Male HQ

Annoying people on dating apps

96miniboy

Annoying people on dating apps   

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

Ma

Maybe releasing their horniness before work,you know Singapore is very stressful country right haha

Thats also the reason why i think most people are becoming gay and yes i agree with them,they shoulld become gay so that no one will suffer the stress anymore...no more tests

Some supre intelligent answers : 🤪

Q: w r u now ?

A: Home

Q: May I see your pic ?

A: You First

Q: Face pic? (Ok to say no)

A: Discreet (can strip naked though discreet)

Q: You earlier said you love to suck …

A: depends, how much you pay?

Q: Do you like orgy ?

A: I am disceeet, I like outdoor and get watched in action. 

… 

Edited by Malabird

48 minutes ago, horhorfun said:

The annoying people are those when you give them your photo,they straightaway block you and those who never reply after saying hi

This also happened when I m over in bkk. I m not ugly or fat, I have been followed and approached by men whenever I visit yunomori there. I have also been approached by men when i m in patpong area. But in dating apps, whenever I sent my pic, no sound no picture from them.

These people just wanted to search for  "Mr Manhunt", "Mr Gorgeous", "Sex God". They are chatting with many guys at the same time and see who's the "Mr Perfect" they like the most.

Some even come back to me after 5-8hrs later and ask if I m free to hook? Obviously, they can't get anyone so they came back to me. But you think I still bother to reply? 

You need to know that when you are choosing someone, someone is also choosing. You wanted a "high quality" but are you a "high quality" to the other one? 

Seriously, I don't trust pic. Always turn up so different in height, size, etc...all pic heavily edited and wondering are those pic actually them?

I rather cruise in yunomori and is easier to hook. Get eye to eye contact, following each other, then get the hint and hook together. 

On 12/20/2023 at 11:09 AM, horhorfun said:

The annoying people are those when you give them your photo,they straightaway block you and those who never reply after saying hi

Unfortunately, I tend to block people on dating apps when I have nothing to do because they might interfere with me seeing more cuties nearby. I think if I start the conversation initially, even if I'm not interested, I would let the other person know first. However, if someone talks to me first and doesn't have a photo or isn't my preferred type, I might block them directly.

On 12/20/2023 at 11:58 AM, Malabird said:

Some supre intelligent answers : 🤪

Q: w r u now ?

A: Home

Q: May I see your pic ?

A: You First

Q: Face pic? (Ok to say no)

A: Discreet (can strip naked though discreet)

Q: You earlier said you love to suck …

A: depends, how much you pay?

Q: Do you like orgy ?

A: I am disceeet, I like outdoor and get watched in action. 

… 

To be honest, I'm not into those so-called mysterious people, especially those who claim to have a good appearance and physique even without photos. In general, the majority of them turn out to be unattractive.

2 hours ago, 96miniboy said:

However, if someone talks to me first and doesn't have a photo or isn't my preferred type, I might block them directly.

Ironically, immediatley blocking someone because they aren't your type is an annoying trait itself. Telling them that they're just not your type honestly, would be the mature thing to do. Of course, if they can't take no for an answer, by all means block them after that.

5 hours ago, 96miniboy said:

To be honest, I'm not into those so-called mysterious people, especially those who claim to have a good appearance and physique even without photos. In general, the majority of them turn out to be unattractive.

Seriously, attractive people won't be on dating apps. 

55 minutes ago, lamama said:

People who state 170 cm tall in their profile but in reality below 165.  

Mine more worst.....stated 1.86m but turn up around 1.65m. Not only that, face was heavily edited in the picture.  Can't even recognise him when he arrived at my hotel lobby.

Guest Don’t be annoying!

1. Totally blank(not even a scenery photo) no age no stats and then they ask you for pictures after you reply their “hi”

2. Unlocked a album full of dick/ass pic except for face pic. Dude, if I wanna see dick, google has plenty 🙄 like why do you even need to keep your dick pic in album?

3. Sending expiry pic for a dick pic. Like are you serious?! Who is gonna use your dick pic or blackmail you with your dick pic?!

4. profiles that claims to “make friends.” Ask you to HMU, chat etc. When you pm them, you get ignored. Please state clearly that you only chat or want to be hit by a specific type of people la! 

5. the mystery age/race people. After you ask them, they tell you 40+. Eh hello, 41 and 49 also 40+ leh! Why hide your age? Eventually people also will ask right? Just put your age and don’t waste the time of people who have age preference la! Then those who typically intro, 28 172 69 (example). Their race is missing. Mostly these people are from the minority group. You mean if someone meet you directly and realise that your race is not the expected race, they will still hook up with you? Please don’t waste time. Accept your own age and race!

6. already stated (I DONT HOST) In the profile and people still ask: do you host? You mean you cant even spare 10 seconds to read the profile? You rather waste the time in conversation than use it to read a profile carefully!

7. sweet talker all the way. Reply almost instantaneously… Say they dont mind this dont mind that but after trading pictures, the attitude change completely. Just be honest and say you dont like la! No need to be so rude or hostile after that! 

8. mask/sunglass picture. Dude am I suppose to send you a pic of myself in mask/sunglass? We are gonna hook up or have a meal in mask? 

9. the face cui af and still dare to block you after trading pic. Eh dude, people respect you already nv block you, you still block people? 🙄

• 1 month later...

Well most people are just trying to hook up for a one night of some sort and they are so restless about it. if you are delayed 1 sec to reply them, they either block you or kinda ignore you from there on.

Lucky for me as I do not wish to get close to these shallow peeps. Granted, if you are choosing, others are doing the same thing too.

20 hours ago, funky beaver said:

The worst experience is the drama queen and plays the pity card. They can write a whole essay to describe how arrogant you are for not replying or replying late, how f*cked up is the gay community, how shallow people can get, etc etc.

Isn't that more the sour grape and not the drama queen?

The usual sour grape got so bitter that it can't accept the happiness in others and finds a reason to make a judgment or nasty comment... not realising that he won't get any fun with such a bitter attitude. 

Guest Guest
On 2/13/2024 at 11:23 AM, singalion said:

Isn't that more the sour grape and not the drama queen?

The usual sour grape got so bitter that it can't accept the happiness in others and finds a reason to make a judgment or nasty comment... not realising that he won't get any fun with such a bitter attitude. 

You go away la. Every single thread you appear will kenna locked sooner or later. Why don't you just disappear into the sunset and don't ever appear again?  You won't be missed. 

These dick pic requests the last years are very annoying these days.

There are guys who approach you on the app and there first line is : Dick pic.

Maybe it happens more frequently if you mention a certain size. But I find it very annoying.

I also noted that especially the younger generation (below 27y) more or less immediately asks for nudes and dick pics.

Singapore in my view seems to have one of the highest rates of dick pic collectors and those annoying guys who are just chasing nudes and dick pics on the apps.

In my personal experience, those asking for dick pics, 90% are not interested in any meet up. they just want to get aroused, maybe to jerk off to a dick pic and nudes.

I got a bunch of guys who will try any effort to get hold of my dick pic. Changing profiles, by sending my their alleged nudes... one particular guys follows me already for years and the third line on the app will be a dick pic request.

Does anyone share the same fate?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.