Male HQ

Adobe Firefly text to image AI generated image

mantin30

Anyone has been using the AI generated image from Adobe Firefly text to image. I generated a few images to be used in my company power point project. When I downloaded the image, the content credential will be at the left bottom corner of the image. When I used in the powerpoint, I removed the background and the credential is gone. Can I use the image without the credential. I'm using it for non commercial purposes. company use. training purposes. I feel that it is okay. I read through the guidelines on using the AI generated image, the reason the credential is created is to inform public that it is AI generated image. I just want to know that I can safely use the image in my powerpoint project. Anyone can share your experience?

I wonder if you alter these images a bit more (ex: horizontal flip image; saturation; crop a bit, etc.) these can be considered to have been further processed with your inputs without infringing on the original images’ ownership? Separately, if it’s not meant to be published but only for office’s internal use, I believe the risk of infringing is likely much lower as no profit gain is involved. If the image has the potential to misinform, it is still good precaution to mention somewhere in fine texts that it’s an AI generated image and hence not to be taken literally. I’m no expert in such matters, but just kaypo and sharing my thoughts 

Edited by Pubic01

7 hours ago, Pubic01 said:

I wonder if you alter these images a bit more (ex: horizontal flip image; saturation; crop a bit, etc.) these can be considered to have been further processed with your inputs without infringing on the original images’ ownership? Separately, if it’s not meant to be published but only for office’s internal use, I believe the risk of infringing is likely much lower as no profit gain is involved. If the image has the potential to misinform, it is still good precaution to mention somewhere in fine texts that it’s an AI generated image and hence not to be taken literally. I’m no expert in such matters, but just kaypo and sharing my thoughts 

Yeah lo. I read can be used for non commercial purposes. I think I fall into this category. But wasn't really sure. Even is non commercial can I dont mentioned from ai generated image adobe firefly? Cause not nice to see. For eg in my powerpoint, I want a person doing something but cannot find in pixabay, is easier to generate the image from the text to image adobe firefly. Or i generate a icon image. Is not nice to put is from ai generated image. Some people put in the last page as reference to give attribution to designer. But I just feel not nice. 

Even I find ai generated image in pixabay. Pixabay supposed to be free picture for use. No attribution needed. And I saw image label ai generated image. I used in my powerpoint. Now think back, is it ok? 

I think as long as no one want to sabotaj you, should be ok i think. 

Even midjourney itself people are using the generated image in creating their storybook and selling in Amazon. 

I think should be safe. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.