Male HQ

Goodbye 2023 Hello 2024

Startup

Time just doesn't stand still. It's the time of the year to wrap everything up while preparing for the new year.

Let's take time to express gratitude for all the good things that have happened in 2023. 

These are the things I am really grateful for in 2023.

1. Had covid for the first time while not being vaccinated. Luckily it was mild. It made me realize the importance of taking care of my health.

2. Found my first buddy from BW. It was pretty short-lived but the good thing was it was completely drama free. We appreciated each other and said our good byes.

3. Had career growth and better income. The greatest blessing has been finding my strength and knowing what I am capable of.

4. Having a steadfast pillar to rely on in the form of a mentor and a support group. Nothing beats being part of a tribe.

Come 2024 I will be embarking on a fitness program and starting up my new biz. Working towards an abundant and prosperous year in 2024.

Let's share what you are grateful for in 2023 and what you are working on in 2024 for a better you.

Edited by Startup

Grateful 2023 for those who r loyalty trustworthy honest be it fun sex party etc...

2024 see if can run my online freelance business, participate more marathon events, invest kinky sexy wear for my subs/btms/slaves to wear n show it to me both indoor outdoor or anywhere I want them to be, entice myself to u 🤫 and some/more which I choose NOT to share haha 😂🤫💦

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I finally got a PT in Dec last year. After 4 months of training, I managed to gain 6 kg. I used to feel very inferior about my body. Now I am less inferior. Will keep working on it till it becomes more decent.

Edited by Startup

1 hour ago, Startup said:

I finally got a PT in Dec last year. After 4 months of training, I managed to gain 6 kg. I used to feel very inferior about my body. Now I am less inferior. Will keep working on it till it becomes more decent.

LOL!  More or less "inferior" is something relative.  Looking at your picture, there are surely millions who are "inferior" to you.  There are also millions who could be considered "superior".   But there is nothing inferior in keeping making progress.  No matter where you start, you can keep making progress for years, and even if the rate of progress has to come to a minimum with the years,  later in life the progress becomes the preservation of a god body and the avoidance of regression.

Good luck in 2024.  But realize that 4 months of training is very little compared to a lifelong training. Gaining muscle is a good goal, but it is second to preserve and even increase health.  So we should avoid an addiction to building muscles forever. 

My goal for 2024 is to keep learning about nutrition to keep my health in top shape, and to keep learning working out to preserve my functionality.