Male HQ

best bods in here

egal

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 2:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sphere has the sexiest body here

OMG, thanks but that's too flattering, there are definitely better ones than me eh, haha.

@Gchn do I sounded unfriendly? Haha.

Anyway, you have a hot bod too yeah.   :thumb:

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh, trust me Sphere, you certainly do have the hottest body here. Hope I will have a chance to see it in person one day. 

Thank you, though I still think you could look around more yeah, haha.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

8 hours ago, Gchn said:

Wait no that’s the exact opposite of what I said 😂

No worries eh, I know what you said yeah, just kidding with you.   :P

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Thank you, though I still think you could look around more yeah, haha.

You should definitely accept that compliment! In your personal opinion maybe you don’t have the best body but I think our perceptions of ourselves are skewed anyway, and everyone has different preferences so yours is definitely the dream body of a lot of people. You look super lean and I really respect that, makes me feel bad about not eating as clean as I should hahah.

As for the topic at hand, there are many profiles with great bodies on their pictures and everyone should be proud of themselves, but also frankly there are some rather popular people who I’m not sure are using their real pictures, but anyone who has arms bigger than my head are definitely getting their profile pictures inspected by me.

9 minutes ago, Thatguy642 said:

You should definitely accept that compliment! In your personal opinion maybe you don’t have the best body but I think our perceptions of ourselves are skewed anyway, and everyone has different preferences so yours is definitely the dream body of a lot of people. You look super lean and I really respect that, makes me feel bad about not eating as clean as I should hahah.

Yes, I did thanked him for his kind words, and I thank you too for yours.

Like you said, we think differently about ourselves and I find your bad is good too eh, haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 5:20 PM, Thatguy642 said:

As for the topic at hand, there are many profiles with great bodies on their pictures and everyone should be proud of themselves, but also frankly there are some rather popular people who I’m not sure are using their real pictures, but anyone who has arms bigger than my head are definitely getting their profile pictures inspected by me.

If arms bigger than head its most probably using fake photos or using steroids lol

13 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

If arms bigger than head its most probably using fake photos or using steroids lol

Haha I mean I’m exaggerating but I would consider arms huge if I can’t wrap both hands fully around them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 3:37 PM, egal said:

or maybe both

grandy looks hott

omg thanks so much OP , just plain skinny bah, i didn't achieve this with gym nor diet. BUt always grateful for natty lighting!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 10:41 AM, jeremy.ulhaq said:

I think i have a nice bod dont you think?

Anyone with visible abs to me is a nice bod

On 3/18/2024 at 1:02 PM, grandy said:

omg thanks so much OP , just plain skinny bah, i didn't achieve this with gym nor diet. BUt always grateful for natty lighting!

To have this kind of body you most probably already eating food that is consider diet for others. To have a fit body we dont need to go to gym unless you want a very big bulging muscle to show off. I have personally seen and touches the tummy area of at least 2 very skinny guys, I cant see or feel any abs shape there and its very soft to the touch. To have such abs showing off i believe you should have at least done some form of exercising or sports at least one point in your life

10 minutes ago, yoyo74 said:

To have this kind of body you most probably already eating food that is consider diet for others. To have a fit body we dont need to go to gym unless you want a very big bulging muscle to show off. I have personally seen and touches the tummy area of at least 2 very skinny guys, I cant see or feel any abs shape there and its very soft to the touch. To have such abs showing off i believe you should have at least done some form of exercising or sports at least one point in your life

Thank you so much yoyo!

you're one of the few that I have noticed from the start I joined the forums! Quite honourable to be mentioned by you! :thumb:

For me, I have been doing leg raises since 11 years old, then got my 8 abs 7 years later. Didn't go gym or diet, hence took a super long time, but glad I got it still! :rolleyes:

For me, I was able to feel the straitions that separate the 8 abs years before I can see my defined abs, so I feel that with abs, definitely can feel the hard muscle, just like triceps! Offering my personal experience!

5 hours ago, grandy said:

got my 8 abs 7 years later

Wow! Preserverance! Well deserved!

5 hours ago, grandy said:

I was able to feel the straitions that separate the 8 abs years before I can see my defined abs

Must be so nice to feel your own the striations.

Guest strategicthrust

Can i just say, I love how this topic is ppl validating others.. so wholesome haha

Just wanna say that i admire the discipline it takes (training and diet wise) for the hotties to look as hot as they do - it dont come with just a snap of the fingers and a wish upon a star

On 4/7/2024 at 9:39 PM, radiusulnar said:

Wow! Preserverance! Well deserved!

Must be so nice to feel your own the striations.

THank you so much @radiusulnar for the warm words! and also @Thatguy642 for liking my post!

Actually I noticed the two of you when I first joined BW here, cuz of your super duper good bods! wish I could have a round of wrestling with you all, just friendly strength competition, more of an honour that can meet you all in person and learn from you all instead!

Thank you for making my day!  <3 :thumb:

On 4/7/2024 at 4:17 PM, grandy said:

Thank you so much yoyo!

you're one of the few that I have noticed from the start I joined the forums! Quite honourable to be mentioned by you! :thumb:

For me, I have been doing leg raises since 11 years old, then got my 8 abs 7 years later. Didn't go gym or diet, hence took a super long time, but glad I got it still! :rolleyes:

For me, I was able to feel the straitions that separate the 8 abs years before I can see my defined abs, so I feel that with abs, definitely can feel the hard muscle, just like triceps! Offering my personal experience!

Leg raise only and got abs? How many sets and reps do you do?

I also I enjoy wrestling, would love to wrestle with you haha

23 hours ago, YellowSaviour said:

Leg raise only and got abs? How many sets and reps do you do?

I also I enjoy wrestling, would love to wrestle with you haha

Thanks! You're really amazing too!

I think when I was 11 years old, worked up to 20 reps daily, I guess I keep it simple. Then went 3 sets of 20 reps. that's all. probably why I took 7 years hahaha.

Yeps we talked about wrestling together, I guess just needed the opportunity, though I think you are way more experienced and stronger!

11 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

the dream. visible 6 pack doing 3x20 leg raises.

i need liposuction. 😁

Omg no pls, you flatter me! You are the dream instead!

Your body is so good! It's not skinny abs, unlike mine! Yours is 3D! Now, how do you maintain this?

11 hours ago, abcwater said:

so far i found diet to be the single most effective way to get clear abs definition. Cardio doesn't even come close. 

Realised after running like today, my abs get more clear, so it helps. I also can still happily eat what I want, ever!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 10:54 PM, grandy said:

Thanks! You're really amazing too!

I think when I was 11 years old, worked up to 20 reps daily, I guess I keep it simple. Then went 3 sets of 20 reps. that's all. probably why I took 7 years hahaha.

Yeps we talked about wrestling together, I guess just needed the opportunity, though I think you are way more experienced and stronger!

Wrestling not just need opportunity but also need place and also the floor that you wrestle need to be soft or cushion and also preparation that the place will be dirty with sweat and lastly someone need to be an organiser

On 4/12/2024 at 10:22 AM, abcwater said:

so far i found diet to be the single most effective way to get clear abs definition. Cardio doesn't even come close. 

All forms of exercise to me also seem to be unable to reduce fats. Only when i change my diet do i really see the difference fast

On 4/12/2024 at 10:07 PM, grandy said:

Realised after running like today, my abs get more clear, so it helps. I also can still happily eat what I want, ever!

I also look my best after a long run as most water from my body is pushed out as sweat and looks slightly leaner than usual. Staying inside a sauna sweat a lot also same effect.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.