracelet. She carefully put it on me. I was dumbfounded.

“Grandma, this is too expensive, I cannot accept.”

“Silly girl, grandma says can mean can. Just accept it.”

X X X X X X

The dinner went on smoothly, the food was good but I ate little as I did not want to smudge the lip gross.

“Kong, ask your girl friend to eat more. Nowadays, youngster all scare to put on weight, how to have more babies eat so little?” Grandma’s sister said.

I exchanged glance with Kong, I saw little smile on his face. “I could never bear him a baby, what was he smiling? Very funny huh….. “I though. However, I was elated as none of these two old ladies took notice of my real identity. I was satisfied.

X X X X X X

to be continued........

Guest Larry

We waved goodbyes to grandma & her sister. Kong quietly drove his car to East Coast Park. We came out & took a stroll along the waterfront. The beach was full of activities, barbecue, camping, running, jogging, laughing. Oh, what a wonderful world.

This was the first time I went out with him in a dress, I felt restless, excited & held on his arm tightly. The wind was blowing, it went into my skirt trying to lift it up, and the feeling was so strange.

“What did grandma talk to you just now in the room?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Yes, nothing, just this.” I tried not to tell him about the broke out but showed him the bracelet instead.

“I see. I can see that grandma dotes you a lot.”

“You better don’t bully me or else I will tell her.” With the moon, the waves, the sand, I took out my pump & walked on the water.

He kissed me. I closed my eyes. This was the man; I would be totally submitted to him.

X X X X X X

We went back to the car. He took a bottle of water from the boot & cleaned my legs while I was seated with leg outside the car. He was so attentive, toe by toe, and used a cloth to dry them.

While he squatted there to clean my toe, I naughtily used the toe to tickle his crotch.

“Naughty ha…, tickles me right?” He stood up & climbed onto my body, his hand went under my skirt.

“Stop, stop, stop. The gear stick is hurting me.”

“Let go to a place.” He stood up, kept the water & drove to Sea View Hotel.

“I am not hungry yet.”

“Just follow, okay.” He went to the lobby & apparently he was getting a room. The receptionist looked at me & smiled. I was blushed.

X X X X X X

to be continued

Guest Larry

Part 11: I will do anything to get you into my world

I knew what he wanted, similar to the first time a few months back in the camp, his breathing was so rapid, so hasty. But unlike the first time, this time I was willing to submit to him wholeheartedly.

He went naked hurriedly & came to remove my clothing. I stood still facing the mirror trying to removed the hair pins on the hair wig. He came from behind & slowly removed my dress, my bra & the girdle.

I looked into the mirror, I was naked & there was this man standing behind me playing on my nipples. He licked my body, my buttock, bitting my ear lobes & everywhere of my back; I had never felt so comfortable for the first time. My little thing was oozing out pre-cum. I hoped he didn't notice this.

He led me to the bed.

“Come, I want to make you come.” What did he meant, I was puzzled.

“Kong, please dim the light.”

He climbed to the bed, licking on my nipples, playing, licking & more suckings. I was in heaven. I was wetted below. He turned around & went to my little one & took it all into his month. His big one was right in front of me, so big & so scary.

“E…., I am wet, wet..... is dirty.” I was shocked & murmurred out softly

“Who care?” He licked & licked & licked.

Suddenly I pushed him away strongly, curved my body & gave out a series of strong firing from the little one. It was the best I ever had, my first time.

He went to the wash room & pulled out some tissues. "Hey, open up, let me clean up for you." Jesus, what a man, this was first time in my life a person (man or woman) was doing this on me.

He came back to the bed & pulled up the blanket covering up my body. He looked at me, "Are you Okay?" I hided my face under the blanket, I was too shy to answer.

He sat close to me with back against the head board. He was playing on my hair & he lifted me to sleep on his lap. Just liked husband & wife, I was thinking wild.

“Kong, you want to do it?”

“Yes." he paused, "But I do not want to force you.”

“I will try, just teach me.”

I turned around & thinking on what he had done on me. Holding on his big tool, I stuck out my tongue & lightly touching it, bit by bit, I was mortified, I had never done this before. I used my the other hand to cover his navel hair, I did not want the hair to touch my face. I could sense that his tool was expanding, with no pre-cum liked mine, I sucked it down.

”Arc….., use your lip, don’t use your teeth.” He whispered & tapped on my buttock lightly.

“Kong, I want you to come inside me.” I turned around & faced him.

-------------------------

We may be oceans away

You feel my love

I hear what you say

No truth is ever as lie

I stumble & fall

But I give you it all

I am a woman in love

And I’d do anything

To get you into my world

And hold you withinIt’s a right I defend

Over & over again

What do I do?

I am a woman in love

And I’m talkin’ to you

You know how you feel

What a woman can do

It’s a right I defend

Over & over again

That night I was seeded twice (Shi... is a secret, don't tell anyone, okay?).

______________THE END ______________________

Thanks for the beautiful story, Larry. :)

I'm raised in the katong area as well, some of the areas which u've described have brought up some of my memories of these places too.

Sea View Condo now towers over the plot of land that used to be Sea View Hotel,

Lion City Hotel's peranakan inspired coffee house made way for a more simple western interior decor.

All that is left are just beautiful memories ...

Guest Larry
cool.. am alway looking forwards to read ur next posting ...keep it cumminggggggggggggggg..... :)

I am happy. Serious, let me take a short break (hopefully is a short one), & will write continue from there. I promise it is going to be heart breaking.....

So meanwhile, take care.

Guest Guest zzzz
I am happy. Serious, let me take a short break (hopefully is a short one), & will write continue from there. I promise it is going to be heart breaking.....

So meanwhile, take care.

Larry,

I like your writing, simple to understand. You spend alot of effort to describe the internal feeling + selective uses of E..., Arh...., is realgood.

Keep up the good job.

• Guest locked this topic