Male HQ

Should guys be wearing croptops

Ash4321

14 hours ago, Ash4321 said:

I just got my very first crop top recently and I personally find it very attractive. Should guys be wearing crop top? 

8569D502-AD27-4AFF-92A4-3A200A771423.jpeg

IF you dare to wear it out and risk being stomped by all means ba.

My POV; nope 👎 just because westerners found it cool or fashion it just 🤮crop is just happily ever after for women. We should just leave it for them...

Nevertheless, I don't know if there such person who have fetish kinky but in Singapore Context maybe wear it for some events? Or closed door or 3some or orgy sex? Where u be a whore or slut roleplay? Get gangbang? Unless u desperately want attention or seek attention wear at your risk if anything happen don't blame society u choose to wear it then face the consequences. 

Remember we live in Singapore, fashion is fashion or statement but maybe u can do more research or hopefully there is someone on t*ktok or iG do some feedback review on them...who knows our Singaporeans can accept it or simply don't care? 

For the time being maybe when u meet someone for fun sex indoor or ask them for their feedback? Would they even go out with u? Etc...pan widget

Edited by MasterFitMalaySG4U

If you are confident to wear a cropped top, by all means, especially in hot and humid Singapore. I don't think it is necessary only for women as @MasterFitMalaySG4U suggested. There are cropped tops for men. Men have been wearing cropped tops for a while. See this blog> https://thosegirlss.blogspot.com/2016/07/vintage-files-brief-history-of-men-in.html

HeritageWashedCropT-ShirtGSSmokeyGrey-AC

bf5a317ad42984934f34334fd0f8d9cc.jpg

Love. 

On 11/18/2023 at 4:59 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

My POV; nope 👎 just because westerners found it cool or fashion it just 🤮crop is just happily ever after for women. We should just leave it for them...

Nevertheless, I don't know if there such person who have fetish kinky but in Singapore Context maybe wear it for some events? Or closed door or 3some or orgy sex? Where u be a whore or slut roleplay? Get gangbang? Unless u desperately want attention or seek attention wear at your risk if anything happen don't blame society u choose to wear it then face the consequences. 

Remember we live in Singapore, fashion is fashion or statement but maybe u can do more research or hopefully there is someone on t*ktok or iG do some feedback review on them...who knows our Singaporeans can accept it or simply don't care? 

For the time being maybe when u meet someone for fun sex indoor or ask them for their feedback? Would they even go out with u? Etc...pan widget

Those who wear this are usually the slutty bitchy btms.

I've seen few btms wearing jeans that are cut super super shorts until their 2 butt line can be seen.

The one positive I see if all Singapore males start wearing crop tops is that it might desensitize the conservative folks there and make them more acceptable of modernity. So that when proposals of same-sex marriage come along, they won't faint.

There are bras for men by Andrew Christian

Now if you read men's magazines like men's folio, the male models are wearing clothing that look like women's, carrying 'hàndbags'

Male celebs are seen wearing skirts at events. Sam smith even wore women's lingerie.

Celebs' children are encouraged to cross dress

Guest Hiaochee
On 11/21/2023 at 11:37 PM, Steve5380 said:

Singaporean guys should wear them in conservative churches,  like the City Harvest Church, to make them more liberal. :) 

Agree with you!  Also in school graduation, board meetings, army training, interviews, court hearing, parliament etc.  Remember the bottom must be tongs or G-string.  Nothing less.

40 minutes ago, Guest Hiaochee said:

Agree with you!  Also in school graduation, board meetings, army training, interviews, court hearing, parliament etc.  Remember the bottom must be tongs or G-string.  Nothing less.

Surely Nothing less, ha ha. But you think conservative Singapore is ready for this?  Maybe it should start with crop tops and regular shorts, no? :lol:

• 2 months later...

My opinion, it's all about the body.  I always tell my friend, "if you have a superb body you can wear beggar clothes and still look good & impress people".  If your body is less than ideal, it doesn't matter if you're wearing Armani from head to toe.

People click and buy underwear online cos they are subconsciously sold that if you buy it, your ass will look as good as the model's in the pic/video.  

Back to crop tops.  I like men who look masculine, not feminine.  The crop top swaps away masculinity and replace it with femininity.  To me it's a negative.  It's like going to the zoo to see a majestic alpha gorilla in all its glory, only to have the zoo keeper put it in a ballerina dress.  (Just an analogy)

To me, I don't like the look of the crop top on men and it is also loud.  But of course there are people who like to wear this as they like what it does to the image they trying to portray and there are also people who likes to look at men who wear crop tops.  I'm not one of them and I would just look/walk away. 

Edited by FattChoy

I was directed to this post from a dear friend of mine from here. 

Ash, I really admire your courage to wear this out to a crowded place in Singapore. People will either stare, or ignore you, it doesn't matter right? 

More importantly would be how YOU feel when you wear this in public. Most men wouldn't wear it here of course even if they do wear it at home.

Just an aside......I like the way you paired your top with that very short shorts and that arm band looks great on you too! 

I hope you did at least have a cardigan in your bag, as it might have been too cold in that building.

Edited by kim_xd

I have issues with the word "should". 

I don't see any issue for guys wearing croptops in humid Singapore, when they travel to a sport facility or intend to do hiking. 

Otherwise, if wearing a croptop is simply meant to arouse attraction I m not sure, it's more to a no. 

But leave it to the guy who wears it. Let's not impose on others what to do. It is their personal choice. 

On 11/17/2023 at 11:37 PM, Ash4321 said:

I just got my very first crop top recently and I personally find it very attractive. Should guys be wearing crop top? 

i have a true lady crop top like a bra top, is a pinky lace cross back pattern, only dare to wear under my man mode clothing. or sleeveless top mix with my ladies shorts.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.